(2008/09) Sep 2008

Hi ladies, today went back to tampines with hubby to see anymore items to grab, but din get to see anything new except 1 pc which i missed out ytd. Before that went to Ubi for the Poney sale, realise that after ytd's chionging session, the clothes at Poney seems EX @ ard $8 for a top/bottom. So din buy anything. Wasted trip... lol!

2009 CNY Gathering..
Yeah~ looking forward to that!

Date: 7th Feb 2009 (sat)
Time: 2 - 5pm
Place: Jaymickey's place @ Tanah Merah

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb

Jaymickey - i'm onz~ even told my fren who is coming back from overseas that cannot org gathering on that day!!
happy.gif
Oh! I recall that we decided dun need to give babies a/p right? hahaha...

lilboymum - how heavy is CH?? I totally cannot believe it loh! I was just gonna say she looks sooo pretty, demure and cute doing her ICT and that the carters rompers will really suit her coz all pastel-ly sweet sweet butterfly/ flower designs.. I think it must be lao hua yan cannot see that she is so girly!!!

sorry mummies have not given my input on the sale:

personally I think this sale has quite a good range of baby boy rompers. Nice stripey types, polo collared and even cute aeroplane/ dino sort of prints. But really no separates, esp cargo type pants for boys!

And yup, osh kosh is $8 a pc, some are $15 a pc for hoodies I think.. it is pasted on the glass wall.. think not many ppl noticed that.

As for the gals, I feel that the range is limited to those sweet sweet pastel pinks/ yellows/ lilac rompers. I must repeat that these bring to mind lil CH sort!!!
happy.gif
For me, I prefer bright colours and dun particularly like rompers... so ended up strangely going back 3 times to buy for nieces and nephew (coz they asked, "ee-ee what about me?" when I showed them lil s' new clothes.. sigh.. but SO HARD to find clothes for 2T - 4T!

Anyways still got 1 day left for those who still want to chiong!!
happy.gif
Really quite a good deal coz most rompers are 3 for $10 and there was no Q yest aft and today aft...

Actually, come to think of it, i was there at 4plus yesterday aft!! Din see mei, lilboymum and rach!

pizzahut mummies - sooo happy to have that time to chat up! Sorry couldn't join for ice-cream though i really really badly wanted to.. was quite painful without pumping for 5 hrs! nice meeting xuanting, jeraldine and jessie!
happy.gif

TRaz and Yan - must have just missed you both! Was there today at 2plus? Was a real quick one... primarily to chauffeur my sis and mom there..

Jaymickey, help u consolidate:

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
5. Springz + lil S (hb TBC)

Millie:
Sephora is everywhere in SH. http://www.sephora.com/help/storeController.jhtml?country=china&city=Shanghai
I usually go to the two nearest ones to my apartment, which is 1) the 淮海中路one, near H&M;
2001656.jpg

as well as 2) the 徐家汇one, next to 第六百货. Another one I frequent is the 正大广场 outlet at Pudong.

I'm surprised u didn't grab those winter jackets to standby for your upcoming posting to China...those thick thick sleepsuits will be necessary!!

Millie, I also just came back from Forum!! But I didn't get anything from Guess...Forum is my favourite shopping mall for the time being
happy.gif
Unfortunately, it's not THAT baby-friendly.

lanolin: I LOVE Little Colette!!

Lok: I went to Bookaburra and love it!!!

lilboymom: but CH doesn't look like a boy at all...!!

LC: your MIL called u heartless? Is she willing to help u out? My MIL is not happy that I'm going to dump a bulky Exersaucer, a travel cot, and all the tilams and toys there when I return to work!

Kym: I like the pink/red floral dress in the foreground in your first pic!

Gunibabe: why r u still swaddling Guniboy? The swaddle cloths are too tiny for my boy now! Besides, he'd struggle and wriggle out of the swaddle, however tight I 'bundle' him up...
happy.gif

Springz, i wasn't there early. we had to attend my ex coll's housewarming, follow by kaki bukit to pick up my bumbo seat, then go check out the poney sale, after that then went to the warehouse sale. By that time was ard 6.30pm already. lol, my hubby got soooo hungry driving us all over singapore, and when we got to tampines mall, it was super crowded! looks like alot of people doing last min christmas shopping? couldnt find a place to have dinner.. we ended up in Ramen Ten @ century sq... Anyway i think the tom yam SEAFOOD ramen is not too good for me.. now my c-sect wound looks like there are three mosquito bites, and its ITCHY!!
sad.gif

