(2009/05) May 2009 MTBs

juju, yes i keep reminding them...but sometimes remind too much also sian lah..later they thot jaeden's mummy very naggy...i also send sms to the caregivers...for cheese i started with the most basic one then if he likes then gv him other flavour..haha

sk, sure. anyway u stay too far from me..i cant get from u also..ya not easy for u now...looking aft a young toddler and a baby..dont mentioned gg out now !

Thanks bean and juju. Like that I feel better now. Will stick to it then. Wierd tat my gal drank her first milk in the morning the least like 140ml. Good days then go up go 180ml. Tot after a night sleep bb will get hungry but it isn't the case for her.

Anyway wonder if feeding 2 cubes of laughing cow cheese is too much? This is because my gal will have her first milk at abt 7 then followed by breakfast
around 10am. In between she seems hungry so I will let her have 1 pc of laughing cow cube cheese which may not be enough but I'm worried to give her too much and she won't be able to eat her breaky. Amy advice?

ilove: u can try it for a day or 2, if it seems to affect her meals, then u can decide wat to do nx. u girl eats quite alot rite? i tink another small cube wont make much of diff ba. =)

Haha.. ya.. thats true.. she seems to eat more than drink milk.. and since breaky is the first most impt meal, I tend to feed her alot too.. the prob is sometimes she kept eating.. so i am not sure shes really can eat or that she dun noe how to stop.

The way she eats really scare both my mom and mil like she can eat 1 bunch of mee suar when we adult also eat 1 bunch. She also take 2 slices of breads like us adult.

win: any plans to wean her off it? these 2 days i try, but sometimes when she's overtired or cranky, will still end up in sarong. frances MUST b in sarong or bed also can?

ilove: lol!! sounds like she keeps going until u stop her. wat a gd eater!!

jamie, i'm still trying
sad.gif

she must sleep in sarong & once asleep, will trf her to bed. so far she still able to sleep. occasionally cranky, dats why dun dare to bring her overseas...i thot all along hailey sleeps bed????

win: hailey nite time on bed. but naps all along in sarong unless we're out, means we hv to carry till she slp or pat her on bed. if she's overtired, it's v v tough. these 2-3 days, we've been trying to put on bed for naps. half suceeded only. cuz we nd to catch her tired times v v zhun. else cranky, then back to the sarong. i'm jus wondering if i shld let her self-wean (is that even possible??) or i shld jus wean her cold turkey..

Haha.. good eater or not I am not sure.. I am jsut worried that she might get stomach flu again like when she first started on solid and I fed her too much food that she kena that. Lasted about 7 days.. poor thing.. diarrhoea and vomit and got to slowly reintroduce solid and it takes me3 months to do it.

Instead of sarong, we carry our gal to sleep on arms (yes very tiring considering her size). Sometimes carry until arms no more feelings.. and I am praying for miracle that she will sleep by herself. Any mummies having similar prob and manage to train your babies to sleep by themselves?

I think now by going cold turkey wont work cos shes so big now and she can really put up a fight i.e. dun sleep until we give in. Some nights stil lhave to carry her like 2 hrs before she willing to drift off to sleep like this morning!

jamie, we are on the same path. lets not giv up. as their patterns always changing, we never know one day they will kick off the habit. must be patient.

as for self wean, i'm not so sure. but once they outgrown the sarong & finds it uncomfortable, dat shd be the time bah.

hi mommies,

Authentic Coach Big C logo Shoulder bag Letting go at @$120!

Sincere buyer please quote your best price, NEGOTIABLE.

BRAND NEW condition. Comes with dust bag.
Coach1
Coach2

Please PM me. Thanks.

jamie, win,

think one day ur gal will reject to sleep at sarong. Last time Rachel used to sleep at sarong day n night then suddenly one day she reject. We put her inside she cry n cry so we quickly go n buy cot then put her sleep there until now. Only sometimes I super tired then put her sleep at my bed.

Same here, Charlene 's napping times keep changing these days and refuses to sleep even she have not nap since morning. Still sarong is still a powerful tool for putting our bbs to sleep.

One thing gd abt tt is we alternate the sarong between Charlotte and Charlene haha the sarong is highly demanded at home.

Weird thing is Charlotte dun like to sleep in sarong and cries loudly Shortly after I put her in at night time.

Win, every mum gets tired during the initial stage. I have been taking care of Charlotte at night alone since she arrives to this world and only got time to take short nap in the morning before I kick start the battle again for rest of the day to 'ja-ga' both the gals.

