(2008/09) Sep 2008

<font color="119911">Hi mommies - so am back, just had a quick read thru the last few days on gossip that I missed out on
happy.gif
Its just hubby, baby and me at home now, cos the CL is not here yet...baby Kieran and hubby are both sleeping so I thought I'd catch up on forum reading. (I think hubby is more exhausted from the hospital stay than me...I haven’t slept at all during the day - even went to check my office email earlier!)

Koras - congrats on Kaylen!
happy.gif
So cute and wide awake at birth! So we both gave birth on the same day!! I wanted to come visit u, but we didn’t get any update on whether u have popped then...

blackberryB (blackberryb) - I was on the 3rd floor, where the renovation was going on beside the nursery (till end Sept), so it was quite noisy during the day. It wasn't as bad at the other floors when I went by to see Ava, Storeberry and Pebblez.

alabone (alabone) - On remembering the timing for my birth story - hah, don’t know why, but just did. There is a wall clock at the OT anyways and I was watching the time slowly pass by (especially after baby is out, and there is nothing to do but wait for the gyne to clean up the mess). Was also worried that they would forget to ask hubby to come in to the OT and was watching the time and reminding my gyne. He almost didn’t make it actually - cos no one told him where to go and what to do - thank ur hubby again for directing him to the right waiting area Ava!!

dollyNEYUKO and other mommies who commented on baby Kieran's rosy cheeks - the photo that hubby posted up with baby Kieran and his rosy cheeks was edited lah. Hubby got too bored in hospital with no internet connection and did some photoshopping...! But we are quite surprised that he came out very clean with no vernix and very little blood. The 1st time they placed him in my arms, I thought they had wash him clean!

Shazz - wow - 20+ mommies from our forum have popped!! The remainder of the mommies must be getting more excited and anxious!!

On mommies asking for pricing for Epi C sec at TMC - mine was about $1200 (deposit) + $2k top up for a 1-bedder, after deducting all the medisave stuff. Total cost for whole pregnancy works out to about $9k, right from conception till now. There are some incidentals you need to factor in, stuff like the Pediatrician fees (about $400+), anesthetist fees (about $500+), a lot of surgical material used that u aren’t aware of (at marked up prices of course), and even some small items you didn’t use but got billed anyways (like a vomit bowl)!

On the CDA account - you CANNOT open a CDA account with OCBC or Standchart for baby no.1 yet, until they govt makes its new policies law in October. I checked with the OCBC guy at their counter at TMC, and he said it is only after that that OCBC will change their forms etc. to be applicable for 1st born.

We did however, do the birth cert at the hospital, as well as apply for the $4k baby bonus.

BFing - don’t be too anxious if you don’t have enough milk at the beginning. I took Fenugreek a couple of days before I delivered, and I think now I have too much milk! Am not taking the papaya soup, etc stuff they feed us in the hospital anymore as well. Breast is abit engorged and making sure that I don’t end up with blocked ducts. Have been expressing abit to clear them and hoping that Kieran sleeps less during the day and start drinking more! Like most mommies, I am worried that he is not taking in enough, but he poops like 4 times a day, so I think he is (mommies - have to buy A LOT of diapers and wet wipes/cotton wool when there are sales!!)

Btw, for 1st time mommies like me - go get the "breastfriend" support for BFing. I asked hubby to get it the day I was discharged, and it really is helpful in propping up baby to BF. It cost about $75 after discount at Kiddy Palace.

SarahMay - yes, emergency C-sec will be under GA, not LA. Anyway, like I mentioned earlier, GA is more comfy for mommies, especially if you are the panicky type.

preggie (preggieblues) - hope u are feeling better from the aftermath of your epi already. For me, cos of the C-sec, the pain is at the wound area. Most of the time you don’t realize it is there really. - I guess my threshold of pain is higher than I thought. But yah, it does hurt when I cough, sneeze and laugh, and have to be careful getting out of bed.

eve (yurieve18)- just read about Kieren undergoing surgery L poor thing, hope he is recovering well now....don’t worry too much okie, I am sure he is in very good hands in the hospital. Take this time to get some rest and recover...

sasa de mouse (sasa_xie)- hugs, hope u are feeling better and less hormonal now. Anyway, its normal to be more emotional post delivery, and it will pass in abit, so hang in there okie! I guess just don’t be too fussy about how your MIL handles ur boy okie? At least u have ur maid to help out, I am sure she will learn the ropes.

