(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

mine is a milk queen
sad.gif
thank goodness she is happy with both FM and Full cream milk or she will burn multiple holes in our pockets!

She takes between 4 to 5 milk feeds a day in addition to 3 square meals. min 180ml max 240ml.

Could be because we dilute the FM. instead of 6 spoons for 180ml water for Friso we give 4. But instead of just 2 feeds we give about 3x FM in a day. So technically we still fulfill the 12 scoops a day quota. We did it because she had terrible conostipation.

Changing diaper:
My girl is aso a monster,my MIL n myself aso use the wet tissue container type (pigeon) point to the baby (she will look at baby and play for a while).sometimes at my hm,and if my hubby is ard, i will ask him to entertain my girl. Or else I will grab whatever ard mi to let her play.Sometime i let her play my iphone. *FAINT*

My MIL use the Pampers pull-ups, but i realize that my girl's butt will get reddish easily. MIL likes to chgn the pull-ups when it is very full.*FAINT too*

sunshine - maybe... but i dunno leh... i give her 1 bottle.. then 1 hr later she wil whine n whine n whine... then give her another lor.. then she drink n slp... sometimes she will still wake up for milk also... btwn 12-4am... -_-
" like last night she was whining ard 3am... give her pacifier she stil whine..so gave her milk...she drank n went bk to slp -_-" if bryan doesnt whine for more, then jus leave it...
happy.gif
remember, every baby is different...

pinkdemoness, jia you. it's not easy but you are really a strong lady.

Alfafa, knew that you started working already. Hope all are well for you and Gracie.

Changing Diapers, it's really a challenge... wat i did is to prepare a toy or phone or whatever intrest him and give it to him to hold and play while i changed him... if not... really like a wrestling match.

Jasz, gosh.. 9pm... that's late.. no way to avoid it? why do they need you all to work so late and on saturday also? maybe time to change job?

Lenny, just read your post and my deepest condolences to you and your family.
Bree really did a great job comforting your grandma.

Mums.
Been long time since I last logged in. Busy busy.
Hey can anyone advice on-
1) Where can I buy hairclip for my little girl(11 months old)? Her fringe is long but I feel sayang if trimmed.
2) When should I start feeding her soft rice? She eats porridge (always the same stuff - fish, chicken, brocolli, spinach) and has 8 teeth now.
3) Where is a good buffet place to celebrate first birthdays? Good food at reasonable price? Only inviting family members about 20 pax.
Thanks,

nancy - make ur own! satisfaction very shiok! lolx. for buffet, since only 20 pax, opt for the mini buffets. they will drop off food in disposable trays. better. do a google on mini buffet caterings. quite a number of companies provide such service.
happy.gif

Yes, this is still on...

Our Babies 1 Year Old Birthday Bash

Date - 3rd April 2010
Venue - Glendale Park Condo @ Hillview
Time - 12pm to 3pm
The clubhouse is confirmed. We are going to order cake and buffet lunch. Each pax $15 ok? Those who agreed and confirm in the list, kindly make payment to POSB SAV 205-03736-5 and PM me details ok

We will order a big #1 birthday cake! woo hoo!

Attendees -

1. prosper, hb & kayle
2. daphnecrosailo &amp; ugin <font color="ff0000">(pay on sunday)</font>
3. starflower, hb &amp; keenan <font color="ff0000">(pay on sunday)</font>
4. jtho, hb &amp; oli
5. asura, hb &amp; charlene
6. missycandy, hb &amp; kirsten <font color="ff0000">(pay on sunday)</font>
7. cindy, hb, travis &amp; trishelle <font color="ff0000">(paid $30 via UOB)</font>
8. cfchangdee, hb, philson &amp; philston <font color="ff0000">(pay on sunday)</font>
9. lizy, hb &amp; vera <font color="ff0000">(paid $30 POSB)</font>
10. lingmama, hb(tbc) &amp; destinee
11. sunshinebaby, hb &amp; bryan
12. babe kazooie, hb &amp; bb shayna
13. minnie24, hb &amp; andrique
14. mangogal, hb and bb caroline
15. piggysg, hb &amp; bb ryker
16. P.seed &amp; baby A <font color="ff0000">(pay on sunday)</font>
17. alfafa and baby Grace
18. lemon_tea &amp; bb Mik
19. meebaby, hb &amp; bb Chyng Shiuan
20. fatfish &amp; bb Cadence <font color="ff0000">(paid $15 POSB)</font>
21. jacqueline, hb and bb Jovan
22. Kris &amp; Kerryn
23. p3pp3r &amp; Ziv
24. babydreams &amp; bb Dylan <font color="ff0000">(pay on sunday)</font>

