(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="666600">Rose: Fri can u bring 2 Sealer diapers for me? I can exchange with Pampers Baby Dry. Tot u still EBM? u also stop already?</font>

rose
sorry, can't remember already. i found the info on the web when i needed the info for #1. i think it's around 7-9kg. before i hit the "limit" i stopped facing her front and moved from bjorn to ergo/beco. my #1 is on the small side so by right can still use the bjorn, but we decided to move her to the ergo/beco and face her in. right now she's still 9+kg only and less than 2m from turning 2. she loved facing out, at first i really felt bad she can't see everything any more but she adjusted to the ergo/beco well.

gallop
welcome. your bb is quite big at birth.

jam
some people very not automatic. always tell you to hold for them while they shop for other options. very sian to wait for people promise to transfer money to you then never. i also met such buyers before.

marie
sealer is available at giant (tamp). should be about $14.99 a pack, so the expo at $9 (S) and $10 (M) is cheap.

kris
i can't find my IB token, #1 play with it don't know put where. tomorrow i look then transfer to you. if not friday i pay you cash.
happy.gif

i regret going and not stocking up. only bought 1S and 1M. thought of going back on Sunday, hb drop me off, i run in to buy, then no need to park. in the end too lazy never go. didnt know they deliver, if not should have asked SK/PG mommies here to combine and order. they were selling EQ diapers and EQ wet wipes too, cheap. i bought a lot of EQ wipes.

<font color="666600">lilmoo: wipes i combine order with Kris for Angel Wipes. Also cheap n gd. Now got to check out when is next exhibition so i can go n stock up!! :p simply love the prints on the diaper n it's quite gd n cheap.</font>

yeah, angel wipes is not bad, i used for #1 before. i will try to remember to bring a pack of EQ wipes then can let the mommies see the quality. expo was cheap, 3 small packs for $2, 5 big packs for $10.

<font color="119911">mousy,
i bot at a shop at queensway, tink bot at $300+. i chk the brand for u tmr. its in the living room.

cia,
tink u got to go yest archieve. the link is thr.

emo,
u trf the amt for the items 1st, postage will b when the items r ready.

Sh,
yup i stay in sk, will inform when the items r ready.

oshgosh,
the fan can get frm kiddy palace.

jam, rose,
juz nw while hb was playing wif kerryn, he looked at me n asked, 'shld we have 1 more bb?' i nearly faint.

lilmoo,
u try to trf else pass cash to me on fri k. wun give u ur things b4 i receive ur $, keke.</font>

wah, hold wet bags hostage?? lol

have #3 will have more benefits from govt. then you can also put your freezer to another round of good use.
happy.gif

mousy_pig,
Cia and I got the deep freezer recently from Courts, I went to the Tampines branch. The deep freezer brand is Techno, 100litre type. If I am not wrong, the usual price should be $289 or $299, that time I bought at promo price $248, plus there is a delivery charge around $40. My hubby wanted to cash and carry cos it's around 30kg, but the person said all stocks in warehouse hehe... so gotta pay delivery charge. The size is like a washing machine.

pravina,
actually latching on = pumping too. I seldom latch, at most 1-2x a day, otherwise my girl takes EBM. I prefer to let her take EBM cos can know how much she drinks. Why not you try out the NUK teats? Since they are shaped like nipples, your boy should be able to accept, can start with latex one first?

Kris,
K will transfer you the cost of the bag tmr (IB outside in the living room), postage later, gam xia. =)

hi, selling this pack of brand new sleep suit for $50. suitable for 9-12 mths. pls PM me if interested. tks.

2554398.jpg

Happylilwoman: im still pumping like 4x a day.. and over 5-6hrly interval..
ss will lugi abit...
sad.gif
so thking if i shd do 4hrly pumping to stock up for later use..
im intending to do 6mnths if possible...
looks like very far cos nw only reaching 2months pumping so far..
happy.gif

ive also got 3boxes of e milkbags, 1 is for frd, 2 i keep..
happy.gif

Mousy: keep pumping!! ss will come lo.. know wat?
i told my cousin to drink e fenugreek seed drink, immediately can see results from 120 shoot to 170ml...
but next thing she knows, kena engorgement, den fever!
sad.gif
sigh.....

