(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

3826287.gif

porridge and noodles. outside food also not much...like a few grain of chicken rice, bee hoon....recently juz let her try nuggets n fries but she rejected

mercs: i did add 1 or 2 drops at times....depending on wad i cook....

sperzz: she reject fries? wah!! very healthy...Kevan eats everything so long he sees u eat he oso wana hv a share but normally oni give him 1 or 2 bites

my hb even gave him 'yuan yang' try last time lor...but juz a sip oni lah

mercs, i didn't add any for my own home cooked food but my mil add 1 or 2 drops of light soy sauce on steam fish & think oso porridege although she said no. outside food tried so far is few small piece of fried egg, few grain of rice & Mac hotcake & bread fm burger w/o sauce.

suika, that day ni gave her but she rejected. I also dun believe it, bec usually she will wan to eat whatever we eat too.

sperzz: good that no fried stuffs for her....dat day i cook nuggets coz hv to think of Kevan eventually i baked them instead of deep fried

mercs: kyan eat everything! macnuggets, fries, chicken, rice, noodles, cake, icecream! hahaha. ALL. thou haven tried curry lah. but at home he still takes plain old porridge, except for weekends mummy gives him fanciful food

mercs > i also put 1 tiny pinch,but seldom.
Have not expose my gal to much outside stuffs.
wanna drag as long as possible.

even if outside food,i only give her fish and rice.

ni > relax.no point to harm ur r/s with ur hb becos of this.tell him how u feel abt tis issue calmly.
whenever i cant stand my MIL,i told my hb to listen to my burst,den i ok 1.so he listen and jus give me a "orh" as an answer,but like that i also shiok.

good leh..some babies eat everything...

kyler appetite all along not very good.
lately worse, he like to be 'hamster', keep all his food inside his mouth, refused to chew or swallow..

porridge he no longer like it, rice also dont like, macaroni also dont like...now his fav bread also dont like...cheesecake also dont like. he dont know how to bite fruits...still got to cut small small for him...or mix inside his fav yogurt
IFC dont give fruits...so i try to give it to him only during weekends..

i very headache on what to give him...yday gave him cornflakes he also like hamster, keep inside his mouth...

mercs, Delia is like Merlion. Wat ever she dun like she will vomit out.....I hate this....so messy. She did it very often at home.

mercs: think sprinkle of salt/soya sauce is fine. Maybe Kyler don't like to chew? These days when I feed Katie, she won't want to finish her food but when I ask my mum she says don't have this problem, she finishes her food all the time.

ni: Kevan oso everything oso tried (or rather wad we eats he gets to eat too lah) even curry....he even tasted on raw garlic too....juz a small small pc lar....coz that time he too notti liao made my godmum so angry she gave him a small pc of garlic n best part is K enjoyed it....faint
last wk he tried uncooked celery...nvr really eat but he tasted the greenish taste n still happily trying to bite

mgteo: some time Kevan oso like that so i always checks w my godmum on wad she adds n how she cooks it

Hi Mommies,

Cheap Huggies for Sale

Huggies ultra - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies pullups - $14.50 per pkt
Huggies comfort (red) - $15 per pkt
Huggies dry (blue) - $15 per pkt

Collection at Punggol/ Toa payoh (fri evenings & sun mornings) / Amk (prearranged) / Pasir Ris ( prearranged) / Science Centre (prearranged)/ IMM (prearranged)

mgteo: cannot be he dont like to chew one...cos hor previously he has no prob eating. only lately he like to be hamster lor.
then one thing he almost complete set of teeth le, left 2 to go...
his pattern really many many...buay tahan

mercs: have not added salt or sugar or outside food for Leon. but he likes it teochew style, white porridge separate from dishes... u tried ?

kyler like hamster, delia like merlion, JH like rubbish bin! everything also eat...