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan
2. Serene &amp; hb &amp; bb Charlene
3. Pigpig &amp; hb + BB Shermaine

wah seems like alot of babies here are BIG drinker!
Caroline drink 150ml only for about 4 feed

Prosper,
how come some mummies pay on sunday? thot the event is on sat, 3rd April?

nancy,

dunno abt hairclips/buffet in sg, cos i have a boyboy and i am not in sg right now ;p

as for rice, only way to tell is to let her try and see. 8 teeth + now almost 1 yr old shd be able to handle liao. can try giving her a piece of bread and see if she can bite, chew + swallow herself. if she can manage that, rice shd not be a problem :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, this is still on...

Date - 3rd April 2010
Time - 12pm to 3pm
The clubhouse is confirmed. We are going to order cake and buffet lunch. Each pax $15 ok? Those who agreed and confirm in the list, kindly make payment to POSB SAV 205-03736-5 and PM me details ok

Attendees -

1. prosper, hb &amp; kayle
2. daphnecrosailo &amp; ugin (pay on sunday)
3. starflower, hb &amp; keenan (pay on sunday)
4. jtho, hb &amp; oli
6. missycandy, hb &amp; kirsten (pay on sunday)
7. cindy, hb, travis &amp; trishelle (paid $30 via UOB)
8. cfchangdee, hb, philson &amp; philston (pay on sunday)
9. lizy, hb &amp; vera (paid $30 POSB)
16. P.seed &amp; baby A (pay on sunday)
18. lemon_tea &amp; bb Mik (pay on sunday)
20. fatfish &amp; bb Cadence (paid $15 POSB)
22. Kris &amp; Kerryn
23. p3pp3r &amp; Ziv
24. babydreams &amp; bb Dylan (pay on sunday)

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan

nancy - ive started giving kirs bread. and our table rice. she cn handle it. but her normal staple diet for now is stil porridge. easier for my mum
happy.gif
rice.noodles.pasta.bread only when im ard. dont wana stress my mum more. hurhurhur.

thx everyone...

i need to ask her doc...

her schedule is as follows and i find her milk intake is low...
9am - 1 similac scope rice boiled into porridge with corn and meat as soup base and spinach
1030am latch on (probably about 30-50ml)
1pm 1 similac scope rice boiled into porridge with corn and meat as soup base and broccoli and 1/2 pear or apple
3pm latch on or fm60ml
5pm 1 similac scope of rice boiled into porridge with corn and meat as soup base and either sweet potato, pumpkin, carrot or potato
8pm fm120ml with latch on

i am getting neo garden buffet and pine garden cake.

Date - 3rd April 2010
Time - 12pm to 3pm

Attendees -

4. jtho, hb &amp; oli
22. Kris &amp; Kerryn
23. p3pp3r &amp; Ziv
25. sinmey &amp; Moiiesha (pay on Sunday)

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan

Date: 20 march, Sat
TIME: 12.30pm to 1.30pm
(COME EARLY BY AT LEAST 15min or it will eat into your play time as it endes ON THE DOT. Need to register, put on socks, take temperature etc etc inadvance)
Cost: $20 per non member / $12 per member baby (tanglin mall membership) for ONE HOUR gym time

*parents must put on socks. Babies to be barefooted

Note: this is not a class. No instructor will be present. We would be left alone to do our own thing, which is great cos the whole point is that we mommies want to catch up with one another in that 1 hour. And the best part is that our babies would be safe in this environment. Daddies won't get too bored since it is for a short time only. Besides, they'll probably get busy with our crawlers going amok at the gym.

