(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0000ff">Carole,

Dun think too much, juz take it that we fell and got a wound that needs to be tended
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Forest,

Since u said there's free wireless access, am going to slash away the lappie tonite, I think DH will start questioning me when he lift the bag and find it to be extremely heavy! muhahahahaha ;p

New watch sounds gd!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Rebecca,

U love yr kids so much, am sure u can cope with them. The initial stage is always tough but it's rewarding isn't it
happy.gif
</font>

Hello Mummies,

Hope everyone has a good lunch
happy.gif

Littlebluey, ya lor. I think Cheralynn too comfortable inside my tummy haaa.. My gynae showed us a 4D scan on her, she looked so contented inside haaa..
happy.gif

JJMom2008, hope you will receive good news on the CL soon!

Carole, your gal is so sweet
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Ok Mummies,

Some auspicious dates in Oct:

1 Oct
2 Oct
4 Oct
5 Oct
7 Oct
9 Oct
11 Oct
13 Oct
15 Oct
18 Oct
20 Oct
21 Oct
23 Oct
27 Oct
30 Oct

**Disclaimer: The dates provided is for general guideline/reference only** If u want to check the dates which clash with any horoscope, it will hv to be checked further
happy.gif
**</font>

Gio: awww..congrats!! Skylar is such a sweetie !!

mspiggy, ruffles, bbgoh, mousebb: wow, gonna be ur turn soon! jia-you &amp; can't wait to see the pics of your lil darlings =)

carole : thanks for sharing w us the tips on bfeeding. realli useful !

trace: wow, gd that you got your hubby to pay for your lasik..hee..just need to make sure that lasik can oni be done 3 months after the delivery ya =)&amp; its a good choice that you get a CL, then you can rest during the 1 month =)

littlebluey: me oso gg for my checkup tml (will be week 39 liaoz!!)hope that the pimple will drop by itself..dun touch it ya..

weather is realli very terrible..soo hot..

Littlebluey,
yeahh... i was happy when my fren told me there's free internet access for 1-bedder... hehehe... i still tot he brought his own broadband on mobile token thingy... hehehe... :p

hehehe... cant make up my mind on whether to get a watch or go for hols leh... im actually keen on a hol trip, cos' i think i need the relaxation after the 10mths or so... :p

Jasminetea,
hehehe... if Cheralynn looks contented in the 4D scan.. maybe u and ur hub will be kept in suspense for a longer time bah?? hehehe...

jollyhoppy,
wow.. u're week 39 liaozzz.. also v fast for u le!! do keep us updated on ur checkup too!!

Trace,
lunch was alrite only leh...
ya boy... cant take it sia... was perspiring like mad!! *faint*...

<font color="0000ff">Jollyhoppy,

Yr bb is another one feeling comfy inside and dun wanna come out muhahahaha
happy.gif
Update us on yr checkup ya</font>

Am definitely in need of a break else want to go crazy alrd muhahahahaha ;p</font>

forest, littlebluey: yah, i think my boy is getting very comfy inside..i'm jus playing the waiting game with him..heee..my neighbour who was supposed to be due 2 weeks after me..just POP!! realli make me 'kan-chiong' manz...

Littlebluey,
me too eh!!! going crazy with the stuff here at work... ppl driving me nuts!!! grrrr...

jollyhoppy,
yeah.. my gynae said the same thing to me... when i asked him if he could tell me when i'm most likely to pop.. his response "its a waiting game!".. hahahaha....

Trace,
me too.. plus angry and upset with some idiots at work!!!

<font color="ff6000">Trace,</font>
<font color="ff6000">I also thinking of gng for lasik after delivery leh but dunno shd I wait till after our 2nd kid boh...hmmm</font>

<font color="ff6000">Forest,</font>
<font color="ff6000">hey, try to ignore those idiots bah, not worth it to get angry over them. Relax for yourself &amp; bb
happy.gif
</font>

bluey,

tmr u on leave?

forest,

dun bother abt such idiots lar..wasting yr time..juz do yr part will do yah!

jjmom,

waiting for 2nd kid? u expecting 1st or 2nd child now? i m suppose to do it this nov..but got preggie..so cannot do ..hv to wait till next yr.. :p

It's so warm outside and I'm so bored at home. Feel like going to watch Mamma Mia but lazy to leave house. Sigh!

Carole,
Your gal is so pretty.
happy.gif

JJmom,
im trying... but this idiot has been trying to be funny the whole day with me!! still can tell me he doesnt like to do something... walau!! as if can pick and choose! i gave him the "u dont like it, but still gotta do" look lor... the worst thing is.. if this thing that he's gotta do means he can travel to our offices to do.. he would gladly volunteer himself... darn irritating!!

