1. Rachel/TBC/TBC/#2/KKH/Dr Jeanette Chen
2. Chere/6Jan09/TBC/#1/TMC/Dr Joycelyn Wong
3. bLuBeRi/21Jan09/TBC/#1/TMC/Dr Adrian Woodworth
4. yiwen/20Jan09/TBC/#1/TMC/Dr Caroline Khi
5. peppertutu/13Jan09/#2/MtA/Dr Gordan Tan
6. novakido/12Jan09/#1/USA/Dr James Johnson
7. daymoon/5Jan09/#1/MtA/Dr Wong Mun Tat
8. puppylove/TBC/TBC/#1/TMC/Dr Beh

novakido, mi still tinking if i shd get the creams nw.. wait my hubby said i super KS. mi oni feel abit crampy but no spotting or discharge. the cramps seems worse in the middle of the nite. coz i wake up in pain, ended up doing big n snacking before going back to sleep. broke my 5am record, these 2 days i woke up at 1am to snack.

bubblepearl, yesh.. juz discovered on mon nia and saw dr. woodworth for the 1st time yesterday.

blueri
i also start to have hunger bangs and hb got to buy super for me haha have to start stocking up on food now =p need not get the cream now unless there are good buys bah, since GSS is going to start. can start to apply when around 2nd tri. for me it was abit late as i only start to apply when i am in my 3rd tri and ended up got quite abit of ugly stretch marks =(

9. Ni/12 Jan 09 / #1/Mt A / Dr. Ho Hon Kwok

same EDD as nova??? keke=)

rachel, tink at the rate i'm snacking, i will soon outgrow my jeans. today already wear jeans w/o belt liao. *pengz* later need to go ntuc to stock up again, my museli bar left 2 oni.. am considering to buy the MTB milk powder also, i drink soyabean milk until sian liao.

bLuBeRi
hahaha, me too. keep looking around the house for something to muach but dont have =( my tummy feel bloated and seem bigger as compare to when i had my #1. i can hide my tummy till 12weeks back then, now can see liao *faint*

i drink alot of fresh milk and soyabean milk. can try the 5 grain powder too, good for our body =)

Jan 2009 MTBs
Nick/EDD/BB Gender/#1 or 2/Hospital/Gynae

10. mercsboy/9Jan09/#1/TMC/Dr Lawrence Ang

Hello MTBs...

Me also leh...last week i wore jeans without button the 1st one...i hope ppl tot its just spare tyre cannot see the tummy...but got people said i put on weight

mercsboy
heehee me too. bought a pair of new jean 2 weeks ago and yesterday squeeze myself into it. my tummy was in the way and bopian got to unbutton. so worry people will notice =S

for the coming months, we just got to forgo our figures la!

rachel, the oni snacks i haf nw is koko crunch n quakers museli bar. mi dun dare to take koko crunch coz sure end up with sore throat. last nite my hubby still eat m&m ice-cream in front of mi although he knows i can't take it. still can grin happily to me!

i can't imagine oni 5wks+ n my jeans are tight! shsssh! tink gotta wear those pants with elastic bands liao. mi plus size leh, already no figure lor.

bLuBeRi
when was your last menes 1st day? coz i yet to see gynae thus EDD not confirm is when...

can wear dress =)

rachel, my last period was on 16apr. i seldom wear dress, except for special occasion. my working wear oni t-shirt n jeans coz casual work environment.

bLuBeRi
can start buying those stretchable bottoms now, since GSS is here!
mine was 5th april, so based on the days my EDD could be 10Jan09 =)

rachel....oh, can unbutton la, but make sure the top can cover lo...wait ppl tot u want to show wat..hehe...

mtbs...u all think kua zhang or not, we complain wear this tight wear that tight already and we are only 5 - 7 weeks pregnant! haha...coz i always tell my hubby i got craving for this & that, then he will look at me and laugh, tell me i only 6 weeks, so fast craving liao meh....

dont believe me...u all also have sudden craving one rite? hungry means cannot wait must eat asap??

bluberi:

I saw lots of jeans/skirt that maternity shop "spring" is selling leh....my best friend yday just passed my all her maternity clothes also, i saw the jeans, quite nice leh, with elastic bands one.