Any small groups who want to chat for longer can always adjourn to somewhere else on their own.

CONFIRMED (max 25)

(1) Alfafa + hubby + bb gracie (paid $20)
(2) Inya + hb + bb Violette ------------> just checked my bank account. Think something is wrong cos I couldn't trace your payment. Could you check your account to see if it went through?
(3) lizy + hb + bb Vera (paid 20)
(4) Mangogal + hb + bb Caroline --------------------> haven't received any IBG from UOB leh. Think you might want to check.
(5) Sharlin + hb + bb (paid 20)
(6) starflower + bb Keenan + manny (paid 20)
(7) Sunshinebaby + Hb + BB (paid 20)
(8) Lenny, Hubby &amp; BB Bree (paid 20)
(9) Piggysg + Hubby + BB Ryker -------------------> pls note
(10) babe kazooie + hubby + BB Shayna (Paid $20)
(11) teddybaby + hubby + BB (paid 20)
(12) idlecat + hubby + BB (paid 20)
(13) Strawberrys79 + BB -----------------------> pls note
(14) wintertime + hb + BB -----------------------> pls note
(15) jacqueline + hb + bb jovan (paid $20)
(16) P.seed + bb Alaia (paid $12)
(17) meebaby + bb + hubby ------------------------> pls note
(18) Meerkat + bb (paid 20)
(19) Daphne (crosailo) + baby ugin (paid)
(20) Jtho + small oli + big oli (paid)
(21) fatfish + bb (paid 20)
(22) Sportyger + bb M (paid 20)
(23) babydreams + bb Dylan (paid 20)

I have 2x ATR that says $20. I supposed that is ATM transfer so it's impossible for me to know who. Could you please let me know?

prosper, paid you $15

To Account POSB Savings
205-03736-5 prosper
Amount S$15.00
Transaction Reference 2747560552

Date - 3rd April 2010
Time - 12pm to 3pm

Attendees -

4. jtho, hb &amp; oli
17. alfafa and baby Grace (paid DBS $15)
22. Kris &amp; Kerryn
23. p3pp3r &amp; Ziv

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan

Date - 3rd April 2010
Time - 12pm to 3pm

Attendees -

4. jtho, hb &amp; oli
5. asura &amp; charlene (passed to missycandy)
6. missycandy &amp; kirsten (pay on sunday)
17. alfafa and baby Grace (paid DBS $15)
22. Kris &amp; Kerryn
23. p3pp3r &amp; Ziv

KIV
1. Queenie n Tristan

by the way

asking on behalf of my colleague. Anyone wants to buy 2 brand new unopened Mamil Gold Step 3? recent purchase. She's hoping to sell at $41 each. I can bring for you on 20th if you want.

I was reading last yr march 1st 09 thread and a few archives, bring back alot of sweet memories...
Alot of us standing by to pop &amp; give each other words of encouragement thru forum &amp; MSN , hv often steamboat session together at raja inn and gng to motherhood fair together before we pop...
I really miss those times of frenship before popping
happy.gif

Time flies! Now mostly all are celebrating 1 yr old birthday and form small grps of buddies friendship...

changing diaper
is always a CHore to me. and also after bathing, he will cry murder when comes to wearing his clothes. since donno when he started.. +_+ i understand how u all say is like running 100 m haha.. coz is really SWEAT man.
happy.gif

daphne
wow.. property agent! congrats to ur new career lady~ jia u jia u !!! =) God bless u and ur family..

mangogal
yea i read last yr march archives some time back too. and is so heartwarming to see all of us supporting each other of the pregnancy.. so excited being a new mom at then.. times really flies. but now really as our sweethearts get more n more mobile so diff to chat all time in forum.. paiseh im talking about me la..keke.. sometimes is so tiring until i read but i lazy to type coz need to read fast. apologise for that. but still the bond between all march 2009 mtbs ( MOMS ALREADY) is def still there!

ok.. realise im posting most of the times at such hours. i need to slp le. not feeling well..

good night

queenie,

Sg so hot if have to wear diaper (super thick and unbreathable compared to cotton undies) and have clothes forced on i think i will also scream and shout liao.

poor bb's.

queenie,yalo so exciting ard this time last yr rite? I miss ur invite on this sat la cos gt my company d &amp; d
sad.gif
take alot of pics of ur handsome boy !
I also want to catch up with you soon again
happy.gif

mangogal, thanks for reminding me that some March mummies bought the Beaba babycook too!