Shaving &amp; enema - yes, u have to shave if you are going for C-sec (not sure about natural?) My nurse was not so fussy, so she just did a quick inspection and passed me. I though I could escape getting the enema as well, but then still ended up doing it (my gyne is ultra-detailed and would insist on everything to be on the safe side - like putting a dual-valve tube into my arm (one for painkillers, one incase I need a blood transfusion during surgery). Also made me go in so early (10.30am) for a 2pm surgery, and didn’t get to eat for 1.5 days, or drink for a day.

skinny pig - wow, congrats on baby Kayne - he is a nice sized baby at almost 3.8kg! Well done!

Flos (flos) - on your qtns ---- car seat, we had it ready for Kieran when he was discharged, but didn’t seem like he could fit in nicely (he is too small), so my MIL ended up carrying him in her arms on the drive home (yah, not the safest think to do). He slept all the way thru though..

We brought him back in the clothes the hospital provided; nope, I brought my Medela but didn’t use it at the hospital cos the milk flow is not a lot till day 3-5 and by then u are already home; yes - I bathed in the hospital the minute my catheter came out and just used whatever body wash they provided.

QUESTION ----
Post natal blues - so far, it hasn’t hit me yet, fingers crossed that it wont...am wondering if it will, and when that will happen since 50-60% of moms apparently do! 2nd time mommies - did you get post natal the 1st time round?

Okie, another looonnggg post. Better go and wake baby up for his feed now!
happy.gif
</font>

I'm new here. So touch to see so many newborns. Congratulations to all mommy who already delivered! My EDD is 26/9/08. Waiting for my turn!

jaundice and sunbathing
i think the advice by docs is not to sunbathe the bb. sunlight provide very little UV that can be concentrated on the bb. most likely the bb will get a sunburn.

ava, isabelle
missed bring pregnant??!!!!!!!!! are you sure!!!????????? i have never missed being preggie even with CY!i was just soooooo glad it was over. the only part i missed was gettng enough sleep...i hate hate being pregnant!!!

all mummies who have given birth
congrats!!!! lucky ones!!! your journey has started!!!!!!!

post natal blues
o yes, i was kinda depressed but not hitting the blues stage lah. that was also because the support given then was very little. think i've recounted this story countless times but my mum who was supposed to do confinement for me didnt do such a great job, she was supposed to cook lunch and dinner for me but last min couldnt do it coz of work. so i ended up eating three day boiled soup most of the time. when ILs took over for lunch, they cook me the same thing everyday for two weeks - fish mee sua. they came over to my place and complain how dirty the place is blah blah...so i ended up screaming at them...think they thought i went berserk.

think a lot has gotta do with external factors whether one falls into depression. of course, there is the inevitable hormonal factor.

so i suggest mummies get as much help as possible. redundancy is better than not having enough help...

alabone
wow!!! is candence coming home oredi!!!!!that's fast!!! she must be the quickest discharged nicu premmie!!! you must be so proud of her!!! well done, lil girl!!!!!

Bigtoes (limay) -whch rm are u in wor. he our baby share the same baby birthday.
breastfeeding pain sia nipple to short need to pump out. but at night hard to pump to roughly the amt he drink need to top up with formula milk

mi on 29th 5pm eat till 31th then eat my 1st breakfast dun dare to eat too much scared vomit.

talking about the enema, bit painful when they insert the urine part. more pain when they pull out the urinetube sia

I really envy those mommies who hv popped n hv their bbs home wz them... I popped on 28Aug n hv only carried my bb twice n I miss him sooooo much.

My milk supply is also v low. I can only managed 20-30ml each time I pumped n I know this is definitely not enough for my baby.

