(2008/12) December 2008 MTBs

yeah but gal romper boy cannot wear
sad.gif

yeap. I'm eyeing the boys' rompers. I like some of the colours .. still can wear for girls :p

I recently got Gap rompers ... all brown and green .. it's a boy's pack .. I like it leh.

btw gals.. maclaren stroller which one is the best? that is 1 hand fold and light weight? anyone knows?

where got more maclaren stroller i can see ah?

hehe. saw d pics uploaded on FB. d babies looks like they having loads of fun.

anyone keen on d trial aquaducks? hb manage to get a reply from them. now awaiting date. =p

sam
boy's pack? hehe. try for 5th one la. who knows? u may get a prince. =p

iemik0
i think u can count in me and snowger. but must see the date. if date buay gum i cant go. but reserve 2 for us ba. me and snowger. hope that time she's better le. i saw guys can wear shorts. so maybe ask my fatty hubbie to go down hahaha

eh infact. can we just throw all our hubbie in the pool helping out baby to swim? then we outside take photo and chit chat? kakak im so bad. lol

Tai Tai's gathering:

When?
24 July 2009

Time?
1.00pm - 6.00pm

Where?
http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/promotions/cards/promo_best_buffet.html
<font color="0000ff">check out the promos by UOB for best buffet and we decide ok. Best to confirm by Wed so that I can call to make reservations and apply 1/2 day</font>

Who?
1. Stella
2. Kath
3. Reddates
4. Rachel
5. Jess
6. Fong
7. Echo
8. LuthAdel
9. Jappooh
10. Jowin
11. Joanne
12. ah bur
13. santorini
14. 2ndbb
15. Loveangel

What?
1. Eat
2. Chat
3. More Chat
4. More n More Chat

fabbie
haha. i intend to do tt. hehe. okok. will add u n snowger in. hehe. we got 6 le. pris n my gf joining us too. juz nice one class. ltr i ask hb email them. =)

ypg,
I just saw the pic uploaded in ur FB for trial aquaducks, all ur bb looks quite fun and enjoy it. Make me have a thought to join the trial aquaducks.

iemik0,
Can put me in the waiting list for the trial aquaducks which organising by u ? If the date and time is available for me then I want to join.

fabbie
for aquaducks, either you or your hubby can go. both my hb and i were in the pool and we took turns holding emma for the session. it's supposed to be only 1 parent, but I guess the instructor didn't really mind since the pool was big enough.

kath...u miss me out :'(, keke..i add in myself liao..keke

Tai Tai's gathering:

When?
24 July 2009

Time?
1.00pm - 6.00pm

Where?
check out the promos by UOB for best buffet and we decide ok. Best to confirm by Wed so that I can call to make reservations and apply 1/2 day

Who?
1. Stella
2. Kath
3. Reddates
4. Rachel
5. Jess
6. Fong
7. Echo
8. LuthAdel
9. Jappooh
10. Jowin
11. Joanne
12. ah bur
13. santorini
14. 2ndbb
15. Loveangel
16. bubblepearl

What?
1. Eat
2. Chat
3. More Chat
4. More n More Chat

iemik0
infact we still can squeeze people in right? i heard still can squeeze 1 more in. so we bring lil rabbit in. u ask ya hub to ask can? thanks thanks.

echo
i dun wan to go down the pool leh.. cus i think its quite mafan. for guys strip top naked wipe can liao. not like us.. LOL

After 2 wks, Kayson's butt has recovered till a small patch left...now waiting for it to recover completely..hope by tonight;p so can send him back to IFC tom le..
Lesson learn..never underestimate diaper rash..horrible experience..

iemik0,
if there's a waiting list, pls put me down too!
missed the one yesterday as kayson butt not recover yet..
thanks!

