(2009/03) March 2009 MTBs

promeganate

Hey girls, I tested positive on my Clearblue Digital today. It screamed 'Pregnant' in my face!
My LMP was on 3rd June. I'm abt 4 weeks preggie
happy.gif

Hi Promeganate,

My last menses same as u on 3rd or 4th june and mine is 30CD but last night tested negative and menses always on time 25 or 26 of the month, nw crossing my finger. Anyway i don't feel any symptoms of preggie at all, how about u?

hey jongsn,
I've been feeling cramps for the past week. Other symptoms, bloated, gassy, backache, tender breasts and feeling a little queasy. Also, my basal temperature has been higher then usual. Hope to hear good news from you!

Also jongson, my CD is usually 27-28 days.

I did a quick count for you, if your LMP was 3rd June, you are at CD 26 today. Your menses is then due on 2 July, CD30. Am I right?

my LMP normally end at 3rd/4th of each month and menses report timely on 25/26 each mth. Do u think i hv calculate wrongly?

Hmmm a little difficult to calculate this way.

Also, LMP stands for Last Menstrual Period which is actually the start of your menses.

Would you be able to tell me when your menses started for your current cycle?

HI, me also LMP 4 June today CD25 but no symptom so did not test I want to wait and see...breast do feel tender but could be AF coming...

steh, I tested on CD26, which was DPO12 for me. I had normal cramping, but cramping that persisted for days. Also, my nipples hurt.

Goodluck! And babydust to us all!

Hi, I tested on my 12dpo and was so surprised when I saw a faint line. To confirm what I saw, I tested again on clearblue and was so happy to see a +ve. I should be abt 4 weeks preggie. So Promeganate, when is your due date?
happy.gif

hmm.... i tested +ve few days ago and my LMP is 20 may.
went gynae yest and was told abt 4-5weeks preggie.
can only confirm on next visit.
so i should be end feb/early march.

congrats sportyger and jas! My EDD if I count from ovulation day is 9th March 2008.
How about you girls? I will be fixing an appoinment with gynae in wk 6 till then I'll take folic acid.

promeganate
you can actually start taking folic acid already.
i went to GP to get some.
is this your #1?
which gynae you going to?

Hi Jas and promeganate,

My edd if count from ovulation should be 6th March. I will be seeing the gynae in 2 weeks time.
happy.gif

Hi girls, I started on OBIMIN and folic acid sometime ago. I've booked an appt with Dr KT Tan at The Private Suite, KKH for next week.

Sportger, your edd is so close to mine!!

Hi ladies
My menses will be due in a few days time. Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be good news. Have tested this morning -ve though.

Promeganate
what is your bbt like? I am doing charting also.

Galaxie, I generally have low BBT and my peak temps during my DPO would be about 36.5-36.6

But this cycle, it went up to 36.7-36.8

galaxie, i am from jan 09 MTB. just wanna let u noe, i was tested -ve on home pregnancy test kit few days b4 my mens are due... but 7 days after my mens are due, i was +ve...

do use 1st urine as HCG higher! =) good luck=)

thank promeganate & nl for the info.
i noticed abit of spotting this afternn, guess my menses is on the way.

Hi Mummies,

If you are interested to order Blue Egg Milk Bags, let me know

Am consolidating orders now..

If interested, pls PM me...Thanks

Intro on Blue Egg Breastmilk Storage Bags:

They are pre-sterilised and meant to ease the transport and storage of your precious breastmilk. These milk bags are designed with zip lock feature and enable easy sealing. It does not require wire-ties, additional clips or rubberbands. The self standing feature also make it easier for you to store in your freezer upright and helps save the storage space. You can also indicate your name and date/time on the milk bag that you have expressed before you store in the freezer. This breastmilk storage bags can also be an ideal gift for new mothers to encourage breastfeeding!! Try it out today

Features:

Pre-Sterilized
Freezer Safe
Easy Sealing
Leak Proof
Capacity storage up to 250ml (8oz)
Broad base to enable self-standing
Double Layered
FDA approved material used (100% safe)

Will advise payment mode once orders are confirmed.

You can either opt for postage or self collect at designated meetup points

galaxie
i had some spotting on the day my menses was supposed to come.
i thought it's my menses coming, but few days later i tested and it's +ve.
so....... good luck to you!
happy.gif

hi gals...

I tested positive early last wk. my EDD should be 1st March, wondering if I will migrate to Feb cos pple often say that first pregnancy is always earlier.. so I might fall into feb thread.

Hi all... I just tested positive this morning ! Now very excited as I am a first time MTB... hee...I tested -ve last week...but menses still not here so tested this morning and it shows +ve... now having tender breast and all the preggie symptoms... nice to see so many MTBs around...hee...

next step to search for gynae.. I am going to NUH..anyone has any gd recommandations ?

hi all .. i oso tested positive this morning when i first woke up using clearblue digital. but in e afternoon i tested again using clearblue normal testkit. there is one strong blue line and another super light as if u cant c it. so i donno am i positive or negative or nt. bt my sis told me when tested positive is quite accurate. aiyo. im so fan nw. lol donno have or nt. aniway i ve made an appt with my gynae to be. dr lawrence ang from tmc. im so afraid tml he tell me don have.. dan have to pay 80-100. lols.