Experienced mommies:
Will the milk supply gradually increase? I've been pumping for 3 days n until now I can only managed 20-30ml each time.

congrats to all the mummies who had popped these 2 days! and jia you to bacon&amp;egg and crayonshinchan who are next
happy.gif
so fast a third of our sept list had popped and it's only the beginning of sept.

seen all the pics posted here and on facebook. all the babies are so adorable!! can't wait for my turn to come.

chantelle, you can bring those night dress with front buttons opening so that it will be easier if you are going to start latching your bb in hospital.

Breastfeedng
Am having a tough time this round...i dunno if anything is being produced as my babies seem to cry for more each time they finish off...have to give glucose water to top up (am being insistent on no FM for now). No energy in between to pump and nipples sore like mad. Really dont remember it being so painful last time round...probably cos of having TWO rather than ONE latches at any time
sad.gif
hope can persevere thru the initial rough bits.

J&amp;S MUM
If u r reading this, did you manage to bf your twins from previous preg?

bigtoes, they're still renovating? omg... how noisy is it? i opted for a single room too. how long more till your cl arrives?

eve, why not try the fenugreek pills that bigtoes took? it seems to work for her. or some of those fish and papaya soup/peanut soup?

Isabelle
Yeah we changed the name at the OT cos when she came out, she didnt look like a Skylar to us. Name sounded too "tough" for her. So we went with the alternative Anais, which means graceful in Hebrew and is a french form of anna. It is also a perfume I used when my hb and I first started dating 15 yrs ago so we both liked the name and the memory it evokes.

welcome to the thread, jessie. have u decided on natural or c-section?

ava, perhaps it's just the girls having a v healthy appetite? do press on k. hugs.
happy.gif

Goldfish: I didn't see your last post! Oh my! Sooooo fast yah! All the best!!!

Koras: Your Kaylen is so cute!

Bigtoes: Thanks for info.

Alabone: Cadence can come home so soon? WOWOWOWOWOW! She is a fighter! Way to go girl!

Jessie: Welcome!

Eve: How is the little one?

eve
eat more! The more u eat, the more ur milk supply. Drink more of those nutritious soups too. And continue to pump regularly. Mebbe u can stimulate/massage ur nipple before pumping to get a good let-down first.

ava
indeed. She doesn't look like a skylar at all! And anais (pronounced "ah-nay" in French i suppose???) has a much nicer connotation! It's the cacharel perfume rite? And woah, 15 yrs ago? So long already!
Sorry to hear abt the bf. Rest well and eat more!!! mebbe u can call Christina for help if really desperate!

Isabelle
We pronounce it uhn-EYE-iss...not sure how they'd pronounce it in french but shld be the same.
yah i will call christina if needed...thx!!

<font color="0077aa">Flos: I didn't cry when bb was placed on my chest after he is out, I was shivering too much to feel anything! But when I got home I cried when I see how amazing GOD is to give me this miracle! And my hubby hugged me on the 1st night, I teared as well!

Breastpump: Would suggest mummies to bring if you are staying more than 3days in hospital cos my breast became engroged on the 3rd night, my neighbour's breast was also engroged even though she is not BF-ing her bb.

Bathing: I bathe on the 2nd day after getting off bed. Can't stand not bathing!

When we were in hospital &amp; visiting each other like Ava &amp; Limay, my frens were amazed by the power of online forum frens! They said that its like we are not there to give birth! Keke..

Wow, Stef&amp;seanbabes, congrats!!! You are one super mummy who did it without epi!!
happy.gif

Preggieblues: My bb also have juandice, I tried to sun him last 2 days but no sun coming to my house &amp; this evening is raining. Can rent the machine home rite? Bb "John" is seeing doctor tomorrow, hopefully juandice would have gone down!

Ava: Yah man, limay look so glam &amp; pretty! Keke.. Glad that Adan is fine now, am sure he is missing his twin sisters!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">CONGRATS to all the mums who popped!! Welcome to motherhood..latch/pump, feed, burp, change diaper, bathe bb,etc... hard work but rewarding!! Charlotte is 2weeks old today!! So fast!! It's really true when ppl say babies change everyday so grab the camera and trigger happy cos tats wat i am doing,haha!!

