(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Hi mummies,

me from june thread... can i jus check something?

during the day time, when bb poo but he's still asleep, is it better to try latch him on after changing diapers? despite he din show signs of hunger?

or should jus demand feed? as and when he is hungry den feed him?

thanks for advice

Mummies,
Sorry to interrupt. Anyone keen to purchase Avent IQ Bottle and baby food warmer ? I've a brand new one unused . Willing to sell 30% cheaper off the usual selling price in the market. Pls PM me if interested. Thanks.

<font size="+1"><font color="ff0000">Fri Gathering (12/6)</font></font>
Venue: Secret Recipe @ Vivocity
Time: 12noon

1. Cocobunz
2. Audrey
3. KP
4. Kidzskidz

Is this correct? Mommies, I'll make reservation under Mdm Ng. Wl PM u my contact no. so SMS me if u can't find me -- I won't be holding a rose, wl be carrying B2 in a red &amp; black Lascal front carrier tho
wink.gif

mummies,

just want to check, raynie took her BCG jab in Mt. A (on the left butt), i noticed few days ago that the plc where she had her jab kind of swell up n red with yellow pus like thingy inside, is this normal??

Yvonne, my ger butt oso like dat... Sh..any idea hw long it takes 2 heal? e yellow pus came out le but it has been red 4 a long time...

Ow_mummy: pampers baby dry isit sticker tape wan? cos dat time my fren gave me sm samples of pampers den gt 1 she gt red lines at her thighs after using..pampers gt so many types..but i tink active is e best one...

KP: i find it okay for chelsey thighs.. But hor the diapers somehow like cant absorb as much as fitti..mayb cuz i m a lazy mummy so night time i don change her diapers mayb up to 10 hrs..lolx..fitti will jus go heavier but cuz pampers is thin tts y will like overflow if i continue to b a lazybum..lolx..

Rin: hmm..its velcro..

<font color="ff3399">i also went to cold storage just now leh. went rail mall then sold out, so went to King Albert Park n the stock there all nice nice one.. stil got promo huggies n mamy poko too.. bot 3M n 3L leh.. wanted get 2 or 4 to try oni then hubby say all the way go to cold storage liao might as well get 6.. faints..
happy.gif
</font>

Ow_mummy: So it's dif frm the one my fren gave me..tmr mit at 2pm..will be my first time there..haha..wil prob take MRT den LRT..tink more straightforward..shuttle bus still gota follow timing..

Sh n Rin, thanks..
raynie's one still red but the pus hasn't come out yet, it looks like a pimple..

jac, raynie still can wear pampers new baby S size (yellow packaging) n fitti S size leh, her thighs big as well, i still got 4 packs of pampers to clear, jialat..

<font color="ff3399">yvonne i also gg w/o cait.. kiki

ow-mum, i bring ur dvd tmr k? can carry tat paper bag w chelsey?

rin, also my 1st time to punggol plaza leh, kiki</font>

ting ting and mousy pig >> thanx.. i'll wait and see if my boy's sleeping patterns changes..

ow_mum >> i using drypers S for my boy..so far oki for day use.. not great for nite use.. usually got overflow.. and had poo leak out from the back...dunno if M is diff from S..

are your babies still wearing mittens and booties?
i want to take off my baby's mittens, but she keeps scratching her face.. even when i cut her nails already..
as for booties, how long must they wear for? will baby get cold if they dun wear booties?

oshgosh, i only let ariel wear mittens only if her nails are a bit too long and i dont have the chance to trim yet. but if going out, i'll wear socks and mittens for her. if her toes are not covered they tend to get cold in aircon places.

We got 4 hello kitty supporters here. Myself, Rose, BB_mummy and lilmoo! Today I went for facial @ Raffles Place and that's this shop that sell all Hello Kitty Stuff. Everytime I go facial, sure must pop by this shop first. Went in empty-handed, came out with 2 hello kitty baby milk bottles (BPA free somemore), 4 plastic carrier bags, box of hello kitty plastic bags, a folder and notebook..damage $60..

Oh no, i sign up one more collagen package with my beautician, somemore buy 4 boxes of ampoule!! So so broke now
sad.gif

bonbon, u really traveling all the way from CCK to Punggol?? Wah, pei fu!!! super on man you!

oshgosh_baby, andrea is no longer wearing booties liao. even mittens also very seldom but at night i sure let her wear cos she scratch i also don't know man, day time i let her wear when she starts scratching around..i smell her hand b4, very smelly after wearing mittens for so long..got the 'boo soap' smell...

My mum also ask me to take off the mittens for awhile in the day... she trim Prudence's nails till very very short lor... i wonder how she do it!

But as for booties, its better to put on.. if not they will catch cold cos sometimes i touch her toes, cold cold one... if not can wear socks too..? :D

JamGal,
I didn't smell my #2 hand after removed the mitten
happy.gif
Even not for my #1. Oh no, what a mum! Hahaha... ... I will try to smell her hand tomorrow after the gathering :p

indulgence_queen,
Their finger nails grew very fast but not the toe nails lor. Wow! Your mum good leh, maybe experience in trimming nails. I dare not trim her nails too short, scare I might hurt her!

bonbon
the mamy poko cheap meh at cold storage?

yvonne
i am bringing #1, leaving bb at home.

osh
not wearing mittens any more for bb, hardly ever wear booties. she usually wear those sleep suit that wrap up feet, then at night wear sleep bag. after not wearing mitten she did scratch herself even though we cut her nails but bb heal very fast, as long as it's not bad scratch bleeding kind, i'm ok.

jam
did you see the hello kitty BP? and the bakeware BP with soooo cute stuff.

