(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

KP, yah sale the NTUC offers. Think got teething rusks and some FM also on offer.

Any mummies going for the Thermos sale at Paya Lebar tmrw? Is in today's Straits Times.

ooh, btw, forgot..
bought similac ( 6mthx onwards) 2 tins banded with another tin of milk powder 400g ( cant remember whats it called) for S$70.00 ( i will check on this) at cold storage last nite...
will go check what the small tin is.

NAPISAN,
has anyone seen napisan babycare here in SG?
http://www.napisan.com.au/napisan_solutions.shtml#
just found a small box of napisan in the baby aisle at Cold storage last nite (abt S$7)..

<font face="trebuchet ms"> HI kidskidz, can tell me how much after you check out the organic shop the brown rice that piggypig mentioned? wanna get for my short trip...thanks</font>

Hi Pravina,

i always get my napisan from cold storage at taka. Never seen it elsewhere.

Btw, may i know if anyone of u still on total breastfeeding and latch on only? how do u know how much yr baby has drank ah? i have this prob..coz i latch him on evrytime so i am not sure if he drinks enuf...

Pravina: I got my napisan from NTUC at Woodlands Civic. If you need, I can help you buy. Its $10.90 per tub. Great product!

KP: Thanks for the tip on gerber puffs, i think i might want to buy 1 or 2 then.

Sorry, may i know how do u feed the gerber puffs? i keep seeing them on the shelf in the supermarkets..but dont really know excatly what they r? r they meant as snacks for bb?

eviangal, but i think offer only valid for 3 flavours though
happy.gif

edj,yes, its given as a snack. Also a way to keep baby from making noise, haha. They are whole grains which contain iron, vit E and zinc

Kp. Isaac can eat the gerber puffs already? I have not given my bb yet, not sure if he can eat it or not, afraid will choke.. but if Isaac can, maybe I should let him try too

John Little having sale fr 4 to 6 Nov for cardmembers. 20% storewide. Some toys appear very cheap ie Playskool Clipo selling for $19.90 UP $39.90. Spiffies is any 2 for $20.90 UP $27.90. Do any mummies know if Spiffies is cheaper at the sale as compared to buying fr overseas spree?

Kidzkidz, so sorry still have not picked up my wipes yet.. will you be around tomorrow? I can come by your place to pick it up if you are around..

gallop, yep, isaac has been taking them for think 2 weeks. the first time i gave to him, i just put it directly into his mouth.

pravina/powerball
pravina, thanks for sharing the link.
any side effects? i cldnt take fenugreek cos i have thyroid problem n taking medication for it. any idea?? im v keen to try anything tt can help increase BM.

KP
thanks for sharing abt the gerber puff. think i'll get some to try hehe.

kidz
i hv excess lansinoh milkbags, will PM u later once i go home n check how many i have.

Andrea and kidzkidz,

i am okay for lunch next fri also provided my husband is not on leave...
happy.gif
will let u know soon.
i dont have the 1for 1 coupon, but i think uob and citi credit cards have a lot of 1 for 1 buffet promotion also...do u want to check that out as an alternative?

which area do u gals prefer?

Sh: Wana get mosquito patches from you. How much for 1 box? Ready stock right? Only 2 designs? Can I have the Doraemon one?

Metro having sales soon? NTUC also having 20% discount on baby brands. But only at AMK Hub and JP.

Eunice: Spiffies is used to wipe the gums. Its like wipes but its used to clean gums. It has different flavours too.

Hi Eviangal,

i am actually thinking of buying the finger brush to clean him gum...which is better? why would there be flavours? is it good to use so often on babies?and i presume, this wipe is for 1 time use only?

Hi

Does anyone want to share with me this brand of organic brown rice cereal promotion from Supernature (http://www.supernature.com.sg/)?

The brand is Holle and Supernature is the exclusive distributor.
http://www.holle.com.au/products/rice.html

For every infant food, the following applies:
no ingredients made from gene technology, guaranteed
no added crystallized sugar
no added table salt
no added aromas, colours or preservatives

It's a great product cos it is not only organic, it has The unique Demeter Quality

Buy 2 get 1 free (i box costs SGD10.95, so with this promotion it will be SGD7.30 each box)

The promotion is happening as the expiry dates of the Holle cereals is End Dec 2009. My gal can't consume 3 boxes by End Dec so am willing to let go of 1 box :)

Please PM me - prefer collection point to be at Tanjong Pagar/City Hall MRT.

Eunice: 20% discount off baby brands such as Sassy, Lucky baby, avent, etc only at JP and AMK.