POST-NATAL BLUES
I think we can get really tearful &amp; emotional..it happened to me right in the hospital!! I guessed it was also bcos of my 14 hr labour &amp; the fact that i managed to dilate till 9cm but yet can't deliver my baby naturally. Frm the labour ward to the operating theatre, I was crying non-stop!! Then the 2nd day when the nurses tried to let Charlotte latch on, it was tough &amp; each time she'll wail soooo loud I wondered what went wrong.. even though the lactation consultants tried to help, still it was tough latching on a super impatient baby!! That very night, I cried again, told hb I felt terrible cos I can't let her drink frm my breasts, now that i think back, kinda silly lah..till today still cannot latch on but I'm happily expressing milk for my little darling.

Hmmm....the 1st week looking after my NB was the worst. Cos baby havn't adjust to the day/night timing so daytime they can sleep for hours then at night after feeds, eyes so wide...kept crying too..i was kinda frustrated initially cos i felt helpless, one time i cried with Charlotte too..

Thankfully i got my mum &amp; hb's support. Both of them always encouraging me... now at least the feeding intervals are more regular &amp; I dun feel so lethargic anymore.

So all mummies...JIA YOU!!!</font>

<font color="ff0000">**NEWS FLASH - Shazz in RH's delivery suite now... she might pop by 8pm!!**</font>

<font color="0077aa">Hi Koras! Wanted to visit you but didn't get any reply from u so thought let you rest.. But 6th floor have 637? Cos I didn't see it. Wanted to drop by &amp; see Kym (pebblez) but was busy preparing for bb's discharge so didn;t manged to see her. My tummy is still very bloated, hopefully by VF-ing the uterus will contract faster, think its normal.

BB hicupps is not of a concern, it will go away. I just leave it as it is.

Sasa: Don't feel demoralised, 60ml per time is quite good! My fren told me not to pump now &amp; feed on demand cos if pump out then might not have BM if bb decides to feed ealier, it will be tiring.

My bb fed like every one hour yday night!! Till I was dozing off when I am feeding him. And my nipples feel so sore now.. Am applying lanolin cream to ease it abit.

Sarah: Have been eating normally but glad that milk supply is good cos bb John is on a small side so want to fatten him up. Luckily CL is pro-BFing &amp; MIL not here or else I think if she knows that bb John is demanding for BM every one hour, she sure will force me to top up with FM. Yes, I have been praying for good milk supply as well!

Congrats to Meie &amp; Jas!

Wow, Shazz is next?? Exciting!</font>

blackberryB (blackberryb) - er ya. but nipple sometime too pain so feed formula milk
ava - mine also sore till i can hardly pump out sia.. when he suck so painful till i can cry
sarahmay - thanks
storeberry - er ya very tired after c-sec and family member coming over to visit din really have the time to rest
sad.gif

havear mine is 4 bedded de . tummy when i press is soft soft de.and my tummy is like few mth pregnant like that

sunray- same i also been trying to take more photo of my boi

Hi gals!

I went to see my gynae this morning and have detected some contractions but cervix still not open yet.

Am trying to tahan till this weekend then I pop..Most probably on 7 Sept! Am trying not to deliver before 6 Sep, cause timing not favourable for my hubby...
happy.gif

doctor told me to get more bed rest if I wanna delay till after 6 sep...don't walk around too much, cause that will cause cervix to open.

baby has grown quite a bit too...about 3-3.2 kg

To all the mummies who've popped, good luck to all the breastfeeding and stuffs!!! Enjoy the process and take things easily to prevent postnatal blues.

does after giving birth the leg still will sweel.. mine b4 give birth leg not much swell but after baby out notice my leg more swelling le

<font color="aa00aa">koras
it is normal..my gynae mentioned the swelling of the legs will usually be worse after c-sect.. takes abt 2weeks for it to subside. Drink more fluid in the meantime!</font>

<font color="119911">Hi mommies, am home alone with Kieran now, keeping an eye on him and watching America has Talent. It is pouring outside!!!

