(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

bluberi
as only mi & my DH stay alone, ILs have not been make known tat i am preggie yet. So, I am "free" to enjoy/eat whatever I like. But I do restraint myself not to have to many in same day lor..

sel
in fact i start vomitting on the 3rd week but not tat frequent... nowadays getting worse. Only good thing is that, i normally vomit after lunch. so far, I feel alright in the morning...
my sis advice mi not to take too full in 1 meal... but can have more light meals..

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the corcern. I didnt know this thread went so fast.
I have visit the gyne. She say comfirm i am pregnant. Edd will be 26th Jan 2009 ( 1st day of Chinese new year)... Oh no.... Canot visit relative house...

Now i still have on and off cramp... is this normal?

hi snow
congrats! it is normal to have cramp, am having cramp too and it seems to have timing oso haha i will tends to have cramp during the evening time and feel bloated too. as long as no spotting, it is fine.

heehee actually another reason why i like Jan bb is oso bcoz i siam the CNY! =p as i gets older, dont quite like CNY liao lor.

Hi rachel,

Haha... you are right about the CNY...Then i no need give ang pow...Instead they give it to my baby..Actualy I just got married this year march. So fast get pregnant and i havnt went for my honeymoon yet.
Actualy I still havnt the mentaly prepare for it. So confusing. Until now I dont dare to tell to my mum say i am prgenant.

snow
treasure what is given to you. am sure with this bb coming, besides the adjustable of a new addition, this bb will bring additional joy and laughter to you and your hb =) can go for your honeymoon when you reach your 2nd tri, do you know our 2nd tri is oso call the honeymoon period of our pregnancy? personally, i would not go for honeymoon after bb is out. bcoz by then you will not bear to be apart from him/her for even a minute! haha

break this good news to your mum when you are more comfortable to announce =)

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>bLuBeRi</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>
*MTBs, do add on to the list and i shall do the data entry =)

rachel! we are about 17hrs behind Singapore I think.... wow rachel... you very good at data entry leh, how you change the font color?

blueberi, yeah my friends all advise saying once you know you pregnant, do religiously apply! even my sis in law says so. cause you dunnoe when you are putting on weight and your skin starts stretching! hmmm i dun have hunger pangs but i will wake up about 3am to pee... sigh. one time, in the dark, i knock my feet on the weighing scale, scream bloody murder cause it was so painful, my hubby tot what happen... lucky never fall. hehe, morning woke up shifted the weighing scale!

mtb... you all have bumps already ah... me haven't leh, havent put on much weight either... but after meals, tummy will be very hard and round... must unbutton one to breathe.

wow mercsboy! your friend has 4 babies ah! like my girlfriend! really peifu leh...

mercsboy and sel! later you all give birth next to each other! so cool leh! like twins like that but not!!!

ahhh... snow, I'm sure your mum will be ecstatic! she's gonna be a grandmama!!!

hi rachel, thanks for updating the table for us!
happy.gif
Yes.. do feel the cramps more often nowadays and also nauseousness.. Can reallly scare my hubby suddenly... but thank goodness.. not soo much about the giddiness.
I didnt know abt the medicine... by the time my friend told me .. i already about to finish the medicine.... but i guess... it shd be safe.. since doc prescribe based on knowing that im preggie bah.. keeping my fingers crossed.. but now also just take folic acid and MILK!!
Do u gals know that there's so many diff types of milk powder... Damn.. bought the WRONG ONE...

Snow, me also just got married this year too...initially when I knew I was preggie, was also quite shock and suprise..like "so fast ah?"..but now..I'm happy and thank God for giving us the best gift of love..so don't worry okies? My parents were happy when we told them the news..We concieve during our honeymoon..hee..Next year, when we give ang pow, bb also can recieve ang pow already...
happy.gif

Rachel, thanks for putting up the table, you're great! but can help me update my record? It's my #1

Novakido, how lucky, up till now still no bump. Me already have bump and put on at least 2-3kgs already...But the weird thing is nauseous is getting better..it should be getting worse..quite worried..hope bb is fine..will visit gynae only next sat..

blessedmum, dun worry ba, since doc prescribe knowing you're preggie, medicine should be fine. btw, got diff type of milk powder? meaning for MTBs? What brand are you taking? Me taking Annum MTBs milk.

