(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

Tiny - I will be goin Peek A Boo on 2 Nov, Mon at around 10am, the time it opens, that's the time with least people keke..not sure if I'm going to bring Terence ley..

Today I brought Terence for his last dose of 5 in 1 and my 2 year old Tiffany for Pneumococcal vaccine, Terence zero cry, Tiffany cry so LOUD!! Lucky I brought sweets to pacify her.

Mommies/Shers/Joyce - the next dose is at 15 months? Is that right? Coz I remember last time Tiffany had her next dose at 12 months wor.

Mummies,

If u wish to purchase any insurance policy for urself or family members do let me ok?
My hubby is working for HSBC so if can do support him.
Thank u in advance.
can pm me if u wish to know more.
I will fix an appointment for u n my hubby to talk more.
My msn is [email protected]

Porky,
The biscuit I brought is hard like rock... so it doesn't turn into crumbs.. hahaha its still one stick after claire bite on it for so long! I don't sterlise toys for Claire.. I just wipe with with a wet cloth or just wash it over running water.

Tiny M: Thanks.. we call her bui bui (fat fat)

Flommy: Is peek-a-boo suitable for babies or is it more for toddlers? I cannot find any info on the website haha.

hi mummies,

wed 28th gathering is tentatively confirmed.

the room is available from 4pm onwards but i will request to have it open at 2pm if there isnt any booking before me.

i will have the mj table move down to the room for gamblers!! whahhaa..

okok... i'm thinking of ordering some high tea.. how abt that?? finger food only.. can do head count?

1) Shers + helper
2) Miichelle + helper
3) Porky
4) Flommy
5) Juju
6) Joyce
7)
8)

Michelle!! u joining?? hahhaa...

if add in Michelle, got enough 'legs' to play mj already..

i think my girl is also teething now

if they want to keep their fingers always on and want our fingers also and keep tearing their mouth...is tht teething

i thought so..

well when can we start the teething biscuits??

You gals enjoy yourself during the outing on 26 Oct
happy.gif

Count me in for the mini gathering at Sengkang/Punggol if it is during the weekend.

Hi mummies,

I have Mamex 2 and NAN pro 2 400g sample tin for sales or exchange. $10 per tin or exchange with Similac 2 400g.
happy.gif
Deal at Woodlands or Bt Panjang.

Keen to buy or exchange can PM me.
happy.gif

morning mummies !

shers, so the gathering is confirm ? i took whole day leave on 28th already..will go collect passport in the morning then fetch jaeden from ifc and go to ur place

btw, high tea or finger food is fine with me...as long got mj to play can liao...wahahaha

babymay, Sengkang/Punggol gathering...hopefully we can plan one on a sat...hb can join also...but my hb works on most sat leh...

michie28 is which michelle ? buangkok ?

bean, so funny ! so does claire enjoy the biscuit ? anyone tried HT teething biscuits yet ? is it also hard like rocks...hehehe

hi mummies,

wed 28th gathering is confirmed.

I have asked my neighbour to book morning slot while i booked noon slot..

i will have the mj table move down to the room for gamblers!! whahhaa..

okok... i'm thinking of ordering some high tea.. how abt that?? finger food only.. can do head count?

28th Oct (wed)
2pm onwards
1) Shers + helper
2) Miichelle + helper
3) Porky
4) Flommy
5) Juju
6) Joyce
7) Michelle

jean: i'm the 1 staying at Serangoon North.. Buangkok is Miiichelle.. haha.. I've let my gal tried the HT teething biscuit and its also very hard.. she 'bite' until angry then throw it on the floor. haha.. when I give her the biscuit again, she turned her head away. -_-"

hi michelle ! so u r staying in serangoon north...i am still confuse....cos i never see u before...wahahaha

ur gal so cute and attitude leh...angry will throw the biscuits on the floor ah...sometimes i force my boy to suck the tu-tu he angry also pull out and throw...

re : 28th gathering
anyone bring baby ?? i will bring jaeden along loh...

o yea,

my hubby's grandfather havent pass 49days so i cant go up to shers place. Its at the function room only right? My mum say can go but dun carry fren's bb will do. Not sure if u mummies mind me going?

Yuki,

erh.. my dad's death also not over 49day wor!! I think if not go to other pples' house shd be ok, unless they dun mind!