Jaundice - Kieran also has mild jaundice - was told by TMC to sit under indirect sunlight from 8-9am and 5-6pm with the baby, with his eyes covered with a piece of cloth. If there is no sun, then just place him under fluorescent light. In anycase, jaundice should disappear by day 10, so no need to worry
happy.gif

xuanting (xuanting) - reno at TMC is only on Level 3. Its not that noisy really, just some occasional drilling - but the babies at the nursery seem to have no problem sleeping!

BFing and milk supply - mommies might want to try Fenugreek pills from GNC. I didn’t take a lot really - just about 2 capsules a day, for about 3 days before I delivered and the colostrums came so I was able to BF from day 1. Also opted for the confinement food at TMC (which includes quite tasteless papaya fish soup).
For my case, I think I have too much milk coming in now and have stopped taking the capsules and soup. Am expressing out the excess milk to prevent engorgement - have about 100ml in 15min using the Medela mini electric. Its not that bad yet, so have to pump about 1-2 times a day to prevent the milk ducts from getting blocked.

Stef&amp;seanbabes,- wow u delivered without Epi!! Pei fu!!

Oh, and Shazz is in the hospital now…hehe, so many mommies popping!!

Malay massage
Mommies who have delivered - are u arranging for the massage lady to come by? I just called mine today, though my gyne said that "it is not medically proven to be of any use, so don’t bother." Mine is C-sec, so I only asking her to come by in 2 weeks time to let the wound heal more. Will just try 1 session first and see how it goes, no harm right?

Btw, mommies going to TMC - the nurses are all very attentive and sweet
happy.gif
They also have lactation consultants who would come by and discuss any BFing issues u have, and follow up is also very good, got a call from TMC today asking if mommy and baby had any problems and to answer any questions.
happy.gif
</font>

BFing
dun worry mummies who arent getting a lot of milk initially. all it takes to do is to latch, latch and latch.

for my fb...
i had pathetic milk ss in the first few days though my milk came in early enough. i had bad engorgement and couldnt pump out the milk coz the pump wasnt suitable so every pump was like 40-60mls the first week when my son was in hospital for jaundice. but by 6mths, i could pump 200mls per feed and sometimes up to 1litres while at work...so just latch as much as you can. milk ss will increase the more you latch.

and dun worry about bbs not drinking enough. bbs are better 'pumps' than those machines!!!

Wah! We're a sept thread and it's only been the 3rd day of Sep. Already there are more than 20 babies???!!!???
happy.gif

Bigtoes: You really have a lot of milk leh.. You're a good cow!
happy.gif
Keep it up..

Shazz: Congrats! Give us updates soon..

Sarahmay: Your hubby is not with you? How come?

Mei: Congrats on Devon..
happy.gif

Ava: Endure! It's definitely tougher feeding twins. Hope your milk supply kicks in soon.. Jia you!
happy.gif

Yah! Agree w mickey(bb mouse). Its only d 3rd day of Sept, and so many babies already delivered..
Congrats to all mummies who have popped. Im still counting down... Haiz... Wonder when my turn will come..
Went for check up last Monday. At 37w3d, bb is 3186g.. ;p

thanks jessi, my last login before induction tmr morning. went out for laksa..to enjoy 2-person world before it changes tmr..
happy.gif
but hubby got headache..ended up only i ate..sigh..been spending time with my furkid too..

It would be a sleepless nite for me..anxiously waiting for tmr..and taking extra time to bath..knowing i wont be able to bath for a long long time..haha..

good luck shazz..its 10.30pm...u should be holding your precious now..
happy.gif
update us soon..

good nite mommies and mommies-to-be(including myself)...jia you!

Hi Hi Girls! So many of you have popped!! The babies are all soo... cute!!
happy.gif
happy.gif
My EDD's 28 Sep, so still going about my daily activities as per normal(havent' even done hand-over at work :p) tho' I should be going on leave by 23 Sep.

