(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

hi all...mi back...wad did i missed for the afternoon? heehee my old boss juz back from Japan n he jio us go coffeebean as usual....heehee

just found to big bugs bunny teeth on sunday... hmmmm or maybe i m just restless also... wanna complain but really sometimes he drives me crazy!!! haha... esp when i have prepared the food and he refused to eat... should i stop feeding him semi solids for 1 whole week and try again next week?

nova: sometimes my gal refused to eat too... and i think she doesn't like the taste or maybe bored of it coz when i change the ingredients the next time, she ate quite a lot...

nova: victoria is exactly the same too... she doesnt even allow me to leave her sight zzz.. she is not happy with everything, toys or tv.. screams oso.. damn shag

i stopped giving her food for 2 wks oredi... i think milk is the best haha

nova/flo, same lah, Delia also very sticky....that day Mercs see it when I was at her hse...Cant leave her sight, go Kitchen also cant...

nova: change flavours for the food? i anyhow mix food for kyler, he always finished everything leh...
but his cereal i also add BM la

flo: but i think wilting mentioned b4 ah, that for breastmilk right, not much iron source, so they have to take cereals or FM to get more iron.. esp for 6 months onwards...

mummies....are we having any 1YO bash for our kiddos? may sound realli kiasu cos it appear to be that most of the popular places could be booked by now...e.g. gymboree etc

ni, no access to my personal email leh...u send to my company email. I pm u..but now I thinking wan to buy or not bec I go to WTS to see since nobody asking to buy leh...

sperzz, i cant rem if i responded on the play yard. COndition is not ideal since have missing stuff like the telephone. Stickers and mirror sure koyak for preloved set but minimum is must be complete for the other items.As for scratches, they tend to have here and there but most panels should still look ok. just my point of view.

yah sperzz, i think no point for u to get playyard since no more #3 and no dog at home. I waiting to sell mine.

I want to sell bumbo tray, i dun use it at all.

cherryale: i also think i bought my play yard on impulse leh....i find it occupy space...
so i just put down there and see how kyler crawl or not...so far...he still dont and he is happy enough just to sit on his swing bed to play...

mercs: I see...cos thought you all were discussing on the porridge, like adding ikan bilis and vege. yup, will wait a while more before starting him on that.

chere: yup, will try that. thanks for the tip. i've told my mum to do that b4 but she doesn't want to. she's afraid will waste both cereal and vege if bb doesn't want.

evilyn:you tried porridge? just put everything in and cook till gluey huh. ok.. wait till I finish the boxes of cereals. ha! me ambitious, bought every flavour of HT cereals, like brown rice, barley, etc...keke.

nova: yah, think could be due to teething. my boy rejecting cereal now, when he liked it in the past. like what mercs suggests, vary the flavours. they will be very happie with new flavours.
as for activities in the day hor, my mum just let baby run around in the walker, and touch this and that. then watch the afternoon yi nan wang taiwanese show...sigh... not very stimulating for bb, but nothing I can do also.

serene: ya man see the spoon the mouth tight tight liao...so frustrating!

flo! really ah! caleb too uber sticky machiam superglue! so tired lei! think i'll just continue the milk feeds too~! grrr waste my effort to cook then he dun want!

mercs i keep changing leh... he uber stubborn dun wan means dun wan...

ange! at least jon is not on food strike lo!

mercs: i thinking to buy coz Kevan although no crawl but he can turn n turn juz to move ard...always turn till off the playmat....how much u bought urs?

novakido: dont force him le...wait a few days then try again...
my kyler is opposite...BM is like poison to him...then puree is like chocolate lor..he loves it..

suika: kyler also does tat..buy at the BP is much cheaper la...
can get the more popular jap one..
some said blue/red is obiang colour..

your wangwang so guai...no need la...you wanna place where...my house if put le, i find occupy space leh.

suika: i also wan to buy playyard! cos mario keep disturbing baby, and baby keep kicking mario. i scare one fine day, mario will bite baby! hahaha...

serene, ya man he like to feed himself lo... but dun like slippery stuff like pear... bleah... i scared he constipation again leh...

mercs, i'm thinking of not giving him mum mum till another few days see how whether his appetitie will come back or not...

nova: maybe cos caleb not feeling well tats y loss of appetitie?? u try again a few days later bah

kamy: long time no C!!!! Yes i have been to visit KX in kkh on the same day as u did, but u left first i think... im thinkin of visitin her and the 2 twins at home this week
happy.gif
how r u? everything ok?

wilting: i will also scold leh, and get very pek chek! when it comes to BM esp! i dun get so angry when he rejects cereals/FM. BUt when he rejects my BM, i get so angry!
sad.gif
hb says i getting more bad tempered!
sad.gif

ni: same la..i also..when he hungry, gave him milk, he kan cheong kan cheong drink, then left like 50ml, still moving and pushing the bottle away! i sometimes really so pissed lor..

suika: yar lah buy at spree.. cheaper, can choose either korean or japanese version ;P then u see which colours u prefer

willting: how did u do the porridge? cayden initially dint like it too, i realise i made it too watery.. so now made thick thick he likes

blessedmum....mi oso getting the Jap version...love the orange tone...=)
ask u ar...the 6 panels can fit the playmat nicely?

piyo: don know... when he drinking milk halfway, once he flip, he don wan to drink anymore...got a few nights, he keep moving right or left so thought he is hungry, go and prepare milk, ended up he don wan to drink, all go to the drain...

Back