(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Ni, yup Teacher grace is good. I like her too. She's also better than the previous one we attended at the other branch. Didn't get to see you on sat, cus we were almost late for class. haha

I think when on holiday, if all else fails, we can always fall back to milk and plain bread. will be available almost anywhere.

precious: yep teacher grace taught the 1.30pm class. i like her too, very patient with kids!

piyo: yah i only gave him bottled food during holidays, and he doesnt finish. he prefer bread, rice, cake, etc!

sperzz: ya, pack some bread there too. i kiasu, i pack bread, pandan cake also! hahaa

ni: mi not buying new car lah...juz getting rid of mine n taking over my colleague's car...heehee no nid pay anything...juz installment oni n the difference is like $100 like that so ok lah

ur hb bought new car? wow....rich sia :p

ni: if got problem change then ok lah.....coz i've got issues w putting in carseat for Kevan n the stroller too....my car no backside....so stroller too big cannot go in....w the carseat n stroller all there then my car will become a 2seated car liao...bo bianz lor

suika: I remember last year KS sale- shelves empty within 1st hour opening and that is at Ubi... this one at SAFRA Mount Faber... cannot imagine !

ann: dun think i'll go....i heard it's crazy there....so i better keep away

for those intending to go pls dun bring bb there hor....coz i heard it's super packed n crazy....think might b worst then crocs sales sia
if u alone better go before door open to grab good buys

sperzz: ok sure...u at revenue house rite? i need to pass by there everyday...

ni: we also tot of selling our car leh...now hubby got company van to drive ma...will save alot...

sperzz, I feel so excited for you. So u are leaving friday and back mid next week? It will be so fun! Great if someone can share checklist of things to bring.

anyone tried the pigeon porridge before? Is it nice? I bought a few to try to prepare for our overseas trip.

sperzz: i dun exactly have a checklist, i try recalling the items i brought for kyan ok?

for my 4D3N HK trip:
- almost 30 diapers
- 400grams of Gain IQ
- 400grams of Nestle Cereals
- bottle pasta food
- alot of biscuits and snacks
- spoon X2
- bowl
- magmag cup
- milk bottle x2
- hot water flask
- clothes: i brought more den enuff, for my 4d3N trip, i brought 2sets per day
- PJs, extra one more set
- socks
- bibs
- towel (for bathing)
- hankies
- toys! to keep them entertained during the flight

i think thats abt it, cant really rembr. but i think try to buy at least 2 or 3 mineral water bottle at the transit area, cos scared the kiddos might not be used to china water. i make milk with mineral water bought in HK

cherryale, I also feel excited but then whenever I think of my PILs gg with us, I feel sianz. LAst Sun juz talk to my MIL on the trip almost vomit blood. Keep telling $$$ muz change alot.....I where got so much $$$ to give to the so call relatives there.

Remember to let ur gal to try the porridge at home first. Delia tasted the Heinz Pasta b4 I brought to China....

ni: check w u....the hot water u use ur own water or mineral water to boil? of water from their taps?

sperzz: i think those ppl from china will thinks that u all r 'rich' so when u go back to villages, all will come n ask $ from her ba so she no wana lose face so wan bring more $ over?

hello mummies! long time no 'see'... been wkg like crazy last few weeks... finally can take a breather le!

sperzz : enjoy ur holiday! wow! so exciting... which part of Hainan are you going, btw?

cherryale : where r u going?

PPle ard me hv been going away for holidays... hot spots are Japan, Taiwan & HK. I was telling my colleague - pple going to either of these countries for holidays... i oso hv a foot in these countries - but it's work! LOL... (cos' i m going to support these 3 countries in my course of work lor... no travelling tho)

gelato, Sanya is the most popular tourism place. Got a very nice Guanyin there. As for Boao, recently having dunno wat meeting there and relative stay near there. I also not very sure, I think they r more to town bah.

dink, thanks for reminding me on the scissors. I think I need to go to Daiso to buy liao. my thermometer is very big leh...my small 1 dunno go where liao....sianz

sperzz : oic... did you mentally prepare Damien abt the places there? When i was there 10 years ago, i got culture shock.. hee... even tho i knew b4hand it's going to be a backward place, i still felt uncomfortable upon arrival...

sperzz, will it be hot? can bring cap/hat and sunglasses
happy.gif
I just ordered some cute sunglasses from Gap but I think the size will be too small for Damien.

gelato, i am going for a short trip this weekend in msia and gold coast in June.

