(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

fifi - glad that your bb is fine. maybe it will be a passing phase like what poohwei said.
my bb is also not drinking much in the daytime - drink abt 40ml then start pushing the teat to the side or put his thumb into his mouth. but he is a glutton when it comes to solid foods - we give him cereal, pumpkin, avocado, etc. then at night from 9pm to 6am, he will drink 90ml - 130ml at 3 hours intervals. (yes, it is extremely tiring)

Gd Morning,

Nursing Wear:
I have been hooked since my #2, they have become my daily outfit even at work. I have been pumping at my desk for 1 over mths liao, equiped with Nursing shawl & nursing top, no 1 noticed that I'm expressing until I told them when they come near me or when they hear the machine sound!
happy.gif

juju, no need the diaper liao...cos i realise the giants diapers is exactly the same as NO Frills brand ! hahaha...last week i went to giant to view the diapers...now my boy already using No frills brand...very good loh

fifi - your boy looks so cute and healthy and bah bah. if pd has certified dat's he's healthy, then i tink there's no worries. it should juz be a passing phrase. but i know it can be very frustrating on the caregiver when bbs refuse to eat/drink properly. maybe you wan to give other brands of FM, ask for samples from the milk co then you dun nid to spend money buying diff brands. mamil gold has a vanilla taste - i hit jackpot with this with my #1 previously when she was drinking very little milk.

poohwei - tks for your advice the other day, i got myself a Beco carrier liao! bought from a mummy who was selling a BN Beco online. paid only $120. hooray. now got to learn to use it. shd be easy i hope.

Fifi - Not to worry about it, its a passing phase as long pd says he's growing ok. My Terence had drinking prob for 4 months!! He's drinking better now, eating cereal and porridge. He was drinking Friso and I tried changing to Mamil & initially he drank more but after that still refuse then recently I change him back to Friso and he's drinking much more now. So, it's difficult to tell if it's the formula or he just felt like drinking more.

thanks mummy for all d compliments
happy.gif
yah.. he had vri big eyes lor.. everyone is calling his nick - big eyes. summore he can ack. wen we called him dat. hahaha..

my boy dun drk milk fm 830pm to 7am. so can onli feed him water.

feb-mum: any idea how can i ask for free sample? tried asking fm pd. but they dun gif ler.

Flommy: oh ok. in dat case i'll juz wait n c. will tried feeding him solid food more dan.
so difficult to b a mummy sign...

fifi - all the milk cos got hotline you can call up. juz google the brands, you shd be able to find the no or request for the sample online. they are all dying to give away free stage 2 milk. i tink tiny m posted all the nos before if i'm not mistaken.

Hi Fi_fi, ur baby had big eyes.. and also very chubby.. what's his name? Regards on milk sample, I had received all the 5 milk companies already.. hehe.. U looking for which company?

Hi andrea: he's called Zac. I dunno ler.. all the while being feeding similac to my kids. which other brand is beta? any reco?

28th Oct (wed)
2:30pm onwards
1) Shers + helper
2) Miichelle + helper
3) Porky
4) Flommy
5) Juju
6) Joyce
7) Michelle

I have ordered high tea from Neo Garden.. because i'm lazy to source from other carters and partly because i trust their food!

Anyway the min is for 15 pax.. so we just have to eat more! ok? Will sms all for transfer of $

Yuki, actually its ok to come.. anyway this is not a function so nothing to pantang de.. not sure abt touching of bbs.. my mum told me that just cannot go other pple's hse only.. come la! anyway yr hands will be full entertaining yr bb and eating only! hahhaa

Hi fi_fi, Zac is deliver when? His weight n height? Is this ur #3? I think most mummies here giving enfa.. I'm giving enfa too.. I think u can ask ur pd which FM is suitable for him..

Hi mummies
I introduced pumpkin to my boy, he is ok with it but he did not poo for 3 days already. He is on total BM. What should i do? Any way to make him poo?

fifi

last week visit to pd & gave a free tin of enfapro stage 2. he mentioned this brand is the least sweet of all. u can consider giving zac.

