(2008/10) Oct 2008

forest
Juz Us and myself also gan jiong lar! But our babies not gan jiong leh... kekeke
happy.gif

Lynnzee
yah agree weather is so hot. Thought October soon liao should be turning windy mah... how come??? hmmmmmmmmm... dunno how to survive confinement without fan... think have to rely on my aircon...

Littlebluey,
thanks for the updates on Xinying!!
happy.gif

Xinying,
wahhh... its great to know that Baby Marcus loves BM!!! Jia You!! get the sisters at Mt A to help u with the engorgement... take good care!

whitepaper,
hehehe.. i know i know... we all here are ganchiong except ur darlings.. hehehe... but nv mind lah... when u and Juz Us pop.. they'll make their grand appearance le.. hehehe... Jia You too!!!
happy.gif

<font color="0000ff">Carole,

Both Purebliss and Xinying told me there's nothing to be scared off, seems like recovery is pretty fast, by 2nd day alrd can walk about
happy.gif

</font>

<font color="ff6000">Lynnzee,</font>
<font color="ff6000">I had mine done at 'strip' in Raffles City by Carman
happy.gif
She is pro &amp; friendly, I don't feel any pain lah but mayb I thick skinned...hahaha. Guess u will have to find out for yourself =P FYI, I paid abt $58 after GST
happy.gif

Yah, I also feel super hot these days, don't understand y is it so since it's sept now liao...crazy weather! Hope it's not like tat when we do our confinement if not think I will faint @_o

I need to on both the ceiling fan &amp; aircon &amp; sleep with only my pantie leh &amp; my DH wrap himeself like dumpling beside me...hahaha</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Carole
I had been thru c-sect with epidural also. Nothing to scare of and you can see your bb the moment bb comes out from your tummy. Most important, your hubby can witness the birth of your bb. Under GA, hubby is not allowed in the OT and it will also take you sometimes before you gain consciousness from the medicine effect. Do think about it.</font>

<font color="0077aa">JJmom
yah. i ll have c-sect on this cuming sat
happy.gif
by the day just nice 38weeks.
lata afternoon ll go for last check up then get more details. still dunno go for GA or with epi as i like to remove ovarian cyst as well.

carole
icic but how we noe need to top up FM &amp; how much to top up after feed BM?
like tat i might have to standby 1 small tin of FM. we must let hospital noe tat we like to have total BF, isnt it? but in 1st few days no supply cum in then how? poor baby ll keep cring or not