dink, the scissors can be just normal small scissors?

ni, that is a lot of diapers!! talking about diaper, I just bought huggies comfort to try after sperzz's recommendation. Quality feels ok but not very cheap also, per piece 31+ cents. Anything in the 20+cents region?? hehe, my hb said I am very pian xin, cos in the past at the same age, my son only used pampers premium the entire day. But for meimei, I am so easygoing. Told him, its not pian xin, its from experience, they do not need to use pampers premium which costs 50cents per piece the entire day, can save it for night use.

cherryale, the huggies comfort is cheap when its at offer price. It will only be $0.21 only. I am getting it, u wan me to buy for u.

sperzz...u might wish to consider buying this combi scissors (plastic) and spoon in a casing....cant recall hw much it is but shd b less than $10. find it's very useful for bringing out...

sperzz, really? Where? Big difference! I bought from Giant. I will try first then decide.Still trying to finish the MP for day, then switch to HC
happy.gif

btw, sperzz, I intend to get antibiotics, brufen, cough/rn medicine from PD before my june hols. I very KS, but I just want to be fully prepared in case the kids fall ill. My friend's kids had diarrhea throughout the trip in taiwan. THink they could not get used to the food there. So, better be prepared.

Cherryale : enjoy ur trip! i m wondering when will be my turn.. hee... gotta wait long long... i guess.. lol..

sperzz & cherryale : huggies comfort good for nite use oso? recently, the fitti promo ended liao... so we bot fm shop & save. realised the quality is different - quite similar to goon, i feel. I dun quite like it, so switched to Mamy Poko... but i find it a bit ex...

cherry: i am using drypers for the day, go out and overnite use pampers premium.

suika: i never boil the mineral water leh. hehehe. lazy lar. but i never buy their brand of mineral water. i buy those i seen in SG b4, like icemountain, evian.

sperzz: at least ur mil will change $$$ there, not like mine loh, never even bring one cent there loh. last time i going on a trip with the niece. go wif mil still ok. no choice, hb is a filial pie!

Cherryale: I got 1 frm bp which comes in set of 2, can't remember the brand. Suppose to be bpa free. I would think any scissors will do. Huggies dry cheaper though can't hold as well as comfort.

Sperzz: traveling w kid is like that one. Their stuff occupy more than half of luggage. Oh yeah, if u have those non slip mat for bathing, it is good to bring. Dun worry too much, jus enjoy yrself.

gelato : Adler's is using huggies comfort for day & night if no fitti promo, so far so gd. I bought the huggies fm the bp, is $15/pkt but sperzz can get it cheaper.

suika: boil in the hotel room loh... planning for a trip???

dink: i bathe together with kyan in the bathtub! very nice experience! he enjoyed it alot too! haha

Laugh : Thanks for the info, maybe i oso try... what size shall i get? Caden seems to be in btw L & XL... he uses Fitti XL & Mamy Poko L.

mgteo: but boil those mineral water good meh?

ni: u bath w Kyan? then he stands there wait for u to get dressed up?

suika: no lar. he gets dressed first of cos, later catch cold. i just wrapped myself in a towel, scooped him up and dressed him, while i get dressed slowly loh...

dink, thot bpa free only apply to plastics? Thanks for the info, I will go and check out the scissors in diaso later.

gelato, go plan for your hols soon! The Huggies comfort, I intend to use for day. For night I will stick to pampers premium.

ni, how much is drypers? Previously i got some free samples, the band in front doesnt seem to stick very well. Is it the same now or have they improved? I think Sperzz's mil is asking her to change the money to give angpaos there.

gelato...based on my experiences, Fitti cutting is smaller than MP, huggies appear to be in between, slightly bigger than Fitti, smaller than MP.

cherryale : i dunno how to travel with 3 kids.. lol..

piyobaby : Thanks for the info. i guess XL is a safer bet then.. Is Z using XL oso?

gelato...yes...Z have been on XL for a long while...he has a big bum!

but my take on HC is that once XXL, no longer very economical then again all XXL are so X...

huggies comfort is gd to use for nite too. I used on Delia so far no leaking.

cherryale, I no like drypers. actually Huggies got promo, it will b almost same price as drypers.

ni, my MIL did change some $$ but she wan us to change more incase no enuff for the relative. I hate it lor, I think they stay better hse than us lor.....y muz I give them $$$....I still need to pay for my PILs hotel stay n food leh.....

I intend to buy two rolls of cigarette for them from S'pore in the DFS shop

Back