(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

aiya, juz called n checked on the free gift. They dun have the huggies anymore. But there is still other free gift. I had asked them to send me email regarding to the free gift. if u ladies interested, provide me ur email I can forward the mail to you once I received.

morning ladies....
couldn't come in yest coz just changed new PC but till late afternoon time that PC went OFF :-( and now i'm stuck back to a stupid slow PC again

ladies, juz read from Asiaone, govt is going to make new measures, which will be announced next month, will include more financial support for parents and policies to encourage a pro-family environment in the workplace, Deputy Prime Minister Wong Kan Seng said in parliament.

suika: this mth content got Pregnancy health, ways to tame ur toddlers, eat smart and many more regarding to preg and bb. quite informative.

sperzz: i'm not working in local company so if it's not a new ruling, den no effect for me
sad.gif

sperzz: pls let me know what sort of free gift they offering now....$66 abit ex wor but if the gift is worth the price den i no mind...

btw...i've got some good news...msg a not so closed friend but he's staying nearby my plc asking him if he've got any bb stuffs he no wana keep liao...n guess what he told me he've walkers etc n they still troubling what to do with all the bb stuffs...heehee so happy finally can see some light in $$ saving part :)

sperzz: i hope so...i've already lose out on the HDB benefits liao...hopefully i can get some benefits for bb
happy.gif

i juz search for this mag u saying...spore got sell? if wana subscrible den where to?

Pinkie Pirate:is sure very cute to see dogs and cats living in harmony.did ur gynae advise
you to stay away from ur cats? my gynae ask me not to touch cats,so i'm having
headache every week i go back and visit them.so end up,i wore gloves to touch my kitties.

i think is better to get a CL at least for the 1st month bec 1st month we are restricted in
doing many things.my MIL says she can help in the dinner cooking,but i find it pointless as we need to
take care of the baby at night.so i told my hubby,4get it la,jus spend e money & let our life
be easier.

ladies,i think another way to replace confinement lady is to engage a maid and order confinement tingkat.
maid can take care of the baby at night and the food is settled also.

hi all,was very fustrated over my mum,she kept nagging and irritating me on every little thing.when i reason
with her,she kept insisting she's right etc.Just had a big quarrel with her this morning again.the worst thing is that
she is staying with me,i really cannot take it if this continues.told her to stop repeating what she says,but she jus
don't get it and says" i jus say only ma,why like that u also irritated".i really worry if this continues,will be harmful to
my baby.paiseh,jus to voice my anger here,cant possibly tell my hubby abt it.

is it true that now baby 3months cannot really hear yet?

Hi MTB,
Lookout for my website for your need and your bb stuffs e.g beansprout pillow, bb binder,sock and breastfeeding nursing bra. Visit my website bbmumsgift.blogspot.com n wish all of you gd luck and have a smooth delivery.there is also some picture in the business thread

suika: the mag is sold in S'pore. I juz bought mine at Kinokuniya last Sat. They still had alot of copies. This mth still got free scissor and nail cutter for BB.

The free Huggies for yearly subscription is out of stock and the free gift they giving is not attactive. So will wait for the better free gift then subscibe. Meanwhile will continue buying for bookshop.

EmQ, since you've made the decision to go for the amnio test then dun think so much. Everything will turn out well.
happy.gif
I'll be gg for c-section too. You tried epi or GA for your #1?

Samval, your mom will also cook for you during CNY period?

sperzz, ok, I gg to buy that mag to try.

Babystarlet: if u can afford the $ for CL, I strongly encourage u to employ 1. Dun depend on MIL. I think most of the MIL is not young so they may not have the energy to take care the Bb at nite and in the end is us that suffer. I think the 1st 3mth BB cannot hear us inside the stomach.

sperzz: i'll go see the mag
happy.gif

btw, any of u noe if Manuka Honey UMF20+ is save for pregnancy? coz ppl tell me that can help in gastric wor....the promoter tells me can but the shop salesgirl not too sure...call to headquater ask oso dun noe....now i dare not take....very expensive ley

babystarlet: said is easy leh...employ a maid is not cheap and also if cater for confinement food is not cheap also...anyway, i am not thinking for now...later part then think since i definitely wont be employing a CL. no extra money for that. i believe chuang dao qiao tou zi ran zhi.

mercsboy: my hb oso like that says...sometimes makes mi so angry....last time he says shun qi zi ren for bb...now he says tian sheng tian yang *faint* almost wanted to slap him....heehee

cjteng: the cutter is inside the mag. Be careful when u buy, that day when I go Borders, the free gift was taken out by ugly S'porean. As for the free gift for the subscription u can call this tel 6483 1555 to enquire. I am not able to upload the picture.