Gerber puff promo i think at most NTUCs.. not sure.

edj: I didnt buy the spiffies. Cos i find it rather ex. Organised a bulk purchase with the mummies previously to get a toothbrush set for our babies. Now waiting for our loots to arrive. =) But I saw it selling at Watsons.

hey Joie, I've got 1 extra box of Only Organics Rice Cereal. It also expires End Dec 09, n i dun think my gal will be eating 2 boxes by then. I got it as a 1-for-1 at Carrefour. U want?

Eviangal,

oh okay..yeah i find it quite ex also thats why am thinking is it really so good?
happy.gif

I saw a set of toothbrush from the brand called first years...in the set, it has a finger brush, to normal brush and one for gum (the one that's made of rubber) i thot of getting that or the pigeon set..any suggestions? has anyone tried any of these?

i just bought 3 gerber puffs from ntuc lor, super worth it cos its 5.95 plus free gerber apple juice which costs 1.85 i think! Bought 3 flavours strawberry, banana and sweet potato.

KP: Whats the expiry date like? I got 3 bottles at home liaoz. My dd eat very slow lei.. duno can last till when.Very tempted to stock up on my supply too.. Cos its worth it lorz..

Gallop: 2mr kan collect aft dinner i.e. 7pm onwards. :)

Leereiner: Okie, chk 4 u 2mr.

1-for-1 lunch: I'm ok w any cc promo. Think my UOB also hv. Bt may i suggest eat in town n near gd shopping 4 Kidz stuffs? Coz we like always nd 2 get stuffs 4 them :)

Andrea &amp; Kidzskidz,

yeah i prefer to meet in the central area also...my house in the east lei..go all the way to Yishun/Amk a bit far..
happy.gif

i know marina square has baby's stuff or any other orchard area...
lets go and have a look at the uob 1 for 1 promo..then decide...oh actually if we can get 1 more person would be ideal...1 for 1 mah...so 4 person pay only for 2....

Edj, Andrea and Kidzskidz

Can i join u guys? I have the 1-1 coupons but i gave quite a no. away to my friends as the coupons state only 1 coupon per table. How abt Marina Sq as JL sale is still on. Thinking to get some xmas presents fr the sale.

andrea - i will pass your order to her

powerball.. she is the same lady i m getting our singlets frm.. see our prices cheaper a bit frm her BP rite?? discount a bit lah.. i was the one who asked her to source for the many stuff in her BP.. hehehehe

coral / pravina.. i will ask her to send to individual addresses no probs.. just tot of consolidating one order.. so get a bit more discount.. coral.. u pm me yr orders?

pravina also??

<font color="aa00aa">Powerball:</font> Of course kan join in e lunch! Bringing Dexter?
happy.gif
Juz now I use hp 2 post so cldnt manage 2 repost Andrea's list.

<font color="ff0000">Lunch Gathering</font>
Date: Friday, 6 November
Time: 12pm
Venue: Town area -- likely buffet based on some CC 1-for-1 promo

1. Andrea
2. Edj
3. Kidzskidz w Sebastian
4. Powerball

coral.... caring for 4 is no easy feat.... my body aches when b3 wants my hand to hug him and me latching my 4th.. but well... i manage to get thru.. must kudos to dodos also.. she has 4 as well

i am still fully breastfeeding and intend to hang on as long as i can.. freezer bursting with milk liao....but no space for chest freezer,, haiaaaa

<font color="119911">Baby's 1st Toothbrush:</font> Kant rmbr whc brand other mommies bought thru BP. Izzit 'Baby's 1st' brand? Here's a link 2 view e prdt 4 those recently asking.
http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=322762&amp;cmSource=Search

<font color="0000ff">Spiffies:</font> I find itz handy 4 bringing out &amp; clean bb's gums &amp; teeth aft feeding solids. Bt once home juz use any Baby 1st Toothbrush type 2 clean. Agree itz quite ex.

<font color="0077aa">Idaa:</font> Tx 4 compliment. Now less hair dropping aft I started using a Spanish brand hair loss shampoo, think it gives some shine datz why now my hair looks nice
wink.gif
Kp up e bfdg, I also trying 2. Tho I'm toying w giving him 1 FM feed per day since FM has additional nutrition.

i'm leave too, on most fridays. will join u gals
happy.gif

Lunch Gathering
Date: Friday, 6 November
Time: 12pm
Venue: Town area -- likely buffet based on some CC 1-for-1 promo

1. Andrea
2. Edj
3. Kidzskidz w Sebastian
4. Powerball
5. cocobunz

<font color="ff0000">kidzs</font>, I also thought of giving 1 FM feed for additional nutrients, but bb rejects leh. Going to waste my 3rd tin of enfa 400g le, only comforting thought is I've got a few free sample tins to offset the loss
happy.gif

Moo mum,

YOur baby refuses to drink FM because of the FM or basically because your bb doesnt want bottle?

My baby doesnt like to drink from bottle..thats why i have to latch on all the time.

ANy idea how to solve this problem?

Back