Precious_bb,

Heard that once your body get used to the hormones, you should stop being nauseous nearer to 2nd trimester! So dun worry ba...

wow... 2 to 3 kgs liao ah... me the most 0.5kg only... hope I'm normal...

i also haven go for my honeymoon yet.. sians... just got married last nov... no chance to go for honeymoon.. partly bcos hard to arrange my hubbie's timing with mine.. i asked the doc, he says it's okay to travel but my fren advised against it.. think i'll just be safe than sorry esp when i still hv light spotting.. guess hav to wait for next yr june bah...

mercsboy,
i went to amk hub last nite and bought the pants le.. its really v comfy... bought the 3/4 and the long one.. happy with the purchase...
i bought a tube of mustela stretchmark cream too.. burnt a hole in my pocket..

wasted my dinner on my way back home.. puked again... there goes my char siew rice and soya milk..

hey precious_bb.. got different types wan.. i bought omega 19-50 wan.. then at home discovered there's this small print: not suitable for preggnie mums...
Sel: u got married at the same time as me! also nov las year!
happy.gif

my doc also said its ok to travel.. so decided to go travelling for one last time!
happy.gif

swan, mi n hubby also stay alone, oni my mum n sis koes abt mi preggie. my hubby still tink whether to tell MIL today.

snow, congrats! CNY bb leh!! mi also haf cramps on n off, but my gynea said if no spotting is fine. mi got married last dec, honeymoon booked for tis end oct but nw cannot go liao coz will be in 3rd trimester by then. tml gg to the travel agency to delay the trip.

novakido, mi juz nw saw palmers anti stretch mark cream at kiddy palace, it $30+ wor. wanted to buy some pants but it's at least $45.90 each. so expensive. need to look for cheaper place to get maternity wear.

Corrine, there's free shipping if you hit a certain amount, but I think the price of the oil is enough to attain free shipping...

Blueberi, so did you buy it in the end? ya maternity wear can be really expensive... I heard from my friend about this "belt" call B-Buckles. Maybe you can goggle it, it's an extension for your existing jeans and pants etc! Super cool and apparently the designs are quite cute!

hi there,
just did a test yesterday and found out i'm preg
happy.gif
Shld be about 4 weeks. But i saw tat the line is very faint, but definitely is 2 lines instead of 1. Do you think I'm really preg? This will be my #3. And having cramps, like menses on off since yesterday. So scared cos had miscarriage before. I don't remember having that for #1 &amp; 2 before.

Going to see gynae in 2 weeks time, cos I called up and they say no point going to see so early. Or shld I go and se GP first??

Samval/TBC/TBC/#3/TMC/Dr Caroline Khi

novakido
you can look under the HElp tab and click on the FORMATTING, from there you can learn all about it =)
it is prefectly fine for not putting on any weight now. once reach 2nd trim, you will start putting on some weight.

Precious_bb
paiseh, typo error =p will get it amend soon.

Samval
congrats! do take plenty of rest since you having some spotting now. understand it could be tough since you have 2 kids to look after. me now getting tired easily and most time have to just use eye power on my boy hahaha lucky hb is understanding and the task of vaccuming and mopping goes to him from today onwards! =p
it will be good to see gynae asap since you having spotting and have history of miscarriage. do call them up again and arrange for an appointment at the soonest.

