(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="ff6000">Cath:</font> Aiyoh, why e sales staff @ Starhub so blur one? Make u run around like got so much free x. Somemore now lunchtime peak hour...

BEABA
As shipment is due to arrive in 2 weeks, 50% deposit of the retail price must be made to NM or I by 7th Mar for your order to be confirmed, you can pay the rest when the goods arrive. Hope you understand.

15% discount for all products except spare parts.
20% discount if we hit above RRP$1500.

Spare parts Nett price(no discount):
Replacement blade - $18
Replacement basket - $28
Rubber O ring - $11
Bottom screw -$15

Other products RRP (eligible for discount):
Babycook - $289
Babycook rice cooker - $28
Toilet trainer seat - $49
Sunglasses – All available except babies classic. 360 n junior sport at $57. The rest of the models are $45.
Multi-purpose block, cupboard lock, table corner buffers - $13.50
Thermometre 4 in 1 - $109
Tomydoo - $158
Nenuphar - $51.90
Transatdo - $56
Set of cooler/warming pack - $14.50
CUBE - $269
Up &amp; Down Bouncer - $315
Dinner Set – ON OFFER $58.50 no further discount original $85
Learner bib - $18
Sleeved Bib- Big $26 Small $29
Evoluclip - $27.50
Regulo - $27.50
Lunch box - $51.50
Soft first spoon – $12.50 NEW colours
Set of 2 soft cutlery - $16 comes with casing NEW colours
Soft cutlery set - $29.90 NEW colours
Babypote – NEW $29
Jars 300ml – $13.10 NEW colours
Jars 150ml - $10.90 NEW colours
Silicon portion - $33.90 NEW colours
Babycook seasoning ball – $11.50 NEW
Bottle brush + bottle brush case - $33.50 NEW colours
Feeding bottle draining rack - $58.50 NEW colours
Steam bottle warmer - $109

Note from distributor
"If there’s anything need and we do not carry, i can order for you and your frens for the next shipment around may or june but for this we will need payment in advance and also subject to qty"
"Please note bulk purchase is available for all brands under our company.
www.beaba.com
www.kaloo.com
www.redcastle.fr
Kaloo parfums are now available. We carry furniture and bedding items from Kaloo too. Range available plume, lilirose, 123, blue."

BEABA ORDER LIST
Order will be made off this list so please make sure it's accurate and contains all details. You will receive PM with bank details to make payment.

1. Pseed: Replacement blade $18, Babycook rice cooker orange $28, Toilet trainer seat purple $49 = $95 total, $47.50 deposit.

Anymore mummies to join? We have hit the 15% tier liaoz. Will wait for a few more days. Can try to hit 20%. If still cant reach by this week, will proceed with the discount tier that our quantity have.

Reposting this.

Any mummies keen in getting bag organisers? I bought 2 previously under lugamax collection. Due to daily usage, its wearing out now. Wana get another piece. There is a pretty attractive bulk purchase discount now. The more we buy, the more we save.

Please add in your name if keen.

*FOR BO, NBO AND DBO:
Quantity Discount given
1 to 5 pcs 10%
6 to 10 pcs 15%
11 to 20 pcs 20%
21 to 30 pcs 30%
31 to 40 pcs 35%
41 to 70 pcs 40%
71 to 100 pcs 50%

BONUS!!!
FOC 1 BO SIZE M FOR EVERY 20PCS PURCHASED
NOTE: MAX. OF 100PCS PRE-ORDER FOR THE ABOVE OFFER

*FOR NDBO, 3IN1 BO AND RBO = 10% OFF (NO MINIMUM QUANTITY)

Bulk Purchase Thread: http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/messages/581296/3661658.html?1267023394