<font color="aa00aa">Okai im going! Whoever wants to order from http://babbiee.blogspot.com let me know then i can bring the items for you all! kath, jowin xuelyn, echo and rachel will bring out yours ba. Anymore mummies want to order let me know before thursday Thanks! Cus friday early morning im not at home le. </font>

<blink><font size="+2">Tai Tai's gathering | 24 July 2009 | 1.00pm - 6.00pm</font></blink>

Where?
check out the promos by UOB for best buffet and we decide ok. Best to confirm by Wed so that I can call to make reservations and apply 1/2 day

Who?
1. Stella
2. Kath
3. Reddates
4. Rachel
5. Jess
6. Fong
7. Echo
8. LuthAdel
9. Jappooh
10. Jowin
11. Joanne
12. ah bur
13. santorini
14. 2ndbb
15. Loveangel
16. bubblepearl
17. Fabbie + Baby

What?
1. Eat
2. Chat
3. More Chat
4. More n More Chat

fabbie .. 5th one? hahahahah !!! NO lar!! I dowan.

MacLaren Quest can recline .. the Volo/Daytripper cannot. Is it really one hand operation? ... hmmmm I never really try. But it's not really that light lar. Can lift into the taxi boot I guess.

Go have a look at Mothercare
happy.gif

fabbie,

actually for yesterday 3.30pm session, we got 7 bb cause jowin join us instead of the 2.30pm session. But hor, she got sign up for 2.30pm session so dunno if they allow or not.

u wun get time to chit chat. U will be so busy taking their photo. all the bb look so cute in the pool.

ypg
ya i heard that jowin squeeze inside thats why thinking iemik0 duno can ask them anot. Ya. i think we mummies will take more photos than daddy ba. LOL

Thanks Sam.. think later i go kaki bukit see see first. then i look around again. ^^ im quite eager to know ya 5th is boy or gal hehe

Hi Fabbie
i suppose to go 2:30pm class. But i m late n reach at 2:45pm.. I just ask the coach , can i join the 3:30pm class anot.. if not wasted.. So the coach said ok lor.. lucky..
happy.gif

aquakducks,
really fun...but I think I will not dare to try it alone next time, very challenging to handle the bb all by myself.
so windy after the class and having to change joshua and keep him warm is really a test. plus I forgot to bring the pram, so can't leave him alone so that I can change myself, end up I have to wear my swimwear home, can imagine driving home wet and cold.sigh...but the good thing is, Joshua KO immediately I start the engine. hahahhah.

**sob sob**Can't take any pic since I am in the water, but thankfully ypg and ikeke took some of me and joshua. Thank you so much ypg and ikeke! muacks muacks!!

fabbie,
I want to order also, KIM001, size 24mths. But I not going to the tai tai outing..maybe drop by to pick up from you can?

okai Jlow. noted.. reserved for you liao. let me know when u want to pick up ba.

Sam
noted. you going for taitai outing? SAM usually Accident is GAL LEH! akaka

Jlow,

Paiseh, din know u r alone. If not, will help u take more pictures. I saw ur boy n u enjoying so much, the photo look perfect so I click it. Hehe...

My bb not feeling well but after going to KKH, doctor say no problem. Come back n she is knocked out. Hope she get well soon.

anyone knows where can i buy cheaper maclaren? i only know og got 10% n mothercare got offer now for quest sport n mode hmm.. anywhere else still got sell bo?

hi,
bb and me enjoy the trial. thanks to tamms for the arrangement though i din manage to c u cos was late for the 330 trial.
i was the last to drop into the pool for those in the 330 trial *waves*
hi joanne and bb joshua
happy.gif

guess din manage to get to knoe other babies cos the class was quite activity based.

fabbie,

tom and stefanie also having some offer for MacLaren .. but not the Quest I think .. the bigger, heavier one .. the XT or XLR .. go have a look.

eh, u went to Kaki Bukit aldy? Do they have the new line? I want the new colour lor. pink and brown. Mine now is totally grey/silver.

fabbie,
u can get Maclaren at cheaper price if u dun mind older model... but if u wan latest model, think the most u can get is 10% only, i think...

sam wheres tom and stefaine?

jess i call mothercare they say they have offer for 2 colors for maclaren quest Sporst at 279. duno cheap anot leh. Hmmm older model like what leh?

