(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

Coral: Yes. The Pooh Walker just need to pump with helium and it can stay afloat on ground.

But I have no more slots left for this one. If you want 2 pieces, I will put you in batch 3. And see if anyones take the balance 3 pcs. I may be able to take 1 if still short of 1 tonight.

Could you tt $13.40 to my DBS Savings Plus account 0331 067739 first? I will refund you if MOQ is not met and I am not ordering this.

KP,

Sure, no problem about paying me when I see you for aquaduck trial. About Bibinogs, if it's just the 2 of us, will the trial still go ahead? Or maybe we can postpone till the week before CNY (bb_mummy on leave, see if she wants to join)?

Yes, kindermusik was fun. But don't know if it's worth signing bb up? I guess once a week is not harm right? Are you going to sign up?

Pei, yep, if its the 2 of us for bibinogs, can still go ahead, but think its 3pm instead cos we'll be joining a class. If we have 5 babies, then we can start a trial class on our own.

I find the kindermusik pretty interesting and think the teacher is good, compared to stacatto, i find this better, considering signing up since its like $150 a month. I would like to attend 1 more trial, u on for nx mon?:p

KP,
sorry ... i cannot make it for the aquaducks tmr.
so late reply .. havenot logged in for a while.. very busy weekend...
see you all soon

s there any mummies not celebrate their bb lst bday?

i mean those big celebration...buffet invite colleagues and relatives/frens?

Cal, U got any suggestion? I'm not inviting cos if i were to invite, I got a very long list... I got relatvies, colleagues, church frens and outside fren.. bb's full month I also nvr invite..

Pei, i just submitted mikaela and isaac's name for tomorrow's trial at aquaducks. Cant seem to get ow-mum and her usual hp doesnt seem to be working, another lady answered? Owmum, if u see this message, are u still coming?

Edj, u joining us for tomorrow's trial? Come come...

andrea,

bb full mth, i din celebrate also of H1N1.
parents said it gd to celebrate for bb.

but to invite who?
and the venue wise leh?
my relatives quite alot.
seem like not nice to skip colleagues as they are so concern abt me and bb.

kp: sorry jus nw phone no batt... but i dunno y will direct to another lady...lol...tml trial i think i giving it a misss.. its too far for me n i dunno that plc well..i don mind joining bibinogs trial as its a friday n its jus 5-10mins walk from my mum plc.having lunch b4 the class? or haf tea after e trial? there haf bakerzin..

Bibinogs Play Learning (1.5h class)

#03-21, UE Square Shopping Mall
81 Clemenceau Avenue
(off River Valley Rd / Robertson Walk)
Singapore 239917

Date: 22nd Jan Friday 130pm
Cost: $40 per bb
We get 5% off if we have a class of 8 and 10% off course fees if we have 5 who sign up.

1. KP
2. Pei

Dear all,
I have some custom made hair clip to share.
Pls PM me if interested.
happy.gif

USA Grad Student Research with Singapore Parents - Quick Survey

Thank you to those who have completed my survey - I have already received 12 responses!! I am hoping to get 18 more in the next week so I can do my comparison study. Can you share this with other parents you know? I really appreciate the help and am so excited about studying in your country! Here are the details...

I am a graduate student at the University of St. Thomas in the United States (Minnesota), currently participating in a study abroad course in Singapore at the National Institute of Education.

* Have you had your first (and only) child in the past six months to 24 months?
* Do you live with the co-parent?
* Is it the first child for both partners?
* Do you want to share information that could help other couples transition into parenthood?

If you answered YES to these questions, and are 18 years of age or older, you are eligible to participate in this parenting research study. It only takes 5-10 minutes to complete. To start the survey, please click the link below or copy and paste it into your Internet browser.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=odvEJo1BPt_2bCF3hlE7BK7g_3d_3d

Participation in this survey is completely voluntary, anonymous, and confidential.