But i haven really go thru everything, i dont want to give myself too much hope, or in another way, dont want to plan too much till after 1st trimester.

rachel, ur EDD almost 2wks earlier den mine.. but u might haf a dec08 bb leh.. it's normal to +/- 2wks fm EDD. tink wil ask my hubby accompany me to gt those stretchable pants when he's free.

mercsboy, mi oni start to haf hunger pangs these few days. every 3-4hrs muz snack lor, to the extend of waking up at 1am or 5am to snack. but dun really haf craving for certain food. but dunno y last sat i was super siao on having pizza hut, told my hubby it's either pizza hut or nothing for dinner. my hubby even joke if i wan him to ta-bao hor-fun in the middle of the nite for me anot.

gd dat u can save some $$ on maternity wear.. mi gotta buy wor.. my sis's old maternity wear r fm 5yrs ago, CMI liao la.

mercsboy
saw that your EDD is 9Jan09. can ask when is your last menes date? i have no craving, just mouth itchy and want some food in my mouth haha 2 weeks ago i even finish a whole box of ice cream by my own. which the normal me wont do lor =p

bLuBeRi
i wish for a Jan bb leh. heehee coz my #1 is Jan06 bb.

can borrow from friends on maternity wear if can, coz can really save quite abit.

bluberi,

Ya lo...me also leh. usually i cannot finish all my food. Now even the food not nice, i also finished the whole plate. Going to be fat.

Last weekend, i also bought a stretchable 3/4 pants, but then hor, its really comfortable but LOOK FAT!! haha...

U better stock up some snacks at home then, in case hungry. heng i sleep like a pig, wont wake up in the middle of the night.

ya lo, my best friend gave birth to 4 kids already, so confirmed not having no. 5, so she cleared everything and give me lo. and her size abt the same so most likely i can wear. and baby clothes also, she passed me alot. she usually let her baby wear white, so boy/girl also can wear.

But i did not dig out anything to see yet la, after 1st trimester if safe, then i will sort it out.

rachel,

ya lo, my 1st visit with gynae, its stated there EDD 9 Jan 09, initially i tot was during CNY period. My last menses start date or end date? start date was 1 Apr end date was 6 Apr.

Huh...u dare to eat ice cream ah....so many ppl said cannt take cold things now. until i go coffee shop want to order drinks, also dunno can drink what..

dun dare to borrow from friends la, wait spoilt it how. then i tell you hor, some pregnant ladies wear maternity wear very ugly one...i dun want to be like tat...fat fat

mercsboy
hahaha, of cos is borrow from friends with good tast la. i know what u mean by ugly, some can really wear till like ah ma. now even ah ma can be very fashionable wor.

that time i not aware am preggie, just have the urge to eat ice cream heehee. can eat cold stuff la, just stay away from those liang food.

oh your 1st day of menes was 1 apr.... aiyo, i dont play the guessing game now. wait till my gynae appointment on next tues and confirm what is the date =p *neck long long*

the thread is much faster now..

i just came back frm the gynae.. so glad that everything is alright... can hear the heartbeat liao.. and the embryo is 0.93cm..

got more hormone pills frm the gynae.. cos i still hv spotting.. bt doc says it shld be nothing serious as long as it is nt red..

adding on to the list...
Jan 2009 MTBs

11. selenal/9 jan09/#1/TMC/Dr. Lawrence Ang

hey sel...

now then i realize we got the same EDD and same gynae...and staying at SAME neighbourhood leh...

me 2nd appt next wed...

hi mercsboy,
yup.. he's the nearest one and the only one in this area mah... hehe..

i also fattened up alot recently.. even my hubbie noticed that..tsk tsk.. gotta get new pants to wear.. bt still cant find nice looking stretchable pants.. haiz..

p/s: our flats got the same layout..
happy.gif

rachel, mi also wish for jan bb... juz dunno y.. maybe coz my nephew also jan bb.. haha.. my frens who were previously preggie all slim slim one leh.. mi cannot borrow fm them.

mercsboy, tink i wan to check my weight tonite.. really wonder tis few days of snacking my weight increased by how many KGS.

let mi recall wat i had today
7am - museli bar
9.30am - soya bean milk + big pau
11.45am - duck rice + beancurd + soya bean milk
2.45pm - museli bar
4.45pm - museli bar
now - jacobs hi-cal vege biscuits.

later going ntuc after work to stock up on snacks... nw in my mind on bb n food.

hi all... we all face the same symptoms.. But i do feel rather 'ugly' abt my figure now.. cos i keep eating non stop.. keep feeling hungry after one hr i have eaten... My 'du nan' gettin bigger!
Have got some pills to counter giddiness and nauseous.. but my colleague was telling me we shd try NOT to take any form of medication if possible... Is it true?

