(2009/01) January 2009 MTBs

gelato: biotech is research geared towards increasing the productivity, more for manufacturing, e.g. how to scale up lab scale pharmaceutical products from yeast.. while biomed is geared towards medical side, e.g. fundamental research on cell biology, medical equipments, artificial organs etc.
Hope this answers
happy.gif

sus : oic. Thanks for ur explanation. BTW, r u trained in biomed then? i m looking for some advice... =)

mercsboy : no prob. in case u change ur mind, can always sms me. =)

hi, sorry to intrude...

I've a car seat to sell, very good condition almost like brand new.
Bought less than 2 months ago, and very seldom used.
Those times when my boy does sit, I will always have a covering layer over it.

Details -
1. Striking red and black colour combo
2. Suitable from infant to toddler (0 to 18 kg)
3. 5 point harness
4. Convertible & reclinable - can be used both rear and forward facing
5. Wrapped in protective plastic to keep it dust free

Selling for $130, self-collect at my place at Bt Batok.
Pls PM me for pictures.

dazed:congrats to your jiahe!he must have helped mummy to save $ - the hamper looks big.. =)

mercsboy:i need to buy the tray too.. at first thinking to go down KP.. but since mothercare is cheaper.. will go down to buy from there.. u want me to get one for you? think will go down before wed ba.

cherryale: oh dear, i just bought the spiffies wipe, somemore havent use yet...thanks.

piyo & mercs: thanks.

ni: 15% for non-member, 20% for member.

gwen: no need to add water, i fed 2 times a day, once opened, 72 hours in fridge...

my boss used to take regional jobs so travel a lot but this time round her hb told her the hotel we were staying is not clean, thats why we share room loh. But we are getting a bigger room lah, maybe a suite so that there is more space but still a little odd.

last nite my gal is a champion man, she woke up at 5am to drink milk, so I latched her, then she is done by 5.20am. I cuddled her as we both try to sleep. Initially she was ok, then she decided that she didnt want to sleep and eyes were wide opened. Luckily my hb woke up to take over, carried her and eventually slept with her in his arms. Hopefully she dun do this the next few nights since I will not be around to feed her. Dun want to trouble my inlaws.

good morning mummies...

mercs/wilting: u see wat u need for the HT food.. will collate orders and probably send in by 8th june if there are enuf....

dazed: congrats to you and ur boy.. with so many babies, jiahe must be v outstanding to emerge 2nd...

gwen: dun think we need to dilute the baby food.. Once a jar is opened, it has to be kept refrigerated and consumed within 72 hours (3 days)
http://www.healthytimes.sg/wean.php#3

novakido:welcome back to sing!must be quite an experience for you and baby,dun worry so much okie, baby will be fine. look on the bright side of things. =)

mercsboy:no problem, will sms u after i buy.KP sells $24.90- still got 20% member discount. Will buy at mothercare if its $17.90.. cheaper ma.

sel: thanks! the website is v useful. oh ya, do we need to heat up the portion before feeding or just need to leave it become less cold since taken out from fridge?

gwen: i'll heat it up with the pigeon food warmer... cos think the label on the bottle says to warm up before feeding..

1st toothpaste > tink i have 1-2 tubes available(got to check).mummy kiasu,bought when bb is 1 mth old.haha.

let me know if any1 wans.

Fluffy > i will get 1 spiffies wipes.but hoh,this wipe is to clean after we use the toothpaste?

buttercake: I'm working in raffles place, using PISA. when do you need it? I can't access personal email here. do you mind if you give me your hp number here?

hi mummies,
can someone give me the formula to calculate whether how much ml should my baby drink?
i remember is using weight and how many feeding.....

Hey mummies,

This thread is moving too fast , can someone just let me know what are Spiffies wipes and what toothpaste, all buying like hot cakes..
Seems like damn good for bb,

Thanks

hi kamy
thanks for the offer.. i m using the medela single electric.. i forgot abt the motto.. i think cannot fit into the pisa..
anyway thanks for responding.... i have to wait for my hubby to pass to me..no choice... thanks thanks
happy.gif

autumn...guess not likely to be teething since the 2 white lumps appear at the side of the gum....

mercs...mi going KKH tomoro...let mi noe if u need mi to buy u purchase...can collect over the gathering?

Kamy, I am in Raffles Place. Stay in River Valley near Great World City.

Buttercake, I work in RP but my pump is medela freestyle, think not compatible? Hope u get ur pump otherwise try hand express. Happened to me also, so I hand expressed.

