(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

hoops, take care of yrself.. we can always meet some other times.. u still have yr 2 boys to handle... its tough on u..

grace, i also want to give yr gynae this look
-_-"

some other mummies' gynae can help to advice?? anxious, u can ask yr gynae??

my next appt is next tue, will ask as well..

Thanks, Shers.. now we are seriously looking at budgeting..till now, we've not bought anything for the 2 boys.. hee.. all my frens advise me to wait for people to hand down cots and stuff..
happy.gif

Itchy skin, these few days start i have unknowningly will go scratch my tummy.. think its coz of the stretching of my skin bah .. but other than that i only have problem with a small patch of skin near my nipple on my right boob ... very itchy sometimes but i put aloe vera cream than ok liao ...

Leg cramp. dont know leh tmr i go see the gynae i ask lor .. hmmm

hoops,

ya.. kids grow up real fast.. so if have pass down stuff, its best!

but for yr no 3, dont really need to buy alot coz can always wear the brothers'..

just that diapers got to buy small sizes now..

yesterday was carrying a 2 month old bb.. my hands was shaking abit.. been 1.5yrs since i carried such a small bb.. hahaha..

i was even telling my hb, 'last time, our bb also this small?'

I'm stopping at 2....hahaa..no more no. 3.. this experience is good enuff for me.
happy.gif

For the scratching, I try to control oso... at home, I'll tuck in my T-shirt so as not to come in direct contact... cos our nails full of germs may aggravate the condition..

hoops .. bo hua leh twins .. *laffs* .. coz hor .. only one time maternity .. but twice the terror *laffs* tats what i told my hubs *hahaha* when he say too bad we not having twins .. if not one time kao tim sai .. *hehe* ...

i also thinking to stop @ 2 if this one is a gal .. but if boy .. than maybe i stop liao *hahah* .. coz me give birth is for the sake of my hubs family line nia leh ..

Scratching, i also try to refrain from doing lah .. but than ... its just sometimes naturally hand will go .. but always thru a shirt .. coz not nice looking to take up the shirt and scratch *hahah*

Pearly, i got ur PM and replied thru your hotmail coz u dun accept PM. Maybe u can PM me ur msn or FB the i add u?

Re: Otah
Really cannot eat otah ah? siao liao! i have been eating otah every other week since i got preg!
sad.gif

Re:Itchy Itchy
I used the dipolene baby nappy rash cream. Quite effective too! in fact i think it's cheap and good coz can use on our face when got pimples and skin when itchy and baby's bum when got rash! hehe

anxious,

so far we have 7 mummies for the gathering??

so no more, we can sort of confirm type of food liao lor..

hahaa... thk God baby bonus x2...hee..
happy.gif

Heard Otah maybe made of mackeral..which is oily fish.. no more than 2 servings per week shd be fine..dun scare urself..

hoops,

is it??? my hb always told me no otah.. so i havent been eating otah.. i already forget how otah taste like..

xue,dodo
boys also got advantage lah. some r really mummy's boys. my hubby has said quite a few times - 'I miss my mummy'.imagine a grown man saying that ?! he is closer to his parents than his sister. sister kinda heck them. sometimes I feel like he put his mum above me. my aunt has 3 gals and 1 boy. guess who is most manja ? the boy. I also note that when come to dr appt, driving the mum ard - its the guys that tend to do it. my uncle visits his mum practically everyday just to check her bld pressure, drives her to dr appts/visit relative etc. its a different type of closeness, diff type of caring.

shers
gd for u on helping that mum. yeah taking care baby 1st time is scary and lonely. not sure wat to do sometimes, so isolated too.

re: leg cramps
heard more calcium helps

shers, i can ask my gyane abt the leg cramps..but i tink he will say is normal lah..no problem one lah...this is his usual comments..hehe. when i tell him i pain here pain there. then he scan and say no problem lah..the pain is normal one..faint..

haha so long u never eat until u forget how otah taste ah..u very funny leh..

re : twins
my hub also wan twins..he say faster give birth and enjoy life..his other frens all have kids liao..he is only one just started..

hoops yah heng is the bonus is x 2 so still ok .. but still ML one time only for 2 babies is super bo hua one * hahah* ..

Shers yah mackeral ok mah .. i had a big Saba Shoyaki with rice on Sunday *hahah* ...

Porky who ask your hubs so late than pull you go register *laffs* ...

hi all,

I have a Brand New Kiddopotamus Swaddle Me Infant adjustable wrap for sale $20.
Colour: blue cocoa dot.
PM me if interested. thanks.

1987744.jpg

Good afternoon!!!!!

Juz woke up from a nap..... went to Kaki Bukit this morning and bought my stroller & car seat! Am so happy with it cos hv been eyeing since my pre-preggie days... keekee.... Someone better tie me up soon!!!

Shers: Hubs can join? I should be able to join but can confirm later this week?

*take a rope and a whip* trying to catch mikojade to tie her up ... *hahah* ... aiyah .. its time to shop... than must shop !! *hehe* .. which stroller you got?? car seat i think a bit too early to buy coz anyway confinement 1mth cannot go out .. so think maybe after delivery than buy ... coz i already eye one liao can arrow hubs go get during confinement .. wan to make full use of my status *hahaha* ...

Thx Anxious preggy! keekee... Remember not to untie me!

Got the Quinny Buzz and the maxi cosi car seat.... Bought together to push for more discount.... hahahhaha...

Yeah yeah.... must make full use of our status while we can... Slave the hubs I say! hahahahaha

Got a good deal at Kaki bukit... discount plus freebies... so quite worth it....

