(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

this morn jiahe woke up at 6+ again, after his 5 am feed! dunno why recently wake up sooo early. last time even wake up liao can play by himself in his bed, now is cry and want to be carried.

dazed: same with kyler lor lately...
yday 7pm gave puree with cereal, 8.10pm gave 100ml BM, 11.10pm gave 180ml..
but he still wake up crying!!!
i dunno what is wrong...but really after taking the pneumo jab, he cant seem to sleep thru...

sperzz: dont have leh...i only recieve the very 1st email asking for $20 deposit only..

ok, we meet at 12.30pm for lunch...eat what??

mercsboy: my bb also just had his pnemococcal jab and pretty cranky also. day time din wana sleep till night den KO. even his feed also affected.

dazed: have PM u. cos phone key pad siao siao liao. : )

gwen: feed will affected one i think, my friend's bb also lost of appetite...kyler still ok with his feeds, just fuss alot lor...
he is actually due for his 2nd pneumo jab...but we are hesitating to bring leh...sianz...

ladies, help me to decide which 1 to get

2853704.jpg
2853705.jpg

calling fluffy & pinkie: erm.. think there's some mix up here is it? i thought to transfer to fluffy. fluffy, instead of transfering back to me, why not u transfer directly to pinkie?

abt taka fair, i think i can sneak out leh..
happy.gif

janjan: i think u mix up la...

fluffy is transfer money for polo ralph (u didnt buy)

then pinkie is transfer for the ice cream at vivo that day..
u need to add 10% service charge and 7% gst also...

Morning mummies!!

Update on our little catastrophe.. Yest went SIA for few hrs.. they say can't help us.. no more bassinet seats even in upcoming flights.. flight fully booked.. so no choice.. we have to fly 20 hrs with Caleb on our laps.. YIkes!!

sperzz: yes i prefer the darker pink too
happy.gif
soo good to have a bb gal! can buy lots of prettty pink stuff and doll them up!!

sus: poor u... u and gy gott take turns liao!

I also like both. But save $$ lah, juz bought quite a few hairclip liao so will only get 1. I also think the dark pink is nicer. Thanks for helping me to decide...

sus: hope that day the plane is not full, got some empty seats, caleb can lie and sleep.

try to avoid seating near on near the wings. very high chance of ear pain.
tail or front is better.

I get an email from my sis on drug recalled.

Dear all,

Please take the time to send this message to your loved ones, family and friends. Print it out and put it up in your office for public reading!

URGENT!!! PLEASE READ CAREFULLY FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN AND OTHERS!

All drugs containing PHENYLPROPANOLAMINE are being recalled. You may want to try calling the 800 number listed on most drug boxes and inquire about a REFUND. Please read this CAREFULLY, as I know that some of you may USE some of these drugs (Alka Seltzer Plus for one). Also, please pass this on to everyone you know. STOP TAKING anything containing this ingredient. It has been linked to increased hemorrhagic stroke (bleeding in brain) among women ages 18-49 in the three days after starting use of medication. Problems were not found in men, but the FDA recommended that everyone (even children) seek alternative medicine.

The following medications contain Phenylpropanolamine:

Acutrim Diet Gum Appetite Suppressant Plus Dietary Supplements
Acutrim Maximum Strength Appetite Control Alka-Seltzer Plus
Children's Cold Medicine Effervescent
Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold medicine (cherry or orange)
Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold Medicine Original
Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Cough Medicine Effervescent
Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Flu Medicine Effervescent
Alka-Seltzer Plus Cold & Sinus Effervescent
Alka Seltzer Plus Night-Time Cold Medicine Effervescent
BC Allergy Sinus Cold Powder
BC Sinus Cold Powder
Comtrex Deep Chest Cold & Congestion Relief
Comtrex Flu Therapy & Fever Relief
Day & Night Contac 12-Hour Cold Capsules
Contac 12 Hour Caplets
Coricidin D Cold, Flu & Sinus
Dexatrim Caffeine Free
Dexatrim Extended Duration
Dexatrim Gelcaps
Dexatrim Vitamin C/Caffeine Free
Dimetapp Cold & Allergy Chewable Tablets
Dimetapp Cold & Cough Liqui-Gels
Dimetapp DM Cold & Cough Elixir
Dimetapp Elixir
Dimetapp 4 Hour Liquid Gels
Dimetapp 4 Hour Tablets
Dimetapp 12 Hour Extentabs Tablets
Naldecon DX Pediatric Drops
Tavist-D 12 Hour Relief of Sinus & Nasal Congestion
Triaminic DM Cough Relief
Triaminic Expectorant Chest & Head Congestion
Triaminic Syrup Cold & Allergy
Triaminic Triaminicol Cold & Cough

I just found out and called the 800# on the container for Triaminic and they informed me that they are voluntarily recalling the following medicines because of a certain ingredient that is causing strokes and seizures in children:

Orange 3D Cold & Allergy Cherry (Pink)
3D Cold & Cough Berry
3D Cough Relief
Yellow 3D Expectorant

They are asking you to call them at 1800-548-3708 with the lot number on the box so they can send you postage for you to send it back to them, and they will also issue you a refund. If you know of anyone else with small children, PLEASE PASS THIS ON. THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF. DO PASS ALONG TO ALL ON YOUR MAILING LIST so people are informed. They can then pass it along to their families. To confirm these findings please take time to check the following URL:

http://www.fda.gov/cder/drug/infopage/ppa/default.htm>

mercs/blessedmum, so sorry..yest got some cropped up in my computer so mayb missed out ur email. And both of ur contact is on the top 2.

thanks willting & suika for forwarding the mail to me..

sperzz: in any chance do u have the hp number of tim??
thanks for coordinating for us purchaser!

mgteo: thanks for the info. cos i was planning to go for the swenson buffet later so maybe can drop by taka later.. haha.. but weather dun look good now, may have to stay at home. c how...

dazed: replied u : )

cheekygal: they say flight is fully booked.. unless someone doesnt turn up.. we're going early to airport in the morning to camp and wait it out

Anyway ladies, just to share, Pricebreaker and SIA service both not so good.. keep push blame to each other why end up no bassinet seat.. then not helpful also.. Pricebreaker claims that they request but SIA dont confirm usually, while SIA says they always confirm bassinet seats upon booking.. so who is right? End up all falls on ourselves sigh

Tim, HP # 92235915

Package A: S$149 (No Album) for family (Max. 5 persons) (The price depends on 10+ packages together)
1 hr photo shooting (No additional charge for any exceeding hours);
5 sets cloths;
Return all photo burn in one CD + 2pcs of touch up.
15pcs 4R soft copy and print out photo with design .

Back