Trace,
ya, am trying but somehow, today he purposely keep bugging me.. even tho i always give a half-hearted response... *diaoz*

so u can reschedule ur lasik now le.. since ur DH already said its ur reward.. ;)

jolly: just trying to share.. dun say i lor-sor can liaoz. wahahaha..

littlebluey: i chose 8th oct to c-sec liao, cos its Clarisse's lunar Birthday. :p

my girl looks very angmoh, so much so.. when my mum carries her, ppl will ask.. ur grand daugther? ur daughter marries ANgmoh? lol. soo funny.. then she said no no. .daddy chinese. Maybe she followed the looks of my late dad. my dad looks ang moh and so is my paternal grandfather. whahahaha

gtg.. sending clarisse to class at Adams Road. bye bye

hello all!
Managed to pump 40ml just. Now bb weight and milk intake has increased liao. Back from checkup, all is fine.
Didnt go parentcraft cos timing not right. Sigh

<font color="ff6000">Trace,</font>
<font color="ff6000">we r expecting our 1st kid but heard some saying tat during preggie our eyesight will b affected.
So if I do lasik now then later preggie with 2nd kid &amp; affected my already 'perfect' eyesight then sianz loh...got to waste more $ to do again *piangz*</font>

<font color="ff6000">Wah...this is a young new guy in office huh? What does he mean by 'doesn't like to do??!!' Then ask him does he want to get pay boh? Who wants to work 1 if we don't need to...ask him to grow up lah!</font>

<font color="#151B54"> forest,
my #1 didn gve me much prob. nw is my #2. coz aft all, she's still like a baby. need attention n all dis. always stick to me.

<font color="0000ff">Littlebluey,</font>
yup. still can cope wif the help of my MIL. though my #2 always stick to me n tend to make noise easily. but as long as i gve her enuf attend. there's nt much prob.

aft all, still can handle them well. i discuss wif my hubby ytd abt gettin the delivery meals aft my confinement period. coz afraid that i might hve time to cook. as my boy is skoolin. #2 n #3 is still like a baby. need lots of carryin n all dis. lucky hubby oso agree wif me. lucky he is a understandin hubby. if nt i die.</font>

Hi All!

Congrats to the mummies on the arrival of their little darlings! So many babies since I last logged in.

To the other mummies to be...GOOD LUCK and Smooth Delivery. Who is next?

Updating on my attempt with Power Pumping....
It didn't really help me as my supply was really bad. After each power pumping session only managed to get a pathectic 20 ml. Supply only improved slightly with Fenugreek, at least my gal willing to latch on without screaming.

Now just accepting that I will give whatever amount of breastmilk I can and just supplement with formula. Not going to let it stress or depress me anymore. Need to focus on dear baby Mikayla.

Been very busy preparing for her Full month Party, my DH so sweet to give me a day off for a "ME" day. Went for mani/pedi and shopping (but ended up looking at bb stuff! :S

<font color="ff6000">Rebecca,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Wah...u gd leh, still can cook for the family &amp; 2 kids when preggie @_o U must be a gd cook ^_^b

Somemore u r so young nia, there r ppl your age still partying away. U r really a gd wife &amp; mama
happy.gif

I so ashamed of myself, I hardly cook even b4 preggie =P</font>

<font color="ff6000">Busybee,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Glad tat u can have an open attitude towards BF.
Yes, I also agree tat we shd not b too stress &amp; hard on ourselves if we really can't help but have low BM supply.
All we can do is to try our best for our bb &amp; if still fail, there's no need to blame 1 self too.
There r still many ways to let our bb grow up healthy &amp; happy &amp; being a happy mom is impt for our kids too
happy.gif

Must enjoy your motherhood to the greatest
happy.gif

Tat's really nice of your DH ^_^b U more than deserved to go pamper yourself after the long confinement &amp; dolling up for the coming full mth party is juz the way man! yeah!</font>

JJmom,
not a young guy but an irritating Ang Mo... unfortunately, he belongs to the not so nice category lor... grrr...

Rebecca,
good that your hubby is supportive of u!! at least he understands that your hands would be tied with ur #2 and #3... 1 is a newborn.. and 1 is a toddler.. u'll def not be able to cook dinner like before!! Jia you gal!! u've been wonderful.. can take care of them so well!!

the busy bee,
did u take any green papaya with fish soup? think it works for some mummies very well...

hehehe... great that ur DH gave u a day off!!! but hahaha.. i think being mommies, we do tend to shop for babies instead of us leh!!! weird right?? hahahah

<font color="ff6000">JJmom,</font>
<font color="#151B54"> aiya... no la... my cookin so-so only la.. nt a really good cook la... juz normal cookin lor.. stir-fryin.. steamin.. sumtimes boil soup for my boy boy lor. he love to drink soup ma.. so will boil his fav soup lor.. sumtimes if lazy den fried noodle or rice. juz dump everytin in n fry. no need to worry. hehe.... </font>

<font color="ff6000">Oic...angmo! Sigh...most of them r like tat lah, their working attitude is R&amp;R 1 =P Tat's y now their rice bowl in danger loh =P</font>

Yeah JJmom,

Cannot let ourselves "go" after motherhood. Must still take care. Was a bit upset when alot of pple mentioned I 'aged' since preggers. So we must still put in effort to take care of ourselves.

jjmom,

i heard abt the eyesight during preggie...but i really wanan do it aft birth.. cos i hate to wear lens n specs..
sad.gif

