(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

=) Seems many meiji fans here.. I must go try le kek

Suika: U still taking sashimi?? I thought its a no-no? I miss my sashimi...

Oh yah can view the multiply photos =) Then the outing must post there.. mercsboy: very very nice pics =)

mercsboy....no prob at all we will understand...anyway dun think the buffet will be dat bad lar cos they have to maintain their reputation oso...

suika...but it involve rare egg yolks w/o cooking...isit gonna be safe...anyway mi too lazy to make my own lor...haha

which will be more convinent for u...im fine as to where to collect...meet at our plc b4 the buffet u mean?

i used to love meiji too but usualli due to the short expiry date...sumtimes cant finish in time and not worth to buy the smaller pack....anyhow i oso cant drink now..

piyobaby: why cant drink milk now leh?

wow seems like many mummies recommend meiji.. maybe shld try. full cream or low fat nicer?

Oh managed to rewind the posts last nite, now I know what gathering you all talking about! Haha, missed so many topics when I don't log in!
I'm keen on joining, but lemme get my amnio results first then I confirm ok? My life seems to be stuck cos of the amnio... Haha... Plan to tell parents and friends that we are preggie only after results are out.

piyo: suika is going for the gathering, so maybe dont need to waste a trip to collect from her?

NI: oh really? the light blue cap one really nice hor...like tat i better temporary switch to the blue cap one.

i plan to quit mj, at least cannot play at home, when bb is born, scared he will be scared-ed by the mj sound, so now when i am preggie, i try to play as much as i can.. haha

sus: woody no say cannot ley...he keep saying no coffee n tea n smoking...the rest all can....but i no eat alot la

piyo: if u making it urself then it's ok....y uncooked eggs cannot is coz during the process might got germs into it....so long we do it fast n keep it properly la

i mean meet u up nxt wk when i bring it back...the gathering i'll be going straight from office

mercsboy: piyo n me staying same block....so i can meet up with her any time

Cheekygal, got work tomolo, but usually play once or twice a week, this week is wed and fri. Eh, which webby you buying the pump from? Hackleyhm? Thinking of getting from there but they don't show pricing on the webby.

Nl & pirate: preg play mj really got better luck....till now i've not lost yet...but i play small small oni la so winning is like oni $10-$20 for 3-4rounds lor

bye ladies....going for pedicure now ;-)

samval...milk seem to trigger my MS even after the 1st tri....the last try was like over week 14/15 still the same...since then dun wish to try again cos scare of the umcomfy feeling....=)

pirate...wehn will ur amnio result be out...dun worry..bb will be healthy de...

mercsboy...bcos suika is my upstairs neighbour and dun wish for her to carry too many bottles which might be heavy lor...

cheekygal & sus: thank u for the compliments, its the effect of photoshop...hehe..

pinkie: no problem, i will confirm the details next week only, so that i can make booking. hope to be able to see u man!!

piyo: the smaller bottle one is smaller than HL one leh...also cannot finish ma? my hubby also drink la, i have a tin of those milk powder, but i dont like it.

wah....talk about mahjong now!! my hands so itchy ma... so envy pinkie can play mj.

NI: i got no "legs" to play mj one leh...

mercsboy...the smaller bottle not very worth it lor cos i used to drink & love milk for calcium supplement b4 preggy so usualli buy the biggest but sumtime forget to drink then expire liaoz...so far have tried all diff kind of milk hoping it dun trigger MS but to no avail...

suika...im flexible...just let mi now ya...u have my contact oso...

pinkie, shd be hackleyhm. i got their prices.
for PIS Shoulder Bag or backpack

i still got time to find if there is other webby tat sells cheaper.

piyo: oh...i didn know u all neighbours leh...so nice. my sembawang kakis also got 2 staying near me. but seems like both (sel & miaiko) both not joining for the gathering leh.

sel: i changed the date to 19th sep...yr school mid autumn celebration on 12th rite? so 19th u can join???

Cheeky, we not allowed to go out during cf cos scared outside got wind. What's bornfree and dr brown bottles?

Piyo, this time round I'll wash hair and bathe

Gelato, this time sure got more freedom cos it'll be maid who help with my cf.

Merc/gelato, hehehe... Didn’t know so many pple like Meiji milk leh.

Pinkie, you got to lobang to get PIS from US? It's a lot cheaper rite? You dun need to work tom? Next time your bb will get excited just by hearing the mj. Hehehe...

