(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Piyo,
The way u put it... Made me scare... Wat is it abt?

Aiyo... Didn't know that ur boy hair so long N nice... See my girl's hair... Sigh... My 2 girls when Bb sama sama ... No hair.... Always been mistaken as boy...

fluffy...it's a true story abt this infant who develop serious reaction from Hep B vaccines supposedly and the lil warrior passed away after 47 days....the state he is in after the infection is quite terrifying...

fluffy...only his top & front is nice wor..the back of his head is balding and his hair is like everywhere...he has been hairy since infant time...body oso lots of hair..

fluffy: my girl is always mistaken as a boy. my hb is always very pissed off.. haha! I told him that since LeAnn looks like him, no choice lor...she would be mistaken as a boy. Hopefully LeAnn would be like your no 1 when she grows up. Your no 1 is soooo sweet.

piyo/fluffy: I always weep when i read these stories... sigh

Piyo,
Cannot resist but read the blog... 1st page already tell me it's going to make me cry for sure...

So poorthing... I dun wish to comment on doc... I dun wish to recall my sadness for this yr...

Kelly,
Sweet? Alamak little monster in my house... Bth her.. LOL

Piyo,
I just can't bring myself to shave for them... Even uneven I also just let it be...

B4 give birth to #2 I told myself if also not much hair like jiejie then will shave... In the end.... Stillsame.. LOL...

Life is full of ups and downs. Just live to the fullest every single day... Life is real short... Accident, illness will happen...Just a matter of time...sigh... One may live if doc is professional.... No doubt they say medical is getting more advance... So? Doc diagnose might not be correct...

Arggg... Emotional feeling kickin in... Sorry....

junemom: u don accept pm...

piyo: my son same as baby z have a lot of hair...haha...and look like girl....

beside skin folds at the thigh to guess sibling's gender, another one is look at their nipple...

suika: have voted...

emq: take care and rest well...see you on sat....
happy.gif

mercs: my son having fever and blocked nose today...few weeks ago having fever, running nose and cough...i didn't know between 5-6 mths old, they trying to build up their own immune system...know wonder my son sick so frequent, scared me, thought his immune system so weak...now at least know wat happen....thanks...

freaking weather....just took my 3rd shower of the day!

fluffy...after reading d blog...told myself dat we are blessed to have our bbs...went to give him a kiss and smell his smelly botak head! hee

i was very reluctuant to shave him as well till his hair drop so much till his cot & bedding full of hair...after much nagging constantly by mum and putting off like so many mths...finally got down to it! shaving at home thus no chance to turn back...

sperzz, hb and I going to KL for ManU match!! U not going?? why?? go lah!

precious, hehe, see u in KL! we will be decked out in ManU jersey
happy.gif

willting...dun why rite...more hair always got associated to be bb ger...din noe abt the nipple thingy for gender...inverted or not ar?

EMQ: oh dear hope u will feel better soon. Thanks for helping to org tis sat's gathering. ok i will get my contact to give the short talk on lactacyd at 1pm and give out samples to those who are interested. She will bring her own laptop. Will it be necessary to bring any projector?

hi sperzzz,
ur KL tix still available? i wish to buy as FATHER's DAY gift...pls sms me or email me /....

emQ,pls take good care and rest well...

mo3: I had sold the tix to ni already.

cherryale, ni will b going. I lazy to travel. and the cost of travelling, I rather save the $ to buy things for the kids

emq, get well soon! that means you can't take oily stuff liao... you sure you want to continue with the gathering?

morning ladies!!

EMQ, have a good rest! You are a strong mummy
happy.gif
looking forward to meet you for the first time this sat!

Cherryale,ni...yeah, see ya at KL! We will be in jerseys too! But mine jersey is size S lor...duno if I can fit in!! Diet diet diet..are you going for the training session too? Pat ah...wana join us at KL too??

sperzz, my baby has been coughing on and off since birth too..he has been taking too much med..I hope there's no side effect..initially we tot its plegm..keep giving cough mixture..we went back to PD 3 weeks ago, PD said baby is coughing cus sometimes nose block and he has lotsa mucas.he doesn't have much plegm.PD conclude my baby to have sensitive nose..just like mummy! Prob delia could be the same too ?

cherry/precious bb: yeah see u at KL! woohoo. my hb is so excited that he is gonna book the hotel stay alrdy. are u gers driving up? lazy him wants to take plane! grrr... waste $

EMQ: thanks for offering your place despite u not feeling well =)

so looking forward to the gathering on sat!

ni, take plane is very troublesome since airport is far away. We will be driving, anyway hb loves to drive to msia. Which hotel are u booking?? My hb keeps procastinating leh, we were just talking about booking hotel this morning in the car. I hope to book a service apartment instead of hotel cos I want a big fridge. Those small hotel fridge freezer is so small, how to freeze the ice pack or FTG?

precious, my jersey is also S
happy.gif
I think can fit in cos I bought it when I was already pregnant, unless I am fatter than then..oh NO!!!

ni, yah we will be taking plane too..we never drive to msia before and heard of too many not so good story..I book my hotel already!! Haha..wana stay at the same place? Tonight I MSN u the hotel details.

willting: sorry.. just enabled the pm.. seee.. im very clueless abt everything haha

mercsboy: still you arevery gung-ho can multitask!

i need advices on bf/expressbf plus add 1 bottle formula night.. i feel like dried prunes this few days.. and i dun tink bb is suckling well.. wonder whats wrong...
sad.gif
HELPPPPP!

cherry: my hb wants to stay in ascott apt. we stayed there few years back when we went KL. very nice place. but exp of cos. if u dun mind, we can share a serviced apt. wow. that so exciting! can see fellow mummies in KL...

