(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

willting....Z develop tis weird habit these days, refuse to be carried during feeds...must be on the bed. wonder hw to feed him outside then. for Z, when he is sleepy he drink very lil...can down only 60-70ml

willting: ha! same thing here. my boy will also close his mouth tightly. so we will resort to do song and dance to make him laugh and open his mouth. looks so silly lor. he'll even turn to back face us on the high chair and hold on to the backing tightly.

blessedmum: hiyee! yup, can't come in often. been really busy at work and want to go off on time. you going to KX's house? wanted to msg her and ask her if everything is ok... like bf, etc. but she has 3 women there to help..so shd be okie ba.
me and baby ok. javier still hasn't slept through. still got to wake up for night feeds. but other than that, everything is good! hey, is the K-music class good? thinking of going for a trial class. miss the one that you all went together...

btw where is the positivebaby class going to be?

kamy: the positivebb class is going to be at novena, square 2. im going this sat instead
happy.gif

she is doing fine so far, i saw her on msn so shd be fine
happy.gif

Mercs > me ok with lunch

flo > ur k music is on sun or sat?
my friends are thinkn of having a session on 20 Sept, sunday

Positive Babies

date: 5 Sept
time: 2pm (Confirm)
Trial class: $25
http://www.positivefocus.com.sg/babies.htm

1) snow
2) bunny
3) dink
4) kim
5) gwen - 3pm
6) flo
7) chere
8) EmQ - tbc (cos #2 has Little Gym at 4.45pm)
9) polkadotty
10)Tumble
11)cheekygal
12)babystarlet

wilting >voted liao

flo, could she be unsettled? Like not drink/eat enough? That's why she's grouchy? Try give her cold teether it helps temporarily relief otherwise you can do like my friend give paracetamol to relieve her discomfort.

serene! you are right, he loves to feed himself. i was really hungry just now and decided to cook a bowl of noodles when caleb was making noise so i decided to give him an uncook slice of apple to play with (so that i can enjoy my noodles in peace)... guess what he chew at it! and was really happy... duh... quite a big chunk of it gone in the end...

BLW experts, can our babies eat uncook fruits hu? dunnoe why when i steam the fruits my boy not interestsed but i give him raw apple, he enjoyed it very much!!!

piyo: when Juvius was 3 mth old, wan to feed in lying down position not carry position...i think when we carry him, is hot, my body and his body heat...

dazed: so cute, looking forward to see more pictures... forgot to ask you how is the baby show on sat or sun?

bbstarlet: thanks...
happy.gif

Positive Babies
Breeze #03 – 85/86/87
Sq 2 (above novena MRT)

date: 5 Sept
time: 2pm (Confirm)
Trial class: $25
http://www.positivefocus.com.sg/babies.htm

1) snow
2) bunny
3) dink
4) kim
5) gwen - 3pm
6) flo
7) chere
8) EmQ - tbc (cos #2 has Little Gym at 4.45pm)
9) polkadotty
10)Tumble
11)cheekygal
12)babystarlet

Hi mummies,
Please email me to [email protected]
I need to send the detail to Positive Babies for confirmation.
Thanks
Baby name:
Baby date of birth:
Your name:
Your contact num:

Thanks a lot
happy.gif

snow: ok.. 2pm shld be fine with me. will pm u my details later ya. thanks!

ni: OMG!!! shldn't have bought the buggy so earli! kena tok liao. sianz... must utilise the buggy more now.

mercsboy & raffles place mommies! im also working at RP but too bad cant join u guys for lunch any day cos my lunch hrs is ur tea break. : (

nova/kelly: ya.. if albert's charges up too much, may consider other photographers liao. but till now he still haven revert. perhaps will chk with him tomorrow. my bb also v cranky today. cos he just taken his pneunococcal jab yest and also mayb teething, his appetite drop and dun wana sleep when hes tired. gotta keep carryng him.. hopefully he will feel better tomorrow

hi evilyn, can check? the buggy is on sale? i saw on the online website its original price is 89.95? hehe anyone saw it at united sq outlet ?

suika: i paid 190+ for the playyard.. think the spree is stil on, u can go cehck it in the BP.
happy.gif

dazed: the photo looks great! Rem to share more when u get them all
happy.gif
Lookin fwd to our PS in nov/dec
happy.gif

hello babes, i took kyan for a ride on his new carcar!!! and guess what... this is the outcome!!!