Ava, re. your qn on BF-ing my twins last time round - I tried the rugby approach but it was tough cos' my C-sec wound hurt very badly. Also, the twins were pretty small (about 2+kg each_ so they couldn't latch on well. What I did was to try letting them suckle, but supplement with my EBM or FM. I persisted with EBM for about 5.5 months before my milk supply eventually dwindled due to work stress. But this time round, I'm quite adamant about BF-ing for as long as possible.
happy.gif
How are the girls? They're so sweet!!
happy.gif
Do pop into our twins/triplets thread regularly if you need any advice
happy.gif

To the rest of the Mummies who have yet to pop (including myself) - Jia You!
happy.gif

Updating table
I don't mind taking up the baton to update the table since I guess I will be one of the last few to pop.
happy.gif

mummies, i had updated the table from the last one that shazz updated.
do let me know if i had missed any updates.
happy.gif

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy's Nick</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Popped On</TD><TD>Baby's Name</TD><TD>Head (cm)</TD><TD>Length (cm)</TD><TD>Weight (kg)</TD><TD>Delivery via </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Winnie</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD>33</TD><TD>46</TD><TD>2.235</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>LC</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>3.19</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Jane</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Chen Chern Yi</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD>Samuel</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.545</TD><TD>Emg C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>sasa_xie</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD>Max</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.935</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Jen_Kate</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>sunrays</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>3.59</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Jas</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Wong MT</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD>Rachael</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>3.06</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>dseptkon</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Yeoh Swee Choo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>Jonathan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>3.145</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Jaline</TD><TD>MT A</TD><TD>Dr Esther Ng</TD><TD></TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>milkmilk</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee KH</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD>Ting</TD><TD></TD><TD>45</TD><TD>2.3</TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>skinny pig</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof Yong EL</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>Kayne</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>55</TD><TD>3.765</TD><TD>Asst w Epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>lanolin</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Selina Chua</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>Declan</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>51</TD><TD>3.275</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>alabone</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Patricia Sim</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Oct</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD>Cadence Faith</TD><TD></TD><TD>46</TD><TD>2.01</TD><TD>Emg GA C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>preggie</TD><TD>MtE</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>Cristian</TD><TD></TD><TD>50</TD><TD>3.3</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Eve</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD>Kieren</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.74</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>storeberry</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>John</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>47</TD><TD>2.575</TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>twendy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD>Laurent</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>koras</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Kaylen</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>45</TD><TD>3.035</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Bigtoes</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>2.97</TD><TD>Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>Ava</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Summer</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>48</TD><TD>2.68</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Ava</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD>Anais</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>49</TD><TD>2.75</TD><TD>Emg Epi C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Angeline_Goh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Kym_Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lai Foon Min</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>13-Sep</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD>Scarlett</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>stef&amp;seanbabes</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Sharmaine</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>2.65</TD><TD>natural w/o epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>jaymickey</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>DR WH Kee</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD></TD><TD>51</TD><TD>3.2</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>yun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Eunice Chua</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tan KT</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Devon</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>50</TD><TD>3.355</TD><TD>natural w epi </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>yan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Celeste</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Shazz</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Lee I Wuen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD>Eamon</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>bacon&amp;egg</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Prof PC Wong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>crayonshinchan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>6-Sep</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Reyes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>WoodlandsMummy</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD>Shane</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>C-sec </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>rabbit</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>aisha8314</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Marianne Hendricks</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>hippie</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>hp_babe</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>isabelle</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>TC Chang</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>3-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gabrielle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>goldfish</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Mandy</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>mrsseng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Janf</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>mrsgan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Janelle</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>SnowWhite80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>T_T</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>7-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>sunnysunny</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Paul Tseng</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Raphael</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Ying Ling</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>8-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Precious</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Yingflo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>9-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>James</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Karen</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>10-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>cloud</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Tan K T</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kieran</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>juz_jewel</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Dr Tan LK</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>ydnic</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Jasmine</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Sri_leo</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>12-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Flos</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Cheng Li Chang</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>15-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Aloevera</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr M Tan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>16-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>boise</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Joan Thong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>lemon</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>milky</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Momoko76</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Cayden</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>qiuling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Ho HK</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>SarahMay</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Elisha</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Springz</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr Fong CW</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Shauna</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>fsa</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr Judy WongTPS</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Millie</TD><TD>Glen E</TD><TD>Dr Peter Chew</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>missy</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Heng Tung Lan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>19-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Md Qaid</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Taslyn</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>20-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Eviana</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>blackberryB</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Tracey Lim</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>21-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Ade</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Grace_Toh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>22-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Kaer</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Jasyeo80</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>jeanling</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Yong</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Lok</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Jonas</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>mrsyap</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>24-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Melody</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>blueroses</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>yvonneho</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>Jessi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Kee WH</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>26-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Alyssa</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>dollyNEYUKO</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Phua Soo Mear</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Vivienne</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Jgwee</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Jen</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Matthias</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Ruixiangsmom</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>27-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Darren</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Jules</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Woo Bit Hwa</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>81</TD><TD>Traz</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Dr Adrian(SK)</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>82</TD><TD>l'l CY</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Dr Vanaja</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD>Qi Hui</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>83</TD><TD>Rachel Lim</TD><TD>ESH</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>84</TD><TD>storm</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>girl</TD><TD>29-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>85</TD><TD>stormmie</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Dr Joan Thong</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD>1-Oct</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>86</TD><TD>bbmouse</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>Dr Chew</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>87</TD><TD>ChrisTan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>88</TD><TD>J&amp;Smum</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Cathryn Chan</TD><TD>boy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Kayen</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>89</TD><TD>XuanMummy</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>Dr Adrian</TD><TD>girl</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD> </td></tr></table>

