Faint positive need help here!

Newmember17

Hi. Need some advice n help, im a mother of 1. I've been having irregular menses but no matter what mnthly i still do have my menses as per normal. In august i realise i had a one day spotting, i thot it was menses coming but just for a short while n no menses at all since that day till nw. I do have all pregnancy signs. I took pregnancy test using clearblue test i took twice in the afternoon and first morning urine both show faint positive. Recently i try once more to test again much clearer positive but still a lil faint. I try to use other brands hcg test which doctor normally use it was super faint. need to see the test properly than the line cn be seen. Am i pregnant? Any mother go thru like me before? I haven't went to see doctor cause previously i went doctor claim he cannot see any positive line. I cn feel that im pregnant.

Hi. Need some advice n help, im a mother of 1. I've been having irregular menses but no matter what mnthly i still do have my menses as per normal. In august i realise i had a one day spotting, i thot it was menses coming but just for a short while n no menses at all since that day till nw. I do have all pregnancy signs. I took pregnancy test using clearblue test i took twice in the afternoon and first morning urine both show faint positive. Recently i try once more to test again much clearer positive but still a lil faint. I try to use other brands hcg test which doctor normally use it was super faint. need to see the test properly than the line cn be seen. Am i pregnant? Any mother go thru like me before? I haven't went to see doctor cause previously i went doctor claim he cannot see any positive line. I cn feel that im pregnant.
I think it might because of the pregnancy to early.

My wife have a similar situation. Even with the pregnancy test kit at kkh, it's also super faint. But the gynae assured it's a pregnancy.

hi,yes you are pregnant.. you'll get a better result if you repeat the test by next week.

Hi Sweetie,
Im a mother of 1 too. My first 1 is already 9 and my no.2 EDD in Oct soon.
I have pretty much same experience as you. Untill i really finalised that Im preg was at Apr (my baby already conceived in Jan). Funny thing is I had 1 test during my other issue consultation at KHH b4 but no news of preg. Also experience a moment of spotting ard Feb. Then i start to experience what i thought was stomach flu in Mar. I confirm I miss menses by then which i should not. I took almost 6 testers to convince myself as it was very faint positive at first.

Hi Sweetie,
Im a mother of 1 too. My first 1 is already 9 and my no.2 EDD in Oct soon.
I have pretty much same experience as you. Untill i really finalised that Im preg was at Apr (my baby already conceived in Jan). Funny thing is I had 1 test during my other issue consultation at KHH b4 but no news of preg. Also experience a moment of spotting ard Feb. Then i start to experience what i thought was stomach flu in Mar. I confirm I miss menses by then which i should not. I took almost 6 testers to convince myself as it was very faint positive at first.

Congratulations on ur pregnancy, may u have a smooth delivery. Wow it takes 4 months to cnfirm ur pregnancy. This is my first time experience this my first pregnancy was normal. Since aug till nw i still have not had my menses. Did test again but result still the same. Hopefully nothing serius n hoping for good news too.

Back