2852282.jpg

he reallie can sleep anywhere, everywhere leh. first was the jumperoo, den swimming, now buggy.. boy, sleep driving is dangerous!!!

nova: erm i always give uncook apple since my boy turns 6 month old. I feel its better as the vitamins are still retained. So far ok leh.

gwen: wat is your job? always heard you said busy and somemore lunch is 3pm...

ni: so cute, he really can sleep anywhere...keke...

sperzz:u say dun temp u then now u go and get permission to buy.. aiyoh.. i better. never even ask. cherry reserve liao just now i shwo him pic. say no promo $150, now promo $80. he say 'buy lor'. haha.. cos i say use shyan angpow to buy

after we all got buggy let's go botanic gdn tgr.. all drive buggy there

nova...caleb shd b the type who love to explore and discover on his own.....babies these days certainly have mind of their own. rem mrs wong mentioning abt giving apples / papayas uncooked when Z is just abt 4mos....

willting...probably cos Z always end up wif dripping wet perspiration esp the back of his head against our arm...only thing is if he's used to lying down then feeding outside might b tricky...

ni!!! so cute... i wish caleb can sleep everywhere too!!!

gwen, caleb also got his pneumococcal jab... maybe it is the jab, he cannot sleep lose appetite plus he is teething also so aiyo i really dunnoe what is wrong!

serene, really huh...phew

ophe..the last u mention abt caleb spoon feeding himself, dun work now? could b passing phase cos i recall u saying he very tam jia...all food oso good for him...

Daymoon: Ultraman is the expert on cameras here... me only beginner...

Ni: Kyan is sooooo cute! Nice, you got this for $70? Cool... enjoy!

hahaha.. thanks ladies, he is reallie sleepy head, i thot the sleeping in the pool is ultimate enough, he shocked me further, sleep on his new ride, wanna waste my $70!!!! sleep and kiss the steering wheel

Cherryale: Every time I get a new maid, I also think of preparing a 'training' manual, but never get round to doing it lol... hahaha... but I do have a 'briefing' guide which I use to forewarn them about expected behvaiour, attitude, etc.

Janjan16, the HaagenDaz pay to me. You can check the posts around Aug 7/8/9 for the details. You need to calculate the GST and service charge yar. Thanks.

sue. Caleb woke up since this afternoon 1pm till now haven sleep lei! Now feeding him. Surfing web on my hdp so cannot chat on msn
sad.gif

ashley, thnks! Good to know abt the fruits! Coz caleb has been having constipation the entire week so kind of worried when i m feeding him anything now...haiz.

blessedmum: yes, it is 89.95 now... i just collected my pink one from vivo just now... reach home so excited and immediately open it... heehee...

serene, ya lo he "used to b" very tam jia leh... Dunnoe is it bcoz of his constipation or the vaccine... Or the rashes or the teething! So many at one go... Then now i want to stop feeding him but when i eat he also want to grab so really headache!

ophe...dats tough to rule out and identify the root cause, gota give him some time to sort out his thinking...haha caleb behaving like a big boi la...feeding big boi style.

ni: omg this kyan really hor!! haha.... i show my hb the photo say i thiking of getting this buggy coz on sale... he look say "tis buggy not gd rite if not y kyan sleeping inside?"..zzzz

bbstarlet: we thinking of sunday

flo: he was happie and excited on the trip to buy dinner at tamp mart. den after buying dinner, on the way back, he started swaying frm left to right, right to left, then... hugged the steering wheel to sleep! think he too tired!

Mummies, can I ask have your baby's teeth started coming out yet? My Ryan just got his 2 bottom teeth out! Now when bf I feel like knife cutting me!
sad.gif

How to make him stop biting?

i've uploaded the other sample pics in my fb. postman late, still haven't received my cd with the rest of the photos.

Back