Jan 2009 MTBs

12. blessedmum/ 10 jan 09/ #1/ TMC/ Dr Adrian Woodworth

blessedmum, ur fren is rite... we shd nt take any medication other then those prescribed by our gynea coz dunno if it will cause any harm to bb anot

v sad to talk abt weight leh.. just took mine at the clinic.. really shot up.. now already abt 61kg.. so depressing.. bt all these will be worth it when it's for the baby...

before i tested, i already feel so fat.. almost wanted to get some detox pills.. luckily i didnt..

Hi sel,

Oh really...i stayed 360B leh...
I bought a new stretchable pants also at AMK hub. u can go see, 3rd sty, the name of the shop start with S near 3rd sty shop selling CD/DVD. can wear many months i think, its comfortable, got 3 lengths.

blessedmum
is the pills given by your gynae?? for nauseous, for what i know need not take any med, just try to take snacks inbetween meals and normal meal dont take too full.

when preggie, it is better to avoid any medication unless no choice like kena some illness like fever, flu etc.

bluberi:

wah...u really can eat leh...my weight so far haven increased yet....but i am always hungry lo.

i just went full body check 2 days ago and i weight 47kg...

going to see gynae tmr..

Jan 2009 MTBs

12. blessedmum/ 10 jan 09/ #1/ TMC/ Dr Adrian Woodworth
13. swan/09Jan09/#1/TMC/Dr Michele Lee

oh sorry i got mistaken abt the level.

Hi swan aka "tian er"

name of shop : Sianeder
#02-31 AMK Hub
6752 5538

the pants i mentioned got 3 lengths....very comfortable. i bought is medium length which is $35.00

mercsboy, bo pian leh.. the stomach protesting if i dun eat. my mum said if i feel hungry den i muz eat coz it for the sake of bb.

Ya lo, when i went see GP, the 2 questions that he asked me when last menses and is it pregnant. then hor, he gave me a super small bottle of cough syrup. so small bottle that i nvr see before one.

So i presume its very mild, so i continue taking. have to take ma, if really unbearable, then can recover faster.

but my friend said usually doctor give too mild medicine...hard to recover

sel:

the pants 3/4 one can wear for jalan jalan, then the longer ones i think can wear for work. the material is very soft material and is very comfortable lo, i feel. u knw now some bottoms, we wear liao so uncomfortable coz tugging at the tummy area.

bluberi:
ya lor, i also hungry now leh...but controlling coz i dont want to snack so often....going home for dinner soon already so i REN!

thanks mercsboy...

anyone experienced any puking yet??

i vomited several times this week.. always have the nauseous feeling esp after meals.. gets hungry but dun really hv the appetite to eat.. so only have small bt frequent meals..

sometimes i feel like vomitting la, but nothing come out yet...just those fake vomitting sound. but gynae got mentioned that usually 12th week then will feel naseous ma....how come u so early?

you shd be same as me, 7th week rite

mercsboy, tink i ren till go home, i will haf tummyache. dats wat happened last nite. actually i wan to snack at 11pm before i sleep but my hubby said wait until when i wake up in the middle of nite..

always hv the the nauseous feeling.. bt after meals, with food in my tummy.. more easy to vomit out lor... wasted my food leh...

sel

i do! vomit quite frequently. ya lor, hungry then eat liao go toilet either poo or vomit.. especially when if i ate oily food...

mercboy,
thanks for the info. i will go there look look...

i do drink cold drink & eat ice-cream recently. very shiok lei due to the deliberately hot weather recently...

swan, u dare to take cold drinks n ice-cream ar? mi dun dare leh, also ordered by mum, sis n hubby dat i cannot take them.

swan,
yup.. nw hv to standby a plastic bag in my bag... sianz... hungry also dun dare to eat more.. just enuf to stop the hunger pangs...

just realise that u got the same edd as mercsboy and me.. all in the 7th week..

i also take cold drinks.. super hot weather leh.. cant tahan the heat..

hi swan,i also snacked on swensen ice cream this week... felt a bit guilty.. haha.. but i think cold drink open my appetite leh. =P

i nausea almost daily.. sometimes take mrt also a bit nausea. but i smart, keep medicated oil and sour plums with me all the time. haha.

BluBeri, I'm here..maybe the rest went out GSS shopping liao...haha

Me too..whenever I feel hungry, must definately eat..else very xin ku...lunch time I can finish 1 big plate of rice...I am impress with my own appetite now..haha...

I got nauseous feeling early in the morning and late at night about a week ago..but now getting better liao..I feel my symptoms comes very early...but I guess it different for every pregnancy better ba

Jan 2009 MTBs