(2008/10) Oct 2008

<font color="0000ff">Forest,

My hair is a forest of whites! hahahahaha

Raining so heavily now I feel like finding a corner and hibernate *yawn yawn*
</font>

bluey,

its really irritating sound..haha..

forest,

dun worry lar..u still look great! do it aft yr birth..n yr slimming!

Trace,
ya lor.. either give him toothpick or dental floss!! :p

Rebecca,
hehehe.. thanks thanks... see, i feel so much better now le!!! :p :p

mousebb,
errrmmm.. not all ang mohs are gentleman!! u've not seen the worse!!

Jasminetea,
hehe.. Cheralynn wanna keep u and ur DH in suspense i guess.. so far, there's a few mummies who might just be overdue... so, maybe u'll be as well!! keep us posted after ur checkup on Sat ya!!
happy.gif

yeah... where's Juz Us? :p

Littlebluey,
ur forest cant be like my forest wor... see, even my nick is forest mah.. ahahaha... :p :p

Trace,
yeah... after birth.. so much to achieve.. ho ho ho!!

Trace
I'm still here lah... just busy eating my wholemeal bread... hahaha...
happy.gif

Oh about hair colouring and BM. Yes I heard you need to throw away EBM 24hrs from ur hair colouring... so before that you gotta express more and store so that baby can still have BM during that 24hrs...
happy.gif

For me, I'm definitely gonna rebond my hair... and I'm gonna do eyebrow embroidery!!! So that I have perfect brows everyday!!! kekeke... heard this shop in Bishan is real good.

<font color="ff0000">forest,

yr hair like movie hahaha... try to ignore him lah... not worth getting angry now... must be ZEN....

littlebluey,

sama sama, my blood blog also growing so i changed my hair parting to hide it. Doc wong said after giving birth less strong blood flow, so maybe will bleed less when i 'chop' it off. trying to avoid stitches leh... i paste surgical tape over mine to flatten it. otherwise the big blog grow and grow... sigh.

yah a lot of comments abt me working when due in 2 weeks haha! but then work so long on this project and then not there on actual day to witness also sian right? at least i get to go home around midnight - the rest stay for debrief until 2-3am every nite!

mousebb,

yr hubby's job the most xin ku. work so hard but still will have public cormplian and cormplain - singaporeans a bunch of whiners. is he in the river valley office or the city hall one? i get updates from my colleague there over email at 1:30am every night.</font>

hi mummies!
happy.gif

sengkang having a storm huh? my god! i forgot to bring in my clothes this morning, tonite got to rinse again. sigh!

Gio,
congrats!
happy.gif
ur baby gal looks so adorable!!! Shes reallie so so so CUTE!!
happy.gif

Bosses
i am so pissed too. Was on mc last thur n fri, then today came back, email flooded, and my lady boss... she had nber ever asked me how i feel or how am i coping ever since i got pregnant. then when i say i wan take ML a week b4 my due, she does not approve, just replied bluntly to me "dun need to take so early, see how 1st! and now i oni left with ard 11 days to my edd, she still refuse to approve! and throw me more assignments! today i came into office, she start to tell me, have u done this, done tat? if not, when do u plan to do? so sacarstic! reallie make me boil!
sad.gif
and to think she herself is a mother, so not understanding! *faint*

how how how! sometimes i am so angry until i utter vulgar language to myself! hahhaha
happy.gif

Hello mummies... i'm home with marcus xie hong en.

Stayed in 1 more day as marcus had jaundice. Now i rented the light bed home for home phototherapy.

Visited Gioanna. Her Skylar is so cute.

whitepaper,
if u're talking abt the Bishan shop... for eyebrow embroidery.. heard the waiting list is a few months leh!!! have u made appt??

Rebecca,
:D thanks dear!

dimpletot,
hahaha... angry woman.. so must drama more... :p :p

beary, we hv the same kind of unreasonable boss!! U just tell her u need to rest! If she still dont approve, go escalate to her boss!

<font color="#6698FF"> Mummies!!!
i feel like eatin those nt confinement food leh!!! like chicken rice, nasi lemak, ice kacang, sushi, ice-cream waffles, mac, KFC, mos burger!!! yum yum!!! grrrr!!!!!</font>

whitepaper,

hehe no sound frm u..tot u pop liao.. ya..my mum n aunties all went to bishan to do their eyebrows..my gf called up in jun...her appt is fixed up to nov! very pack!

beary,

aiyoh. i think she's just sore that you're going to get 4 months ML. i think u should just apply and go on leave - tell her in germany they get to go on ML 6 weeks before EDD!!!!!!

oh yes, XINYING, you're the other one whose hubby is working on F1 - so how he managed to be with you?

everafter,

you oso having this kind of stinko boss! i dunno why they have no heart one! my tummy so big liao, walk oso got prob, still like to give me mental torture
sad.gif
bad, very bad... *shake head*

lucki we got ML, can take this chance to take a breather! see cute baby oso better than facing her! haha
happy.gif

btw, anyone got good recommendation for HK drama series? I like those mysterious, crimes investigation or family plotting type... my colleague always goes back to jb on fri, so he say he can help me buy! so happi!
happy.gif

dimpletot,

my leave submission is electronic one, so got to direct to her, if she dun approve, database will not reflect me as 'on leave'
sad.gif

nmind, i will ask gynae when i see him tomolo for 'mc'. hope he can help! pray hard hard
happy.gif

yah yah... got free tickets and of course must go lah... Once in my lifetime to experience it... surprised that my minnie sleeping nicely in the tummy with the noisy sound... maybe she's really a F1 fan... listening quietly... ha ha ha..