LC

my mil oso last time keep saying me n hb so cruel to put our elder gal in CC..but now i heard lesser of such remarks now...what to do..she dun wana look after citing health reason..i cant manage looking after her with a NB at home..

nice meeting all the mummies at the sales/pizza hut/ swensens. thanks storeberry for the lift there and yan and her hubby to send me back. so paiseh..
happy.gif

kym: i like your pink PJ set in the second pic. i didn't see it that day. guess must be all been grabbed before i reached.

springz: i also didn't pump for the longest time that day. it didn't hurt that much just that i was leaking at one side in swensens! had to hide behind the menu while yan pass me some tissue to stuff inside cos i forgotten to put on breastpads!

i'm going down to tampines again for the sales later this morning. hopefully will see new stuffs since it's the last day.
happy.gif

Milli ,
good that u grab those jackets .. sleepsuits also useful for bb ...

Jessi ,
u gg down again??? me thinking of gg down for jackets too ... think very worth to buy the jackets if i bring zac and zen to visit daddy... haiZ .. travel there very far .. haiZ ..

Flos ,
u look like a walking directory in shanghai ..any other good shopping places? when is the best time to shop in shanghai ?? haha ..i go chioing there for shopping next year .. I used to go there in june / dec holidays .. and these two periods never clash with any summer sales / winter sales .. so shopping there is damn exp( unless u buy local brand) .. so i rather buy here in sin.

springz/jessi: i only felt slightly engorged that day but the next day, one breast just suddenly became super engorged and i could not pump anything out of it! was like that the whole day and only got better in the night when i gave it a very vigorous massage in the hot shower. ouch.

i had so much fun on friday too! hope to see everyone again soon.
happy.gif

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb

springz, flos
thanks for your assurance but after two old men's similar comment, i kept checking out her fats..think it's ok lah...

springz
eih, shauna and ch looks the same leh, the kinda girl girl kind...but shauna does have a very bubbly cheery side!!!she will look great in lil skirts with skimpy tops!! kekekek...

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
7. lilboymum + CY + CH (tbc)

<font color="119911">
Adding my name to CNY gathering
happy.gif

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb</font>

<font color="119911">twendy (twendy) – it’s a pity you guys got all dressed up and didn’t make it for the Xmas gathering at the end! Dress him up in a Chinese-y outfit for the CNY gathering?

Shopping spree at Tampines – am so jealous of all the loot you ladies grabbed. Hubby and grubby are both busy sleeping now, and we have lunch and dinner gatherings – if not I would love to go grab some clothes too.

KymKym T (pebblez) – the girl dresses you bought are really pretty. If we have another kid, I want a baby girl! Btw, we took a photo of K in his bumbo yesterday which looked quite a bit like ur LetLet – have to post it up on FB when I get the chance.

So how was the swimming contest? When are they showing your episode on TCS?

lanolin (lanolin) – am clearing some leave, and starting work on 12th. And yes, I am gonna miss K. He stayed the nite at my MILs the day I had food poisoning, and I already missed him terribly then! Plus I get engorged if I don’t nurse and the breast pump cannot clear the lumps – these seem to only dissolve away when he suckles. Hubby says grubby is my "doctor".

cupcakes (cheekychubbycupcakes) – hope u have recovered from your food poisoning already.
happy.gif
So many of us falling sick.</font>

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
9. storeberry &amp; smallberry

Yessss... agreed I had fun chatting with all the mummies! I went back yday around 7plus cos I was going to my sis place in Tampines. Nothing much left, wanted to grab a few more pink sweet rompers but no more liao!! End up only gotten some bluish green rompers.

Limay:I am also gonna miss smallberry when I go back to work!! Sob sob! My breast lump also went away with his suckling!}

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
10. Kymkym + Scarlett + Hb

Jaymickey &amp; Traz:

Solly solly did not go to the competition in the end, cus it was really too rowdy that day while i was at the filming, Lunch can always be arranged anytime!! ~~~ LOL

Bigtoes:

Was so messy that day didn't ask about the filming time! LOL, i'll go check it out ..