Hi gals,

So happy to see more of us here
happy.gif
. Emily I know what you mean, as I tested very early, the line was faint too and so I tested again after a few days to confirm. Since you will be seeing your gynae tom you will be able to confirm
happy.gif
. Yan Ping, I will be seeing a gynae from TMC, so not sure about nuh. Do you have a gynae in mind from nuh already?

Hi gals

Is your BBT after O keep rising or ever drop then up again to get preg positive?

I am at my CD24 DPO11. Temp on high side drop at CD 20 today temp shoot up a lot. What does it mean?

hi sportyger , emily here. haha ya lor. im so looking forward to c my gynae this evening. and yet so afraid that he will tell me im not preggy. haha this morning i even dreamt that my menses came. any my hb dreamt of tt b4 also. realli got a shock of my life. have ani of u dreamt of this b4? lol

sherli
if your menses stay high, then there is a higher chance of preggie
My highest temp was high on dpo 12 and then dpo 13 it started to drop. Dpo 14 today and temp becomes even lower, closer to O temp. My menses has becomes from spotting to light menses now. Guess that bbt is really accurate.

Queenie
i ever had dreamt of my menses came and also i had dreamt of seeing +ve on the HPT also, haha. Me must be too worried.

Gals
just out of curiosity, how many mths have been ttc before u succeed? Do u gals just married only?

wow. i realised tats u all use many abbreviations and i don understands.
im married for 1 yr. only started trying w/o protection measures somewhere in the may.
wads bbt? dpo? cd? hpt? ttc?
happy.gif
paiseh ar..

hi galaxie
i guess so...just wonder is it normally when it hits high that is the time it will start to come down..juznow check got a little bit of yellowish discharge
sad.gif
sad.gif
sad.gif
my AF due only in 4 more days ler...

Quennie
I also learnt those short forms from another thread...
bbt=basal body temperature
dpo=day past ovulation
cd=cycle day (CD1=1st day of menses)
hpt=??
ttc=try to conceive

Hi ladies

I just tested positive yesterday, my LMP is on 30 May
happy.gif

This is my second pregnancy, my baby gal was born last year in sept.

Going to visit my gynae two weeks later...

my gynae is Dr Jocelyn Wong at ACJ, TMC. A very pretty, gentle doctor...the nurses/ staff at the clinic are all very helpful and friendly. would strongly recommend her ;)

For those trying to conceive, I swear by Eu Yan Seng's Gold Label Bak Foong Pill (Small Pills).

How I came to know about the pills....I was purchasing some gifts for my fren who just given birth when i overheard a lady talking to the Eu Yan Seng staff about these pills. She 'blamed' the pills for making her so fertile, she was pregnant and had 3 kids in tow with her.

So, I decided to try out the pills...

Before I had my daughter, I took a bottle every month right after my menses. Right after I finished my 5th bottle (it comes in six bottles), I got pregnant.

This time round, I took one bottle, then i got preggie...so for those who is ttcing and dun mind taking chinese medicine, can try my method ;)

hi all..

im also tested positive ytd. my lmp was on 29th may. lol. dr ang scanned for me, nothing was show. dan he say it could me too early for scanning. so did another round of urine test. dan the nurse told me is very earli coz one line is still lighter dan the other. aniway have to go back two weeks ltr. so excited.

steh, i don feel ani special yet.
but when doc scanned he pressed rather hard and was in pain ytd after the check up. is it normal?

Hi gals

I am in DPO11 today *yawn* *lol* I really hope to be able to join this thread. In fact I just had a miscarriage in April and started trying this cycle.

Can you share the symptoms you had before you tested positive?

Hi gals

These days, I felt bloated and lots of gas and I burped many times a day. In the morning I feel nauseous and in the evening as well. I did get white discharge for two days le but i guessed it's normal.

hi gals
i just tested but negative.. though i feel queasy and have gass too... period due yesterday. maybe too early to test?

Hi Amk_gal

Same here. I tested just now. Negative. Seems like i may not be able to join this thread.

amk,joyful, I guess it's still early. i have friends who only tested positive 7 days after menses due. good luck babes.

eipsy, my Doc is also jocely wong.. my appt with her is 2 wks later.

my LMP was 4 June, I think I will test 7 days later too if these week no AF....hope to 'graduate' and join this thread soon!

Hi amk_gal

Wintertime could be right... The HCG is still too low to be in the urine. We still have chance. ;p Maybe we should only test 7 days after the AF. You test again in another 6 days time? All the best to you.

Hi Steh

My LMP was 9 June. I tested so early becos I am having a very bad headache and if I got bb, cannot take panadol extra. But now, too painful le, I no choice got to take.

tink abit panadol is ok? all gals who haven test.. good luck to u all! hope to hear ur gd news soon and relax k?

btw, gals who tested postive.. now what are u all having for ur daily meals ar? got tk ani special meals or the same?

Gals for those of you who have tested positive, i wonder what is ur cycle days? My cd is usually quite long....wonder is that why I am taking so long to conceive...

Back