(2008/08) Aug 2008

Avocado
Actually I am also allergic to painkillers but I took panadine and then had a reaction. My eyes were swollen lor... Then I got this spray which is to spray that area which gave some relief.. hee. For me I stayed for 4 days cos my boy was in ICU after birth due to birth distress.. the nurses at eastshore were quite nice to me cos first nite i cried cos so sad cannot see bb then got one nurse actually drew my curtains and sat down at my bed to console me..so i felt alot better : )
Maybe KKH is a big hospital so got alot of patients to attend to.. Will you still be delivering there this time?

Hisstory
Yeah he was with me till my boy came out.No lah dun worry lah am sure yr hb will be by yr side to support you also...I think my hubby also felt very moved by the whole birth process cos after everything was over he actually told me that he really hand it to me that I could go thru such a process and that I am much stronger than he ever imagine.. : ) So maybe I guess it makes him more appreciative.

Catherine
No lah..be it c section or natural all mummies will still be wei-da. C sect also got c-sect pains i am sure. We should give all ourselves a pat on the back afterall we go thru the pregnancy for a good whole 9 months : )

Twinstars
Yeah this time if I cannot i dun want to put my bb in distress also.. So i will opt for epi if cannot tahan. Then hopefully easier for me to push.

Medusa15 ,
This time round I opt for TMC cos got night clinic near my house and I just change my job just last yr. The queue takes only 30mins and easier for me cos I will bring my girl every visit. Queue at KKH really takes half day and that put me off. My girl also discharge with me and stay there only 1 day. Although she is premature @36weeks, she is well and no jaundice and she score 9/10 so can go home with me after she pee.

Maybe I give birth during weekends so no nurse told me abt breastfeeding. Lucky I got all the info from friends and manage to go thru BF job for 9mths. Cos friends will encourage each other as that time one of my friend also breastfeeding for some time liao.

Hi History & Happie,

Thanks for the info.

Hi Yuri,
Wow, since you "promoting" 705, I may need to take consideration to compare with Combi.

Reg: Breast pump
I have feedback frm colleauges & friends saying Avent manual pump is good. However, I will get the Ameda dual electric pump frm my sis. Think both are good.

Reg: Pain
I am rather thinking how pain is the pain and how much I can tolerate. And how hard to do the pushing, etc. If possible, try not to use epi, wondering am I that lucky. So, is a challenge for me.

I abit of phoebia of baby crying, really hope he can cry less and rest more. Wondering how much change in my life... Alamak.. Think too much.

avocado,
no i wont be going for csec epi cos of my fibroid. gynae suggest to go under GA. so i wont be able to hear bb 1st cry
sad.gif

Catherine,
As long as baby is healthy, nothing matters liao. Must breastfeeding after birth. We mothers are wei-da.

was someone asking about organic cotton towels today ? Taka has this brand called coosh. But quite ex. 1 towel is $36.90

wow....i just fall asleep, and so many posts liao ah... -_-"
so i suppose no 1 will be meeting on wed ya?
u gals dun mind arrange how to pick up ur stuffs in that case hor?
ok, i can plan where to go with my gal on wed liao. =D

cindy
i'm living near mt faber safra, its ok to arrange a time after wed.

m2b
ya, u dun mind let me depend on the weight of ur stuffs 1st...hee hee....
if its heavy, might be abit difficult to handle it with my gal all the way till forum lor. =P
thx.

twin star
REST! =)

catherine
dun "small look" on c-sect....that is all i can say.
yup, c-sect with epi can withness delivery of bb also.
but cannot see how they take out the bb lah, else hb sure faint 1...ha ha....

reirei,
what's the "doing it" that will cause labor contractions? You talking about rubbing the nipples or baby dancing? heh ;P

snow,
can collect the loot this Friday afternoon ah? I'm still not sure if this Friday afternoon can or not. I sms u again to confirm?

vone,
can help me update my bb's weight? She's 2.1kg at wk34. Thanks!
happy.gif

medusa / shay,
Dr Heng did the Strep B test immediately without me asking. If everything ok, the nurse will not call me back. Keep fingers crossed lo.

So happy to hear that my baby's engaged. At least that's what the doc said but duno why the face/head is at the left side. cannot see the face properly though.

Re: birth pain
Wa.. sounds like super painful.. If just now taking the swab from my V is a prelude to bb coming out through my V, I think I'm gona faint and cry out from the pain. Gynae inserted some straw-like tube through the V and it felt abit uncomfortable. Cannot imagine if it's the bb's head, which is obviously much bigger than the tube!!, coming out through the V.