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!! </font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>bLuBeRi</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

*MTBs, do add on to the list and i shall do the data entry =)

hi mummies,
can i join this thread too? I am now 6 weeks, last sat when I saw the gynae, the foetus was 1.4cm at 5 weeks. was feeling nauseous throughout and tender breasts. Also have some crampy feelings on and off. these few days on and off i also have a bit of yellowish light brown discharge, gynae just asked me to monitor. If increased discharge, then i should call him. Just got to keep positive I guess
happy.gif

rachel, can help to include me in the table? For my #1, our thread also started with the table, its very fun, gradually we add in length then weight of baby followed by gender by second tri.

my gynae is at RH but I will choose to deliver in GlenE cos my #1 was delivered there too. Seems like most mummies here are going to TMC.

cherryale TBC TBC 2 GlenE Dr KK Chow

hi cherryale,
congrats and welcome.. wow, 1.4cm at 5weeks.. mine is only 0.93cm at 7 weeks.. haha... dun worry too much abt the discharge.. i have it almost everyday.. gynae says nothing much to worry abt unless it is blood red...

bi rachel,

thanks. me not having spotting. just feeling like menses cramps on off like that. so far also no other "signs" of being preg, so i wondering if i really preg or not, as the test i did had a very very faint line...

anyone start wearing maternity pants? my pants all very tight but if I wear maternity pants sure people will ask.. dun wan announce so early leh.. me only 7 weeks

I went to see my gyne today and he prescibed a box of Duphaston for me. I did some research on the internet and saw from some websites that Duphaston can help to prvent MC but some other websites said that Duphaston is banned in the US and may cause MC. I am quite confused whether to take it.

<font color="0000ff">Hi everyone! I tested positive last week (DPO11) but didn't dare to report here before today, cos last cycle had chemical pregnancy. I tested EVERYDAY since then and now at DPO18, I have collected 8 Clearblue HPT positives!
happy.gif

Rachel, can help add me to the table please? Thanks!

18/Pinkie Pirate/TBC/TBC/#1/GlenE/Dr Chan Kong Hon

Wishing everyone a happy and healthy pregnancy!</font>

5wks can see bb already? how com dr. woodworth oni pointed out the sac to me nia?

corrine, mi oni 5wks n i tink my pants are tighter.. tink i've put on weight within tis wk of snacking. but those maternity pants at kiddy palace are so exp.

juz nw bought dumex mamil mama milk at ntuc coz it's the oni brand dat has a small size. wanna buy enfamama initially, but hubby wans me to try out the dumex mamil mama 1st.

congrats pinkie pirate! mi gt 6 HPT positives.. 2 was after GP confirmation. haha, mi super kan cheong.. muz re-confirm n re-confirm again

<font color="0000ff">bluberi, thanks! Ya, was not feeling secure cos last cycle i had chemical pregnancy - i tested positive on DPO13 but on DPO15 it turned negative. So this cycle, everyday i test on clearblue in the morning and in the afternoon i test on my leftover babydust opk (opk also will turn positive if you are preggie). haha, so now i have a very extensive collection of pee sticks!</font>

went to see gynae tis afternoon. the foetus very small, at 0.35cm only... can hear bb heartbeat clearly.. according to Dr, my EDD is 17 Jan, and it's only exactly 6 weeks today.

accordingly to online calculation and LMP, mi shd be at 7 weeks+ le. So the dr explained that it could be i O late..

Rachel, could you please update my EDD? thanks...

pinkie pirate, mi still has 2 babydust HPT and one clearblue HPT left, also haf many babydust OPK left. still wondering if i shd test with them again to re-assure myself.
happy.gif

CBL
i m given Duphaston too. Accordingly to the gynae it's helped to prevent cramps. But when the nurse passed it to mi, she said it's helped to stablise the pregnancy. Don't know lei... confused mi too and it's quite costly too...

my next visit shall be 3 weeks later... i tot normally u all are told to go back around 2 weeks?