Can anyone teach me to paste picture on the msg. I see pple can paste picture but I tried and failed

ange
does your CL have anyone(other CL) to recommend? i feel $2600 for 24 days is abit steep - compared to wat the agency quotes $2800 for 28 days. i can't afford not to get a CL. i get v drained.

ya me cannot afford CL too. as for maid, ya its a bit hard to order tingkat and train the maid. tingkat also not cheap.

suika: i last time always planned properly, point after point. but i realized some things just cant turn out to be as smooth as u had planned. and the funny thing is, what my hubby suggest or think last minute works. and he plan and control things well. so i am not bothering myself so much.

like initially, i wanted to buy some baby stuff when i got my bonus last week, but hubby stopped me...why? coz actually he was asking his friend's bro who is distributor for lucky baby and capella products for discounts. so means, he is thinking already, so i suppose i dont need to worry.

samval: ya lor...maid, CL, confinement all i cant afford. i rather myself xin ku abit. i trust that my hubby will help me out...my mum also live near me, she works at 4pm, so morning she can help out abit ma...anyway, i am not worrying for now...

lets jia you together

EmQ
First of all, try not to think of it as taking the test means you are prepared to terminate. It does not mean that at all. I am not prepared to terminate either - it is just a test. As u know throughout pregnancy we take so many tests to check on the bb like the detailed scan, the NT scan, the OSCAR, the triple test. Even every ultrasound scan that we do at every visit is to check on the bb. It is just a check. Doesn't mean that if there is something wrong, u hv to terminate.

Secondly, amniocentesis is not just abt Down's. It can detect many other genetic problems like sickle cell disease, Tay-Sachs, Edwards syndrome, cystic fibrosis. Also it can detect neural tube or spinal defects like spina bifida. Can detect if there is infection in the amniotic fluid. Can check the maturity of the bb's lungs.Of course you can also find out the gender.

Again, if there is a problem, it does not mean termination. Some problems can be treated in the womb before the bb is born. Also if u know there is a problem the gynae can better prepare for it at delivery. Getting tested and getting prepared is also about making sure your bb has the best chance of survival.

I know some ppl feel that whatever happens they will love and accept the bb. I am sure you will love and accept your bb whether u find out now or when bb arrives. If there is a prob it may be better to find out now and prepare urself so that when bb arrives your mind will be clear and you can focus on ur bb.

I am not promoting amnio. It is not my choice either. But my thinking is - what's the big deal? It is just a test. Since u hv decided to take it then let's just look at the positives.

My view for you is that if it is going to be a prob that comes between ur hubby and u, then taking the test is better than not taking. After all, there is really very little disadvantage in taking the test so just take lor.Also in most cases everything is normal anyway so no issue of termination anyway.

Hope that helps.

Samval, I also cant afford CL. But at least I got maid to help out. Sure can survive ba...
happy.gif

merc, some of my frens managed to cope well alone with bb so you can do it too!!!
happy.gif

Going for all these tests will always throw up the option of making a decision between the devil and deep blue sea. My opinion is that if you choose to go for the test, then you must already know what you want to do if abnormalities are detected. If you don't know what you're going to do, then DON'T go for any test, just leave things to fate. It's hard enough being pregnant, why make life more difficult with the need to make an even more difficult decision?

EmQ,
My heart goes out to you but right now, only you and your husband will know what to do. I'll be sending good vibes your way and I hope you'll come to an amicable solution with your husband soon.

I'm scheduled for my OSCAR test tomorrow and yes, I already know what I will do if any abnormalities are detected. *crossing my fingers and toes that all will be fine!*

dear mummies,
at some point in time in our pregnancies, there will always be worries. tell you the truth, even if any test that we go for and everything is OK, we will still be worried and there will be many "what ifs"... don't you think so? we will worry abt everything, from how the baby is progressing to what we gonna do when we give birth and the list goes on. every parent will worry. even now my elder gal in P1, i worry if she is coping well and can she do well in her studies etc etc. The younger one in CC and i also worry if she is coping well and whether she is adjusting well, eating well etc etc.

so although its hard not to worry, i think we just have to take a step back and relax a bit. worrying too much also no use. easier said than done, but just give it a try and live one day at a time.

Ya agree with Samval. EmQ don't worry so much. Since u hv decided to take the test, just take it and then go one step at a time. Don't worry too much.

Think of it as making sure ur bb gets the best care it can get. If there is a prob u can get in early to treat it or get things prepared early.

I don't think anyone of us can truly say that we leave everything up to fate or to God. Otherwise we wouldn't be going to see gynae at all for our nine months and we won't even do any ultrasound scans. Samval is right, we are all concerned abt our bb, like ur hubby is. If I can do a medical checkup for my bb why not? If there is going to be a prob I am not going to wait until it may be too late to help my bb. We want the best for our bb so just take it as a chance to check on him/her.

We do what we can for our bb and for our families and then the rest we leave to God.

