(2009/04) April 2009 MTBs

<font color="ff0000">Mommies, tx 4 the reassurance</font> - reali so scary looking aft NB. Seems quite a few of us kena all these heart-stopping moments <sigh> Cant wait 4 bb 2 hit the 6M mark, dan more sturdy &amp; hardy. My hubby says tx God B2 born bigger n growing as fast n strong thus helped him better weather the fall. Now he rearranging the furniture 2 give me more room. Our challenge is B1 stl nds 2 slp ext 2 me 1st then she rolls down onto her own mattress. Last nite i was also trying 2 avoid stepping on her... This sweetie pie was woken by the commotion, saw me crying n ask me wat happen. then aft finding out details, told me dun worry. in the taxi to n fr KK hubby carried B2 while I hugged B1 tight - whc gave me comfort. She also jabbered non-stop so it distracted me some 2 answer her Qs. Yeah, we reali nd 2 rest so we can give our best 2 our bbs. B2 juz fell asleep again aft making major poo-poo n latching on - he looks so angelic now
happy.gif
. I'm gonna crash once hubby finish 'redecorating'.

kidz, dun worry, at least ur bb is okay now... just monitor him..

Anyone interested in getting Huggies Dry Comfort M size? I bgt 2 packs during Ntuc promotion.. its for 5 to 10kg... however i find it abit tight for my boy... so want to sell 1 pack (66 pcs) away at $14... interested, pls pm me..

kidz, glad ur baby is all right, yup agree he looks more sturdy so it prob helped during the fall
happy.gif

So how many babies are going for the US gathering ah? I might be going..

kidz.. Glad to hear that your B2 is feeling better. Have more rest so that you'll feel more refreshed taking care of them.

Corine's mum: I'm in the same situation as u. Dont dare to bring baby out much yet. So have been very confined at home. I even look forward to her visit to the PD for her 1st month jab.. how sad is tat? Looking forward to when i can join in the mummies gathering too.

Kris: u mentioned tat you have paints for B1 . Thinking of doin a hand and feet print for my bb using paints. Is yours safe for such a purpose? If so, where did u buy from?

kidzkidz: dun worry or blame yourself, accidents do happen...for #1 when he was 1yr plus, he pulled the TV console's cupboard door until the TV toppled on him...luckily, it was a old model, not a flat screen...so the cables of the tv pulled it back else, the tv monitor would have shattered onto his face...his teeth bled but no major bruises &amp; no vomit, etc afterwards so we dun send him to A&amp;E.

<font color="aa00aa">Kidzskidz,can imagined how frightened you must have felt then.Thank goodness Sebastien is alright! Don't blame yourself too much.Accidents do happen when one is tired.And we are tired MOST of the time!Take care!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Re: United Sq
Venue: Bakerzin
Time: 12pm
Date: 17 Jun 2009 (Wed)

1) Rose
2) BB mummy
3) Kris
4) Catherine
5) Chocz + bb
6) Pei
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian
9) Audrey
10) Powerball
11) raspberrytea77
12) Karrie
13) ow_mummy
14) Rin
15) oshgosh_baby (KIV - running errands before that, not sure if can reach by 12pm)

Show of hands,who's bringing baby and who's not?I want to see how many bringing babies before deciding whether to bring Justin</font>

Wah.. very few people bring baby???

I need to bring bb coz no one at home!! Rose, bring bb lah!!!

Kris, how is the reservation? Hee united sq bakerzin quite small wor...think we will occupy at least half the space!!

Re: United Sq

1) Rose
2) BB mummy + bb jovan
3) Kris
4) Catherine
5) Chocz + bb
6) Pei
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian
9) Audrey
10) Powerball
11) raspberrytea77
12) Karrie
13) ow_mummy
14) Rin
15) oshgosh_baby (KIV - running errands before that, not sure if can reach by 12pm)

1) Rose
2) BB mummy
3) Kris
4) Catherine
5) Chocz + bb
6) Pei + bb
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian
9) Audrey
10) Powerball
11) raspberrytea77
12) Karrie
13) ow_mummy
14) Rin

Show of hands,who's bringing baby and who's not?I want to see how many bringing babies before deciding whether to bring Justin

rose, bring justin lah. I want to play with him leh!!

oops, only saw bb-mummy's posting after I typed mine. Here's the revised version.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wah.. very few people bring baby???

I need to bring bb coz no one at home!! Rose, bring bb lah!!!

Kris, how is the reservation? Hee united sq bakerzin quite small wor...think we will occupy at least half the space!!

1) Rose
2) BB mummy + bb Jovan
3) Kris
4) Catherine
5) Chocz + bb
6) Pei + bb
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian
9) Audrey
10) Powerball
11) raspberrytea77
12) Karrie
13) ow_mummy
14) Rin

Show of hands,who's bringing baby and who's not?I want to see how many bringing babies before deciding whether to bring Justin

rose, bring justin lah. I want to play with him leh!!