Sales and Pizza Hut ladies:

Kekeke, when is our mahjong ah!!! ~~~ I grabbed the pink PJs on the second day of the sale~ it was something that was brought out when i got there~ so i guess ladies did not see it the first day round ~~ by the way.. anybody wants the froggy 3-piece PJ, 18 mths!! i grabbed too quick and bought 2 same sets la..... $10 only! ($12 at the sales)

hi,
would like to join in:

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb

Hi, Angeline, Chewring and Flos

My MIL wants very much to take care of Little J. In fact, she is taking care of him since mid of Nov when I went back to work.. but as I am clearing leave, I am work 3 to 4 days per week till end of Dec so I will take care on my off day..

Initially we have not much an issue for her to take care and we actually close both eyes on how she takes care. I dun even dare to call back during my office hour to ask her how is little J doing.

But recently, we realise her legs are getting worse (very bad knee problem). she can't get out from the leather sofa after sitting there for too long with little J and she cannot squat.. She is now limping and she will need an unmbrella to support when she is out.. I tot this is kind of putting little Jay in danger (maybe I sounded serious. what if her kneww give way one day and drop little J??

We also realise that there is no stimulation for little J there cos my in-laws will not sing or read to him.. just baby talk (in dialect) for a while and hurry him to zzz..

The trigger point for us to turn to IFC is when she told my BIL that she feels xin ku and tired looking after little J and she dun have time for housework etc (contradicting right?Tot she said she very much want to take care of grandson and being the grandma, she said she has the very 1st right to look after).. So we tot maybe send little J to IFC (since we dun like the idea of a maid) to spare her from the tiredness. But now she is calling me heartless, cruel mummy.. sighz!!

LC

dun need to bother them lah..i both ear close tt time..now my gal doing v well in CC coz the teacher there is good..find a good IFC is most impt..mus c if the teacher friendly passionate anot..i went to kkh LV to chk last time but teachers not tt good..like lifeless..boring type..

hi jaymickey

Put my name down 1st..hubby tbc later ...
happy.gif
can dress them up in cny costumes liao..

so that day u were grabbing extras for the rest..keke..paiseh cant help much as being 'preassured' to be fast!

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
12. Angeline + bb (hb tbc)

Hi,Angeline

I am closing both ears already.. dun wan to be bothered. what is impt is my boy and my hubby as a family..

hi jaymickey

Would like to join in the CNY gathering..

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)

<font color="0077aa">LC: You MIL really contridicting! But IFC might be the next best option now, hope you find a good one!

Maid: So far this is the 2nd week &amp; maid has been efficient &amp; hardworking. She loves to carry my bb though! But if I need to bond with bb then I will ask her to do her stuffs. House is alot cleaner now too!!

I went to the sale agin yday evening around 7plus, no much people alr. The sweet pink rompers no more liao so I only managed to get some blue-green ones...</font>

Hi, storeberry

MIL came this morning and give e the black face again. spoilt my sunday mann. Dun wan to talk abt here already.

U still went down to the sale?? my goodness!! I wan to go today but think there might be very little left. wait drag my hubby there and ended up nothing, sure kanna left right centre..

Glad your maid is doing fine.. I guess maid will be better to handle house chore.. Zane will be very happy to be with mummy than maid :p I also happy cos little J hs been with me since Fri and will only go my in laws place next wed cos tom he is going for his jab and I am on leave both tom and Tues (just in case he kanna fever for the jab).

CNY gathering
Hope I'll recover frm jetlag by Feb 7! Ok, at first I tot nonid to buy any CNY clothes for Char since I'm not in SG..now got excuse to buy her smthing to wear for the gathering!! A mini qipao?? keke..

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)
14. Sunrays + Charlotte

hi hi... yes jaymickey response is good! Thought mummies staying in the north may not want to travel down.. pl tell us if you want to limit to no hubby/ helper..
happy.gif

will love to join in the gathering! Jaymickey stays so near to me. i m also near tanah merah, opps the temple. which part are you?

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)
14. Sunrays + Charlotte
15. greenbaby + bb

<font color="0077aa">LC: Do't bother too much by what your MIL says, sometimes they just say for the sake of saying. Maybe in the begining she just want to comprain about taking care of J then now she regret when you really go &amp; find alternatives...

Yesss... went back to the sale again but boys still have those stripey rompers, I think its good buys!</font>

Mummies Mummies,

Anyone interested in this? FIL complain got no space !@#%^... otherwise i'll keep it!!!! ZZZ.. now giving it away for free.. but you have to come my house to collect :p..... let me know k~~?