Hey, we're only at day 3 and so many mommies have popped already!! cool...wonder if it's like that in other threads like Jun, Jul, Aug, etc...?? Sept mommies becoming Aug mommies, Aug mommies becoming July mommies, so on and so forth!!!

Me just came back after a long day gallivanting downtown...Saw my gynae who told me my Strep B test is NEGATIVE, BP has dropped but still borderline, Amniotic fluid is sufficient, BB's heartbeat is strong, head almost engaged but he told me he can massage it into position as he deems fit, tested my reflexes, commented that my swellings have gone down, told me to bear with my heartburn for another 1.5 week, chided me for my 1.1.kg weight gain,..OK, all in all, all's well and he will not intervene...told me to return in a weeks's time for a final discussion on mode of delivery...

Fine, I'll hv another one week or so to unpack my boxes
happy.gif

Congrats to Mei on the arrival of Devon!!

Koras: your babe is really cute
happy.gif

Shazz: u hv, FINALLY, gone into the delivery suite!!!

Storeberry: U are probably too tired by then. I'm sure I'll shed a tear or two...!!

Bigtoes: tks for the tips. I also suspect I'll handhold my nb on the journey home. What did u use to bathe? Those Little Dreamers products?

Ava: how much did u pay to the fengshui master? I went to book Master Tan (WayonNet) last Fri. He charges $388 for only 5 sets of names. Quite expensive I find. But my inlaws insist on using this chap. I think he uses a computer software to generate the options for customers. We only need to provide him with our Bazi, and bb's Bazi.

Bacon&amp;eggs: ALL THE BEST TO YOU! YOU"RE NEXT!!!

Any updates from Goldfish?

Isabelle/crayon: u shd be next soon right?

<font color="aa00aa">UPDATE FRM SHAZZ</font>
<font color="ff0000">Baby Eamon arrived 3 Sept 08 @2311hrs weighing a whooping 3.88kg, head circumference 36cm and length 52cm, natural delivery with epidural

Baby Eamon is the champion baby so far!!</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Hope i can get out of confinement tmr to visit her.. I'm dying to go out!!</font>

EXCESS MILK
If any of u m ummies have excess milk like big toes, pls store it up, as much as possible, cos this is the only time it's gonna be sooo rich and creamy. After one mth plus, the composition will change naturally. It's nature's way of ensuring that babies get the nutrition they need.