Regards,
Robyn Maley

Hi mummies,

anyone brought porridge with meat in a thermoflask and out for few hours before feeding? is it okay?
i need to go KL this sat..gotto go early morning so thot of bringing porridge with meat.//but dont know is it good to put meat for so long before eating...

owmum, yah lor!! I was wondering how come another person is answering your phone! Is that your friend and how come it is being directed to her? So u confirm coming for Bibinogs yah? Cos if we can form a class of 5, we can have our own class instead of joining in a class! Those keen to come pls let me know asap ya? Many thanks
happy.gif

edj, so how? coming to join us for the aquaducks trial tomorrow? u still keen to join in for another trial session at kindermusik nx mon?

edj, i think u can keep for around 3 hrs. Else just bring the baby jar food bah, we used that when we were in bali cos too troublesome to prepare food there:p

KP,

i will go for the bibinogs next friday...aquaducks i think i will give it a miss...

next mon, u gals going for kindermusic again? what time is the class?

for food jar? which brand u bought? so u bought those that contain meat? did u heat up before feeding? ai yoh..i am lost...mar going sabah for few nites..really dont know what to bring...care to share the list of food u bought/brought along wiht u to your bali trip?how many days did u go?

KP: not my fren, my hubby say think the line haf gt some prob, cuz sumtimes he call me end up will become to tt lady, n tt lady is a foreigner i think.. i m keen in kindermusic if u r gg agn..

EDJ: the porridge with meat is ok to be in e flask for a few hours, i m bringing chelsey on malacca roadtrip agn this CNY... the last roadtrip ardy alot to bring...this time rd more jialat with more toys...haha... u can use those food jar like wad KP said, jus buy a few.. heinz got a few tt contains beef...erm.. i din reali warm up if i m outside so long as its nt those cold from fridge ok liao...

Baby Pasta Stars: chelsey love it, her servings increased, she eat more of pasta than porridge... i tried Pasta star w minced meat n egg yolk(i add in small onion n garlic n also dashes of pepper w lil salt), Pasta Star with Potato n cheese, today i gave her Pasta Star with carrot n peas with cheese.. the baby cheese smell jus like those pasta we eat outside but wen i taste its reali no salt don haf any salty taste...but its smell good...=) my mil say give noodle whr gt nutritious....? LOL...
hubby say chelsey is so angmoh...haha..

edj, kindermusic class is the same timing at 230pm as its an ongoing class, if i like the class and bb enjoys it again, think i will sign up since anyway they are into their 4th lesson rite? therefore we only need to pay for 4 more lessons as 8 per term.

I bought heinz organic for him when we went to bali. But i have also tried healthy times cos when i went to JB for one day - they were having clearance sales:p its organic too anyway..nope, i dun heat them up, just feed as it is. We went for 4 nights and i just brought the jars along:p Easier that way.

We have 4 for bibinogs now! 5 and we can have our own trial class instead of joining 1!

81 Clemenceau Avenue
Singapore 239917

We get 5% off if we have a class of 8 and 10% off course fees if we have 5 who sign up.

1. KP
2. Pei
3. Owmum
4. Edj

Kindermusik @ Tanglin
18th Jan Mon 230pm
$30

1. KP
2. Owmum

KP & Owmummy,

for the meat food jar, u mix them with what cereal? or u just feed alone? i assume for bfast, u just give them avocado/banana kind of fruits? or u brought along cereal and mix with formula?

re: health times, i bought the brown rice cereal, i find the texture a bit weird, very flaky hor...anyone tried that before?

edj: cuz its abit too watery for chelsey as she prefer more solid.. so i will add in rice cereal..but sometimes i jus feed alone.. Healthy times de cereal is very flaky.. nid to add alot to get e same amt of cereal i find..i giving chelsey's earth best oatmeal cereal now.. u can bring some cereal along in a container, jus in case u need it for some mixing... breakfast u can jus give fruits, jus use banana n avocado which is very easy... no blending needed..

KP,

Er, I thought a person can attend a maximum of 2 trials only? If you arrange for a Mon, then the teacher will know that that is my 3rd trial! Hmm, maybe can arrange for a Wed or Fri (if Bibinogs is not on) instead?

Oh, for Bibinogs, I will prefer not to join the 3pm ongoing class because it clashes with M's nap!!! Hopefully can find another person to join us so we can form a class. Also, bb_mummy, says if we arrange for it between the 8-12th of Feb, she will definitely join us. What do you think?

Cocobunz,
Did you say that you want to join us for Bibinogs class as you will be on leave on the 22nd?