JH had chicken rice, bao, anything we eat, he also want to eat... of course i'll control less salt and sugar... no sweets yet, no seafood yet... even spicy kimchi he also want.

dazed: Kevan tried almost most of the common stuffs....even prawns n crab n curry oso tried liao..... i guessed wad i eat he gets a taste of it ba :p heehee i guessed it's so hard to control when feeding him can shut him up ekekeke

ann01: i also havent add salt or sugar in kyler diet la..i only added pepper nia..
hamster syndrome...wakakakaka...

suika: ya...i didnt expect he got so many teeth so soon...left 2 to go nia..so he MUST brush teeth lor.
u huh...kevan havent 1 yr old already feed him rubbish leh..so what is crabs and curry now huh huh??

dazed: good ma eat everything...but u better control abit hor..wait he become chubby chub chub..

mercs: after 1 yr old then starts the seafood lah....curry was slightly be4 1...heehee he tried 1 small bite on prawns on CNY n crab was last mth juz a little bit bit oni
but he can take chili lor....will ask for more

wow, thread very fast...

<font color="119911">mercsboy</font>,
why added those sugar, salt, soya sauce into your babies diet? try not to drag as long as possible. use fish or meat as base to cook the meal.
but I did let my boy consume outside porridge once and other mini stuff. if not, he will scream when we makan.

likewise, my elder gar, when young, we restrict this and that. now, she only eat plain plain thing. eg rice with water, si shen powder.

wow, yr boy almost complete teeth..so fast?

afcai: no...i havent add salt sugar, soya sauce into kyler diet yet...i am still thinking. cos lately he seems to be on diet leh..
maybe i should...lets see how ba

ya lor..he left 2 more bottom teeth to go...i also didn expect it to be so fast leh..
ppl said early grow early decay..

angry with myself....did a photobk for Damien and send for printing....in the end notice spelled his name wrongly.....Asked my HB to check with order, he also no check properly. Waste my $$ to do agian....

u all very good leh...still do photobook..
i never update kyler photos de...
always forget to take pic..LOL
where u all make the photobook? how muchie?

sperzz: cannot amend le ah???

mercs: do with artcow is cheaper. but i find it a bit more complicated, so i do with photobook singapore. mine is $44. i want to do a second one, but like not enuff photos! aha

good morning Mummies! So happy its weekends again!

Mummies, any suggestion on what to do on Friday nite? Hb asked me what/where are we going after work tonight but I have no idea. All suggestions welcome!

mercs, I thot you always take pics for kyler? Somehow I got the impression i always see pics of your family outings. And of cos Japan trip will have lots of photos too. I did 4 photobooks in total. One for my son from birth to 11months, second is on his birthday pics, third is ashley from birth to birthday, fourth is mixed of the two kids, mainly pictures of family outings to zoo, beach etc.

you can try this, i like it that its user-friendly. Waiting for them to have the 40% off promo before I start another book. It also gives you the option of buying a cover for the hardcover books which is very nice. They have a singapore company too but printing and support all come from malaysia.

http://www.photobook.com.my/

thanks ni...maybe i should take a look..my japan pics havent develop yet...LOL

cherryale: after the japan than i never take le...too lazy...i see some mummies always take de...i am simply too lazy
like i wanted to take him crawling, walking, climbing...but in the end i never did at all.
wanted to video cam him walking, but end up also didnt...

thanks for the link...i take alook later..is it ex?

ni: $44 is how many pgs or how many pics?

mercs: $44 for 40 pages. mine same as cherryale, but i did it when they having 40% discount, i did a soft cover instead of hardcover de. easier to bring out.

cherryale, as long as the upload and placed an order cannot amend anything liao. Shld have wait for Damien to come home n see b4 I submit my order. when he saw it, he immediate spot the mistake....

mercs, I order thru artscow. They always had free printing and pay for the shipping fee only. So far made 5 bks liao.

20pgs and 30pgs 8x8"-abt $15 (depend on the promotion)

30pgs 7x5" abt $10 (promotion)

www.artscow.com

if i do now hb sure will grumble de...
he sure will say i no $ already still spend money on this..
tat time i did the canvas he also nag le..
true enough if i dont go BP or online buying...i still have money left over every month...LOL

sperzz: wow! that is cheap man..
are u still working at novena? next week for 3 weeks i be at novena working leh...half a day..maybe we can meet for lunch??

sperzz: no la..i dont mean waste $...its nice la...something special.
if i have extra or what then he wont nag la..
u going tour le now still spend $ on photobook??

Back