(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

rin
i think when bb is facing mommy, their legs are spread, it's sup to be in a natural sitting position. whereas when facing out, they are hanging by your crotch. lol some article find it to be bad posture. my #1 cosleep with us for 8w, then i moved her to her own crib. she adjusted immediately without any problem. #2 has been cosleeping with us but last week when i tried to move her to her crib, she either cry very soon after we put her in it or didn't sleep well waking up every 1-2 hour. the last 3 nights she has been back in our bed again. each bb is prob different with the adjustment. i'm not familiar with the LRT station, only know the one nearest to me is cove. :D are you at 600+ blk at the back of punggol?

-------------

more mommies tempted to try sealer? should have ordered at expo tog for free delivery.

jamgal
can get sealer at giant. i know tamp giant got but not sure other giant. it absorb well but when it's full must change if not it will absorb nothing. the pee will just leak out from the side. happened to my hb, all the pee ended up on him his pants all wet. :p the mothercare card must renew every year, within the year must spend a certain amount then membership will continue.

kris
bfing/pumping is very tiring, quite tied down feeling. once i stop pumping for #1, i feel so free, have so much more time to spend with her. really feel quality of life improved.

mousy
i have seen these freezer on WTS before so people do buy and sell second hand.

dodos, rin, yah i bought the toy rattle from bulk purchase. even went down to raffles place when she had a stall there temporary to check out the toy...so cute loe..want the toy to be andrea's 'smelly' next time.

rose: the link is,
http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/2472685.html?1243828334#MB
going facial later leh, can't join you at TPY. buttttt, i'm gg to mothercare at PS later, anyone need anything??

kris, someone is tempted for next one liao..keke...

dodos, i had a feel of the toy rattle, soft and nice to touch loe..don't know about andrea, but i love it loe...don't get the big big one hor..it's super long for the baby, cos i wanted to get the kitty design initially but toooo long...longer than my andrea ah...if i buy, next time i go out, it's like bringing two kids..one real, one fake..

<font color="119911">owmum,
i din ans u huh?? add ur order liaoz. im gg ur hse to hang pig head liaoz. u owe me loads of $$ lor, whahahha. pay me tmr at lunch ba.

mousy,
dats y i will juz watch n c, i oso dunno wat im waiting for. nw i juz let my #1 bring 2 btls to sch daily, let her drink 1 btl when she wakes n n b4 she slp to clear some stock. tink she will go bui bui veri soon. my freezer gonna burst liaoz but i juz cant make up my mind, arrrrrgh!

rose,
tot u supposed to b hm training maid? dun simply run ard hor, lata tmr kenna curfew.

yvonne,
email me ur order nw k.

lilmoo,
shld i consider buyin 2nd hand freezer? let me noe if u c any k. dun mind gettin 1 if ard $100, keke.

jam,
who who?</font>

kris
if i see got 2nd hand i let you know. you going to PC show? If you see any fax machine, can help me take down model and price. I was looking at a HP one a few days ago but waiting to see if PC show got deal. thanks!!

jam
the diapers wont run away, tom then go also can. lol i think carrefour may have, you go check when you are at Plaza Sg.

Kris, i also thinking of reborning my hair but everytime need to tie hair to bathe, feed baby and weather so hot leh! so thinking if reborn ald cant tie leh! Sigh, used to reborn every year till preg!:p

Rose,u funny lor, trust u to come up with that link:p

<font color="aa00aa">Kris,kris you going pc fair is it? Help me look out for hello kitty thumb drive,ok? If have,tell me,I go tomorrow night to buy!
Aiya,just quick lunch at most 2 hours only.But since nobody accompany me ,I'll just stay home to do what I gotta do loe.SIAN</font>

<font color="aa00aa">more things to recommend
happy.gif

I LIKE this,too many cute designs dunno how to choose
http://zoobies.com/</font>

lilmoo,
re: IB token
happy.gif
Same as you, always can't find it cos my #1 always love to play. After playing for quite sometimes, now he feel bored and stop playing!

Jam, i also kaypoh and go check out the nov thread!:p hee, looks like she never even bother replying to u after ur comment hor..

cia, i gave birth on the 8th apr, menses came 14th may, then think abt 2 weeks later come again, gynae says its ok, hormones a bit haywire:p

rose, very interesting the zoobie toy, but quite ex hor! 30 plus usd

rose, i like the turtle and ladybug..so cute loe
happy.gif

kp, let her be loe, anyway now she's complaining about not getting her salary mah. maybe trying to find an excuse for not paying me...duhhhhhh........

Rin,
Not true actually. During midnite feed, I let my #1 sleep with me, just simply too tired to get out from the bed, turn up he still can sleep back at his cot. Now same for #2. I have no problem putting them back to bb cot.
Yup, bb is cute, they sense where is their mum. They will move towards us when they feel hungry
happy.gif

Kris, can PM your acct details i xfer $ to u for the wetbags (i will less 3 bucks, so u dun need to xfer to me liao) thx for helping us orde!

hmm until now i mense din come leh :p....
did your gynae keep reminding not to get pregnant :p she keep saying anyway u guys have no mood for 'that' rite hehe

juz ordered a pacifier clip fm BP. i think bb girls have more things to buy leh hehehe

rose
i bought zoobies for my two. #1 has the koala and #2 i bought polar bear for her. also bought the hippo for my niece. one thing i do not like, the zip part is pokey, can hurt the delicate skin.

audrey
problem is when they get bored, dunno where they are standing at that point, then they just leave it there. aiya.

kris,

i pm you on the wetbag, did u receive it?
pls pm me your acct no for transfer ya
happy.gif

let me know how much in total.
kam sia!!

paiseh i lost track of the thread liao.
tmr u all go where for makan? hee hee...

last time one mommy shared a link/bp for personalized pacifier clip, did you buy? if you buy can take pix and share how it looks like. i am thinking of making as gifts for friends. hands itchy. if you are on my friends list in FB, you can see the "names" i did.

