(2008/08) Aug 2008

hi mommies...thanks for telling me where's polliwogs...WOW...din kn so far fm my hse :p Is this place new? Cos I rem few yrs ago, I went east coast to blade, din see polliwogs...

Mrs Teng, your cakes are nice!!! Looks yummy...making me drooling..kekeke U really can open a bakery shop liao leh

Ceyln,
Do take care of yr eyes. Eat more fish & wolfberries
happy.gif

snow

personal driver ar?

Me too. Esp hb. she will open hand big big for carry, dun carry, she will cry til tear big drop falling leh.

Think this is the age taking ctrl n love giving commands?

mrs teng,

tks for the pedialyte! gave jonah abt 15ml just now diluted with water. he didn't have problems finishing it. thankfully, his appetite has been quite normal. eating solids and drinking milk well.

oh as u already know, i stay in punngol but my ILs are in kovan melody, so i'm there almost every weekday evening.

mulberry,

tks for offering your soy milk. will let u know if i need it. my FBM shld last till fri and if he does not recover by then, will get the milk from you
happy.gif

timmin,

sounds yummy. how to make bb pancakes?

Sylvia/Snow,
u mean Shoo Shoos? buy overseas, join a spree, cheaper. else wait for sales in singapore...

Yuuri,
I was going to ask u abt kindy too. i asked giraffe once, she sent hers to tpy. apart from the brand names - sjck, nanyang, eton, chiltern, there are some in turf city. not cheap. i heard some good comments for faith monestorri, caterpiller cove and clementi woods kindergarten too. the BT kindy/childcare are quite expensive. most of them costing around $1000 after subsidy. i'm still looking cos i still need a backup plan. else i may also consider the zoophonics kindy at beauty world. may also checkout the pcf around this area. i want those like the pioneer pcf ones... maybe got to move to jurong west?

hihi mummies!!!

so sorry for not logging here for such a long time. i've been really busy for the past few weeks. how's everyone?
happy.gif

jun sch hol so i spent about 2 weeks with my gals. brought them to east coast park, west coast park, sentosa, zoo.. etc. went out almost everyday till my anna came down with fever. hehe.. but she's well now and back to infantcare.

and i finally took over a small biz and i'm now a proud owner of a tuition centre! ^O^

so now i'm trying to settle down to a new routine and definitely more challenges ahead. i do get more time with my gals as i do not work everyday but with more time means i pack more activities and tasks into my schedule and hence, busier than before. wahaha...

good luck to me!
happy.gif

mrs teng,

happy birthday to your gals! lovely cake.

rona,

i saw a couple of childcare centres at turf city that looks really good. e.g. swallowsand... but ex right? i'm thinking of pulling anna out of the tp one when she is 18 months.

Krex / Jen
Hope Jonah and Phil get well soon!

Mrs Teng
So happy to see such a nice big smile on Cheril's face..
Cake is once again impressive
happy.gif
Well done on the leaves must have taken you very long to do the piping

Wendy
So far I give Ribeye

Celyn
Oh dear! Do take care!

Sylvia
Gathering is on Sat at 1.30pm

Mel_Ocean
Your gal looks really sweet with her two pony tails!

Ceyln,
did the eye doc say how you get a tear on the cornea? when your eye is well, go for lasik lah, now the non-blade one is only like $2500 all in.

giraffe,
you long life leh. just mentioned about you and you are online. or you have been reading silently but didn't post? heee**

swallowsand huh, yes, very ex. think about $1300 after subsidy. don't knowif they revised their fees or not. i like it. i especially like the treehouse in front of the school! heheheee... felt like taking a cup of tea and a good book and go up there to read. would be even better if there's a breeze to cool the place down...

rona,

hehe.. ya lor.. i managed to steal some sleep time and quickly post some update first. so pai sei, supposed to go to polliwoggs with you and your children this sch hol but dint managed to.. did you go?
yaya.. i loved that treehouse!!! super nice environment. wish i have the money to send anna there. so ex..
okok... i need to sleep liao. gotta wake up at 6+am to send ashley to school.
sad.gif

nite nite..

morning mummies

rona,
he say most likely cause by contact lens. i did think about lasik but hubby scare leh. hehehe.....

vern, sylvia & pinky,
thanks.
happy.gif

hi mommies, just wanted to ask: i have a prob uploading images in e-blogger. the images can upload but doesn't appear in my post. any idea why? i can't seem to get tech support either, so dunno who can help with the problem.

morning!

ceyln,
think the no blade method is better than the traditional blade method. go check it out. there are so many success cases. i'm also encouraging my sis to go for it.

where will you be tomorrow?

Mrs teng,
Lovely cake AGAIN! I am going to be very thick skinned and ask u this…”when are u going to invite us to your house to try your cakes?” *twiddling fingers*

Soft sole shoes for boys
Where to get?

celynlee,
are your eyes better nw? take care and get well soon.

mommygiraffe,
congrats on ur new biz! where is your tution centre?

morning mummies.
think zynn progress to another stage le, cos this few nites she dun wanna me carry her till sleep. =(
she only want me to tap her while she sleep inside her bb cot.
should feel happy lah, but dunno why i really feel like holding her to sleep leh.

sylvia
not soft sole shoes, her shoes material is like sport shoes with a normal bb shoes design.