Kris: pm u liao... wanna get e BLUE L size wetbag..

Jam: wah lau! 23yrs old only have 3 kids liao!! must be married very young!!
and she's terrible lo... keep draggin u! totally nt sincere in buying fm u lo....
luckily u gt another better buyer!!!

Morning Mummies!

KP: Petpet cutting is small..tink your Issac only nids S. It's nt super gd la but if u nid to change regularly, i tink it's gd enuf..cos I always change after she pees/poos..actually EQ dry is nt bad too..softer and more cottony..like nepia and gt indicator somemore..it's just slightly more ex than Petpet but only can buy from Giant.

Cocobunz: Wanted to buy from BP that time but it was cancelled. I got it from the Motherhood fair..anyway, the BP and cozybaby same person..they are the sole distributor..I got it at $220 including leg warmer and some vouchers..quite a gd buy..usually it retails at $250 without any freebies..

Rose: Beco - 250(showrm is her place at bukit timah), Pikkolo - 220 or 230 (you can go to Thomson Plaza to try it out) Ergo I'm nt sure cos me vain pot wanted a carrier with nice nice prints wan..haha..BTW, it's nt just about the weight for nt carrying bb outwards, it's smthing to do with the posture of the bb, nt gd for them..I read smwhere but cant remember exactly..Regarding FM, I dun tink can mix lei.. i hear from my frens they only mix if they are switching brands, cos nid to do it gradually to let bb get used to it...

Talking about colouring hair...I desperately nid to colour n rebond my hair..nw machiam like siao char bo but I usually take very long wan cos I have natural curls..so must tahan like 6-7 hrs without pump, plus the travelling time..haiz..scared will get blocked ducts again so haven go yet..

Aiyo, you all buy wetbags..tempt me manz..trying hard to resist..must endure..I've been buying 2 much things over BP le..

my brand oso techno. i bot 2yrs ago at $300+, nw cheaper liaoz. i still confused over whether to get 1 more freezer n pump for 2 more mths or to stop soon, signzzz.

cia,
so u onli wan the blue wetbag ah. trf le let me noe k.</font>

<font color="119911">4eva,
i juz rebond my hair on mondae, next wk gonna colour my hair. got to split into 2 sessions. else too long liaoz.</font>

Kris, ya, I usually oso separate to two sessions..cant do both at the same time..but my stylist do very slow wan de cos he's very particular which is smthing I like..plus I have natural curls..just rebonding alone I will take around 6 hrs lor..very long rite..maybe should just go do den perhaps go toilet hand express a little out a few times at least to relieve the engorgement..

Recently, I've been letting bb slp on the bed cos lazy to pick her up from the cot, can just latch her on while lying on the bed. The funny thing was that she will move towards towards my breasts when she's hungry lor..happened a few nites le..so cute..hee..BTW, heard fr others that once you let bb slp on the bed wif u, very hard to get her to slp bk in her cot. Is it true ar?

Cia, hehe actually I haven tried the fenugreek seeds you bought for me cos I still have the balance GNC pills i bought the last time. Thought of finishing that first.

Kris, so how is your decision? If you stop, then how long can your current supply last? I think if you can accept that your gal drinks to that age then is ok lor.

Morning
rin, me too!! Usually when he wakes up for feed at 12, I latch him in bed then sleep.. too lazy to wake up and put him in his cot..

Kris, already transfered ya, sent you PM too. Thanks

Lilmoo: Hi-5 for the carnival print...sweet sweet hor..hee..the nearest LRT to my place is Ranggung..so Punggol Plaza there oso got LRT..i c..hmm..let me check which LRT station it is den I'll c whether I'll take the shuttle bus or take LRT..

Gallop: Welcome to the Apr thread!Yr bb is big!Mine's a petite ger=)

Mummies, I found this online. Tot it's reali useful. I've printed out a copy..hee..den will noe where to find the nursing room when outside..