<font color="0000ff">Catherine:</font> U &amp; ur hubby must take care. My hubby and I also hands full w two esp B1 is @ 'terrible two' stage <sigh> and the heat is making us hot under the collar - I've been snapping @ her &amp; him ovr small stuffs
sad.gif

<font color="ff0000">Sealer:</font> If I'm nt wrong, Sheng Siong also stocks. Can't buy Sealer/EQ direct fr their co., the promoter told me so @ Motherhood Ex.
sad.gif
The sample I took worked quite well so can consider getting Sealer - whc the girl says is suitable for nite use. Bt rite now Nepia's June promo > worthwhile. Also, I don't dare let B2 wear Sealer overnight JIC.

<font color="0077aa">Kris:</font> U got ur freezer fr those electrical appliance shops @ Alexandra Village? I get my fridge, washing machine, etc fr there -- veri cheap. Best part is call them 1st and they'll quote so I can compare. Once they gave me quote of $xxx dan I call again later and another guy quoted me another $30 cheaper for the fridge! So now I know...
wink.gif
Btw, I'll transfer $ to u later coz out now...

<font color="666600">Rin: I did my rebond after confinement. It took only abt 3hrs to complete. U joining us tml at Punggol for lunch?

cocobunz: y u gynae keep reminding u not to get preggy..?</font>

lilmoo,
Yup
happy.gif
tat we can't control. Just only keep an eye on them or search it out when we need it hehehe... :p

kittybride,
There are 2 places you can pick, one is at Vivo, the other at Punggol Plaza.

Chocz, so you stay near Ai Tong? Yep, we can share cab with Rose. My place is near Whitley Sec school / Marymount condo area. I pm u my contact so that we can coordinate nearer to the US gathering date.

Re: Nursing room
Now with school hols, everywhere so crowded. Last week at Vivo and there was a queue for the nursing room. Ended up bfing in the open area.

Marie, Punggol Plaza nursing room ok? Crowded or not?

Yesterday brought Dexter to swim again. Now he started to learn to throw tantrum. Cry with no tears one when put him in the water. Bf him also throw tantrum. Think he too used to his nursing pillow liao.

rose
u really shopping queen la.. i just bought a beco too.. heh

oshgosh
the hairbands are so cute!! u getting any for jade? wondering if i should buy for my jade, but i want to shave her hair soon.. so better not buy..

Kris,
If you can fill up another fridge within 2 months and have space to put it, I will continue pumping too. I researched online earlier on for 2nd hand chest freezer, but cheapest is at 180, not worth leh, that's why gotten a new one. Hopefully can sell it later on.
happy.gif

Rose,
Luckily yours is a boy, else you will spend even more money!!! When my colleagues knew mine is a girl, they told me "Good luck, you will spend a lot of money dolling her up!" Haha...

kidz,
Check with you, so I can call Nepia direct to order M size diapers too? Sorry if you've mentioned earlier cos the posts moved too fast! Difficult to check backwards... My girl is wearing PetPet M (S too small for her), Mamypoko S also just nice, Pampers Baby still ok. Do you I should still get S size or just order 4 packs of M? Thanks!
happy.gif

Marie: yup, going 4 lunch tmr =)

Rose &amp; Cocobunz: welcome 2 the Beco family. e print 2 nice 2 resist hor..cocobunz, butterfly I was e older version. II is the new one.

Happylittlewoman: u can just cal 2 order 2 diapers 4 nepia. tink yr ger ard e same as mine. she oso cant fit petpet S, wearing M but it's on e big side though but still can fit pampers NB. She's currently wearing Nepia S nw..so i dun tink u nid 2 order 4 packs of M

Powerball: Aiyo, I still tinking of going to the nursing room to bf bb dis sun wen I go vivo..hmm..tink I must practice using the nursing cover wif her today le..but sun I gt meet guy frens oso..a bit paiseh...

<font color="ff3399">hmm think i saw sealer at shengshiong too.. is it the one packet like got cow prints? always mix up EQ/Sealer packaging..

how much is Sealer now? think some mummy posted its $14.99 when normal price? cos my neighbour always goes JB so can ask her check if they carry it there.. cos giant like always stock m'sian goods ma.. kiki

wah so sleepy now, just got hm from jack's place lunch with irene.. yawns.. super hot afternoon...

kris ah, i'll collect Always's Elmo wetbag tmr for her k? she'll do the trsf to u..
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff3399">cocobunz haha saw u buying clip.. i also ordered b4 u.. also ice cream ribbon! kiki

but my hairclips delay cos i request snap clips and she advise not so nice, do alligator clips the ribbon will be nicer, still awaiting her sample clip..

moogey, u mention shaving baby's hair so not buying hair accessories yet? kiki my cait also botak now n i bot her 4 hairclips liao..
happy.gif
</font>

bonbon.. heh.. no where to keep la.. buy hairclip confirm lose it one... hubby n i still looking for pl to move to cos current pl too small.. so trying not to buy too much things .. failing miserably though.. all the BPs are dangerous!!

Back