1. Eviangal - 2 pcs
2. Jacqueline Tan - 1pc BO Khaki Magenta (M) &amp; 1pc 3in1 Checked Black
3. Gallop - 2 pcs
4. Catherine - 1pc 3in1 Checked Black

kidz,
oh dear... sad you have to postpone.. the weather is soo hot now.. everyone's just feeling it!!! and last nite's news said its gonna last for a few MORE mths!!
hope he'll be oki...
mine is clingy both at home and outside.. warms up after a while when outside.
i must say that the meesiam was good!! never had it before.. always fish soup!!
thanx for passing me the stuff... now need to find time to indulge in my hobbies...=)

<font color="ff6000">pumpkin,if I'm cooking broccoli pasta,does it mean I need to use Babycook twice?</font>

BEABA ORDER LIST
Order will be made off this list so please make sure it's accurate and contains all details. You will receive PM with bank details to make payment.

1. Pseed: Replacement blade $18, Babycook rice cooker orange $28, Toilet trainer seat purple $49 = $95 total, $47.50 deposit.
2.Rose: Babycook rice cooker Green $28

<font color="119911">Pravina:</font> I like e fried tiny shrimp they sprinkle on top of e meesiam! I ordered mine w e pineapple fish -- veri nice &amp; tangy. Try it if u hvnt. I muz thank u 4 intro e stall 2 me -- Sebastian's a familiar face @ e foodcourt now coz I usuali tarpau my lunch fr there now
biggrin.gif
He luvs pointing &amp; talking 2 e kois in e pond &amp; I've even managed 2 take quite a few nice fotos 4 B1 there 2 -- veri nice lighting conditions w e big old banyan trees providing shade.
happy.gif
4got 2 tell u y'day I picked her up dan went down 2 ur blk 2 take e shuttle bus 2 HV CS -- she was so excited coz I told her we taking a special big bus (she onli been on 1 when she was >1). She chitter-chatter non-stop -- all e way to CS, in CS, in taxi home... I was so tired bt she was stl running @ full battery. She definitely kan give e engerizer bunny a run for e $!
wink.gif
Hey, post up some of ur scrapbooking masterpieces aft u r done. Mine totally taken backseat now... Think some supplies turned yellow liao so I dun dare buy tho OTC stuffs so pretty! I onli buy kidz craft kits now 2 occupy B1 &amp; her cousins...
happy.gif

Gallop/pseed,

sorry i dont think i am going tomorrow...still got lots things to do...got to go bank and do hair treatment...didnt get to do it today...went out shopping just now....

Gallop, i dont think i need the thermal suit..i got it from mothercare just now..
happy.gif
THanks so much for the offer...

Pseed, i dont need the swimming diaper also..so no need to bring..dont know about other mummies though...thanks...hope to see u in our next gathering...u coming for next fri gathering at the fidgets?

<font color="119911">Sweetie Me:</font> I'm interested bt e class timing's onli 9-9:45am? Veri earli leh... Or do they hv other class scheduled bt nt updated on website yet?

pravina, kidz
re bb getting clingy, i'm wondering if it's a phase tat will pass too?
i feel tat my bb isn't so clingy to me these days le. i felt tat he used to be more clingy.

edj,kidzskids
the class is for positive baby is on weekdays timing we can choose. so let me start first.. (the rest who interested please copy and paste)
1.sweetie_me (any weekdays 3pm)
i hope to get a free trial for us, if not they are going to charge for $30 (the person that i spoke to wants to know if we can organise 12 babies probably the class is FOC)

timing can choose? sorry i dont understand..meaning can go anytime but all 12 must go at the same timing?

edj,kidzskids
the class is for positive baby is on weekdays timing we can choose. so let me start first.. (the rest who interested please copy and paste)
2.edj (any weekdays, pref anytime bet 1-2pm)
i hope to get a free trial for us, if not they are going to charge for $30 (the person that i spoke to wants to know if we can organise 12 babies probably the class is FOC)

Revised Venue

If we change fidgets to next Fri, then this week lunch cancel ba since quite a number of mummies cant make it this week too.