Swan
me also...LMP 27 Mar accordinly to online calculation is 8 weeks now but doc say should be 7 weeks plus.. so EDD push back from end Dec to 4 Jan... but hopefully can deliver in Dec loh

corrine, 2wks is already a long wait to mi, tink if i was told to go back 5wks later, my neck would be super long by then.

have juz informed my ILs about my pregnancy. Being "warn" not to do this, not to eat tat... sigh
sad.gif

but had been granted privilege tat if craving for any food, can call her up and she will cook for me the next day... so tempting, can start thinking wat i wan to eat liao... hahhahaha....

<font color="0000ff">bluberi, I still test everyday - it's like bb says "Hello!" to me everyday. It's a nice feeling
happy.gif
But I will stop testing after I see my gynae and see bb on the scan.</font>

swan, is liddat one la.. parents n ILs confirm will 'warn' or 'order' us not to do tis, no to eat dat when we are preggie. even my hubby does dat.

so gd leh, ur IL will cook for u.. mi haven tell my ILs yet.

Hi all MTB
happy.gif

rachel, yesterday very busy &amp; have slight cramps may be is stress &amp; slept very early @ 9pm. Further more this thread went so fast.

Corrine, local have clarins stretch mark oil? Is better? I just brought palmer's stretch marks cream, is too early to apply? My hubby don't like I act too fast.

Samval, u also with Dr Khi
happy.gif

bluBeRi, my sis say I very round
sad.gif
just going for 6wks already round &amp; I just taking 3 meals a day &amp; no snack leh but drink 3 cups milk a day.

Snow, congrats!

<font color="0000ff">Milk - I read somewhere that drinking milk may cause the mummy to put on weight unnecessarily and if you can get your calcium from other sources, then it's not necessary to drink milk. I haven't decided if I should drink or not. My first pregnancy, I didn't drink and my gynae also didn't advise me to take. So still considering.</font>

Rachel, have added accordingly &amp; easy for u to update.
Jan2009 MTBs!!!

# Nick EDD BB Gender Child # Hospital Gynae
1 daymoon 5-Jan-09 TBC 1 MtA Dr Wong Mun Tat
2 Chere 6-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Joycelyn Wong
3 mercsboy 9-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Lawrence Ang
4 selenal 9-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Lawrence Ang
5 swan 9-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Michele Lee
6 blessedmum 10-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Adrian Woodworth
7 novakido 12-Jan-09 TBC 1 usa Dr James Johnson
8 Ni 12-Jan-09 TBC 1 MtA Dr. Ho Hon Kwok
9 peppertutu 13-Jan-09 TBC 2 MtA Dr Gordan Tan
10 yiwen 20-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Caroline Khi
11 bLuBeRi 21-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Adrian Woodworth
12 snow 26-Jan-09 TBC 1
13 Rachel TBC TBC 2 KKH Dr Jeanette Chen
14 puppylove TBC TBC 1 TMC Dr Beh
15 Precious_bb TBC TBC 1 TMC Dr Judy Wong
16 Samval TBC TBC 3 TMC Dr Caroline Khi
17 cherryale TBC TBC 2 GlenE Dr KK Chow
18/Pinkie Pirate/TBC/TBC/#1/GlenE/Dr Chan Kong Hon

hi, my EDD change to 17 Jan
happy.gif

# Nick EDD BB Gender Child # Hospital Gynae
1 daymoon 5-Jan-09 TBC 1 MtA Dr Wong Mun Tat
2 Chere 6-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Joycelyn Wong
3 mercsboy 9-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Lawrence Ang
4 selenal 9-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Lawrence Ang
5 blessedmum 10-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Adrian Woodworth
6 novakido 12-Jan-09 TBC 1 usa Dr James Johnson
7 Ni 12-Jan-09 TBC 1 MtA Dr. Ho Hon Kwok
8 peppertutu 13-Jan-09 TBC 2 MtA Dr Gordan Tan
9 swan 17-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Michele Lee
10 yiwen 20-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Caroline Khi
11 bLuBeRi 21-Jan-09 TBC 1 TMC Dr Adrian Woodworth
12 snow 26-Jan-09 TBC 1
13 Rachel TBC TBC 2 KKH Dr Jeanette Chen
14 puppylove TBC TBC 1 TMC Dr Beh
15 Precious_bb TBC TBC 1 TMC Dr Judy Wong
16 Samval TBC TBC 3 TMC Dr Caroline Khi
17 cherryale TBC TBC 2 GlenE Dr KK Chow
18 Pinkie Pirate TBC TBC #1 GlenE Dr Chan Kong Hon