I agree.... When his darling son comes along, i will need to stand one side oreadi so now..... I torture him as much as possible... keekee

miko .. wat kind of good deal? ... i tot they dont give discount one ? .. maybe you buy more bah .. how much discount you got ? coz i need go get the sarong stand and battery operated spring thingy .. and if got good discount than i also get the car seat same time lor ..

anxious, hub pull me to register very early days leh..but dont wanna try for bbs first..cos not our house mah..else suffer more if stay under my MIL...

wow miko, so fast u grab all the good stuff ah. good good. big items must buy first. small items can wait till later stage. i cant get anything now loh..dunno must buy what colour..but i aim one playpen in orange le...hehe

Porky now also same mah ~_~ ...

Porky maybe after 26th Dec that gathering .. afternoon we go Kaki Bukit see see look look want? .. when your DS har ? ...

Hi Mummies..
Oops thread is flying again, super busy and can only come and peep now..

Re: stroller..
Let me give you some advice based on my experience!

Buy something light weight and easy to fold and unfold, besides the reclining position.. those that can fully reclined is more suitable for bigger baby when they can sit..

If you buy quinny, pls bear in mind that if you are going out alone, impossible to handle quinny and carry baby out from car, fold and unfold the quinny hor!
Not forgetting, you have baby in another arms and all the baby stuff that you need to bring out.. hehehe.. having kids are pretty tedious when you wanna come out (especially alone with stroller)! :p

I've learned my lesson, and I've got a light weight, compact, and most importantly the one that i can handle myself when i am alone with the baby..

For the stroller and car seat, I paid 1290 which is almost the price of juz getting the stroller outside... then got rain cover, quinny daiper bag, adaptor and extra cover. Usually buy a few more things can get somemore....

Porky: when u seeing ur gynae??

I got my Capella Deluxe liao *hehe* hubs love it when i show him tat time . .than we aim tat one .. till got see sale than go buy .. bought the aqua blue *hahah* .. sekali is gal than how ?

But at least gal with blue color still nice .. but a boy with pink color lagi jia lat *hahah* .. tats why we chose the blue one *hehe* ...

haha. at least now is my house. my kids can grow up in a better environment. alto my mil still the QUEEN in MY HOUSE..

anxious, can lah we go kaki bukit. until now i haven get the pillow to ease my backache.tell my hub so many times le..he still not auto drive me there...

miko, my DS is 9th Jan. still long wait lah...

btw, my company declare 26th as not working. haha. i dont have to beg my colic to give m her leave loh...hahaha

Porky you hubs also dont know how to listen to hidden hints *muahahah* ... either tat or he ke ke no hear the

Oh good .. so 26thDec we go Kaki bukit after the lunch *hehe* ..

wah, anxious...u really anxious wo...so early fast hands fast legs go and buy all the stuffs liao! hehe

so is the lee wee otah off liao or do you need my extra hands to help carry anything on 26?

*i abit lost in the thread...*

Anxious: hahahhahaha... I got a bright yellow for stroller n lime green for car seat... Hubs wan shocking colours!

Porky: not so long lah... b4 we know it, one by one, we ll start popping oreadi... keekee

miko *laffs* really loud colors you got .. your boy will be a hippy kid next time *hahah* ...

915 no choice leh .. see got discount grab liao leh if not hor .. will lost out *hahah* ...

Lee Wee Bros otah got one series is mackeral one mah .. we can get tat one lah *hehe* ... we decide nearer to date wat to do bah .. anyway if need order online is also one day advance arrangement *hehe* ...

yah cooked ones *hehe* we not doing bbq mah ... anyway pick up from heartland mall there is ez lah .. .. but we need confirm how many ppl than wat to buy ... *hehe*

anxious, true enough that my hub dunno how to take hint one..he always say anything just say out lah..why wan to hint here hint there..not romantic at all...

miko, ur colour swee leh. yellow and green can be use for #2 also mah. wah u so fast thinking of us popping ah ?? now not yet half the journey leh..

the gathering on 26th, we confirm nearer to date loh. some still not confirm coming or not right..think we can re-confirm again on 22nd

agree .. most MAN not romantic one *sigh* ...

*nod* .. we will reconfirm the attendance and than the amt of food to get for the gathering..

BUT!! the gathering is confirmed one .. just attendance not yet firm *hehe*

Date: 26th Dec (friday)
Time: 11am - 3pm
Venue: Kovan Melody condo Function Room

hihi, my amnio result is normal and its a bb boy. My hp is high today, if dont go down by thurs, i may need to be admitted for tests
sad.gif

any mommies got advice?? so worried now
sad.gif

Just wondering...how many weeks will be good to have the detailed scan..? Can't wait to see them more clearly...
happy.gif

My hubs say scare ppl cannot see stroller and will knock bb so get bright bright colours even the blind will notice! hahahahhaahah

915: U got mail!

Anxious: All the best!

anyone knows where to get reasonably priced maternity wear suitable for chinese new year?
don't want to spend too much its 'wear once only' type.

or online rental?

hoops: DS is usually abt 20wks ..

jaime: u can go Forever 21 or Cotton On get babydoll dresses or tube dresses.. jus cuz preggy doesn't mean ur clothes gotta be boring.. i was enlightened ytd aft the mini shopping sess.. =)

argh!!! my frens are posting all the zoukout pixes and im getting upset cuz it looks like so much fun!! and they posted videos too so i can hear the really really gd music....... =(

SADDED!!!

Back