Suika, hehehe... I also take sashimi, gynae said it's ok.
happy.gif

piyo: me also..tat day my MIL still laughing at me that i eat alot, alot meh? i had tea at crystal jade, one bowl of macaroni with egg & luncheon meat, one har kow, one po lo bao, one milk tea and some chee cheong fun....
alot meh? tat day i didn take breakfast leh...so its brunch at 2.30pm. my SIL cant even finish her bowl of noodles (she 16th weeks pregnant also)

mercsboy...ya lor such a coincidence...i got to realise only after looking at suika's weddg photos thinking tis hw come the void deck look so familiar then realise she stay upstairs...hee

giggler...u shd be able to tahan since u done it before ma....hehe

NI...the cap is so sweet...im worried abt buying cap in case bb prespire alot thus not suitable to wear cap...

i upload finish liao den i tell u all.. den can go in n see the photos.. but i got no wedding photos.. so maybe next time when i find a guy tat really love me den take ba.. haha..

mercsboy...ur portion dun sound like alot lei cos it's tose small pcs of snacks lor...furthermore it seem dat our food get digest & absorb very fast so always hungry...I cant tahan w/o eating...will go very lethargic...

piyobaby: i dunno if can wear cap, but i think babies sometimes wear cap very cute!

cheekygal, me like the wordings too... its like a warm welcome to this world.. cant wait for bb to be in my arms...

haha.. thanks.. i also dun knoe y they r so chubby.. feed them as normal like other ppl.. but one of my friend say too scary liao.. haha.. as long as they r healthy can already.. dun care wad other ppl think..

looks like they are chubby since birth which is good means wat mummy is eating get absorbed by bb more....they are alrite lor...so cute..

Giggler, I have to work tomolo but just normal stuff so can tahan. Thinking of ordering the pump from hackleyhm which seems to be cheap, looking at the prices provided by cheekygal, add in shipping cost is still much cheaper than buy here.

but alot of ppl say they dun look like me.. say look like my ex-husband.. maybe me n my ex-husband both look like brother n sister.. sometime ppl will mistaken tat we r not husband n wife..

<font color="0000ff">Jan2009 MTBs!!!</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>#</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD></TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>BB Gender</TD><TD>Child #</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Gek</TD><TD>WAHM</TD><TD>31-Dec-08</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Kellie</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>willting</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Miyuki1</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr L C Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>ChongBB</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>NY</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>bluen16</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>blessedmum</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Miaiko</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>5-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>daymoon</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Wong Mun Tat </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Chere</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Precious_bb</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>6-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>mercsboy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>7-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Sperzz</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>A-n-g-e</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>selenal</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yvonne</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>ValC</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Giggler</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr. AL Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>cjteng</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>10-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>mimylassy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>11-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>novakido</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>usa</TD><TD>Dr James Johnson </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Faz</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Fiona87</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>peppertutu</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Gordan Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>nicole</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Judy Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>xpink_xuanx</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Daniel KK Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Tanwawas</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>puppylove</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>swan</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>14-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Michele Lee </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Cherryale</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr KK Chow </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Stephanie</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Dazed</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>15-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Roland Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>belacan</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>16-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Met</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>17-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>redrain</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>yiwen</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>miffy_ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA/MtE</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Jesline</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Law Hoi Yan</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>EmQ</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>19-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Prof Thsm KF </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Ni</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>De_luxe</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Kee Wei Heong </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Rachel</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Jeanette Chen </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Meiqi</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Alex Ooi </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Ashley</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>ZiLL</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>21-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Teo Pek Kim </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Jie</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>?</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Jersherm</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Beng </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Babystarlet</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>suika</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Earlness</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hang Yang </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Lim Kim Kee</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>sus</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>snow</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Yap Min Li </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Pinkie Pirate</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kong Hon </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Gezzam</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Hope</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>piyobaby</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>gelato</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>Dr. TC Lim </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Autumnleaf</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Wee </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>BabyKayden</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Lim L.H. </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>2boys_mum</TD><TD>PTWM</TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>GlenE</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Msdandan</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr JP Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>JS</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Ho Hon Kwok </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Tumble</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="ff0000">Girl</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>jasmommy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr. Denas Chandras </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Showy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Beh </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Cheekygirl</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>29-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr. Douglas Ong </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Samval</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>3</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Stokke</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>30-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa Nam Sing </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>janjan16</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr SM Chua </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>bbmarch07</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD><font color="0000ff">Boy</font></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Priviledged</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr HC Han </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Chng's wife</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>31-Jan-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>SAHM</TD><TD>5-Feb-09</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>MtA</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>conniemummy</TD><TD>FTWM</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>TBC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hua </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

*newly join MTBs, pls address your details to me so that i can capture easily and add on to our growing list!

Back