<font color="0000ff">Yiwen, I not sure also le... but I have some info on weight gain in first trimester:

If mummy is normal weight pre-pregnancy then weight gain should be 3 to 4 pounds
For underweight mummies then weight gain should be about 5 pounds
For overweight mummies then weight gain should be about 2 pounds

The above info is from two books that I am reading now ("What to Expect When You Are Expecting" and "Eating Well When You're Expecting")

Er... not very sure about kg, maybe I can go and find the conversion somewhere...</font>

<font color="0000ff">Ok, got it from the internet:</font>

<font color="ff0000">"Although you are "eating for two," you only have to increase your calories by about 200-300 per day. Anything more will likely go straight to your thighs than your baby. In general, doctors recommend the following for a healthy pregnancy weight gain:
First trimester: 3 to 5 pounds (1.36 - 2.26 kg)
Second trimester: 1 to 2 pounds per week (453.59 - 907 g)
Third trimester: 1 to 2 pounds per week"</font>

<font color="0000ff">The webby is http://www.pregnancyetc.com/pregnancy-weight-gain.htm </font>

<font color="0000ff">Stretch Mark Creams

I read this in this month's Her World - comments from 5 ppl who tested five different creams. Share with you ladies.

Best Overall Performer - Decleor Perfect Sculpt Stretch Mark Restructuring Gel-Cream, $88, Rating is 5 out of 5 stars.

Best Hydration - Clarins Stretch Mark Control, $79.50 (can get at DFS for $64), Rating is 4.5 out of 5 stars.

Tightens and Firms - Lierac Phytolastil, $45.90, Rating is 4 out of 5 stars.

Smells wonderful - The Body Shop Body Focus Stretch Mark Improver, $52.90, Rating is 4 out of 5 stars.

Best softener - Palmer's Organics Cocoa Butter Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks, $36.90, Rating is 3.5 out of 5 stars.</font>

Samval, can go to GP and take a test? Actually the first test kit I used was the clearblue digital one and it says pregnant, hubby went out immediately to buy another test kit which is the old fashion type and the 2nd line is also faint! But my hubby said, faint line is still a line (AND IT IS!!!)
happy.gif
Me also have cramps, and a bit of tightness feeling now. But the girls were telling me that if no spotting or bleeding should be alright! Just rest well and eat well!!! Congrats!

Pinkie Pirate!!!Welcome welcome! OMG... congrats darling, hubby and you must be really ecstatic!

Yiwen! Please start applying once you get your cream!
happy.gif
My pregnant friends and even sister in laws have all warned me!!! They all say to start from first trimester, coz different individuals have different rate in putting on weight and etc, so you will never know when your skin starts stretching!

pinkie pirate, wah.. u test every day.. mi oni test every few days.. tink will do so until i see bb again on 06jun. glad dat i'm nt the oni odd one out. my hubby cannot tahan mi liao. my fren did warned abt weight gaining fm MTB milk, she said everytime she took it before gynea visit, the weight confirm shoot up.

yiwen, mi nw super big eater leh.. juz nw 8.30pm eat liao hor, told my hubby at 10pm i'm abit hungry. he gt a shock! i juz drank mamil mama milk instead of snacking.

my hubby also tink mi act too fast, buy MTB milk, look for maternity wear, check out hospital fees, etc.

seems like palmers is the cheapest but mi most likely going for body shop.

Back