Hi,
Morning, long time no post liao.
Faye take very long time to finish her porriage nowadays, but if it's our food(Yogurt, jelly) she's very fast. She will stick to us and open her mouth wide and says "ah" Very fast.
Faye using Fitti Premium, last time b4 delivery I bought their promotion. Think total 6 cartons(6 packs each), $10/pk, very cheap, last her about a year. Now no more promo liao. I find it good enuff liao , day time will use fitti basic, nite time or "gai gai" time will use premium.
Hey,
I'm going bintan next Sat. Maybe can meet ur there.
Morning, long time no post liao.
Faye take very long time to finish her porriage nowadays, but if it's our food(Yogurt, jelly) she's very fast. She will stick to us and open her mouth wide and says "ah" Very fast.
Faye using Fitti Premium, last time b4 delivery I bought their promotion. Think total 6 cartons(6 packs each), $10/pk, very cheap, last her about a year. Now no more promo liao. I find it good enuff liao , day time will use fitti basic, nite time or "gai gai" time will use premium.
Hey,
I'm going bintan next Sat. Maybe can meet ur there.