Ni, thanks for your sms on the address. See you!

Junemom, Ryan is on total BM, I latch him when he is with me and I also pump extra for his nanny during weekdays. Think Mercsboy does EBM plus 1 FM night feed.

junemom, my gal also drink EBM and Formula at nite. Sometime BB juz no mood to drink milk. My gal will take 1hr to finish her milk. U can try all position to feed her. If my gal refuse to drink, my maid will sling her and walk arnd to feed her.

ladies, i have forwarded the sms for EMQ address, for sat gathering to everyone in the list, except for moonbaby & Ju. cos i dun have their contact. If anyone who din get my sms, pls let me know, k?
happy.gif

Also the time of gathering is from 11am is it???

Morning! I am totally a SAHM today keke.. Ange/Novakido: thanks for the tips on how u manage ur time at home
happy.gif

I gave Calebee a haircut just now on the changing mat.. thank God it was fine! hehe

gelato: u still got fitti M to let go? Dun have never mind
happy.gif

Mummies, what is ur experience with Mamy Poko M? Cutting small compared to Fitti? Got leak poo? The Giant offer $22 for 68 diapers worth getting?
Thanks!

novaido , sperzz > same la,my hubby also play soccer every sunday,w/o fail

suika > voted liao.

EMQ > take care.nowadays weather is bad.

piyo , ange > u all can try hse of catering,quite good.me going to use them,they got
trial period also.

ladies > wat time u all reachn EMQ's place?

Flipping over >
any of u encounter ur babies overly excited over flipping,now my gal likes to
flip over every nite from 11am-12.30am ,refuses to sleep,happily in the crawling position.
how to solve?i always flip her back to her sleepn position,den she will repeat the process again.really cannot tahan.

ni, I will forward EMQ add to Ju. the gathering starts at 12pm. But the function rm is available from 11am to 4pm if I am not wrong

Morning to all!!

Sus: i'm using Mamy poko since my bb was born.... good, even change my #1 night use to MP as well.
i think this is the one brand that still holding on to their good quality. For me baby, never leak so far
happy.gif

i think NTUC is offering ard $21+ but tat was last week,....U.P for jumbo pack is abt $24 and the normal pack is abt $16+.

sperzz, me too, have started to give Ashley FM for the last feed at night. So far she is ok, didnt reject FM. last time she was naughty, whenever i feed FM, she will vomit

Anyway, after my trip, my ss dropped, not sure whether it will continue to drop until no more..not sure if can bf for 1 yr or not. Maybe at least 9 mths like wat I did for #1. but so sad, last baby, I really hope to do 1 yr for her.

bbstarlet..thanks for sharing

sus...I have been using MP for bb Z esp for outings & night use for quite a while....in terms of absorption definitely thumbs up but recently we found out that as bb Z is rather active esp his legs kicking away, flipping over, rotating around while on his back, the tape appear to 'cut' into his thigh thus if we dun adjust regularly, cause redness where the tape cuts.

Sus, me too have been using MP for my bb since birth but i have encountered 2-3times leak. My #1 is also using MP pull up. Recently, i have just try him on Huggies Dry comfort, it is good & cheap so far no leak.
And NTUC is having offer 2 pack for $30.75.

ni, i just checked out the ascott website, 2 bedrooms is RM769 cos they are having 25% discount. Think its very reasonable. We are going with bil/sil but if they dun want I will still go ahead and book the one bedroom. Cant stand staying in dingy hotel.

sus: i like Huggies Dry comfort, it is better than the Huggies Dry.
one pack is 66 pieces.

another of my favourite is Huggies Ultra, very comparable to Mamy poko in terms of absorption.

Babystarlet: Thanks for sharing. Will check them out when my 20 session expires.

Sus: I've got Pampers Active M (68pcs/pack)to let go @ $45 for 2 packets. Jon needs to use L now. Would you be interested?

bbstarlet: my boy also flipped non-stop, even when he's fast asleep. he flips over, turn his head to the side and continue sleeping. I'll just let him be. but ashley's idea on swaddling the legs is quite good. just that we don't sleep with A/C, can be quite warm tho...

suika: I've voted too. cute bb!^-^

cheekygal: U using fitti too? I switched from MP and think fitti is as good as MP. no leaking and very soft. I bought M, which can be used up till 11kg, but it seems to be quite tight now. do u feel that the cutting is quite small? dunno whether to upgrade to L now...

EmQ: you are a tough mummy! have a good rest okie.

jumemom: hey, i also worry about my MS constantly. Tried all the increase MS method, drink nursing tea, papaya fish soup, avocado milk (new!), etc... so barely can keep up with my boy's demand. think they are growing and feeding well. I think we just try our best. u can try all these methods too.
happy.gif
hope it works for you.

hey mummies, rem we have a BP on the first teeth toothpaste and brush? dunno if it's still on?

suika:voted.. all the best kae! =)

kamy:my boy same as urs!he flipped even when he is sleeping.tough time dressing him and changing his diapers.my fren just recommended me.. milo with raw egg mixed in it.. to increase milk!! i haven try yet.. haha. the BP on toothpaste no more cos i think supplier got no stock or something like that.can buy from watsons/guardian..went to watson at marina square,they started selling calfornia baby products too!

HALO!!!
back from Kelong trip...super restless and feel sooo warmmmmm!! i am laying down on the cooling floor tiles while surfing the net.... grrr

hi ladies.... ask u all... who is frequent user of digi cam... do u set the mode to the best quality or internet download quality? if best q, the file size is so big, do u scale down after downloaded to the pc?

Back