Fabbie,

$279 is a good price aldy lor.
The models all the same ie the Quest last year and the year before that looks the same .. only the fabric design and colour changes ..

fabbie,
old model like those earlier one such as 2007 or 2008 model... they change the design a bit here &amp; there every year but function wise all r same one i think...

for mine i bought my XT 07 model early this year at 388 (RP 568)...

think ur 279 quite good deal already although i've seen they ever sell at 250+ (for old model of coz) during sales...

i heard is orange and grey that having promotion for quest sports. the quest mode promotion on blue i forget. about 280+ or 290+

Sam
u friday going taitai outing? then i bring romper for u ?

Jess
Oh.. hmmm wed will be going down to take alook ba. thanks hehe

fabbie,

i want to go but can't leh. I'm damn sad. My hubby cannot take leave cos he has an impt mtg to attend. *sob* I have to send/fetch my 2nd girl to and fro Kinderland (K1) and then my eldest girl has tuition and then ballet. I like chaffeur liddat the whole day.

lol. thats tiring huh.. you see you can drop by anot lor? haha if like that shall mail you. will email u tmw. thanks =) so 2 rompers only right?

morning ladies
mi waiting for HR to start work. wana confirm if my bond over liao anot. hehe. decided to throw d letter if bond reali over. =p

lil rabbit &amp; pastillies
sure ting. =)

will inform u ladies once i get more info from them k.

aquaducks
1) iemik0 - kayson
2) iemik0 - jayzon
3) fabbie - clarice
4) snowger - nicole
5) jaslyn - javan
6) pastillies - kayson
7) lil rabbit

lil rabbit
sori ah. wat's ur child's name? hehe. scare i remember wrongly. =p

fabbie, tom n stef at west mall. If fri outing cfrm, u bring along the swim wear I ordered fr u too ok. Can bring 2 sizes pls. Thx hor.

iemik0, pls add me, if time permits I'll join
happy.gif

aquaducks
1) iemik0 - kayson
2) iemik0 - jayzon
3) fabbie - clarice
4) snowger - nicole
5) jaslyn - javan
6) pastillies - kayson
7) lil rabbit
8) ocean mum - Ocean

Hi Fabbie

SORRY i totally forgot to transfer money to u for the bibs!!! Can i do it later? Interested in ur rompers also leh... Will let u know so i can add on the order?

Re Taitai outing:
I CANNOT GO! Darn it! So u ladies enjoy yourselves ok! I'm only OK during weekends lor..

rachel,

ur boss dun approve ur leave?

Ladies, thanks for ur concern. My gal is much better now. Back to her usual self, drink milk, sleep alot n no more vomit. Wat a relief. Later going to bring her go temple pray pray.

morning gals!!
I m at home todae cos down wif flu and migraine.

Good news!! I got a new job :p but still hv not given them the yes or no first. Let them wait a while and then i will bargain for a higher salary.. ahahah then i can throw letter at my boss'

Tai Tai Outing:

Hi Mummies, sorry to dissappoint all .. I'm not able to make it this Fri. I've some tight project schedules to meet .. So, not able to take leave ..

Hope all mummies enjoy yourself !

Aquaduck:

The session was fun and I'm thinking of signing Evan up at the main Aquaduck centre at Dempsey. Anyone interested?

Btw, nice meeting all the mummies .. Kath, Xuelyn, Echo, Tammy ..

Tai Tai's gathering | 24 July 2009 | 1.00pm - 6.00pm

Where?

Who?
1. Kath
2. Reddates
3. Jess
4. Fong
5. Echo
6. Fabbie + Baby
7. bubblepearl
8. LuthAdel
9. Jappooh
10. Jowin
11. Joanne