<font color="aa00aa">Forest
I think you are right! I may not have seen th worse that's why sometimes even my hubby also said I naive!

Jess
My gynae is very supportive one. He always try to fulfill his patients' wishes. But my hubby said since he already mentioned there might be complication if I proceed with natural birth, it is better that we dont take the risk. What for ended up suffering double pains and paying for double cost.

Xinying
Glad to hear that you are home with your bb! </font>

little bluey
my colleague kana a cyst on her face during her last preg. she went to laser off too. if u apply some soohting cream, it wont go off? is the pimple due to pregnancy hormone? nvm la....as long as ur hubby no complain, then ok. laser off liao then will be mei mei soon.

Re: rebonding/colouring hair
i also wanna rebond my hair. i look like SHIT now. messy hair...haiz...after second preg, really like "lao" 20 years....like auntie like tat. sien.

whitepaper
my cousin went to do eye embroidery at the bishan shop too. in fact i went with her that time but i didnt do cos i freak out when i saw my sil eyebrow when she 1st did. but she do at other shop la...not the bishan shop. my cousin one looks natural. but they have lots of customer wor n long Q as wjhat forest said.

lili
jia you!!

Re: confinement rules
i wonder how ppl survive if they really follow every single rules. no bath, lie on bed all the time, no TV, only eat confinement food etc. i think i will go bersek.

mousebb
our "ang mo" gynae told me must BATH during my #1. this time rd he didnt say anything prob this the 2nd preg liao ma. he also say go out, waTch movie. he very funny one le.

beary,
ur boss wants u to work until u pop ah? or can u sound her out again?? or ask ur gynae, see if he can issue u a letter, requesting early ML??

puppy2006,
wow.. my idol!! i also got free tix, but hubby refused to go, cos' think it'll be too noisy for bb!! must hve been fun to be in the excitement!!!

dimpletot,
i like korean dramas too.. :p

Rebecca,
will ur hubby or MIL let u eat them??
or ur hubby can help u to get a bite or 2?? :p
otherwise, must REN ok??

<font color="aa00aa">Rebecca
Better be guai guai! Dont anyhow eat huh!Actually I also thought of eating KFC during my confinement but some mummies here mentioned better dun eat chicken so this round I better be guai le.</font>

Forest and Trace

Yes I heard the waiting list is very long too!!! Will call them soon... hahaha... maybe my appointment is next year June!!! wah biangz!!!

<font color="0000ff">Dimpletot,

At least yours is not at such a prominent area as mine -_-"" sad sad, u still can paste surgical tape over it but I can't!!
sad.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Beary,

U seemed to hv a mean boss leh! I alrd told my boss abt my checkup tmr, if the gynae has any last min decision, then I will go on leave frm 2/10/08 and she's said no problem..hmmm

Juz come here and rant, dun bottled it up!</font>

xinying,
welcome home with Marcus!! hope his jaundice will go away soon ya!! do take care, and keep us updated on his progress... Jia You!

<font color="aa00aa">Cheezel
I think our "ang mo" gynae think we are no longer first time mummies le, so should be experienced liao and dont need his reminders anymore. But did he ask you whether did you bath when you go back for your post delivery checkup? I think if our answer is "no", most likely he would stay far far away from us! Hahaha!!!!</font>

Littlebluey

You can also paste surgical tape lar... just be careful not to eat it accidentally... hehehe... oops sorry...
happy.gif
but seriously, dun worry too much over it, just less than 2 weeks away....... jiayou jiayou
happy.gif

<font color="ff0000">puppy,

you were at grandstands? my colleagues din let me go outside the suite, said too noisy for bb. but actually i checked with my gynae, she said no problem... won't cause deafness or anything, cos sound v muffled by amnotic fluid.

ok gals, i'm going to take my second nap of the day. it's so good to be not working. i can definitely get used to this hahaha.</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Xinying
I remember my boy's PD mentioned for jaundice, it is best if we can let the bb catches some morning sunlight. Heard it helps a lot. Have to take off his clothes but must remember to cover his eyes. </font>

<font color="119911">hi all

bluey, forest>> no no, haha i havent pop yet! din wanna cut queue :p morning i was washing up some baby stuff then went for checkup in the afternoon then walk walk. came home, raining so good to sleep so snooze a while then here i am now! so many posts to catch up! bluey>> btw, i oso chopped my hair!!
sad.gif
and wow ur pimple still not better ah? can try take more coconut juice :p liang, see if it helps

busybee>> ya, i agree wif jjmom. i feel baby health most impt. BF, we can try our best. if cannot then nvm. rmb, happy mum = happy baby ya?