Ladies whatever our personal view on this issue, for now let's just try to make EmQ feel better and support her since she has already decided to take the test.

mercsboy...they used to have 1x4 bedder room but from the recent hosp tour, she was saying they have 1 on every floor so shd have at least 3....likely to go for the antenatal course...at least equip myself wif abit more info....hee

suika...i do have intention to ask ard for hand me downs too esp babies clothing & cot...can save quite a fair bit esp they outgrown their clothings fast....=)

Oscar - was informed from my gynae yest that results came back as normal...was relieved to hear that...will check wif him in details over next visit...

Hi MTBs, few days ago, some mentioned juicing green apples to improve bowel movement. Ytd my wife told me her colleague informed her mtb shd avoid green apples as it's not good for the bb's brain. comments anyone?

sunday i juiced orange and red apples + some lemon. Wife said bowel movement so-so only. Mine leh, super smooth :p

Tonight I will blend kiwis for wife and update u all on smoothness
happy.gif

daddytobe...dat sounds unusual...have not heard abt green apples shd b avoided as fruits shd be good for preggys....the only fruit to avoid shd b pineapple....other than dat shd be pretty okie....so sweet of u to blend juices for wifey...=)

Babystarlet
Cats - actually you only need to stay away from the cat's poo which may give you toxoplasmosis. Also if you have had cats for a long time then you are probably immune already to toxoplasmosis. So just get someone else to clear their waste then no prob.

cjteng: is the mag Jul issue? There is 3 type of gift for u to chose when u buy the mag.. The gift is water-filled soothers, started clour change spoon or the scissor n nail cutter.

DaddyToBe,
How about prunes? You could make a prune shake for your wife. Good for bowel movement and lots of potassium too, wonderful for preventing cramps.

I'm not sure about avoiding green apples.

samval if u think relations w ur parents ain't gonna get better, then a maid will be a good solution. Maybe hire an older one, not the 1st timer, 18 yr old ones. Usually they will already have their own kids and are more mature, shld be able to cope w 3 kids. It's also gd to have ur kids grow up tog, they'll be closer then.

babystarlet from wat i know, it's ok to touch cats, but not their litter tray. As extra precaution, wash hands with soap after touching them.

At this stage, bb can only hear ur voice cuz it's inside u. Can only hear external noises from 20 or 24 weeks, can't remember exactly.

daddytobe yeah, it's sweet of u to sayang ur wife so much.. never heard abt the green apples thing either. I snacked on dried prunes yesterday afternoon, dunno how many i ate, but at night ended up running to the toilet twice with very bad pains... but at least everything clear and stomach dun feel so clogged up.

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Miyuki1</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>A-n-g-e</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>ValC</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>cjteng</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>miffy_ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA/MtE</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Jesline</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Law Hoi Yan</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Meiqi</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Alex Ooi </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Lim Kim Kee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>piyobaby</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>jasmommy</TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Priviledged</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Chng's wife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>BabyKayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lim L.H. </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

cjteng: ya lor...capella items the quality is different. i dunno how much discount i can get la, but definitely should be cheaper from the market ba...

daddttobe: so sweet of u leh to make juice for your wife...i should nag my hubby to make for me too lor...i having problems with put put also leh...

hmmm....looking at the list rachel had updated, seems like mostly boys leh....tomorrow will be my check up....wonder can see already or not..

sel: where are u???? if tomorrow your check up can see let me know ok..

piyobaby: I'm trying to help as much as possible to ease wifey of any worries,discomfort,uncertainty. Yup pineapples I've confirmed to avoid.

JS: Do u mean blending the prunes into the mixer? that sounds new. will try that as well.

de_luxe: u got tummyache from eating too much prunes? I tot prunes aid in digestion and smoother movement but didn't know will kena tummyache. hope you're ok. maybe not too much prunes.

all: shd mtbs avoid chilled drinks? Wondering because fruits are chilled therefore the juice will be cold after blending it.

mercsboy: pls don say u learnt it from DaddyToBe
happy.gif

I also can't wait for the next visit which is 2 weeks away. I cannot describe this warm feeling in me whenever I see the bb on the monitor. ahhh....

sperzz (fionayap) Ooic.. haha I thought is this month.

mercsboy (mercsboy)that's y envy you. think cos around 200-300+ for a baby Pram.

daddytobe i guess i overdosed on prunes lah.. too enthusiatic.. haha.. cuz usually i dun eat prunes, dunno how much is my limit so kenna stomachache. Now i know liao, would eat so much at one go anymore.

I think chilled drinks are ok in moderation. Old wives tale say not gd but it doesn't really matter to me cuz i usually drink plain water at room temp. Anyway, fruit juices not cold not nice..

talking about our bb's gender, i dreamt about giving birth to a boy for my #2! i guess my #2 really high chance to be a boy =p so far based on feebacks from friends, they all say high chance to be BOY BOY. =S

daddytobe: i still drink cold drinks leh...just tat i will try to bring out of the fridge 1st for awhile before consuming...but not cold not nice leh...

Back