(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

HLW - haha i already asked KP!!

KP - u hv white ones in stock??

bb_mummy - how much is the stroller arch? did it come in diff sizes for diff strollers?

Marie,
No worries at all, no rush to use the bibs too! K gotta trouble your in laws, you let me know the add next weekend, will go pick up from them, near near only.
happy.gif

eunice,
for the time being, you can just let your girl wear the normal bib when you put her in the carrier, it works as well.
happy.gif

<font color="CC6600">HLW: No prob at all!! My ILs are very nice pple. MIL even asked if u will bring ur gal along when u pick up the bibs. She wanna 'bio' ur gal lor. :p</font>

hey mommies : any of u like ELC (early learning centre) toys?? I pass by Paragon basement last wknd, and they're having sales ... 1-2 items at 30%, 3-4 items at 50% and 5 &amp; more items at 70%!!! Maybe mommies who are interested can combine n get the 70% discount hehehe
happy.gif
But I'm not sure when is the sale ending.

babt_mummy
which stroller arch did you buy? i'm looking for one but don't know how to attach to stroller. the travel peapod looks very useful. i saw this item with all the tomy tom, it's like a rocker but can be folder up. quite tempted as it's 50% off, can use until 24m. can let bb sleep, sit up to eat, play, comes with tray.

pseed
i think the 2oz is much improved!

rose
too chubby will leave a mark on the thigh some time lor.

ipanpan, I am going to Paragon soon to check it out. Actually, it's to see my PD there but perfect timing to check out the sale.

Anyone wants to go Paragon with me??

lilmoo, yeah I think cos babies are v chubby now. Depends which legwamer too, some are more stretchy/cottony

babymum, wats the bowl u bought?? sounds interesting! Wats the travel peapod for ah? Just put baby in the middle of the bed lor?? And which is the travel baby bath tub u bought?

Yep, can bring your stroller all the way to the a/c door, then they will take it from u and check it into cargo..it will be ready for u at the door as well when u reach ur destination.

rose >> good qn ... i also looking to buy leg warmers for my boy.. but has chunky thighs!!

also looking for knee protection when he starts to crawl.. my boy started lifting his butt when he's lying on his tummy...

Any good nursing covers to recommend? I am thinking of latching on baby on the plane when i am travelling along cos no way i can pump lor...but dunno if baby will be willing! hope he wont scream man!

<font color="ff3399">tkotts, condolences and do take care!

i went to taka fair last sat and to my surprise i din buy a single item haha.. bought too much last fair and this time w/o the extra 10% most items seem not soooo attractive.. no Nuk there also..

bbmum, have a good trip ah.. kiki.. </font>

KP >> i think the one that Ida help us buy a long time ago is good.. i think its a brand call bon au petit.. sorry cant remember.. i planning to use that on the plane...

hi mummies,
anyone tried massages after your delivery, NOT post-natal ones? any to recommend?... thinking of trying some out.. super achy body!

baby_mummy
do you have to buy a ticket for baby for the plane ride??

KP
i got a nursing cover to sell. u keen?

Rose
not sure leh. its supposed to be free size to fit from 6 mths to 5 yo!! i bought 2 to try first...

LovJ: haha.. nvm lo..u buy liao den bobian.. actually i reali sayang my bumbo leh.. jus buy onli ..bb din reali use it lo.. but no choice la MIL KPKB-ing tt my bb haf gt too many stuffs..hse no more space liao...

P.seed: u go paragon ardy?

Bb_mummy: i wana get the stroller arch too tt day but too bulky for me to carry..the wet wipe case can contain big wipes... wad i did was cut open a pack of pigeon wipes (nt travel size de) den place e wipes inside e case..so is 1 hand onli...

eunice: ya! i gonna get those cheap legwarmers... Babylegs too expensive liao..spring maternity sell $19.90 n Taka bb fair sell $19.92 (under medela)...lolx

ipanpan: i m keen on ELC..let me knw ya...

rose: i m using 2oz de bb cubes..nv pop leh=X legwarmers wont cut into bb thighs la...

LovJ: u can get the tray at $10 from MRSwong i give u her contact? cuz my tray i bought at kiddly palace , i intend to sell it as a set or pass down to my auntie or kip for next one..haha...

o thanks ow _ mummy. I email her. Hope I got a tray soon.. heehee

Anyway mummies.. I resigned from my job....

really miss my baby too much, and so sick of the job... Always do termination case etc..
And after i come back my maternity leave, my boss take away most of my job scope, and never return me back.. So I like job less every day..

My plan is to focus on my family business - Maid agency... and also taking care of my son and spend more time with him..

Hope financial can support my expenses for the family. This is the first time I made such decision in my life... Hope I wont regret from my decision..

Wish me lucks!!!

hi KP, if you're keen on the nursing cover that pravina mentioned, i'm willing to let go of mine. my gal doesn't like it n i work better with a sling.. let me know k?
happy.gif

mummies, ELC sale was good!! but all the big items snapped up. The small items also worth it. I got some cute stuff. Will post later.
But yes if you want to go, better go QUICK

Marie,
I try to bring my 'one eye big one eye small' Raeann and let your MIL see if possible ok? LOL!
happy.gif

eunice,
Same here, my girl loves to suck on the Bjorn cover!

To all teacher mummies here (Catherine, Tan, Rin, karrie, Corine's Mum),
Happy Teacher's Day! Enjoy a day of well-deserved break tmr!
happy.gif

marie,
thanks for collecting the cream for me, sure sure, we can meet at punggol plaza on sat..i text u again to confirm timing..

p.seed : i was interested to buy the activity table .. retailing at $270 (before disc), still have?? If can get at 70% i think it's worth it lor hehehe .. what did u buy?

today my first day of work....wah go back 1st day only kena a lot of work. however, I realise that when I pump in office my letdown faster, dunno issit becos of the aircon room. anyone experience that?

ipanpan, I think activity table is not on sale. Like I mentioned, most of the bulky items like piano, trikes were sold out by this morning

Halo Mummy

Is your baby starting on cereals?

I am doing a BP on Korea's Eco-Friendly Detergents / Cleanser (incuding Fruit and Vege Wash which can use to wash baby bottles) and ZEN Cereals/Porridge.

BP ends tomorrow, 1 Sep 09. FREE DELIVERY to some location.

See link here:
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2852882.html?1251717344

I am giving my 6mth old baby cereals once a day already and starting the ZEN Powder, 30 Grains for now.

You can see more details from here:

http://gracet8i.multiply.com/journal

PM me if you need more information.

LovJ,
You bought your bumbo?

HLW,
I bought a lime green bumbo for bb E
happy.gif
I am so happy now, when I am tired of carrying her, then I put her on the bumbo for 5 - 10 minutes.
happy.gif

Back