(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

back from the sales already...this time the price more ex than the last time hor...but i still managed to get a small car car...thanks to dazed..or else i will get the leapfrog one le...
the rest of the girls also bought alot?

dazed: thanks ya...you really buy alot...i was stunned for a moment...wanted to help u bring to the taxi one...but hb dont know go where...

mercs, ok lah, all big box lor... lucky got car car, else dunno how to move it... agree most things not much cheaper.

sperzz, i saw many ppl getting the cars game still when i went to test leh... lucky i went to test, mine also joystick spoilt.

ann, the bear toy quite cute! dun need battery wor, just recharge via pc...

mummies I met today, my hb guess of my total spending is three times the actual amount... phew... no get scolding... everything still in the boot, later he will carry them up... no need to hide inside the storeroom... yippee !

Now i still thinking of those boxes with the labels 'less than $10'... how ?

ann, haha... shopping bug got you... i saw a number of those step 2 cars outside of the atrium, think they replenishing stock for tomorrow or later today one...

btw, your no mess mat with me.

dazed: ur ice cream truck is a gd buy!! $40 nia. opps den u got 2 sets of mirror? lol. some poor soul haf no mirror den loh.. haha...

mercs: wat u bought???

the saLE WAS crazy loh! ended up with a headache..
sad.gif
but ended up with 3 children day pressie for kyan, thanks to help frm auntie kelly, dazed and ann!

dazed: ya, I was so surprised the bear got so many function... did u notice the price tag is actually 53 ? I was charged only 37 b4 disc...

ni: i bought the winnie the pooh small car lo...managed to get full set...for kyler to roll at hm...i saw little tikes all tat outside leh...got step 2 also...

flo: I'm interested in the JG classes too. I prefer Underwater World. No Bird Park for me, I think that's a horrible place to bring kids - too hilly, insufficient shelter & super HOT, not my cup of tea... hee hee... HB says I'm sugar, heat, I melt, water, I also melt... hahaha...

Also, if there are enough mummies for the 2year olds to make a group of 4, I'm keen to put Bel in as well.

Dazed/ Ann/ Mercs: Wah... you gals sounds like you had an exciting time at the Toys R Us sale! Post le... what did u gals buy?

Hey, what Winnie the Pooh? I'm a sucker for WTP... I've got this 'I-MUST-Get-IT' mentality for anything WTP... must work very hard to resist one... hahaha.... sometimes to the extend my HB will scold me cos I see those chiong stickers at pasar malam also wanna get, then HB will say, 'hello, so out of shape you also want?'

Hey mummies! How was the toysrus sale this time? Any better than last weeks?

I was down with fever yesterday! Really suay! Can't afford to fall sick when have children! My son skipped Nursery and basically let baby crawl around all day while I lay on the mattress on the floor!
Heng today felt much better, just fluctuant and no appetite! Think its a tummy bug going around and I must have got it from my son coz he was was not well over the weekend!

Ashley got her 3rd tooth too, probably yesterday or the day before, though I didnt realise till today! Her 3rd tooth is the right upper lateral incisor.....weird right?

ann, correct ma, cos there is orange sticker with price at 37 for bear. think the police bike you bought also very worth lor.

ni, i think many people din realise also that there should be lollipop.

i heard suika and shyannlong got the best loot leh...

emq, the WTP is a small push car, all the leftover are very lok kok already, but dunno if they will put out new stuff.

autumnleaf, get well soon.

emq/dazed: ya, just realise the electric police bike is oni 51 after additional 15% discount instd of 60... wa piangz...

morning ladies, Delia is down with fever. So now staying at home with her.

Intend to go toysrus again bec I think they will replendish the stock but then cant liao.

Till now, i still thinking abt the car console. Actually my hse already got 1 thomas game liao, that y i regretted lor. But then the v-tech console very woth only $42.50 after discount

Good Morning, everyone...

i think i hv a bit of mental block tis morn... feel a bit weird, like sth not done... then realised i hvn't login here... hehe... muz be due to the change in 'routine' make me blur blur... caden woke up in the morn, nursed, & went back to sleep... he did not get up to cry for my attention today... feel weird... like sth missing... hehe

Ann/ Dazed: Wah, good buys le... I was telling HB & he asked if they are BN... hahaha... then he says 'wah, buy'. Crazy la, I doubt he has time to go get it. He's got the runs again (!!!, yes he has weak digestion system & I dun understand why he always gets it after lunch at work!!!) think he will probably laze around at home for the day... while poor me gotta work till 8-9pm tonight.

sperzz : how's Delia? hope she get well soon.. Caden is oso hvg a bit of running nose. i think the weather is really bad... =(

Autumn: Get well soon!

Sperzz: Delia, get well soon!

gelato: Caden, don't fall sick!

Looks like I'm coming down with a bit of flu too. Started sniffing yesterday evening & nose still runny now...

