(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

willting: i am not sure...but my SIL told me mamex increase price le. but she told me now ntuc having offer...buy big tin free 400g

piyo, thot that time was just change in tin? got change price mah? can't rem liao... i think this new one looks similar... go back and check tonight.

dazed..mi not too sure abt price difference cos i switch Z to similac 1/2 way thru step 1....the new one u refering to is the one after change of new tin ar? think 900g now selling abt $36.20

the 3 units are for me, kelly and jan. now left with 2 red ones.

ni, i think usually each store only have a few pieces of such bulky items. so they prob started with 3 pink, 3 red. But maybe other stores willhave...we can bring it out to take pics this weekend.

wat buggy u toking about? johnny boy's one huh?

sperzz: i cant decide if wanna go zpo... V musy carry nowadays sticky sticky teething lar... then whole zoo trip carry damn shag

sperzz, u want to buy the buggy? I was drinking kopi halfway when ni and kelly called. so i went and bought.Then jan also sms me, so i also bought for her.

actually red one is quite nice, i think more versatile can be used by both boy and gal. Pink one is really girl loh. Think resale value of red prob higher.

sperzz: tell ur hb resale value is high for this toy, got pple selling at $70-$90 for this toy. i also tried to psycho my sista into buying advanced bday pressie, end up managed to pyscho hb, but then missed the deal of the first hand leh... sadzz...

flo: yah, the johnny boy buggy is like hot cakes now! cos on sale. go get for bb V! den can go zoo zoo zoo! how abt u u u??? come to the zoo lah, if bb v needs den carry her, using bb carrier lah, u got right?

sperzz, how about reserve first, can reserve for 2 days max. Either Dylan or I can reserve for u later. I got to wait for hb to come so prob around 7 plus. its 89,95 leh, good price, next time can sell at least 50 right??

mercs: okok, thanks... oh and i must say yr method of cooking porridge is ingenious...

i really enjoy reading the posts from u guys... learnt a lot of stuff here...

chere; i haven really start cooking the porridge in it... for now i use the slow cooker coz got time mar... but i think better to cook them first then throw in....

damn.. i am so tempted to get the red buggy, the price is good.

what is holding me back is
1) there is no way he could use his feet to "drive" it himself.

2) The plastic wheels tend to give a noisy ride on concrete/rough surface.

i am not sure if can call to reserve or not, but i think should be can lar... u try call and see... maybe u tell them the SKN# 700495,$89.95, for the buggy so they won't make mistake...

sperzz: kkk u keep 1 ticket to zoo for me can... tks

cheekgal: i agree about the buggy leh... my hse no much space to park unless park outside the hse,..put chain huh?

but cheekygal: now they can "drive" themselves at this age mah, so its a push along thing loh. little tikes such drive by themselves toys will be later age when they have stronger legs

Ultraman, Tks for taking the pics after the kindermusik.....as usual.....very nice! I also chcked out the video u posted on matt crawling backwards.....so farnie!hink he should be crawling forward soon liao lor!

Ethan also like that - crawled backwards for a week then start forward...
happy.gif

Oh, ya, his face rashs - its ezema! sianzzzzzz

Sperzz, your little tikes coupe is the red one? That is for older kids, so delia can progress from step 2 buggy to LT coupe, and then to electric car
happy.gif

now i am thinking wat to get for Ashton since he is not ready to get electric car, that's why i had to get pink buggy as he knows that anything that is pink belongs to meimei.

chere: for me the tiger flask for me to 'cook' the porridge when on the way...so what i will do is sprinker the pigeon food (suits 9 mths onwards), its like powder got fish, bonito flakes etc) to add on the porridge..so dont have to bring fish out lor...
hope u get wat i meant...

blessedmum/mercs: eh you all started feeding porridge already? can even add in pork? i dunno when to start. still feeding cereal and very difficult to feed (according to my mum). I tried and it's really bland and yucky. keke. the ingredients that you all add in the porridge seems so tasty. I'm sure my boy will love it. regret that I bought a few boxes of cereals.

the buggy you all talking about sounds interesting! think by this weekend when I got to toys'rus at jp should run out already...

i'm thinking of selling away the playmat. my boy on walker most of the time now, so it has become white elephant. are you all still using?

hey SAHM what do you guys do with your babies these days? my boy's attention span getting shorter, nap time also shorter... faint, toys, baby can read, flash cards, what else!!!!??? Headache...

mercs, u add the pigeon food before or after the porridge is cooked?

kamy, i normally will add fruit or veg puree to the cereal. Thus the cereal also tasted sweet and yummy.

ni he very whiny these few days...grrr... dun wan porridge, no cereal, not even his favorite papaya... he had constipation but i thk clear liao leh...

Back