I went to friend's bb shower y'day, but she dun mind.. I didn't give ang pow, but bot her a pair of bb's shoes (unwraped), didn't eat the red egg & ang ku kueh too!

joyce

i yesterday also suppose to go for bb shower le but i nv go.
Cause i scare bb ban dan..
Where did u go for bb shower maybe same fren haha?

re: gathering
its not just mj la.. hahhaa.. come and join..

anyway i have ordered some finger foods already.. i will sms how much to transfer to me once i received the bill ok?

yuki,
like what yr mum says dont touch the rest of the bbs can already.. anyway its at av room, i dont mind.. but if its my own place, i will mind..

juju, wed morning u collect passport also ?? haha...mayb we might see each other at ICA...

shers, the finger food u order from where ? nice bo ? hehe

yuki, like shers say loh...if u dont carry our bb i think is fine lah...i also quite ban dan...

28th Oct (wed)
2pm onwards
1) Shers + helper
2) Miichelle + helper
3) Porky
4) Flommy
5) Juju
6) Joyce
7) Michelle

i think i better not go this round..
i also very ban dan le.. somemore got so many bb around..

flommy, u left terence with ur mil ah ? then u can play mj with us loh ? hehe...

juju, thanks ! hope jaeden and jodie can play together...hahaha..i will bring some rattle toys in my bag

hello mummies,

nid ur advice. did u hve prob feeding ur bb?
my boy dun like to drk milk. every feeding time is a hell time for him. he'll scream n reject. vri difficult to feed him.. last time my ger not like dat ler...

Hi Baby_May
I bought the cup for my #1! She did not really use the cup properly. Feel that it is a bit overpriced. The vendor stays in my next blk only!

Re: Nursing Wear
After my KL trip, i got hooked on nursing wear cos they are simply too convenient w/o the need to wear shawl under the hot sun. Bought 2 pieces from Mums R Us, 1 from Mothers En Vogue and 3 pieces from Thyme Maternity. Thyme maternity@ OG is having clearance sales. All items at below $39!! Nursing bras, nursing tops at $19 each only (I paid $40 for them previously!!). Was so happy yesterday cos my managed to fit into S/M size!! Was previously at least a L size. While trying, the sales person even said that i should not be taking such a big size!!

Hi Fifi,
Nice to see u back in the forum again!! When r we popping over to each others hse to allow the kids to play together? My gal was very fussy yesterday also. Whenever i reach home from work, she will refuse the bottle. She will insist on latching on before she takes a short nap!! Grr..

Sometimes, milk refusal is just a passing phase. I always console myself that she will wake up for milk if she is hungry, which she does @1am if she does not drink sufficiently in the day (Once in a blue blue moon!)

Re: Order of Bellamy products.

http://www.kemena.com.sg/order.html

Any mummies who are interested? Need to consolidate orders of $200. Free delivery to 1 location. If we have more orders, can spilt to more locations. (I find it so hard to buy the cereal cos it is always OOS)

Collection pt
1) Redhill (My place: Any time)
2) United Square (Sat: 4-5.30pm)
3) Bukit Batok ( My workplace)

Please pm me the following if you are interested.

Baby Rice, 150g, $6.00 ea : Quantity
Baby Porridge,150g, $6.00 ea : Quantity
Toothiepegs,100g, $6.20 ea: Quantity
Apple Snacks ,100g, $5.00 ea : Quantity
Pasta Stars ,200g, $7.00 ea : Quantity
Baby Macaroni, 200g, $7.20 ea : Quantity
Vegie Macaroni, 175g, $7.20 ea : Quantity
Spelt Pasta, 175g, $7.20 ea : Quantity

Collection Mode & HP number.

I have $50 worthed of products that i want to buy on hand.

Morning mummies...

Yuki : have not tried other brand of milk. fm start he's rejecting breastmilk. now similac.. really headache. mayb i shld change 2 other brand since he's reaching 6mths liao.

Bean: tried giving him cereal. sumtime he's ok. but sumtime reject. dunno wat he wanted also..

PhoonWei: yeah so long din drop by liao. ya manz... our gers shld b able to play along together now. heez.. ok i'll find 1 day drop by ur hse. who noe they become best frd hahaha.
my boy basically can whole day dun wana drk milk. everytime hve to force him to do so. dan he'll cried super loud like we torturing him.

fifi

ur son so cuteeeeee. his eyes so charming.

my gal also sometimes like this. pd says @ this age, they are much more active.

Back