2002479.jpg

Mummies Mummies,

Anyone interested in this? FIL complain got no space !@#%^... otherwise i'll keep it!!!! ZZZ.. now giving it away for free.. but you have to come my house to collect :p..... let me know k~~?

2002481.jpg

hihi mummies ,
who else is gg to the sale again today ?? me thinking of gg nw ... dun have things to do lei .. sianZ ..

Kym Kym ,
Where do u stay .. see if i want to go and collect .. keke .. i never owned a walker before.. cos did not buy for zac ... see if my zen wants to walk on it ... but if u stay too far ... then i better not go

Flos,
I love to shop at 徐家汇 too but the things there are not cheap . 梅 龙 镇 and Times Sq are oso not bad . Oh u have ur own apartment in SH. Can reveal which area u stay ?
It's my hubby who needs to work there, not ME !!! So no choice i may hv to go over there wif Alston in April where it's not so cold by then.

Chewy_ring,
七 浦 路 has a lot of cheap buys, u might wan to go there.

Jaymickey,
I cannot confirm now if i can attend the gathering. I'll just put my name down 1st.

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)
14. Sunrays + Charlotte
15. greenbaby + bb
16. Millie22+ Alston (hb tbc)

Hi Kymkym,

I like the walker... Where are you staying ? I am still on leave till end of this year, if you are near by, i can drive over
happy.gif

Can you PM me your address ?

count me in

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)
14. Sunrays + Charlotte
15. greenbaby + bb
17. preggie + cristian + hb

chewy_ring: did you managed to go down to the sales again today? sorry only saw your PM after i got back from the sales. but i don't remember see any jackets there that is 3 for $10 only the osh kosh hooded and zipper jackets.

not much people at the sales today and the stuffs about the same but there are some new dress set for girls that i didn't see on friday. got a few but it cost $5 per set, not 3 for $10 that i paid that day. :p

count me in for the CNY gathering
happy.gif

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)
14. Sunrays + Charlotte
15. greenbaby + bb
18. Jessi + bb (hb tbc)

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)
14. Sunrays + Charlotte
15. greenbaby + bb
18. Jessi + bb (hb tbc)
19. Crayonshin + sumo

Mummies who were there earlier, thanks. Hee, cos I had an easy time choosing the clothes. Luckily Alabone spotted me, else I wouldnt have known u mummies were all there. Thanks to all mummies who helped to carry Sumo while I shopped!

Had fun lunching with u mamas. My boy was such a disgrace! hahaha..

Springz, I offered u my "breastpump" but u refused. HAHAHA...

Jessi, u were so secretive! Din even realised u stuffed tissue paper at Swensons.

LC, like me..one ear in one ear out. Whatever they say, just nod head but roll eyes in one corner. haaa.

I'm still undecided where to put my boy. Either IFC or my mum.

When MIL heard IFC, every week without fail, she'll say IFC not good, so dirty, 1:3 how to care for HER baobei bla bla bla.

Jaymickey - 7th Feb. i can only confirm when i go back to work on 5 Jan cos i need to know my workload before i commit. Nowadays lots of targets to meet so if am duty at a roadshow, then i cannot make it. will keep u posted.

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)
14. Sunrays + Charlotte
15. greenbaby + bb
18. Jessi + bb (hb tbc)
19. Crayonshin + sumo
20. Breadmum + Little e (TBC)

Please count me in.

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)
14. Sunrays + Charlotte
15. greenbaby + bb
18. Jessi + bb (hb tbc)
19. Crayonshin + sumo
21. sunnysunny + Baby

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)
14. Sunrays + Charlotte
15. greenbaby + bb
18. Jessi + bb (hb tbc)
19. Crayonshin + sumo
20. Bacon&amp;Egg + Baconboy (HB TBA)

Please count me in.

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb
11. bakingmama + bb
13. LC + bb (hb TBA)
14. Sunrays + Charlotte
15. greenbaby + bb
18. Jessi + bb (hb tbc)
19. Crayonshin + sumo
21. sunnysunny + Baby
22. bacon&amp;egg + bb (HB tba)

realised some mommies' fingers are faster! hee..

Repost list...

1. Jaymickey + bb
2. Jeraldin + HB + bb
3. Yan + HB + bb
4. Traz + bb
6. Xuanting + hb + bb
8. Bigtoes + Dracwy + bb