mousebb
u got bring ur own pad to hospital? when we have to tell them tat we use own pad? during admission mah?</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>NAME</TD><TD>DOCTOR</TD><TD>CHILD</TD><TD>GENDER</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>POPPED ON</TD><TD>BB NAME</TD><TD>WEIGHT (KG)</TD><TD>LENGTH (CM)</TD><TD>DELIVERED VIA</TD><TD>HOSPITAL DELIVERING </TD></TR><TR><TD>Candle</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>26/08/2008</TD><TD>Sheralyn Ng Shi QI</TD><TD>1.93</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>ESH </TD></TR><TR><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5/9/2009</TD><TD>29/08/2008</TD><TD>Zane</TD><TD>2.575</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Goldfish</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/9/2008</TD><TD>3/9/2008</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>3.1</TD><TD>52</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>BusyBee</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Ng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD>3/9/2008</TD><TD>Mikayla</TD><TD>2.45</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chris Lin</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29/09/2008</TD><TD>9/9/2008</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>2.935</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>C-sec</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cheezel</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD>11/9/2008</TD><TD>Jaren</TD><TD>2.26</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>RibenaLi</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27/09/2008</TD><TD>19/09/2008</TD><TD>Claudia</TD><TD>2.53</TD><TD></TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>icylemon</TD><TD>Dr Wee HY (KKH)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>19/09/2008</TD><TD>Regine</TD><TD>2.875</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Diane</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>20/09/2008</TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD>2.72</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>Natural with Pethidine</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>lili_fc</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD>23/09/2008</TD><TD>Clare</TD><TD>2.65</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>Natural with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Curioxete</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>5/10/2008</TD><TD>23/09/2008</TD><TD>Christian</TD><TD>3.445</TD><TD>57</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Rebecca</TD><TD>Dr Arthur Tseng</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD>24/09/2008</TD><TD>Jia En</TD><TD>2.5</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xinying</TD><TD>Dr Cheng Jew Ping (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Xie Hong En, Marcus</TD><TD>4.15</TD><TD>53</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>PureBliss</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>2nd/3rd</TD><TD>Girls</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD>25/09/2008</TD><TD>Giselle/Danielle</TD><TD>2.35 &amp; 2.42</TD><TD>45 / 47</TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gioanna</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD>28/09/2008</TD><TD>Skylar</TD><TD>3.31</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>Natural w/o Epi</TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>mspiggy</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>9/10/2008</TD><TD>30/09/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>mousebb</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1/10/2008</TD><TD>1/10/2008</TD><TD>Wenmin</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ruffles</TD><TD>Dr Suresh Nair (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD>2/10/2008</TD><TD>Victoria</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec with Epi</TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bbgoh</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD>4/10/2008</TD><TD>Seline</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Juz Us</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Tanya</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Whitepaper</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Teng Chen Xi, Titus</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kee Lin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Celine</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (CCK)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenny</TD><TD>Dr Lim Teck Chai</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>3/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Freya</TD><TD>Dr SC Quek</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Precious</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>7/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrs Chua</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jasminetea</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Cheralynn</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>jollyhoppy</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>8/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lian</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Limkoh</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babe99</TD><TD>Dr Chris Chong</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>10/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>beary</TD><TD>Dr Koh (Toa Payoh)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Issac</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dimpletot</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kate</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chua Wan Chuen</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Liyan</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Everafter</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pinny</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elliot</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bee</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Buffy</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Edelynn</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>13/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>MrsLau</TD><TD>Kenneth Lee</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>cheerbear</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>14/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dreamy</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pildough</TD><TD>Dr Phyllis Liauw</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>15/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>CaroleNg</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Yi Hng, Conrad</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ginapy</TD><TD>Dr Geraldine Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Littlekwek</TD><TD>Dr Tan HK</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Twinkel_belle</TD><TD>Dr Hii</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>16/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess Lee</TD><TD>Dr Adrian (Sengkang)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lennie</TD><TD>Dr Thong (Raffles Hospital)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>17/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Rebekah</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Joyful</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Forest</TD><TD>Dr. Paul Tseng (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Essanna</TD><TD>Dr Poon King Fu</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Candy</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>18/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Edmund</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleBluey</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>19/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Cookie</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>3rd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jess</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>BigFlamingo</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>20/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mint</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Regina</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jenn(2princess)</TD><TD>Dr VP Yong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>22/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chia (Joelle)</TD><TD>Dr Yu Su Ling</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>d0tzZz</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>monyetnakal</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles </TD></TR><TR><TD>elchwong</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynnzee</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>23/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Gwendolyn</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>24/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Trace</TD><TD>Dr H K Ho</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Daisybuttons</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Puppy2006</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>25/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nickypower</TD><TD>Dr C H Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>26/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vanilla</TD><TD>Dr Adrain Woodworth</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tweety</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang (Sun Plaza)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Varner</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Dumbolyn</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin (GlenE)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>27/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Glen E </TD></TR><TR><TD>LittleAlmond</TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Ethan</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt A </TD></TR><TR><TD>Phtanus</TD><TD>Dr. Yvonne Chan (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Isaac</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>pinkimum</TD><TD></TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lioele</TD><TD>Dr Beh Suan Tiong</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>28/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>KimberlyTan</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD></TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coccinelle</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua (Mt E)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Taysetsuri</TD><TD>Dr Tan P K</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Gal</TD><TD>29/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Enya</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Alessandro</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>JenCC</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>30/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kyra</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mt E </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pkum</TD><TD>Dr AL Lim (TMC)</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>31/10/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>blur_p</TD><TD>Dr Dolly Wee (Mt E)</TD><TD>2nd</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>3/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>TMC </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jjmom</TD><TD>Dr. Benjamin Tham</TD><TD>1st</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>11/11/2008</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH-TPS </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="aa00aa">bbgoh
Do you mean sanitary pads? Yes, will be bringing my own pads. However, on the day after c-sect, you have to depend on the nurses there to change the pads for you and so they will use those looped one for you cos you cannot wear panty after your c-sect. Only when come to the second day, after changed to your own PJ, then you can use your own pads.</font>

wow!! so many mommies have popped when its not even oct yet. hehe.....Congrats all!!