To mummies struggling, may God bless you all with abundance, And u're all great mummies for trying so hard! Three cheers for you all!
kao_clap.gif

Congrats to SHazz!!!
happy.gif

Sunrays
hee hee sneaking out during confinement? I did that too last time! This time, hope to attend my best fren's wedding on 20 Spet, but if i tbf bny latch on only, not sure if it's possible!

FLos
today is EDD for me already! I suspect baby is already 3.3kg if not more.

To all mummies yet to pop
Hope all of you will have the dream birth you desire! Here's wishing us a wonderful birth experience!
happy.gif

hi mummies, pics of baby sharmaine. Will be discharged today. So later at home, will keep all updated of sharmaine's birth story.
happy.gif

1687994.jpg

1687995.jpg

Congrats Shazz and Stef&amp;SeanBabes!

Sharmaine is so pretty
happy.gif

Shazz we are waiting for Eamon's pic too! What a fantastic weight!!!

J&amp;S Mum
I've been up since 4am feeding almost non stop...am tempted to supp with FM. When did you start supplementing? 5.5 months is not bad! Are u on FB? I uploaded my one and only attempt at tandem rugby/football hold, which I managed with Mrs BB Wong's help...
happy.gif

Flos
We are going to Master Tan Khoon Yong too
happy.gif
so no help from me there...

normally how long does baby latch during breastfeeding.. Mine like to take more then 1/2 de. my mum say scare baby treat my breast as pacifier

and how long during confinment then we can wash our hair.. my mum say after 12 days but i cant tahan sia when my hair is so oily and also can only wipe body
sad.gif

hi mummies,

congrats on the birth of your little prince and princess...thanks for sharing all the pics. They look really nice and all so handsome and beautiful. I can't wait to hold mine too ;) hoping her to be like all your little ones.

Thanks all mummies for sharing their birth experiences especially on the process on csection with epi.

Flos: thanks for the info on Master Tan. I was thinking if I should go to him or source for a cheaper source. I agree that his rates are quite expensive.

I option for natural w/o epidural. Dunno i can stand or not. My mom said as you go through the real natural labor process then only u you how tough to be a mother. Haha!

Wao... congratulation to Shazz. Your baby is huge! Do post your baby photo. Take good rest. I believe u used up most of ur energy for deliver baby Eamon.

Shazz
Congrats on yr boy
I cant help but to let out a WOWWW.... your baby is of such good weight. Really champion boy!

Stef&amp;SeanBabes
Sharmaine is so cute n chubby

Jessie
Personally i feel labour is just a process.
The toughest part of motherhood is to bring up the child wirh selfless love and patience.

hey congrats to shazzzzzzzzz!!!! Your Eamon is by far the heaviest among all!!! Did I see wrongly??!!! 3.88kg??? Dear, with your petite frame, how did u manage all this while?!!! I suppose your DH must be very tall!! CLAPCLAP!!

Stef&amp;Sean: Thanks for sharing Sharmaine's pics. Looking fwd to hearing your exciting birth story
happy.gif

Rabbit/Ava: yeah, he sure is one expensive Master. I guess I must hv taken the most basic package. Ava, how much r u paying Mr Tan?

Koras: why must we wait till 12 days to wash our hair? Anyway, I just went to cut my hair ytd downtown. The hairdresser was shaking his head after looking at the 'aunty' state of my once-upon-a-time crowning glory...No colour, no shine, dry ends...

Mommies who have popped: Very curious, r u all washing ur hair with those herbal bath water now? Will it make your scalp yellow and sticky?

Who is NOT bathing at all?

Isabelle: That means u will be next very soon lah...All the best!!!

Mrs Yap,
Agree with you with the motherhood thingy. This is my first child. Not sure whether i can handle or not. But still very anxious waiting my little princess to this wonderful world!

congrats shazz ... your bb is the champion already .... keke .... Applause ...

Flos ,
every mummy will bath as much as possible nw .. keke .. who will not bath nw .,
cos the first day of delivery in the hospital usually cannot bath .. then bath time usually the third day . that is when we are at home

Back