Ow_mummy,
What kind of cheese did you give Chelsey? How come my pasta stars turned to clumps (like gor/glue) after cooking and mixing them with food?
sad.gif

Edj,
Oh you will be going Malaysia this weekend? Hmm, then you should write down a list of things you need to bring. How many days will you be away? Are you thinking of bringing any medication along, just in case?

I think the easiest is to bring along rice cereal and jar foods and either give them separately or mix them together. I do the latter for M.

Pei: baby cheese, babybel or sth, i think e brand is laughing cow.. can find in Cold Storage.. will have clumps but can be separate.. er..mayb u haf to kip stirring evry nw n then while cooking e stars...or u overcooked?..lol..i also dunno leh.. mine is jus like those pasta tt we eat..jus tt its much smaller also no much texture..LOL...jus soft...

edj,
i brought the whole tin of Nestle brown rice cereal + Heinz jar food for my recent rd trip too, so my bb ate alot of brown rice for those few days =p but he loves it so it's ok.

i'll scoop out the amt into 1 or 2 VIA cups (depending on how long we'll be out) and ask for hot water when we dine outside (too lazy to bring flask =p)

pack wat u need for the whole trip in 1 big luggage and pack another smaller bag for everyday use, easier tat way

Pei, only mon is possible cos they told me that class has babies close to our age group, the others not so suitable as age groups are older. Also, i quite like this teacher leh, find she's good
happy.gif
No problem lah, i'll tell them we are considering signing up so wanna do trial one more time, u wanna come?

Reg Bibinogs, guess we can see the response for next Friday and if we hav 5 we can proceed bah
happy.gif
Cocobunz and edj, u gals joining us right?

81 Clemenceau Avenue
Singapore 239917

1. KP
2. Pei
3. Owmum
4. Edj?
5. Cocobunz?

Kindermusik @ Tanglin
18th Jan Mon 230pm
$30

1. KP
2. Owmum
3. Edj?

Hi gals..

I am selling off my Hwa Xia swimming package..

15 swimming session + 3 massage.

Selling at $180 only.

Interested, please PM me. Thanks!

<font color="ff6000">Qwik Update:</font> Tx God B1's fever finally broke aft dinner last nite. Diz x it was like a 3.5D run -- usually her fever wl break w/i 3D. Datz why we so worried. Made her hv 'water parade' 3x a day to ensure she's properly hydrated. Bt she was in her usual gd spirits &amp; played by herself, w her brother (no separating them!) &amp; she even threw 'imgainery snowballs' @ me so we had a few 'snowball fights'! She's @ e age where her imagination's reali taking flight &amp; she kan improv almost anything. She's also arranging our pillows on e bed 2 make her own 'wheels on e bus' vehicle, etc. BUT sweet as they both r, I'm SUPER TIRED LIAO!!!! All e 'Things To Do' alarms kp going off on my hp bt I dint get 2 complete any of those tasks! Ladies w onli 1 kid now, b prepared 4 diz day wl come hor
wink.gif

<font color="119911">Kindermusik Trial:</font> I'm stl keen if there's 1 next Mon bt I better c how I am by Fri 1st -- c if I kan 'recharge' myself.

<font color="0000ff">Baby's Crawling Style:</font> Chk w u ladies, how does ur bb crawl? When B2 crawls, his knees (elbows 2) r off e flr like Spider-man. Yday hb brought him 2 visit our granny &amp; she labelled his kneecaps 'golden' i.e. so expensive, kant touch e ground. Bt B2's also venturing more wobbly steps independently tho he'l 'trotter' along faster if we r holding his hand &amp; walking by his side. He is definitely taller dan his jie-jie when she started learning 2 walk coz we had 2 bend ovr a bit 2 reach her hands &amp; help her along. W him we kan stand @ our own height &amp; dun get backaches!