Me oso going mad leow!! -_-""

ask the person to go "fly kite" muhahahaha ;p</font>

<font color="0000ff">Trace,

Cannot go on leave/MC tmr becos my colleague is on leave and we are super short-handed! Will go off early for my checkup tmr after work, will tell the clinic tmr I be the last patient hahahaha ;p</font>

<font color="0000ff">Carole,

Ooh! So u want both siblings to hv the same lunar birthdate!
happy.gif

Wah yr gal inherit part of the "ang moh" look so cool!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Lili,

Gd to know that everything is going well...jia you</font>

<font color="0000ff">Rebecca,

Most prob your No.2 is still young so demand more attention, but am sure everything will work out fine ^_^

It's always very impt to hv the support of our HBs else jialat man!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Busybee,

Gd thing u dun stress yrself.. muz always stay Happy!
happy.gif

</font>

carole
wow ... ur angel so pretty and photogenic!

ah ... talking about food? hehe ... miss rachelmum ... she's good at posting all the delicious food!

<font color="#151B54"> forest,
no la.. nt ad good n wonderful as u tink la.. i oso wish to party away.. but cnt leh.. hehe...
did try to went out wif my frens for the whole day. but cnt leh... keep tinkin of my little ones.
even if out wif hubby. will ask him to call my MIL to check hw is my kids doin.
so i cnt be like those mummies ard my age, happily party away thru out the whole nite!!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Jess
My #1 was delivered by c-sect cos breech position. Inititally wanted to try natural for #2. Sought advice from gynae and he told me if I want, I can always give it a try but would likely ended up in emergency c-sect cos wound ruptured. This is esp the gap of my last pregnancy and current is only 13mth+ away. In order to avoid all the complication during delivery, my hubby insisted that I go for c-sect and saves all troubles!
You may want to check with you gynae and see what he advises you. </font>

toking abt eyesight..my grandma was just telling me that cannot watch TV during confinement !!! wahhh =( cos she say our eyes have 'dilated' during preg and need to rest...i've just got a new SCV box for my room and wanna ask fren to pass me their HK drama &amp; korea drama..

<font color="0000ff">Littlebluey,</font>
<font color="#151B54"> ya. fully agree wif u!! lucky my hubby is those kind dun tok but got use his brain n tink de.
know a few frens whose hubby are DTNDT.(Dun Tok n Dun Tink.) they nvr understand my frens de. all selfish men!!.</font>

jollyhopper
omg ... what are we to do if cant watch TV??? i oso intend to rent TVB series ... can watch w my mom cos we are quite crazy about it!

<font color="aa00aa">Busy Bee
Your hubby so nice leh! So far my son is already 13 months liao but until now, I havent gotten a day off from my hubby leh! Must hint to him tonight! Anyway, I already told him after my confinement, I'm going for hair rebond and it will be his turn to look after the kids at home for that half a day! Hahaha!!!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Think for this whole week, I'm going to miss out my korean and Hong Kong dramas on the SCV le! How I wish TMC also subscribe SCV for their patients! *wait long long I know!!!*</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Rebecca
Must take extra care when your NB and #2 are sleeping with you on the same bed hor! Possible to let your #2 sleep on a mattress in the same room with you? </font>

Carole,
Your gal so pretty!

busy bee,
I also realise i look older after i'm preggy leh.. dunno izzit i nv really doll up. Look so fat and hideous lo =(

Rebecca,
I so old liao only know how to cook maggie mee lo! Heehee... so u r really very steady mummy leh!
You can still go party once a while ma... leave you darlings to your mil and hubby, u need to recharge too leh!

jellypurin: ya..gosh..dun watch TV dun do wat ? + there are so many nice TVB serial now, was trying to see if i can get my fren to get from JB..there's this new show called 花好月圓 by the same cast of 溏心風暴..heard its a big hit in HK..mmmm...

jollyhappy,
Cannot watch tv ah? I only heard b4 cannot cry during confinement leh but cannot watch tv tink i will lagi go crazy lo

JJmom, Littlebluey,
he really didnt wanna do.. and i didnt wanna keep our offices waiting so i replied... the office called.. and when i said i replied.. he still dare to ask me what the issue is? then complain on MSN to his compatriot in another office abt me.. cos' i super dont give him face... )##*@$&amp;%*^A$#%^@##

Rebecca,
i mean wonderful as in you've been doing a great job as a Mum leh... cos' u've been able to put in sacrifices for them.. which is very wei da!!

busy bee,
agree that we still must maintain ourselves even after birth!!! must not forget to keep ourselves pretty ya!!
happy.gif

jollyhoppy,
huh? cant watch tv? wah, dont think i can take it... even when bfeeding bb.. i was thinking can watch tv while feeding wor.. hahahaha

mousebb,
i also wanna get off days to do my hair and nails leh.. hahah... cant stand my unruly hair now!! im complaining to my hubby everyday!! :p

ahahaha ... i will watch and will catch a lot of shows w my mommy ... so bored leh ... wat r we gng to do when we go on 3 mths leave?

and i think i will go out during confinement! must go and walk ... i cant tahan staying at home ...!

Back