Central
Department Stores

BHG (previously Seiyu)
Bugis Level 3, children’s department

Isetan
Scotts Road Level 4, children's department

Takashimaya
Level 3, Children’s Department
Other Services:
Children’s toilets at Level 3
Shopping Bag Deposits at Customer Service Centre at Level 2
Free rental of baby prams by depositing of identity card at Customer Service Centre at Level 2

Tangs
Baby Care Room at Level 3, next to washrooms

back on top

Shopping Malls

Centrepoint Shopping Centre
Family Rooms are on Level 3 and Level 6. Diaper-changing stations are located at Level 2 Ladies' toilet and Levels 2, 3, &amp; 4 Men's toilet

Liang Court
Nursing Room located on Level B1, equipped with a changing station, wash basin and power point in the room

Marina Square
9 family rooms equipped with a baby changing station and a small couch to provide parents with an area to make diaper changes and feed their babies

Paragon
Level 3, near Metro

Plaza Singapura
Nursing room on Level 3 complete with nappy-changing facilities and water supply
Other Services:
Free pram service for children below two - no deposit and available from
11am-8pm daily

Raffles City Shopping Centre
Baby's Room located at Level 3 (next to Lift Lobby B)
Other Services:
Baby strollers available for loan at concierge

Robertson Walk
Diaper-changing stations are available at male &amp; female washrooms

Suntec City Mall
Level 3 Family Link (besides Kids Mall) #02-006 Les Enphant
Other Services:
Free buggy rides provided on Level 3
Loan of prams and strollers at Entertainment Centre Service Desk

Tanglin Mall
Level 3

Tiong Bahru Plaza
Nursing Room at Level 5 equipped with is a changing station, wash basin and power point
Other Services:
Rental of baby strollers, subject to availability
Rental of umbrellas with a fee of $3, refundable upon return within 3 days

United Square
Nursing room at #01-52A (next to carpark lifts)

Valley Point
Diaper-changing station available at Level 1washroom

Velocity @ Novena
Nursery at Level 3

back on top

Others

Borders (Wheelock's Place)
near Office Tower entrance

Westin Stamford and Westin Plaza
F&amp;B and Convention Services Milk storage services available upon request; private room subject to availability

back on top

East
Department Stores

Isetan
Katong Level 2, children's department

Isetan
Tampines Level 2, near the washrooms

back on top

Shopping Malls

Century Square
Nursing Rooms on Levels 2 and 3, each equipped with changing station, a wash basin and power point
Other Services:
Rental of baby strollers, subject to availability

Parkway Parade
Basement: Two nursing rooms located near Hello! Singtel and Gramophone.
Level 1: Located near Topshop/Topman and Dorothy Perkins (new fashion precinct)
Level 2: Within the ladies washroom, near Jean Yip Hub
Level 3: Within the ladies washroom, near Robert Piano
Other Services:
Kiddy cab, stroller or pram available for hire at $3 per hour

Tampines Mall
All levels next to washrooms
Other Services:
Baby strollers available for loan for free at Customer Service Counter on Level 3 (Outside Toys 'R' Us)

back on top

West
Shopping Malls

Anchor Point
Diaper-changing stations are available at male &amp; female washrooms

IMM
Level 1 near DBS Auto Lobby

Jurong Point
Level 3 next to Kopi Tiam

Vivo City
Nursing rooms in restrooms in Lobby A and Lobby G

back on top

Others

Ikea (Alexandra)
Nursing room opposite Level 2, opposite the Cafeteria
Diaper-dispensing machines are available in some of the ladies' washrooms

back on top

North
Shopping Malls

Causeway Point
Parents Rooms on every floor (next to the washrooms)
Nursing room on Level 3

Changi Airport
Terminal 1 Near gatehold room C24 at Transit Mall West, Level 2 Near gatehold room D36 at Transit Mall East, Level 2 Next to Delifrance Restaurant at Arrival Hall West, Public Area, Level 1
Other Services:
Children's Playground Next to Burger King at Transit Mall West, Level 3

Terminal 2
Near gatehold room E1 at Transit Mall North, Level 2
Behind Sunglass Hut at Transit Mall South, Level 2 Near Check-in Row 7, Departure Hall Central, Public Area, Level 2
Other Services:
Children's Playground Next to Family Zone at Transit Mall North, Level 2