jjmom, trace>> ya pregnant not suitable to do lasik. thats what they told me too when i did my lasik last year. but after birth can do liao. but wait til after confinement ba haha anyway the eye sight thingy, is supposed to revert back after pregnancy when our eyeballs return to normal. i certainly hope so! else i only experience the effect of perfect eyesight from lasik for one year only!

lili>> glad to hear your BM supply is improving!
happy.gif
all due to your hard work! jia you!

mousebb>> haha so funny! i think u deliver that time will be too busy to think of ur drama serials! haha

busybee, lynnzee>> me too!! i think pregnant that time, like lack of sleep, then more tiring coz body making baby mah. overall, i think it aged me too
sad.gif
can't wait to faster get back to my facials etc see if improve not!

dimpletot>> gong xi gong xi! can relax a bit b4 delivering le
happy.gif
wah the F1 yesterday so exciting! see massa from 1st place to almost last place, so poor thing!

trace>> lol why ur boss like so 'uncle' one? haha u should ask him if he nid one! :p ya whitepaper was around this morning. we keeping track of each other to see who pops first :p

facebook>> haha i find it hard to keep track which mummy is who in the forum vs facebook vs multiply! so confusing!

xinying>> must be good to be home
happy.gif
how's things??

beary>> actually u can juz ask ur gynea if u nid ML early. it works like MC, boss cannot say no one leh. but of course, might affect performance lor
sad.gif
what to do?
</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Juz Us
Sure have time to think about my drama serials bcos those are in the evening ones mah! My op is in the morning!</font>

<font color="0000ff">Cheezel,

It's not a "bloody pimple" but a cyst like wat your colleague gotten during her pregnancy, so unfortunate it appear twds the last fews of my pregnancy now ! diaoz!

My DH oni said, poor thing! and he keeps looking at it
sad.gif
</font>

My hubby took leave all the way. He'll be with me till sat. Haha... lucky got him. I'm clueless at how to handle baby and how to help baby latch on etc. He's the best. Like expert like that.

My birth story:
10am check in to hospital
12noon clear bowels, change to operating gown
1.15pm push to opertaing room
1.30pm Administered the epidural jab
1.35pm Ass felt warm, toes can still wriggle but can't lift my feet liao
1.40pm Gynae and hubby came in. Start liao. Can smell a burning smell. Can feel tugging and all. But no pain.
1.55pm Gynae push tummy to push baby out. Baby too big, so had to use forceps.
2pm CRY... Marcus is out!!! I teared upon hearing his cries. Hubby cut is unbilical cord

Nurse and pead checked and wrapped baby up. Slap baby on my chest and we took 2 pictures.

Hubby and baby went to nursery. I was left on the table for the cleaning an sewing of my tummy.

3pm wheeled back to ward.
5pm can move my legs liao. Feed baby for first time. Ahhh... such a wonderful feeling.

<font color="0000ff">Whitepaper,

It's quite diff becos it's at an odd angle and to me it's mutated! hahahaha ;p

Am ok with it lar, wat to do? Can oni "xiu le ta" after delivery now getting pissed over it oso no point
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Juz Us,

Chey! I thot u went for delivery le becos never hear from you muhahahahaha
happy.gif

I've been taking coconut, barley, chrysanthemum, watever I alrd drink leow, tht stoopid pimple is actually a cyst!!
sad.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">Xinying,

It's gd that your DH can accompany you during tis time, I think it's pretty crucial! Of coz laggi best that he helps out!</font>

trace,
thks! wrote the title of the show for my colleague to buy
happy.gif

forest, littlebluey, JuzUs
yah, i was thinking of asking gynae write letter for my boss to ask for early release. hopefully this will help. coz my backache reallie bad, ache everytime i sit down or get up from my seat. i reallie feel like an old woman!

xinying,
waa! from the moment ur gynae and hubbie come in to baby coming out, oni 20 mins! this is reallie fast!
happy.gif
it must be such a relief to see ur baby!
happy.gif

Littlebluey
Thanks for the dates. Think I'll settle for 20th Oct for my C-section though.

You said you're afraid of pain but isn't the recovering from C-section even more painful/unbearable? At least labour pain is only on that day.

Beary
My boss is just like yours. Sooooo unreasonable. But mine's not married. But mean like anything! Anyway, I took medical leave from my gynae.

Xinying
So not painful on the second day after your C-section ah? How come I hear different stories in another thread?

<font color="0000ff">Beary,

Think it will be gd to check with your gynae, see if he can issue you HL or ML..at least u can take the time to rest and do the last min prep
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="119911">forest,</font> <font color="aa00aa">mousebb,</font>
<font color="#151B54"> my MIL dun allow. but my hubby will let me hve a bite or 2. but normally, dun dare to try. hehe... my hubby allow me to hve a bite or 2 but will nag n nag n nag. my MIL is better den him. say once. listen or nt, up to u. nt like my hubby. piangz!! like ah ma!!</font>

Back