JamGal, u power leh! BPA free hellokitty bottles!! Must be really pretty leh.. can fit NUK teats anot?? keke

Lilmoo, the hellokitty shopping bag is something like those foldable cloth kind of shopping bag which you fold and keep in the bag. Oops.. I just realise mine is little twin stars! haha.. the colour very pretty.. so I had to choose this over hellokitty! But ya I've been a hellokitty fan from as young as I can remember..
happy.gif

Sigh.. I miss facials man! I just scheduled a 2hr massage session on monday! keke got wkday noon time promo leh 1hr only $38!! Maybe I should also do facial.. imagine 3hrs spa.. keke...

Bonbon.. u very on!! Tmr I got a bday celebration so can't join u mummies in punggol ah...

I think I will be getting the BECO carrier. So pretty! muahaha..

Where can we get the beco carrier in SG? And where can the vouchers be utilised ah??

JamGal! Wah lau.. now then u tell me this promo!

I just spent $90 and $90 over a week in mothercare leh...

The membership is my SIL one keke...

Today I bought swim diapers... thermal swim wear... dreaming of the day I can bring bb go swimming!! But ya must wait till 6-12M.. coz that's the smallest fit!! muahahah

audrey, when i was playing with andrea and kissing her hands, then i smell 'boo soap boo soap' leh..keke...cos they perspire while wearing mittens, got smell loe...
sad.gif

lilmoo, bakeware? it's been more than 10 years since i last bake! but i did get a hello kitty picnic mat from spree. my house got hello kitty fone, portable fan, and radio keke...

baby_mummy, i also forgot whether can fit NUK teats. Bia back home first thing inset the NUK teats in..can leh! so happy loe..i told my hubby and mum, the hello kitty bottles are reserved for me, so only i can use them to feed andrea haha..
i love little twin stars too, and my melody!!! my diaper clutch also little twin stars one
happy.gif
i'm also a super supporter of hello kitty..last time queue behind rubbish chute overnight for the mcdonald's hello kitty soft toy!!!

I'm so going back to my massage also. but if combine massage plus facial, will take around 4 hours, must slowly plan...

baby_mummy, i also went to MC just now. bought 2 more sleepsuits + 2 going out rompers + 5 socks for andrea...damage not as jialat as u...$60 onie..
you din see the promo at tampines mall meh?? i see you got the card liao, so never ask u mah.....

so how? want to buy somemore ornot?? keke

RE: Mittens &amp; Booties

Hee Jovan has not worn booties at all...
and I have taken off his mittens since he was 2 weeks old!

When I asked my PD about swaddling bb, he gave me a BIG scolding. Say hands/feet cold doesn't mean bb is cold!! He says we bathe bb early in the morn in AIRCON in the hospital... was bb cold? Did bb fall sick?

From then old.. Jovan was like a AH BENG loh.. hand and feet kicking bare keke..

Of coz there are scratches on his faces due to their natural instinct to "wave" and "touch" their faces! But those scratches doesn't scar as the nails are very soft one. The cuts will heal within 2-3days. So no worries ya?

Removing mittens can help train bb to grasp things... Jovan can grasp his toy and hold it for a few seconds now... so it's time to let their cute little fingers go FREE!
happy.gif

Yah, regretted buying so many mittens and booties loe..now it's time to pack them up and send them to the storeroom to make way for more new clothes !!!

lilmoo, so cute loe..i'm tempted to get the baby chair/potty!! wah, hands super itchy..i also like the lunch boxes...!! ahhhh

i saw my fren made this hello kitty hard boiled egg, soooo cute. i also want to get. heard chinatown point got sell but i have no time to go down and look.

<font color="119911">owmum,
if u havent trf, juz pass me casj lata.

lilmoo,
din c ur post abt fax machine till nw, anyway wun have time to chk for u oso coz im lookin for camera. at of the day, i went back to cathay photo to get the camera. the show is lousy.

KP,
rebond le oso can tie ah. for the 1st 2 days, juz dun tie too tight can liaoz.

rose,
i oso juz saw ur post lor, u got to go chk it out urself liaoz.

kittybride,
urs is $16.07, trf to posb saving 035-39592-0, trf le PM me k.

Sh,
those dat she have stock can collect quite fast, those pre-order got to wait 1-2 wks. anyway nw waiting for all to make payment 1st. my a/c is posb saving 035-39592-0.

bonbon,
the wetbag will not b ready lata coz a lot havent trf $ yet. i saw digital weighing machine at carrefour suntec.

tingting,
dun slp on pillow, slp on wat? nwadays the chemical is imoroved liaoz, nt like few yrs back. can tie n wash hair immediately.</font>

kris
no worries. i looked on the web where they posted all the deals, no deals on fax. easier than running down to squeeze lor.

<font color="666600">no mummies up to pump? I just finish n gg to bed. See ya later..

Kris: let me noe if u wanna share cab. If not i'll take bus le. Got to bring Xander along cos IL go hospital. FIL remove stitches.</font>

Back