Ilove: carry to slp? Wah we're almost in same situation lei like that. just thAt u carry n we sarong. HahA!

Win: Been putting Hailey on bed n mattress for abt 4-5 days alr. Doing ok but really nd to catch her slpy time. Ytd missed slightly n she was quite fussy. Actually dumped her into sarong but she flipped and faced down n screaming even louder. So I carried till she calmed down then put on bed to feed n pat. I wonder if tis means that she has "rejected" the sarong... Hehehe!

Hey, anyone knows where to get the avent manual pump spare parts (the star shaped thingy) and how much does it cost? I need to get them for a friend.

Any mummies bought the enfagrow / enfakid banded with the activity book approx a month back? My sister is looking for the activity book for her boy so if any mummies got extra set you wanna sell, please let me know.Thanks
happy.gif

halo mummies

anyone knows if my boy now have HFMD and he is on the road to recovery..do i need to sterilise my whole house ?? how to do that ?? his saliva flowing out and he likes to touch here touch there..climb here climb there..so everywhere has his prints....

Hi Porky,

I did not really disinfect the whole hse when my #1 came down with it although many people says must. Since there are no other kids in ur hse, i think its ok. Jaeden will be immuned against his own HFMD viral strand. You may just want to make sure that the adults practice good hygience so that they dun catch the virus from him.

Deerdeer, my gal coming to 14mths still no sign of teeth. How many months is ya toddler?

We haf been giving her calcium obtains fr food derivatives still no sign yet. Mummies, any advice or still carry on to wait huh?

poohwei, thanks !!! i was thinking quite difficult to disinfect the whole hse leh...cos he touches every corner in the hse...but i alrdy detol his toys..chg bedsheet everyday..the other furniture i just wipe only..

Hi mummies, anyone know how to clean the straw of mag mag cup? My boy's one has food residue leh... Btw, when r they suppose to start drinking fr cup?

Ling, u can start training him Liao.. Jus let him try drinking from cup once awhile.. As for straw u can get the straw cleaner from KP or buy replacement straw if it's cmi already. =)

jamie,
i do gv him drink fr cup sometimes la... but he dun noe how to hold n ctrl the flow...
KP got the super mini brush for the straw??

SK, my girl is coming to 13mth no teeth also.. any update from your side?
she got a paed doc this week. I talk to the doc earlier.. she say let her see first.
sad.gif

Hi Mummies,

Sorry to interrupt.
I have a tin of Mamil Gold 2 to give away since my baby doesn't like it. It's been opened for less than a week. (Sembawang)

Please PM me if interested.

Hi mummies!!!!

How's everybody? Hope all r well. Btw, Tangs is having sales again!! Good time to stock up stuff!

Jaime, c u there!!!

Grr..i just bought my Trunki@ Tangs last week!! Sob Sob!! Nvm..shall go to see again since i m bringing my gal for lessons later.

Hi all,

Just like to find out if you've purchased any extra tins for Enfapro A+ for sale (those that you've stocked up extras).. Am keen to take over.. =)

Do let me know too if you've any of the Enfapro A+ vouchers to give too..

Pls pm me & thanks

NESTLE NAN PRO 3 MILK POWDER

12 PACKS OF 1 SERVING EACH

For 10 Months onwards

Expiry Date: 02.12.2010

Self Pickup at East/Central Location

Direct Bank Deposit OR cash-and-carry accepted

$12 for 12 packs

Contact [email protected]

4181447.jpg

Hi,

Sorry to disturb, but am urgently searching for lots of Enfapro A+ for my baby..

If you've stocked up any and would like to let go, pls pm me the price, expiry date and collection pt?

Thanks so much & appreciate lots..
happy.gif

hello mummies,

juz to check -- do u still feed your baby porridge?

yuan2 suddenly dun like porridge -- but will gobble down mee sua, spaghetti, rice etc....

m wondering if i should stop cooking porridge and feed her adult food from now...

wah adv sports,

yuan2 so clever, my boy is still eating porridge and is very bad with solids le. till now i havent feed him anything else.

any mummies got good enrichment centres to recommend??

adv_sports,

HX likes rice with soup!

Gave her Pigeon instant porridge during my last wkend Malaysia road trip & it took her twice to finish the small pack.

When we went Bintan 2 weeks ago, I just feed her plain rice with any soup that is available.. other than seafood..

MIL still make porridge puree with veg for her tho..

I guess it's ok to give table food now, but nid to reduce the soya sause/salt. I give her fish also. Usually we dun add salt or soya sauce in our home boiled soup.

Back