<font color="aa00aa">3wkold:</font> Why nt juz organise a buffet lunch @ wk? U take 1D or 1/2 off &amp; bring bb down 2 office 4 diz celebration? Datz if ur office got suitable venue &amp; e culture allows. E plc I used 2 wk veri ok 1 datz why I wonder if it'l wk @ urs 2
happy.gif

edj, i actually wanted to bring oats and feed bb oats for breakfast combined with BM but i forgot to bring the oats to bali and only realised when i got there! too too much to bring really:p So i fed him the food jars all the way! Occasionally when we have fruits with our breakfast, would mash some for him
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">Both r up so I gotta run...</font> Mommies, tx 4 ur prayers. Both my bbs r up so I gotta go b e 'ah-sam' now &amp; attend 2 their every nd. Dunno if diz AM they'l sychronise their bowel movt like they did yday @ 10am, dan I kan bath them earlier in e day. Haha
wink.gif

<font color="0077aa">U kan pump ur helium balloons @ florists or gift shops...</font> Ask those dat sells helium-filled balloons. I enquired b4 (gift-shop @ KKH) &amp; generally itz like $1.50 a small 1 &amp; up to $3 to fill a big one. Hv also seen some thread here in SMH abt other mommies who found shops 2 pump e balloons 4 their kiddies' party. So chk w 1 nearby ur plc. Bt sure kan find 1 dat offers such a service coz they make $ fr offering it 2
happy.gif

<font color="ff3399">edj, i've brought my girl's porridge out in the "elephant" brand thermos and its fine for us. sometimes for longs days we're out from morning 8am till 8pm we'll bring 2 servings milk and 2 serving of porridge out and it still remains nice n hot.

usually its porridge cooked with ribs broth, small lil pieces of meat from the ribs, and mostly its a vege like sweetcorn, pumpkin or carrot, and cod fish or threadfin.

u can try food jars now before ur trip to see if edgar likes it. it can be consumed from the jar as it is, but some babies prefer warm food, so it depends on your boy. its good to bring along a tupperware cup so u can warm up the jars with hot water at restaurants if its cold from the aircon.</font>

Thanks Mummies for all the advise.
Good i will just bring porridge in my ziroshi thermos...and 1 jar of heinz beef...just got it from cold storage this morning.

yeah i will bring along a hot water flask i think.just in case cant get it..kiasu...

this is just a trial trip...day trip...

Mar trip will be the a real trip of 3 nites 4 days..but prob the most challenging one will be in May..planning a 2weeks trip to the US...Wish me Luck...
happy.gif

KP<

i will go for the bibinogs...as for the kindermusic, i let u know again...coz i may not have time next mon to thurs..my fren is visiting from sby...

HI Mummies! Helping my sister to spread the news. There will be a Fun in the Sun Bazaar this weekend Jan 16 - 17, 2010 at East Coast Park Big Splash area. There will be over 70 stalls ranging from baby/ kid items to face painting. There will be new and preloved items for sale. The bazaar starts at 10 am on both days !

tingting: earth best texture is just like bellamy's or heinz cereals.. but for me i add in alot so its harder instead , even eat till e end also wont become watery..

Eunice: u cook all e pasta n ingredients first once its all cook u can put in the cheese n stir till all mix in well. u can also jus take out all e pasta right after cook n put in a bowl den mix in e cheese.. e cheese will melt so long as its still hot..

Mummies,

anyone heard about shichida?
i am enquiring with them if they have free trial...will update u all..

One of my girlfrens send her daughters there..and highly recommend it...

Owmummy,

have u tried mixing cereal with formula milk? i tried and turned out too hard..dont like the texture..but when i mix in with breastmilk its okay..is it normal?

Mummies,

i have the following:

1) enfapro stage 2
2) nan stage 2
3) Mamil stage 2

anyone wants? if u have similac stage 2, can i exchange please?

edj: yes i use to mix cereal with FM, FM is nt as watery as BM..so if u mix in FM maybe u haf to add in more water or less cereal.. trial n error... for chelsey she eat very hard one.. its like lumps of cereal...

ow mummy,

oh okay...i tried adding in a lot of water..still hard..my bb doesnt like it...so no choice gotto cont pumping and mix with breastmilk..maybe until such time when i can find more alternatives of what to feed him for bfast then stop feeding cereal...

edj: i shld b gg=).. as for Bfast , u can don mix in milk to cereal ardy mah.. i mix cereal with FM only when she jus started weaning.. nw her bfast is cereal with fruits puree, or u can try giving her puree or bread n milk.. sumtimes i give chelsey slice of bread den top up with milk as a feed..

owmummy,

oh u mean u feed bread? what bread? i gave bb bonjour wholegrain bread the other day..seems okay..but full meh? also u gave milk as in formula ah? not the fresh milk rite?

Back