(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

Pinkie : thanks for ur offer. =)

Miaiko : i'll like to order some, but we only placing order end of June rite? so i give u my order later ok? btw, can i order items that are not on ur list?

xpink: i stay in punggol. but i am coming for the gathering, maybe u wanna collect from me at thegathering?

(polkadotty), i can get one for u.

me, sperzz, (polkadotty) and dazed are getting the braun thermometer.

my fren is actually from march 2008 mtb. she has excess stocks. she works in Jurong east, her office bit far from mine, so my hubby will help me collect.

cheekygal me not going to the gathering i think. cos my MIL went overseas, need to help her tend the shop.
jurong east and punggol also far for me.
sad.gif

mercs, saw that u got the muar otah from Yuki. Wat did u get? nice n worth. I am getting from her on Fri. if very nice mayb I get more for my parents n ILs

pinkie:thanx.I will transfer the $ to you tonite,if not tomorrow.for the collection,if gg to the gathering then will collect from there..if not..will arrange and meet u other time.Not hurry.

Cheekygal:I also want 1 set.

BTW, those of u who wants to buy books can pm me, cos my hb has an online book store can get direct fr publishers at very good price. Just let me knw the titles that u r looking for.

polkadotty, i'm working suntec. if you not urgent, i can collect at gathering from cheekygal and pass to you after that...

sperzz: ya...2nd order...sel recommended one...my shopping kaki online..keke..
i tried crab, nice! but OOS liao..she very fast in delivery for me, today order tonite get...think maybe coz i stay sembawang, she stay woodlands la.

dazed: i shall go KP check tomorrow...hope got discount lo!!

mercs: u ordered the otah again ar?? eh.. u want anything frm KP?? i went to enquire.. 250 den hv FOC delivery..

gelato: http://www.berkshire.sg/

but u wil c only mainly business titles. if u looking for bb or children books then u gotta let me knw the titles so can chk for u price n avail fr the publishers themselves ya

flo: omg that gal is a genius bb or wat so smart. makes me feel like teaching johnny boy sign language too. hehe, last time i studied abit b4

Chere: Hi, I know there's this 3months-6 yrs (Pre-Junior level. total costs abt 1300 for 12 wks. class only once a wk

Miyuki: I'm not sure how effective the course is. read it's sit in type so not sure if 6 months, our babies can sit quietly and listen. Your views?

Flo: hi, I would like my gal to sign to me whenever she want to drink milk, zzz or change diaper. then I don't have to guess her cries. :p

i teach my son sign language but he has not picked up signs yet. i will just keep on teaching him.
i think it is easier to for babies to pay attention to signs when they can sit upright.

my fren only have 5 sets.
me, sperzz, (polkadotty), pat and dazed are taking them.

U gals confirmed want the thermometer?
i will collect from my friend next week.

some signs i taught my son are 1)papa 2)mama 3)milk 4)pain (teething pain) 5) sleep

i have not teach him other words like grandma, grandpa, play, baby, good morning, bathe yet.

Gelato: Hi, sorry this thread move so fast. jus saw ur question.

I think when we start to feed solid, must start with gluten free products till abt 9 months. this will help. also, must ensure baby zzz and eat well and remain happy. that will oso build their immune system.

Samantha, i think 6 mths is still too young leh. I think i will only consider when bb is 2-3yrs ?

flo, i bought the baby sign dvd. It's possible to teach ourselves, gotta keep showing them the signs. I think im very lazy.. haha.. But it's really interesting.

Just to add abt the braun thermometer

just to add..
1. item does not have warranty.. cos' it's bought from USA
2. item is made in germany
3. item is exactly the same as the one in singapore, model irt4520 but different packaging.
4. it come with filters and battery.. so can use immediate.

cheekygal: was wondering if the workshop will be useful $240 for 6 classes includes $120 products..

so u got kit or u read from books?

fluffy: bought $3.80 lor...crab one is nice, wanted to order again but then OOS lor..sad..
i told her to let me know if got stock again.
u one shot also order 20 pcs?

flo/cheeky/chere: I ordered a baby signing dvd from a BP in the forum but take few weeks already still not arrived. Its good?

Samantha: Actually I wanted to start on his 3rd month but hubby said why not wait till he's on his 6th month (more responsive)...

I think more or less most mummies will be able to identify some of the characteristics of our bb but their behaviours keep changing everyday...bb might now be able to sit and listen quietly but maybe tomorrow they might start to behave differently...activities/courses which start early might be able to bring out the potential of the bb / maintaining good habits?? as well as providing a guide for mummies to teach their children at home.... i think i read somewhere that best learning stage is starting from mummies stomach till 2 yrs old...

I have frens who are taking now... powerful memory to memorise 100 flashcards and the other is playing piano and not looking at notes...shichida also helping them in other areas as well....all these are 'live' e.g. that i have seen...

As the 1st time mum and the only child now, I would try to explore different activities and courses so that i will understand where's his potential and how good is it for him...

For Shichida - parent/s involvement is very important...best for SAHM...

sounds like i am selling for them... heee... personal view only.... check out glenn doman method as well but still prefer shichida....

Samantha, i think 6 mths is too young. Maybe will consider when bb at least 2?

flo, i bought a dvd on Baby Signs but havent been diligent in practicing cos only have time during the weekends. Quite interesting, should be able to teach ourselves, no need to attend classes.

cheekygal, me signing milk too! but that's the only one so far... my sil gave me the baby signing time book and video...

Ooops, saw an error message, so repost again.

sus, i also ordered mine thru one of the BPs here. Have watched it twice with bb, i think i enjoy it more than him ! haha... think will need to take time for him to learn and sign back.

Miyuki, i was also told that need to practise at home after the lesson else it's a waste of time and money to just attend the classes.

Back