little bluey
wheres the pimple? very obvious from ur face?

bbgoh
my # 1 latch on at night and bottle feed during the day. didnt have any confusion. not sure abt the younger one cos i have not tried latch on since his suckling still not strong. but i do have frens whos bb totally reject bottle and only wan her mommy''s breast. hehe

I'm drooling from all the food mention. so sien at home. everyday see the confinement food and red dates tea also sien....me now planning what to do after my confinement. going to bring my elder one out for fun .....he also ko nien....mommy confinement, he also machiam confinement......

cheezel

tahan tahan ok? at least you start confinement already! so now can look forward to the end of confinement! For me, haven't even start yet!!! really dunno how to survive... I'm that kind everyday must go out, everyday must shower 2 times, every minute need the fan, and drink 2.5litres room temp wplain water everyday... all no no during confinement! duhhhhhhhh!!!

Whitepaper,
I also worry abt having to do confinement in this kind of weather lo! I heard my colls mentioning that they have to wear long sleeves top and long pants with socks and cannot on fan! Omg... it's like hell!

JJmon,
Thanks for the info! I think i also thick skin enuf la... so shld be not that painful.. heehee. Must go make appt with Carmen soon. my hubby say spend $50+ just to wax very ex ask me give him $5 he will shave for me! *pengz*

I also sleep with my sleeping gown lifted up leh! LOL

Littlebluey

meanwhile, don't go and touch the pimple ok? Our hands got alot of germs lar! and also dun agitate it in case it bleeds badly again *choy choy touch wood* you also tahan tahan ok? less than 2 weeks to your c-sect
happy.gif

Lynnzee

I'm DEFINITELY gonna wear just t-shirts (dry fit somemore) and shorts during confinement... no long sleeves and long pants for me, if not I think I'll get post-natal depression! okok at most I wear slippers, but no socks!

bbgoh,
Have a smooth delivery too!

Other dan the 4 mummies that schedule to have their c-sect this week, wonder will there be any mummies suddenly "cut queue" again or not hor!

whitepaper,
High 5!! I tink i will wear sleeveless lo!! Lucky my mum not those very traditional and strict with confinement kind of aunty... she say she wash hair every alternate days when she had her confinement.

<font color="ff6000">bbgoh,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Oic, already 38weeks. Have a smooth delivery
happy.gif
So u also planned to feast now like mousebb? Enjoy!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="ff6000">cheezel,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Nvmind, 'tong' for awhile more &amp; u r free...yeah! R u planning to have a full mth party for your bb? Mayb tat will cheer u up more
happy.gif

My DH is thinking of having 1, he said so tat I can enjoy the buffet after the confinement...hahaha, he knows me well =P</font>

bbgoh
All the best! we are awaiting for pics of your NB too!!!
happy.gif

Lynnzee
Yah my mum also very modern... it's my MIL I'm worried about... kekeke... but my hubby says he'll "handle" her!
happy.gif

<font color="0077aa"><font size="+1">thanks mummies</font>

mousebb
yah. i mean sanitary pads, i got buy 1pkt of looped one ler then intend to bring over destinee cream for baby too. do u thk i just let them noe when doin admission?

Cheezel
thanks for the tips
happy.gif
</font>

mummies,

juz to share another pair of twins..boys! at TMC..think they r borned on the same day as purebliss's bb...they r one of the 4 pairs of twins on dat day..hehee..my fren's bb..cutie hor..