Tues, 9 March
Venue: Tanjong Pagar area

1. Eviangal
2. Joie
3. Coralmarine

Fri, 12 March
Venue: Shall we try Fidgets? Baby can play there too. Its at Turf City. Lets go there whilst they are still free.

1. eviangal
2. powerball &amp; bb &amp; helper
3. edj
4. Kris - U ok if at Fidgets?
5. gallop
6. Marie
7. Pei

Gallop, yep, i still bfing. Guess will continue till after his 1st birthday then make a decision. I still have many bottles of supplements as well as 4 boxes of playtex to finish!

Edj, paiseh was out the whole day today so didn't see your posting on parkway. Yep, there is MyGym at Parkway but i kpo so decided to go to Tampines Branch as initially thought of holding bb's birthday party there (Tampines branch has a room). Ended up liking the class so signed up. They didn't do so many activities so i felt more relaxed instead of the usual feeling that the teachers are trying to cramp too many things into 45mins.

Pumpkinseed, thanks for organising the Bebea stuff..

I would like to order the following:
Spare parts Nett price(no discount):
Replacement blade - $18
Replacement basket - $28
Bottom screw -$15

Total: $61. Let me know when to pay 50% to NM or yourself?

BEABA ORDER LIST

3. DC: Babycook rice cooker Green $28

BEABA ORDER LIST

4. ysl: Babycook rice cooker Green $28,Silicon portion - $33.90 ORANGE

Chinese Enrichment Class for babies

Saw some mommies discussing about Chinese classes. Came across this school near Novena MRT that specializes in Mandarin pre-school program:
http://www.joylittle.com/
There is a bilingual babies class for 1-2 years old.

yvonne n edj, can go to website to see pic n name of item

Jolyn, can add your order to the existing lust PLs? Easier for us to track. Will PM u with details when I am on computer.

Fidgets, please remember to use escalator or lift next to Giant cashiers entrance. V hard to find otherwise, esp if you bring your stroller!

BEABA ORDER LIST

2.Rose: Babycook rice cooker GREEN $28 , Portions Babycook BLUE(Multi-portions freezer tray)$33.90
4. ysl: Babycook rice cooker Green $28,Silicon portion - $33.90 ORANGE

Is there green option for the babycook rice cooker??? I thought I saw only orange, pale blue n purple.
Rose, DC, ysl: Pls indicate total amt n deposit amt too thanks! I would mind doing it but hard to copy n paste on the phone

gallop, just called u but no ans:p So if i set GPS to cluny park road shld be able to find the place rite?:p

eviangal, shld be able to make it for fidgets, next fri? Porridge will be in stock on the 5th so shld be no prob
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">pumpkinseed,looks green instead of blue to me leh.perhaps you wanna double check with the distributor?

Joie,I included your order in the list</font>

BEABA ORDER LIST

2.Rose: Babycook rice cooker GREEN $28 , Portions Babycook BLUE(Multi-portions freezer tray)$33.90 = $61.90 total,$30.95 deposit
3. DC: Babycook rice cooker Green $28 = $28 total, $14 deposit
4. ysl: Babycook rice cooker Green $28,Silicon portion - $33.90 ORANGE = $61.90 total,$30.95 deposit
5. Joie - Replacement blade $18,Replacement basket $28,Bottom screw $15 = $61 total, $30.50 deposit

hi P.seed,

Can i check where is the link for babycook rice cooker? i couldnt find it!

I have fun playing with the babycook too..

Revised Venue

If we change fidgets to next Fri, then this week lunch cancel ba since quite a number of mummies cant make it this week too.

Tues, 9 March
Venue: Tanjong Pagar area

1. Eviangal
2. Joie
3. Coralmarine

Fri, 12 March
Venue: Shall we try Fidgets? Baby can play there too. Its at Turf City. Lets go there whilst they are still free.