EmQ : hv ur hb tried TCM? personally, i prefer TCM over western med, for digestive prob.

in fact, i m hestitaing if i shld see 1 now, cos bfg, dunno the med safe for baby or not...

morning all

sperzz: take care. Delia having cough that causes the fever?

gelato/EMQ: morning. sigh! looks like cant see u ladies at the gathering huh?

yesterday was having stock take so whole day very busy. today my body ache and also sniffing. weather is also very bad.

good morning! T.G.I.F
happy.gif

Seems like toysrus sales was good yesterday!! If I were there, I would grab too.haha.

Sperzz, hope delia recovers soon. Sorry that I an taking ages to transfer $$ .

Emq & autumn, take care mummies!

Its 12 more weeks to Christmas ! Very soon our babies will graduate to toddler,how time flies! I want time to stop.

Happy 9 months prince kyan

opps precious_bb, u nv mentioned i oso forget its Kyan's 9 mth! wahahaha! nv mind, yday got him enuff pressies for children day as well as 9 mth pressies! hahaha..

sperzz: delia is having fever?? take care. get well soon! go for the sale on sat loh..

i put kyan in carrier for cheonging sale. now my shoulders so aching man! regret! now i got 2 "gao yao bu" on my shoulders! hahaha

Good morning! It's FRIDAY!

Precious: Yeah! I want time to stop too. They are growing too fast.. Sigh.

Vogie: Precious and I joined baby jumper. Which mummy were you? Hee! There were couple of trial participants over our 7 weeks there.

Sperzz: Hope that Delia recovers soon.

Flo: I can only join the underwaterworld. The 1st week of hols is my school meetings week. If you guys going for the underwaterworld, let me know.. k?

sperzz: take care! yes u can go for the sale another day!

btw wheres the sale being held?

did i see someone mention vtech console? :p

ni: HAHA!

ni: kyan willing to let u use carier ah? my carrier keep until dunno where liao. haven't use carrier since shyan 6months (9kg), now i think if i were to use back the carrier she may not let me liao. but every now and then my mum still sling her in her diy sling.

sperzz: u found things to buy again ah. aiyoh, i think the location of your current office is very sinful leh. so near united sq. then always end up cheonging sales. maybe u should come to my office here.. nearest bugis jn also at least 10mins walk away. by time u reach there, hot and sweaty, no mood to shop liao. haha

kelly: thks! im super stoned and tired today.. cant wait for dismissal time.....

im interested in the underwater world too.. but its super ex woh..

happy 9 mths Kyan!

underwater world i wan go too! haha. will need to ask the boss for permission. lol..

i also want time to stop. i want my bb to be forever bb!!! hehehe.

jan: ya. i used kelly's beco carrier. very snugly for kyan, he feel asleep many times in it, den while he sleep, i cheong sales!

blessedmum: yes, vtech console at $40+ after disct! but its a bit too early to buy and keep now la. we cheong next yr's sale for it lah. haha.

mercs: which winnie the pooh u bought? i was so tempted to buy the plane leh. so cute leh! but i counted that kyan has so many tricyles at home, and it is all so bulky!!!

flo/blessed: I think that it's ex too.. hee!

ni: Great idea.. cheong next year! I cannot do this every year.. WILL DIE!!!!

hahaha

Blessed/ni: I'm super tired and stoned too after yesterday eventful day.. I want to go off @ dismissal.. but i think i will be arrowed to do something again. Mooncake festival tonight..

ni: kyan everywhere also can sleep de lor. swimming also can sleep, drive honki honk also can sleep... nowadays shyan only use the honk honk everywhere she goes. then sleep she will sleep when we get into the van after gulping down her milk. haha. so i just make sure she sleeps enough when we go out and be in the van when its her nap time. that day i use the daytripper (after 1month never use).. surprising she just sit in there stone stone. i think she v sleepy liao, but just cannot sleep. dunno why. haha.. maybe i should try to use carrier again. see if she will sleep like kyan.

so for honk honk meeting, u girls can try to be early, say 3.30? cos i got wedding dinner that night, gotta go off by 6pm latest

morning ladies!

dazed: mi no buy alot...mainly gifts for friend's kids but ends up spending $160 there

ni: happy 9th mth Kyan
he so guai yest....sit inside the carrier while u do the sales cheonging for him....hehee

sperzz: Delia better now? u still wan buy more things?

talking abt lantern fest, my house downstairs so re-nao. i bring dog and baby down. half the crowd looking at my dog, the other half playin with shyan. hehe.. so funny. and we never even go and buy tickets lor. i feel like we become exhibits and live entertainment man.

the wtp car car selling for $40 too? But I think left the lok kok
ones.

From FB, seems like you all have a good time yesterday! Must be damn tiring.. Time to recharge. Me also no mood to
work today.but I have user meeting at 5-6pm, what a way to end my
work week

precious bb: no leh, the WTP cars, some are still very new leh. actually i grabbed one while i just started in the sale, but after thinking, i put back. haha. it is indeed very tiring. if every mth like dat cheong sale, sure old very fast man!

vogie: chevelle is a nice name!
happy.gif
i wanted that for my bb, but too bad he turns out to be a boy! LOL

jan: ur honkhonk is indeed very fully utilised! but i tell u, yday during the sale, they selling step2 buggy for $70!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brand NEW!

Back