(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="666600">Audrey: Thanks for remember me &amp; Bb X. :p I'm definitely keen!!

Aquaducks Free Trial

Date: Saturday/Sunday
Time:
Note: Date and time will advice after we have a group of 6 babies in.

1) Audrey
2) Pei??
3) Marie
4) Ultrabeary??
5) eviangal (sat/ sun - depends on date)
6)</font>

Bibinogs Play Learning (1.5h class)

#03-21, UE Square Shopping Mall
81 Clemenceau Avenue
(off River Valley Rd / Robertson Walk)
Singapore 239917

Date: 22nd Jan Friday 130pm
Cost: $40 per bb
We get 5% off if we have a class of 8 and 10% off course fees if we have 5 who sign up.

1. KP
2. Pei
3. Owmum
4. Edj
5. Cocobunz
6. Gallop

Kindermusik @ Tanglin
18th Jan Mon 230pm
$30

1. KP
2. Owmum
3. Pei
4. Gallop

Marie, think you missed you catherine's name, adding for her

Aquaducks Free Trial

Time:

1) Audrey
2) Pei??
3) Marie
4) Ultrabeary??
6) catherine (depends on date, too)

Mummies,

which puffs is better, gerber or happy belly?
my bb is going to finish the 3rd bottle of his gerber puffs very soon...if only he eats his main meals as fast as he eats gerber puffs...sigh.....

Aquaducks Free Trial

Time:

1) Audrey
2) Pei
3) Marie
4) Ultrabeary??

edj, julia gabriel is good!! But no trial lesson, think you can observe their class though before you decide.. I sent my 2nd daughter there when she was 18 mths.. school fees quite ex so only attend 1 yr, when she turn 2 1/2 sent her to church kindy.. cheaper fees
happy.gif

Maybe bibinogs also similar? Will only know after attending the trial

Gallop,

how much was the fees?
what was taught there? how is it good? sorry asked so many questions...now that bb turning 1 soon, really want to sign them up for enrichment class..but i only want 1...dont want to stress bb out too much at such a young age..so want to ensure i get a good one...
happy.gif

gallop, just transfer now bah
happy.gif
Thanks!
Julia Gabriel same concept as bibinogs? Pls also PM me your baby's name + mummy's name + dob. Also, do update as paid in the list.

Edj, isaac has only tried gerbers, so cant comment:p

Pei, I just checked, isaac is on queue no 4 for pre-nursery. mikaela?

KP/Pei,

so Nice...your kids can go school together next time..then the 2 of u can go jones the grocer for coffee everyday...
happy.gif

initially i also wanted to sign Edgar up at St James..but after much thought decided not to...coz too far...

wah..can you imagine..our babies are not even 1..and we r already talking about signing them up for schools...jia lat ah singapore system...
happy.gif

Aquaducks Free Trial

Time:

1) Audrey
2) Pei??
3) Marie
4) Ultrabeary??
7) ow_mummy (sun ) i can let bb go in water w hubby right?

Edj: I got a can of similac 2. I pass to u but must finish asap. I dun open b4 but got it quite long ago...pass to u next week, ok?

edj, it's been so long ago that I don't remember, better to call them up to ask. The lessons were mostly playing lah, they are still so small, singing, dancing, story time, a bit of phonics, painting, crafting etc..

edj,
Yup
happy.gif
I don't know how to swim so have to depend on hubby lor
happy.gif

ow_mummy,
Yes, ask ur hubby go in like mine :p

eunice,
I have put ur name in 1st and see wat date given to us, k
happy.gif

Marie,
ofcos, will not forget, have to remember
happy.gif
hehehe... ... but sometimes also forgetfull
sad.gif

Aquaducks Free Trial

Time:

1) Audrey
2) Pei
3) Marie
4) Ultrabeary
8) eunice

FYI - I have sent out our list, waiting for their reply
happy.gif
will keep u all update, k!!!
happy.gif

Aquaducks Free Trial

Time:

1) Audrey
2) Pei
3) Marie
4) Ultrabeary
8) eunice

Edj,

Yum yum niang dou fu ah, how about next wed?? Audrey, KP, Ow_mum, Powerball, and anyone else who are free, want to come also? I am starting Mikaela on GUG from next tue onwards (it's every tue and thur) so can share what's taught if I see you mommies on wed
happy.gif

Audrey,
Want to go kindermusik (again) and Bibinogs? You found out where you bought your swimming pants yet? If not M can go commando this sun liao :p

Edj,
You playing host to Syd friends and can't join us for kindermusik ah?

KP,

I pay you the money for the bibinogs class when I see you next fri can? It's will be $25.70 after taking away the $15 you owed me.

Edj,

Yah our system's fundamentally flawed (I think anyway). But as parents we are left with no choice but to go with the flow. My hb thinks it's mad that I am thinking about M's education sooo far in advance - going to all these trials and paying a non-refundable deposit for a school that M might only attend in 2013. I say might because we are not sure if we definitely sending her there yet! Gosh, I hope I won't turn into one of those pushy mommy!!!

Pei,

my friend came from surabaya..sorry didnt write properly...
happy.gif
yeah loh she hardly comes so must accompany her mah..
eh u sending M to GUG? which branch? i was looking at their website also lei? must let me know if good okay?

So how many enrichment classes u going to send M for? i actually only want to choose 1 for now...too young lah...so if bibinogs good, then i dont mind signing up and thats it at least until he reaches 18mths...then maybe can find more classes...

just not too long ago, i used to laugh at my excolleaque who did voluntary work just to get her son to tao nan..now..i may potentially be more kiasu than her...jia lat

Edj,
It's the branch at United Square. My friend said will be able to see results after 3 terms, which will be around June. If not good, then I will switch. I think now I am just trying out the different schools and when she's about 18months, will decide which one I will send her to until she reaches nursery age.

Yah, was asking my friend when I should start knocking on her school's door to volunteer my hb's service!! Actually, a few of my friends are intending to send their bubs to international school. I am keeping my options open. Am waiting to see how our primary school system will change a few years down the road. Hopefully it will be more well-rounded then.

Pei,

yeah lah i guess u wont be able to tell the result so soon..but please share with us yours and M experience after attending bibinogs and GUG...i heard a lot about GUG, Julia Gabriel and shichida..but not bibinogs...quan kao ni le...hehe..

oh btw, how much did u pay for GUG?

Edj,

I think it's about $650 for a term (8 weeks), excluding a $150 deposit.

Yup will definitely share with you when I have been there. So far the reviews are quite good, so I am cautiously optimistic
happy.gif

I'm ok with any venue....just sms me! If anyone needs a ride, I can come by, provided it's on the way! I'll be at Bukit Timah area..

Edj: cannot leh...a bit far for me...although my lunch break is from 11am to 2pm but I at Bukit timah leh

I have a suggestion! Wanna go fidgets at Turf City (Bukit Timah area? We can bring our babies there to play whilst we lunch at the same time.

www.fidgets.com.sg

Babies play there for free. Plus I have 10% off F&amp;B.

Check out my facebook for pictures of fidgets.

Pei,
I bought my swim diaper at kidzloft. Details as below: -

Blk 6 No154 Tagore Lane
Singapore 787567
www.kidzloft.com

happen to read ur post
happy.gif
ok, count me in for kindermusik and Bibinogs. If im not wrong, Bibinogs next week Fri. How abt kindermusik, when?

<font color="aa00aa">still can join or not?</font>
Aquaducks Free Trial

Time:

1) Audrey
2) Pei
3) Marie
4) Ultrabeary
8) eunice
9) Rose

Back