(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="#C25283"> XY
ya.. true. but really lor.. poor tin.. haiz.. hubby say is such in happen to his 3 kids. he will kill that person. </font>

hi mummies,

how is every1? for me is crazy working hrs.. been ot for the past one wk plus
sad.gif

screaming babies - my son start to scream recently and also he likes to play with his tongue (like making U).. so scare he will damage his voicebox.

maid - never like the idea of having a maid and after seeing the video makes me more determine not to hv one in future.. and realli thankful of my mum taking care of my son esp when i ot now coz i know he will be in gd hands
happy.gif

oh ya, not sure the parents know their child being abuse by the maid.. if i am the parents will give the maid a tight slap and report to the police..damn angry and sad for the child
sad.gif

<font color="0077aa"><font face="tahoma">wa piangz.. jus watched the clips.. so heartbroken... showed my dad.. he said the maid ought to be SHOT!!! </font></font>

now so sad about the life of other kids that might be so much worse...

Almost broke into tears, cos my maid used to use the cane on us as well till we grew up and fought back..

Sigh... why must such things happen?

<font color="0077aa"><font face="tahoma">rebecca,
yah lor, she still jump on the back of the girl.. and jump jump jump... $%*#$(*@#($</font></font>

rebecca,
hi *wave*
i will not kill if not i will kanna jail too.. jus slap and call the police and hope she get jail.. best is hang.

purple,
ya lor.. she still jump.. how can a child stand the weight of adult.. sighzz..

Speaking of maid, I sent mine off. And somehow I feel my husband blames me. Whatever. So moody today. Sigh.

Screaming baby
More like shouting at the top of her lungs. My girl just started today.

dimpletot
I really don't know. I'm so weary. And sad. I don't know why too. Anyway, she feels that if I see her doing something, and she claims to not doing it, then she's lying. But if she DOESN"T KNOW that I saw her do the thing, then she's not lying when she says she's not doing the thing. Aiyah, I don't know if it's miscommunication or we just can't get along.

haiya, i think we should all stop talking about the video lah, it makes me sick to my stomach, don't even want to think about it.

it's the kind of morbid curiousity that encourages the sick f who posted the video first on youtube then another on stomp for the sake of public discussion. whatever sister's friend's grandpa's brother the person is, if the issue was highlighted to the police and action taken against the domestic helper, no parent of the abused child would want the video posted on the internet, even if it's for the sake of creating awareness. besides, it's a video of a minor, the tod has rights.

karen,
glad u did, seems like she's causing you alot of grief, you deserve better.
happy.gif
going to hire another one?

pildough
I need to. I can't handle screaming baby + 3 hungry dogs at the same time. Duh. I don't know why it's so emotional draining. Perhaps it's go to do with the fact that I haven't got enough sleep for a long time.

Karen,
No lah, I'm sure your hubby won't blame you for sending her off. It was a good decision that you made. I'm sure you'll get a better one.

hi mummies,
Am so tired..arielle is unwell agaiN! HAIZ...thIS time round is lao sai! Its been 2 days...yest poo for 7 times..tdy brought her to pd,said she got intestine virus, 'chang wei yan' damn it, another virus! din noe infant will have this..heart aches when i see her butt redish..poo until red red.. I almos cried out when my mil called me during lunch,n immediately took half day n bring her c doc.

Nw finally managed to hv some ME time, felt so drained...

trace,
How come arielle will have this virus? She's being taken care by your MIL right? And she's on bm also right? Anyone at home had stomach flu lately?

Anymore mummies living west area who wants to get the braun blender?

Anyone knows when robinsons sale is starting?

Mint, i was askin the Q this morn but no one replies me leh
sad.gif
. Actually the blender is useful for making puree only right? Dunno if i shld buy 1

everafter,
what was your qn? maybe the mummies missed out on your posting? Ya, the blender is good for making puree. But the best person to answer your question is EY.

mint,
email me if you need help k? i'm not great but i can help you do references, biblio, conclusion, summary, intro etc so at least you have something going to edit.

Trace,
any of the adults in the household had gastro lately? also sometimes those ah sor aunties outside like to touch our babies e.g. pinch their cheeks so monitor. also if you're freezing milk, check milk bags. i used first years and abby lau sai until like dunno what, realised it tore in the freezer and only when i soaked the bag in water and saw the milk leak out then realised! must have consumed a few bags of contaminated milk, poor baby. i've stuck to blue egg until milk supply went off. i know the feeling when i saw the red anus. damn xin tia, also dunno what to do. poor trace.
sad.gif
hope arielle gets better soon.

Nicky
There is a Baby room at B1 of Raffles City, with 2 rooms for nursing. It's located at the corner near Toastbox. Much better than the nursing room at level 2.

Trace
Hope Arielle recovers soon. I'm wondering should we try to feed our babies with more water when they lau sai just in case they get dehydrated?

Karen,
That's diaper rash.

Christina,
hmm.. actually not sure what else it can be used for. But I only need it to puree baby's food.

pildough,
Thanks for offering your help. Really appreciate it.
happy.gif
The essay is coming along now but mostly cut and paste and quote and unquote. Hahaha!

mint
But it's at the anus lei. I tried applying Desitin for days, to no avail. I have seen her diaper rash (on the bum) and managed to get rid of it with Desitin. Not this. Is this normal?

Karen,
Regina also had it at the anus. Then I applied California Baby diaper rash cream and it went off. Could be due to what you eat also cos I noticed that when I eat spicy food, the redness comes back. Heehee!

Karen
pat pat. Don't blame yrself. Its tough to find a good sensible maid. And yours just didn't sound right.

EY
thanks for hotpack advice. Somehow no time to leave it there for more than 1 min cos bb needs milk pronto. Lump getting slightly better...

Trace, forest and pildough
u all just lemme know when confirmed want blender. I can then liaise with bp person...

tampines one
okay, when shall we meet? It opens apr 9th. I don't mind 16 apr thurs but might be too close to the 18 apr gathering? Open to suggestion.

1) dimpletot
2) ruffles
3) pildough
4) purpleangel

Sorry if I forgot to add u in if u earlier indicated interest. Pls self service...
happy.gif

Just finished reading the posts and saw the clip on the maid abusing the toddler!! ;( My heart really went out for the girl and the parents..I'm sure the parents must be devastated to see wat the maid had done!! Really feel like kicking the ass^%*# maid! ;(
Gosh sad to end my night seeing this clip!! Haiz!

kiwifruit- Heee thxs.....din kw tat Basement 1 there oso have baby/nursing room!! Ok will check it out next time when I go there again! ;)

karen- Sometimes my girl anus area oso bit redish!! Gosh really wonder is it due to the food I ate...Hmmmm slap myself! ;p

Trace- Oh no poor Arielle...hugs.... Do cont take care of her and hope she recovers soon yah!!

nicky! hug
good to see you

the maid no doubt is majorly wrong, i feel the parents are to be blamed too. how could you let the maid look after 2 kids and do housework.
i don't think it's easy. she must be mentally stressed and tired.

nickypower
it's normal that the anus area bit reddish due to pee and poo. 1 suggestion is to wash the anus area after each poo, leave to airdry for a few minutes or to wear cloth diaper/ nappy

Was thinking really unwise of parents to leave the maid alone with bb/kids lor when they have yet learn to talk and communicate...Sigh... But sometimes parents are desperate for help lor..tats why turn to maids at times!
Think I will reconsider hiring a maid next time! ;p

anus reddish:
Ic ok ok thxs mummy for the advice!! =)

U haven sleep?? Waiting for ur hub?? ;)

Back