<font color="119911">baked_potato,
i dunno if its safe for bb but its the washable type. i bot from ELC at United Sq.

bbmum,
dun wori, i settle the reservation liaoz. got seats for us. keke.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">hee hee,most likely will bring Justin lar,can't bear to leave him at home with maid.
These few days he always plays with his teat while drinking.He will drink a few mouthful and push it to the side and bite.Is that a sign of teething?Any of you experienced the same with your bbs?</font>

<font color="aa00aa"> wei,dont suan me already lar.first time make mistake with the water and kenna seen by you all.very malu ley :p
Kris,do I still owe you anything for my wetbags+bibs+wet wipes har? The $50 enough to cover all or must give more?</font>

<font color="119911">rose,
u owe me lotz lor, whahahhaha. r u the one who fleed after swensen icecream, keke. dat one is $11 per pax if i rmbr correctly. marie, let me noe if im wrong. if u havent pay 4 the icecream, den total u owe me is $14. will bring ur wipes tmr ah.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Wei kris,that time I paid already ley.Remember I transferred $42.42 to you for both earl swensons and swensen icecream?Sms u and you asked me to go buy 4D cuz no nice</font>

Kris, bring my wet bag along ok? Is it ready? Thanks
happy.gif

1) Rose
2) BB mummy + bb Jovan
3) Kris
4) Catherine
5) Chocz + bb
6) Pei + bb
7) Marie
8) Kidzskidz w Sebastian
9) Audrey
10) Powerball
11) raspberrytea77
12) Karrie
13) ow_mummy
14) Rin
16) KP + Isaac

<font color="666600">lilmoo: pai seh. misread the msg.
happy.gif
i was at vivo in the evening. :p

Catherine: I bought my Envirosax bags from Takashimaya. Not sure if they still have them. If u happen to go there u can check it out..if not buy online.
happy.gif

http://www.envirosax.com
</font>

<font color="119911">rose,
keke, i rmbr some1 din pay on the spot but 4gotten dat u trf to me, keke. old liaoz, paiseh ah.

KP,
ur wetbag is not ready. got to wait till next wk.

those dat r ready, if can collect frm her lata, i will bring along tmr.</font>

yeah, i can join u all at US tmr
happy.gif
my mum will look after my son for me...

kris &amp; marie, u all meeting at sengkang mrt stn to go together?

mousy: yes.. he will surely wake up cos bm very dilute.. and easily digested, cannot tong e whole night. so min 1 feed, sometimes 2 feed..
last time i always fear i pump halfway, den b2 wake up crying, den b1 wake up same time cos b2 cry too loudly..
den hubby cant handle 2 bbs... i gottta stop pumping.. so everytime have to pump after b2's feed, den safer..
happy.gif

Happylilwoman: there is never 1 time tat b2 will be dry when i latch him mid of night! wahaa!!!
his elvis presley hair will sure get wet cos of the milk squirting...
sometimes in order to know if my milk is squirting, i gotta place my fingers inf my nipple and feel if's thre milk squirting out.
cos sometimes my bb will just shiok shiok let out e nipple den cry when cant find back my nipple!! haa...

ya lo.... having tots abt moving back to woodlands cos i really feel my mum, although i can feel she loves her 2 grandchildren, but she gt no heart to take care of b2 liao....
so thking alternative to ease her load... and placing b2 in infant care, and b1 to a childcare near my home..
meaning b1 gotta start all over again, adjusting to a new envt... nt too sure if this is e right choice to do...
sad.gif

kidz: ya lor... rem those early days when we can have incidents like bb's head roll off our hands when we are feeding them in e wee hours??? hee... but we survived through!!!!!!!!!! :D

<font color="aa00aa">Kris,I havent been updating myself with swine flu/Bkk. Really very bad,and cannot go meh?? If Bkk can't we can always go other places too</font>

rose,

Good!! You are bringing Justin tomorrow!!! Then you can take him to buy toys lor :p

Oh, do you think you can bring my giraffe and DVDs tomorrow? If it's too much for you to handle it's ok, will collect from you another day
happy.gif

Kris,
Thanks for making the reservations
happy.gif
I must remember to bring my camera tomorrow!! You won't be bringing Kerryn right?

Pei, how's ur maid application? Mine can collect on Sat liao!:p Finally I will be wont have to keep washing and sterilising!!! Rose, how's the maid? So far so good?

Just now hor, I went to NTUC to change my pack of mamy poko S size to M size!!

KP,

I stopped chasing the agency liao. Want to call them, but I kept procrastinating lor :p My hb says might as well just get PT help, come in 3X a week. Then at least we get our privacy. He's so hung up about his privacy lor and really do not like the idea of a stranger staying with us!!

Hope you maid is good and can really help lighten your workload.

Rose,

Yah Rose, how's your new maid? Is she any good?

<font color="119911">marie,
im askin u if the amt is correct, u not enough slp huh? take a rest k. nite time wake up too many times to pump liaoz.

pei,
hehe, not bringing kerryn.</font>

<font color="119911">KP,
u r like owmum, will miss kelly. kelly is gg sch leh. i wanna go walk walk tmr, dun wan to have a burden, keke.</font>

Just back from shopping and lost $200+ after taking a cab. Forgot to take from boot. Im trying to keep cool but really pain inside.
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif

hiyoh..u left the money in the boot? remember the cab number ornot???

nvm loe...treat it as bo cai xiao zai..good luck will come soon..

powerball
your bb smart. mine will drink it when i bring it out. thank goodness, if not she can drink fm. she prefers ebm to fm, so i guess it's either not warm ebm or fm. heehee

HELP!!!!
ok..part of my right breast is really hard... at first on sat the whole breast was super hard n painful.. so i think i has engorgement.. tried pumping more often n gave it heat treatment... now part of it is hard... why like dat huh? i wonder is i am suffering from Mastitis? am also getting headaches since Sunday .. anyone had similar symtoms? dont know if i shld see the doc?

<font color="0000ff">Dear mummies, long time never see u all liao, but i really cant join for tomorrow gathering cause busy with the opening of new branch of our maid agency..

waiting for next gathering.</font>

Back