1749585.jpg

<font color="ff6000">I also find it ex to wax! Imagine 10min &amp; $60 gone!
But it really make 'things' cleaner &amp; less messy which I think it vy impt during our confinement loh.
So I also closed my eyes &amp; pull out the $ to do it *sob* &amp; I may still need to again when near my EDD.
Btw how many weeks r u now? Coz they won't do for 1st timer if u r too advance in your preggie. I actually lied to them tat I m at 30weeks...shhh =P</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Trace
Once the boys open their eyes, they can say "hi" to each other! So cute!!! Really envy those who have twins! My fren also gave birth to a of twins 2 weeks ago.</font>

whitepaper,
Haha.. ur hubby very funny lo.. u must be glad he still can "handle" your mil leh!

cheezel,
jia you! u half way thru your confinement le! Getting out of your home "jail" and regain your freedom and feast all you want soon lo!

<font color="aa00aa">bbgoh
At first I also thought of bringing some bb items there but my hubby was saying all those items dont really cost much and told me to save the troubles. If you want to bring your own items, you may check with the admission counter. For info, TMC is using the Johnsons &amp; Johnsons nappy cream. The remainder tube will be passed to you on the day when bb is discharged.</font>

Lynnzee

Yah my hubby is actually my partner in crime. We had decided to hide in our room, switch on the aircon and eat forbidden items at night! kekeke... nasi lemak... ice cream... hehehe... think after my confinement, my room will have roaches and lizards! hahaha...

mousebb
confinement ending 11 oct. counting down now....hehe

whitepapaer
i bath 3 times per day. drink plain water and red dates tea. still walk ard as much as i can cos i still need to take care of my elder one ma. now have fan blowing at me, at night air con. never wear long sleeve long pants...still go out even when it rains....hehe....and hor...i also eat mac. hehehe.....

jjmom
ya. will be doing full month celebration. doing it at east coast chalet this time. like tat can bring my elder one to the beach to play too.....

JJmom,
I'm approaching my 37 weeks this thurs leh! my tummy so huge lo!! I doubt they will believe if i tell them i 30 weeks nia! Y they dun do for 1st timer if too advance in preggie stage?

Trace,
The twins so cute lo! The twins so identical maciam like mirror reflections leh!

<font color="aa00aa">Cheezel
Did our "ang mo" gynae told you not to stay at home throughout your confinement period? Last year when I gave birth to my boy and went back for my post-delivery checkup, he told my hubby to bring me go watch movies and eat french fries, drink coke etc...</font>

<font color="ff6000">Trace,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Aiyoh...the twins boys so cute...*drool*
They look like totally alike
happy.gif
</font>

Whitepaper,
Tink if your mil knows abt you and ur hubby's plan she will faint lo! LOL

cheezel,
You also steady leh! Can bathe 3 times per day! Nobody "control" you also ah?

<font color="aa00aa">Whitepaper
Good for you cos at least your hubby is very supportive of what you do!
That day my sil told my hubby must keep an eye on me during my confinement, my hubby immediately told her to leave me alone and let me do whatever things I like cos he worries that if I'm going to follow all the traditional rules of doing confinement, I would have post-natal depression. And I told my hubby "zi dao jiu hao"!</font>

<font color="ff6000">Wah...u 37weeks liao, hmm...vy low chance tat they willing to do 4 u lei. Coz they worry tat 1st timer, may have more reaction to the pain &amp; may trigger contraction
sad.gif

In this case, I would also advise u against it loh coz u really too advance in your preggie liao lah. U don't wanna get early contraction then deliver at 'strip' right? chow chow =P</font>

Trace,
wow.. the twins are so identical image of each other!! really cute!! hehehe... :p

Cheezel,
u're not too far off from the end of ur confinement le!!! and since u're so relak in it... am sure it isnt so bad liaozzz.. kekeke..

whitepaper, Lynzee,
think my confinement will be just like u ladies.. wearing camis and shorts... washing hair every alternate days too.. my mom came back from her hols yday.. and i immed asked her on her "confinement pattern"... hahaha.. she says ok to shower etc.. so, im a happy gal now!! kekekee

mousebb,
Your hubby also very supportive of you lo! Confinement sure sounds so much better when all those fast food are included leh! But i doubt i can afford cos once baby pop, my stringent diet plan will have to start due to my massive weight gain =(

<font color="0000ff">Cheezel,

It grows on the edge of my upper lips close the centre, wat do u think? super duper UGLY and UNSIGHTLY -_-"

My colleagues were saying how come become like that? haiiz...gek sim..boo hoo hoo

Hang on there babe, yr confinement will be over soon and can get your DH to bring you out on a date for a big feast after it!
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Whitepaper,

No choice lor, can't really do much now, will hv it laser off after delivery, so it means I won't be able to eat even more stuff after that diaoz...which means I might be even to lose even more weight! hahahahaha ;p</font>

<font color="0000ff">Trace,,

The twins are so cute!!