1. eviangal
2. powerball &amp; bb &amp; helper
3. edj
4. Kris - U ok if at Fidgets?
5. gallop
6. Marie
7. Pei
8. KP - could you help me pack 5 boxes of porridge? When is the expiry? - eviangal

eviangal, it ll only reach me 5th march so not too sure of the expiry yet
happy.gif
But its a new shipment so shld be newer than the old one which was aug bah..

Hi Mommies,

if interested, please PM me

Huggies Ultra - $14.50
Huggies Pull-up - $14.50
Huggies Dry/comfort - $15.00
Collection at Punggol.

Powerball,

its okay...so r u going to hold Dexter's bday party there?
eh come to think of it, that means now u r holding 2 gym's membership ah? gymboree and my gym...u colelcting gym's membership is it? haha..

eh u not intending to sign up for any enrichemnet classes ah? come with me to Julia Gabriel want? thinking of that lei..just that the waitinglist super long loh..sian...

Kris,

may i know for the tiger food jar, if you put in cooked porridge into it for say many hours, will it become dry as it is supposed to be able to cook and absorb the water...?

edj, ok no problem.. so you bought the konfidence thermal swimsuit ya?
Coming for lunch today?

KP, I didn't get a missed call on my hp leh, you called wrong no is it? Anyway, should be correct lah if you set to cluny park road.. See you later

Powerball, me too.. still haven't finish all the supplements so must continue to bf
happy.gif

moomum, thanks for the link, will call them up to find out more

Mummies,

i just receive an email someone having promo on desitin cream 4oz..6 for 52.50 works out to $8.75 per piece. anyone wants to share?

1)edj
2)edj
3)
4)
5)
6)

Gallop,

yes i bought the konfidence thermal wear...but i think too big for him lei..i bot the 12-24mths...coz the 6-12mths wont last him...dont know what i am going to do if its too big..hehe..

no i am not going for the lunch today...my husband on half day today..going lunch with him later..then do some last minute shopping for the trip then come back and pack...lots of things to pack lei...sigh.
sad.gif

Hahaha.. bigger better, at least can wear longer! Ya, when travelling with bbies got a lot of things to bring. How many days you going for? Have fun!!

Gallop,

going for 4nites...not planning to wash clothers..so brought lots and lots of clothes...
happy.gif
as if i am going for months...hahah

Edj, i have desitin creamy (blue). U want to buy over from me? I stopped using it for Dexter liao.

Regarding enrichment classes, i prob not going for JG as i want to send Dexter to a halfday childcare with subsidy. Think once i stop bf, i will take a part time job.

Gallop, hahaha... u are like me. Somemore our babies are born on same day. I too lazy to sell the supplements.

BEABA ORDER LIST

2.Rose: Babycook rice cooker GREEN $28 , Portions Babycook BLUE(Multi-portions freezer tray)$33.90 = $61.90 total,$30.95 deposit
3. DC: Babycook rice cooker Green $28 = $28 total, $14 deposit
4. ysl: Babycook rice cooker Green $28,Silicon portion - $33.90 ORANGE = $61.90 total,$30.95 deposit
5. Joie - Replacement blade $18,Replacement basket $28,Bottom screw $15 = $61 total, $30.50 deposit
6. dodos: Replacement blade $18, Babycook rice cooker orange $28 = $46 total, $23 deposit

Hi Jean/Cal… my gal too, very clingy and passing watery stools last week. Then I realised she had 3 upper tooth coming out at one go. Poor gal, at night cannot sleep… keep tossing around so I latch her on most of the time through the night for comfort..

bumpz for this...
the class is for positive baby is on weekdays. we shall arrange the timing to go together. so let me start first.. (the rest who interested please copy and paste)

Sweetie me, if it's free I don't mind going even though it's far for me
happy.gif

the class is for positive baby is on weekdays. we shall arrange the timing to go together. so let me start first.. (the rest who interested please copy and paste)
3.gallop (any weekdays, pref afternoon)

Back