Spiffies wipes,
I used that till my #1 is 10 mth old.. She loves the grape flavour one... For me i used till she got more teeth ...

Sorry my brain not working well...later will go thru the previous thread then...

buttercake: oh i see. I thought all medela model parts are interchangeable. no worries. let me know anytime if you need okie.;)

pinkie: i'm in raffles place too. so if you get it either from isetan or spree, let me know, i'll transfer fund to you. hope not to troublesome.

oh my son went botak yday (4th month) and we spent a bomb on the taimaobi. gosh..the sales person really very good in persuading us. damage is $400!! pengzz...

babystalet:hw's your bb gal?

kamy:wow..that's exp sia.

fluffy:the spiffies wipes is only to clean bb gum?once bb have tooth then we use the brush to brush it rite?

flo: is ur baby teething??! my baby seems to be lost in this thread! wahahhaha.. none of these symptoms showing leh.. drooling yes la.. but no white growth yet. and btw, i will bring the headbands to our gathering for u to choose. better for u.

pluff: wanna go to vivo this sat? i took ern ern out yesterday to suntec. shiok!! hee hee... any mummies wanna join us with our baby?

mummies who brought bb for swimming at hwaxia : can i chk what is the addy @ harbourfront? they open on weekdays? & how much does 1 session cost? Tks.

piyo: think i will lompang daymoon to help me buy...coz her office just next to mine..so easier to collect from her. thanks for the offer ya..

kamy: wah!! tat is very ex! i spent $100 already heartpain leh..erm, actually no use also la, its kept in the cupboard. i made coz that time just nice got bonus ...

Shann: Yups. Cool. Let's hang out weekday afternoons. I usually wait for Jon to clear his bowels b4 getting out of the house. :p

Hi ladies, hope all had a great weekend.

Our weekend was very packed. We went for Ryan's 4th month checkup and jabs on Saturday morning. He weighed in at 7.3 kg and is 63.5 cm now. PD says he's growing well and no need to start him on solids yet. Got his jabs and finished up his oral rota, no fever. Last round they gave me some liquid paracetamol in case any fever but no fever last time so this time they didn't bother to give.

On Sunday, we went to Tampines 1. Went quite early and had a walk around. Hubby took Ryan to change his diaper and when he lifted Ryan's bum, Ryan pee-d on his shirt and we didn't have a spare (used up the spare clothing in the diaper bag) so he had to go shirtless. I was holding him bundled up in his blanket when a lady stranger came up to me and told me to put some clothes on him cos it was cold in the aircon mall...haha! Anyway, we went home shortly after.

In the afternoon, we took Ryan for a trial class at Gymboree at Tanglin Mall. It was quite nice. They are having some promotion now so I guess it is a good time to sign up if keen. Next week we are going for trial class at Kindermusik so we can compare which is more suitable for Ryan.

Checked out the shop Brown Rice Paradise at Tanglin Mall, they sell organic stuff, including baby food and organic rice. They also have Healthy Times and some other brands.

halo pinkie
thanks for asking.. i think the freestyle and the single electric works differently... so not that compatible.. anyway i had expressed out already.. soooooooooo comfy now... i dont do hand express because i feel cannot empty completely .. leaving my hands very strained and will have blue blacks on my breast ....
happy.gif
thanks thanks ok..

kamy
thanks for offering
happy.gif
happy.gif

Grape favour Spiffies(shipment only available 1-2weeks time)@ 5.49 USD:
1)Fluffy X 4
2) flo X 1

Apple favour Spiffies wipes @ 5.49 USD
1) Fluffy X 2

Mango favour Spiffies wipes @5.49USD
1) FLuffy X 1

BB first teeth toothpaste @ 5.95 USD
1) Fluffy X 5
2) flo X 1
all the above have not include shipping cost...

I will check Taka the prices as well... if taka spiffies wipes is cheaper i can help to buy also...

Taka fair spiffies wipes
1) Fluffy X 6

Blessedmum, you tooK baby swimming and he fell asleep?!! Hahahaha! That's hilarious! This weekend we didn't go cos we went for Gymboree instead. Next weekend we will be there.

Gelato, the add is #03-11 Harbourfront Centre, same level as the mothercare and Gymboree. They are open on weekdays. Can't remember how much per session, cos I bought the package.

Samantha (ahsam), you asking about classes? For my baby, we have swimming at HwaXia. Now exploring Gymboree and Kindermusik trial classes. U interested?

Back