Morning mummies!

Mrs Teng;
Thks for the advise
happy.gif
me still give small portion of food & FM, but somehow she still occasionally vomiting. These days v often. like volcano.... Ai yo, now every feed i must pray hard, sure she won't puke again!

Wow, your cake always look yummy.... apricot or peach flavor?

Vern
Thks! she is a messy gal, u can see her whole head sweet!

Mummygiraffe
Congrats! you're now "Lau Ban" liao
happy.gif

Celyn
Take care!

M2b
ur hb so sweet, subscribe hp broadband for u.... envy :D

Morning Mommies!

Where can I get teething gel? What brand is good? Yumin's 2nd tooth cutting through & last nite she refuse to sleep, wake up & fuss so many times till I panda eye now. We were like back to her early months. Sian...

Huichin,
Yumin also like duracell rabbit, cannot stop turning left & right, cannot sit still too...

Mel,
Yumin also sweats like a pig, her head is the culprit. Sometimes, we can even see droplets of sweat on the forehead.

Mel,
Babies should be active lah. In fact, I think Yumin is the same size as your ger. My MIL commented since she's so active & sweat so much, she probably won't put on weight. I think its quite true. Hee.

Mel,
Babies should be active lah. In fact, I feel Yumin is very timid cos she's a rat. My MIL commented since she sweats so much & is so active, she hardly puts on weight. Our girls are probably the same weight too cos she's stuck at 7kg+ for a long time liao...

Hello Rona,
Thanks for your advice. As we'd only be inviting immediate family, i've decided to forgo the pinata. Only ordered matching banner, party hats, plates, cups, table cloth and helium balloons.
happy.gif

sam
ha ha....my friend who has a feb rat just told me the same thing yesterday, our rats more like monkies ya? =D

just feeling time past too fast lor, my 2nd gal also growing up liao. =P
very fast she will be like her jie jie le, will walk by herself.

Good Morning Mommies!

Hisstory,
Yday Mae woke up at 11pm+ and stood up in her playpen, we ignored her and she lied down and after awhile, fell asleep herself…rather funny! She tries to talk to us, hoping we will entertain her…haha

Snow,
Dun feel sad, makes life easier for you right? You can carry her all you want when she is awake…come sleeping, I just put on the bed and exit the room kind…now she knows the pattern liao…heehee

Celyn,
Ya, better guai guai wear specs for the time being…hope the tear heals soon…

Runa,
I scare to go lasik leh…plus I dun think I have good reading habits thus think the prob will come back again…

Giraffe,
Congrats on starting on business! Hope your business prosper!

Mel,
Hb subscribes mobile broadband for my netbook so I can surf at my mom pl…heehee, so yday was happily playing Pet Society…

Can i check with the mummies out here how tall and how heavy your babes weigh? I feel that my gal is ok but when compared to others, she seemed very heavy.. haiz.. She is 10mths old but kept mistaken for 18mths.. boy..(not much hair..) somemore.. lol
She is abt 74cm & weighs abt 10kg..

How about the rest?

morning mummies
had a very stressful evening. Bernice threw her biggest thantrum to date. Halfway thru dinner she saw the container of rice crisp and wanted. But I told her no its dinner time. Then she started to cry and scream. She went hysterical for like 30mins nonstop screaming and kicking. Until after 30mins when she soften abit then I latch her and she fell asleep sobbing. Sigh.

Really felt such a loss of not knowing what to do. Tried distracting her tell her no. My mom was screaming at her to stop
and beat her hand. Everything we did she just kept screaming. So young and she already so demanding. Can read more on my blog. Feel like I did a lousy job
sad.gif

Giraffe
congrats. Lady boss
happy.gif

Sam/Snow;

Really le... our rats more like monkey.... my sister always comments my A "Chang Chang Kun" (in hokkien) - meaning couldn't sit still & dun like ppl carry/hold her.

M2B
My gal also like tat, middle of nite sat up in her bed & tried to talk to me, but hor i pretend sleeping... later awhile she zzzzzzzz again!

<font color="#CD3278">rona</font>
My colleague sends her ger to zoophonics, she says it's gd.. They really pick up phonetics quite well

<font color="#CD3278">giraffe</font>
So happy for you!! U going to get ur hb to join u? *heheh*

<font color="#CD3278">snow</font>
Zynn knows mummy is tired, she wants u to spend time with her in another way
happy.gif

Cuddle her more!!

<font color="#CD3278">M2B</font>
hahah.. I thot Mae is a sleepyhead to the extent she won't even bother waking up! She's very much like u, treasures her beauty sleep alot.. heehee

Last night i spend 1.5hours making Ashley sleep.. Pat her in the cot, then when she did her acrobatic acts, I had to reposition her.. Then she flipped over &amp; looked at me &amp; started babbling. Repeat &amp; repeat.. Aiyoh!!

Back