How are u feeling tdy?? Hope u have had a gd rest ytd!
happy.gif
</font>

btw mummies, my fren just told me that single bedded wards at TMC have internet access for free.. but its v v slow... his wife was warded on the 3rd floor... so, u mummies may wanna pack ur lappies into the hosp. bag too if u are opting for a single bedded room ya!!
happy.gif

cheezel
Yes I intend to do all of that!!! hahaha... if not really post-natal depression. Having a NB and BFing already very stressed leh!
happy.gif

mousebb
Yah I seriously think that's how post-natal depression came about
happy.gif

Lynnzee
At the TMC doctor's talk, the doc actually recommended just trimming your public hair so that it's short and neat, instead of brazilian wax. You may wanna consider? But of course hubby must trim, coz we can't even see that area anymore right?
happy.gif

JJmom,
I tot since already reach full term so even if trigger contraction and go into delivery shld be ok? If i deliver at strip dunno got lifetime free waxing or not hor! LOL
Sounds like i gotta shave liao leh... boohoo...

forest,
Your mum also modern mummy leh! Heehee... confinement don't sounds so scary anymore lo!

littlebluey,

i m ok loh..legs still painful..n keep perspiring!! yest got slight contraction..think its F1 fault..cos i got excited while watching it..hahaha..

was quite pissed yest..haha..rem my MIL gog hols in nov..so she nv said anything abt my CL..then yest she told me she not gog hols liao..then she starts to tell my hubby this n dat like..y engaged CL ...blah blah blah..argh!!! i told my hubby i insisted to hv one..let me decide this for once.. my hubby said he dun like stranger to b in the hse..but he nv stop me..i said GOOD! hahahahah...
happy.gif

<font color="ff6000">cheezel,</font>
<font color="ff6000">Wah...u already so carefree still complain. Imagine those who r 'force' to do it the tradition ways...*faint*</font>

<font color="ff6000">whitepaper, mousebb</font>
<font color="ff6000">Both your DH so gd ^_^b, think if my DH don't spy on me for my mom, I shd b counting my blessing liao...sigh</font>

whitepaper,
You are right! I can't see that area anymore lo! I rather pay my hubby $5 to trim for me rather then taking the risk to trim myself scarly accidentally cut my flesh!

<font color="ff6000">alamah...u hor, still thinking of getting lifelong FOC waxing *piangz* Hahaha...
aiyoh...u better pay your DH $5 to help u trim it short like what whitepaper suggest lah...hahaha </font>

<font color="ff6000">Bluey,</font>
<font color="ff6000">so when can u get the pimple laser? can do it immediately after delivery or after confinement? but guess it will recover quite fast after laser?</font>

<font color="ff6000">Trace,</font>
<font color="ff6000">sigh...your mil is juz like mine loh, always last min action but gd tat your DH is on your side
happy.gif
so no worries, juz ignore her bah</font>

Trace,
Your mil very fickle minded leh! You are right to insist getting a CL lo! Cos i heard of too many stories of mil insisting of doing confinement end up also like bochup never cook decent meal and always go out never help much end up the poor mummy gotta do everything herself or even worst kena depression lo.

lynnzee/ jjmom,

dats wad i m worried!! i told my hubby, hw can yr mum handle taking care of bb at nite...do housework..marketing and cooking? n erm...she dunno hw to cook oso leh.. i dun wanna suffer during dat one mth manz..anyway i cant b bothered lar..if she wanan say more..i will tell her..its my mum who insisted to have it..n my mum is paying for it!

i m lucky my hubby is understanding..dat dae so happy leh..haha..he said he wanna reward me aft my birth..hahaha..he said he wanna pay for my lasik ..good!! :p

wah suddenly i hv craving for kenny rogers!! cheezy macroni n corn nipplets!

Back