Hi Audrea, he's born @ TMC on 1st May 2009. 49cm @ 2.4kg @ birth (if i din rem wrongly). Nop he's my number 2. elder kid is a ger going 25mths now.

seem like enfa having gd comment. ok. will tried get enfa sample for him. thanks all...

any mummies remember that cheekz mentioned that she is joining as well?? ermm.. i cant remember le!

okok.. i will keep this list open till tonite ard 9pm.. then i will sms all to transfer $ ok? can mummies please pass the word ard? not just mj only.. can bring yr bbs to swim.. that time is best time to swim coz no sun and water is warm!

juju, ok ! i must bring stroller..so i can push all the way from kovan back to my home aft that...hehe

shers, got place to park stroller not ?

shers, can bring bb for swim ah ? i haven get the thermal wear leh...but i wanna let my boy swim..wahahaha...later must go source for thermal wear liao..

fifi - so your boy is a may day boy from tmc too. my gal too. and so are a few others in this thread. how heavy is he now? he looks chubby. though my gal was 3.155kg at birth, she's now 6.7kg, 50 percentile. your boy looks bigger. hee.

Porky,
I also didn't get my girl Thermal wear.. as long as they not in water for more than 30mins, is fine le, I just let her wear another normal tees.

28th Oct (wed)
1) Shers + helper
2) Miichelle + helper
3) Porky
4) Flommy
5) Juju
6) Joyce
7) Michelle
8) Mikojade + helper

Porky,
u will be very busy le.. u want to play mj and want to bring yr boy to swim! whahhaa..
usually i will bring both girls to swim after 3pm (depending on their nap time)..
not necessary thermal swimsuit la.. but i let both girls wear that before 1yr old.. coz they dont know how to tell me that they r cold. its not so much on duration of swim.. but sometimes depend on the water temp and of course wind as well..

feb_mum,
there is another 1st may bb.. hehhee.. did u meet fifi in tmc??

ju,
jodie has super big eyes also lor.. i'm super envious le..

feb_mum: oh.. maybe we met before at TMC. he's a big boy. now oredi 8.9kg. 70percentile of his growth. haha over weight.

we can have a mega 1st may bb birthday celebration in future. haha

28th Oct (wed)
1) Shers + helper (1 tod + 1 bb)
2) Miichelle + helper (1 bb)
3) Porky (1 bb)
4) Flommy
5) Juju (1 bb)
6) Joyce (1 bb)
7) Michelle (1 bb)
8) Mikojade + helper (1 bb)

Please help to spread the word around abt this small scale gathering..

SAHMs, where r u?!!

fifi - wow, dat's very gd weight! i stayed on 6th floor when i was at tmc. baby may delivered at tmc too. did you attend any of the gatherings? tink we've not met each other before. hope to meet you one day.

Hi feb_mum, oh.. i stay 1 flr lower dan u. 5th flr.
heez.. din attend any gathering before. saw 1 coming up. but working ler. cannot join. too bad.
hope can go d next round.

shers, wahahaha ! really got mj ah ? later we are too busy with baby how to start mj ? end up we all bring baby for swimming only...

shers, i help to sms a few liao...but they cant take leave leh...i thot u say adelyee request for this gathering ? how come her name is not here...

mikojade, u are joining us ! great !

Feb_mum > Where did u buy ya beco? I like to get one at that kind of price too. Hehe. Was it from ebay or other forums?

Wa im the oni 1 not bringing baby, den i wana take individual pic with all the babies+Mommy den I will remember which baby belongs to which mommy heehee..

shers,
haha! then hw? i ask jodie share her big eyes wif shermay?
can swim ah? then i also prep swim stuff la. maybe hb joining also. can?

feb_mum, leona chia is selling baby accessories online ! i got the taggies pillow from her...nowadays alot of ppl add me..all selling baby clothes leh...u all experience this ? anyway i only confirm some as frens...

joyce, just wear normal t-shirts can get into the water ah ? then must put on diaper ?

Porky,
I bot swim pants for my girl & in case she is cold, I put on normal tees for her.. wrap her immediately when out of water to keep her warm.

porky,
confirm got mj!! got enough legs already.. whahhaa.. yes.. apparently adrienne told me that she got work appt! DUHZ..

its ok la.. come 1st.. those who wan to swim, swim.. those who wan to play mj, play..

anyway the previous experience of swimming is most swim less than 15mins.. left only babymay, me and juju only..

the room is till 9pm.. so stay all the way if u have nothing much to do..

juju,
can! ask yr hb to join in if he can take leave! just update the list will do..

flommy,
thats v kind of u! whhaha..

juju,
how i wish jodie can spread some BIG EYES to shermay... she has super small eyes le..

shers,
he alrdy took leave. will ask if he wanna join.
k, tmr put jodie n shermay face to face n let them stare each other, c can spread some big eyes not. haha!

shers, on lah ! i can stay till 7pm plus since i stay so near only...mayb can also wait for hb to fetch us home from ur place..hehe

flommy, u playing mj also right ? u lagi relax leh..no need look after baby...hehe

Back