North Point
Diaper changing room located on Basement 1 (near washroom)

back on top

North East
Shopping Malls

Compass Point
Nursing Room on Level 4 (near Kopitiam)

Hougang Mall
Nursing Room at Level 5, furnished with a changing station and two nursing stations
Other Services:
Free use of strollers &amp; kiddy cabs, subject to availability
Kids’ Area - Seating area at Level 4 where the kids can doodle with Hougang Mall Fun Book obtainable at the Customer Service Counter at Level 3

kris, yeah...one more one more one more!! Maybe daddy wants a boy boy?? *wink*

i'm tempted by marie on the sealer diapers liao. don't know if its absorbent or not, but it's definitely GOOD to look at! makes changing diapers so much fun! anyone know where i can get the diapers?

Jam: No prob..cos I dun wana run around like a mad woman looking 4 nursing rm..haha..and know can go where gai gai where it's ez to feed bb..=)

Just a suggestion..I've printed out 2 copies..one I print smaller font and I intend to put inside my wallet.den the other one just leave it at home =)

Yes loe..i ask my hubby print, he still ask y? faint leh. if baby cry or fuss around, easier to find hiding hole mah!! guys jus don't get it...hope one day he bring bb out alone and she starts crying, see if he will regret asking me 'y?' ornot

mummies, now mothercare has this promotion. single receipt of $150(instead of $300) to get membership. worth it ornot?

bb_mummy, you have the card right? issit lifetime or must renew every year/accumulate to a certain amount of points?

Re: Nursing Room

I tried to bf #2 whenever we go out but usually during weekends the nursing rooms are always packed...so must practice to latch on with nursing cover...

Tempted to try out Sealer, too but I alr got a dozen of Fitti diapers looking @ me...my hubby would kill me if I buy somemore...

This morning was horrrible...I usually feeds #2 ebm @ 8pm then hubby feeds him fm @ 11pm. Then #2 would wake up @ around 3am for his next feed. Donno y this morning, he suddenly woke up @ midnight &amp; screamed his head off non-stop. Nothing we can do to calm him then he merlion on me!!! Then I quickly changed him (still screaming) cos worried he might catch a cold &amp; asked hubby to carry him for awhile (still screaming) cos I kenna from hair to inner wear...then #2 slept like nothing happened

What's scary is my hubby...after I put #2 back on his cot, my hubby sat very quietly @ sofa with head in his hands...I'm like....Are u ok....He dun reply me...so I asked him to sleep with #1 in the air-con room while I sleep with #2 in the other room...donno whether is cos of the hot &amp; humid weather or the lack of quality sleep but his reaction scared me a bit...

Im tempted to try out Sealer too. Nice design.

Jam, You bought the toyrattle from bulk purchase? Have you receive item? Im tempted to get one also.

Aiyo so many cute things...so evil.

I tink sealer can only get at giant..vivo oso have, i saw it dat time..

Cat: yup, i gt a nursing cover le, trying 2 practice at hm nw..

Cat: mayb there was wind in yr bb tummy..guess he felt much better after e vomitting... mayb yr hb feeling stressed out? u mite wana tok 2 him..

im 2 hearted, cant decide, was tellin hb tis mornin dat if reli wan by end of the mth, juz go courts n order. my current ss can last her till 6-7mths old ba.

gallop,
received ur email liaoz, will look out fo rur payment.

jam,
my hb prefer gal gal, i wan a boy, but the 9mths is nightmare. will c hw next yr. sianz.

catherine,
np, dun tink u will run away.

gosh, ur hb ok anot. u n him muz b damn stress. leave bb wif nanny n go relax wif him, else will break up.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Yah catherine,I think he was overwhelmed.I get that too once in a while.When that happens,I dump the bb with someone else and come back recharged in a few hours time.</font>

Kris, I understand. On one hand you want to provide the best for your child but on the other hand you want to have some freedom..it's always like that.
But since your supply so good, no harm continuing.

I also always tell my hb very tiring bf, he always say try your best lor, there is no hard and fast rule that must bf till how long then is considered the BEST.

I'm wondering any way we can sell off the freezer as 2nd hand after that? Dunno anybody want to buy anot.

Back