Those who did, please go to April thread cos am organising another BP from them as they have new products - specifically the rice and pasta cooker.

missycandy - I may not be able to make it to Kirs party on Sunday... will update you as soon as I know. Cos my parents supposed to babysit A right after your party but now they can't. I have to rush home to leave her with babysitter, not sure if I can make it timewise. Her infant care had outbreak of HMFD!! Lucky she has not been going for a week.

dear all ...

well just to announce a 'good' news ... me having #3 heehee and bb due in oct

now suffering BIG BIG time ... puke non-stop ... SIANZZZZZZZZ

went to gynae today and we could see the heartbeat (not hear cos still small) ... last week was just waterbag and sac

well with my constant vomiting ... i guess the little one is doing fine ...

happy cos this time round CFM close shop liao ... sianz cos find that the gap is too close to SH and he v ke lian =p but then again must say that we are still v blessed

P. seed oh I kpo Apr thread and happen to see Beaba order
happy.gif

oh thk God baby A didnt go to ctr for a week!
I just transfer Caroline to another infantcare this week cos of distance which is so much nearer
Hope to see you soon and we catchup more abt infantcare topics
happy.gif

oh seabreeze, congrats!!
wah so fast gt no. 3! U just stop bfing right? Cos I remember last yr Dec at the swensen gathering, u say u wanted no. 3 and just stop bfing, whah strike jackpot so fast!!
Take care dear..no wonder u mis in this thread for awhile,hehe!!

mangogal ...

Its q unplanned ... mis-calculation of the date hahahaha but well since have liao then just hope for the best

Dun mind prince or princess ... was telling my hubby prince better ... cos save money + princess next time give birth n kanna bad morning sickness like me ... so ke lian ... my hubby say i SIAO

the tablets are here but my credit card bill is not ...

Hi missycandy,

O..u stay at sembawang too....
happy.gif
I stay at Blk 466B. Which block do u stay?
Plan to put my girl in playgroup for half day( as a start) when she reach 18mths.Thus,now doing some research.
Any advise?

vivian i stay 35xx.. the pink blk cluster... diagonally opposite canberra pri sch.. hee.. urs is blue windows? il be sending kirs to starleaners... dwn sembawang road... diagonally opposite sembawang shopping centre... actually a lot of centres ard our area.. depends on what u want...

seabreeze:: wowwww congratssss!! you are a brave mommy!! Jia you!! me definitely not going to have #3 hahaha!!

Hi seabreeze,

Congrats....I onli have 1 girl now...oredi very tired n feel that bonding not strong wif my girl now as FTWM....cannot imagine having #2 so fast.
But,i plan to have #2,defintely not this yr.

Sometime feel that having #2, we have to do planning esp finance.

hahaha SB congrats!!! Really admire mums who have 2 and 3 kids. Let us know if it's a girl or boy!

mangogal, you should def call me after church. I am normally avail Sun arvo to meet people cos DH has class then.

missycandy, sorry for late notice. still hoping to make it and pass Kirs her pressie. I can already imagine what sort of funny tricks she can come up with it

missycandy, my girl is look after by my mil at blk 35x,opposite canberra pri sch. Mine is further down at Sembawang Drive(the green colour 4 blocks near Victory family center). I went to mil hse to makan dinner,then fetch my girl back hm daily. see if we can meet some day.
happy.gif

vivian - sure no problem!!! ah k roughly knw where is it. hee. cn always drop by my plc when u pick ur girl. once in a blue moon, sinmey wil drop by with moiiesha too! hee

Back