Catherine,
I went down to the shop where you said sells the silk PJs. The silk material one is only the top, don't have the bottom. I was looking for a set
sad.gif

Don't worry about missing out anything if you're having C-sec. It doesn't make you less of a mummy. If there's a pain-free way to have bb, I think all of us will jump at it. I know I would! ;P

RE: weight gain
Lucky this time round I gain like about 1.2kg in the last 4 weeks, if not cannot imagine I balloon to alot. BB gained about almost 1kg
happy.gif

snow,
huh? so is meeting this Wed or Fri to collect loot? I blur liao. Or you meeting M2B on Fri isit?
If Wed, where is gd place to meet? I can only let you know later as my schedule may be subject to change.

krex,
I can understand how tiring it is to find a maid. At least just now the maid agency called to tell me my maid application is approved so now I have to look out for a letter from MOM and bring back to maid agency before the maid can come over. So now maid prob estimate to come in around end of July.

snow,
got collection huh? hehe, i can always call u n pick up frm u this wkend when hubby can drive me around, if not getting hard for me to walk liao

valnsw
i'm in orchard area both wed and fri. =)
but wed i'm more easy, fri gotta rush to gynae's clinic 1st.
if stuffs is not heavy, i dun mind walk back to forum area lah.
so, i'll let u decide ok?
u can sms me also, incase i din log on.

think i gotta log off liao, my gal coming back soon. =P

Valnsw
I hope you wun get the call cos no news = good news. That day I saw dr heng's clinc number beeping on my hp, I knew I failed the test liao : ( But now I am on atibiotics so hopefully the infection cleared up soon.

avocado, wah so lucky, so your first stage only 1 hour? when do u start counting your labour? from the first symptoms or when u are warded?

val, at the rate we're going, we're only going to get the maid in sept. i'm ok with it lah, coz' CL will stay at my place in aug. my house so small, dun have room for so many ppl.

Medusa

Am sure ur HB will show his greatest appreciation this 2nd time round.. Some ppl I know after going thru labour pains the 1st time, get so terrified tt they really do stop at 1
Hmm, so far HB's been very appreciative & attentive to my needs, I have faith in him tt he wld stand by me during labour pains.. *heheh*

snow

Ooh yah, ur place is near Mt Faber Safra.. Tt's not too far off fr my work place. Let me know which weekday evening is gd for me to pop by your place to pick up my loot.
So the cost is as per ur Excel doc hor?

medusa,
ya i hope I don't get any call from Dr Heng, but looks like v high chance got the yeast infection. Cos my discharge v sticky and sometimes yellow, sometimes green.

krex,
u getting fresh maid from Indo/Philippines? how come yours will take so long? And I think you mentioned you going to interview shortlisted maids, meaning these are transfer maids or you gona call the fresh maids from SG to telephone interview them?

Keep my fingers crossed too and will be looking out for my letterbox. Cos the maid agency called me by mistake last week, so today the person called me, I asked her "you calling the right person ya?" Else she makes a mistake, it's like giving me falseh hope leh...

bacon&egg: I must really thank my mum for helping to wash the stuffs for me else I will be dragging also!! I haven't get my diaper bag yet, hopefully my fren can get it for me if not I will just use any bags at home.

Birth pain: I am really contemplately not using epi, I hopr I can do it!!!

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Pop On</TD><TD>Name</TD><TD>Weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Mrs Teng (Tigg3r)</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.6kg &amp; 1.8kg@33w</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>Cherilynn &amp; Clarabelle</TD><TD>1.74 &amp; 1.84 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ratatouille (gan_chiong_spider)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.989kg@35w</TD><TD>19-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dongle (dongzzz)</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.6kg@35w</TD><TD>29-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Shay (shay)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.6kg@34w1d</TD><TD>31-Jul</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.2kg@33w</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Interrace</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.2kg@35w</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Waterlotus (waterlotus)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Loh S F</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD>1.8kg &amp; 1.4kg@32w</TD><TD>1-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Little twin stars (stardiva)</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.6kg@34w</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>M2B (mayvs_m2bagain)</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.45kg@35w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.7kg@33w</TD><TD>2-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Mulberry (bab1es)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.3kg@34w4d</TD><TD>5-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.12kg@32w</TD><TD>6-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Huichin (huichin)</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.75kg@32w</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Megan (2008baby)</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr HY Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.9kg@34w</TD><TD>8-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Yuuri (yuuri)</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.639kg@34w</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Roiv</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.2kg@29w</TD><TD>9-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Celynlee (celynlee)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.5kg@34w1d</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>25</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@32w</TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Doubleblessing</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>500g@24w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Avocado (rosehip)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.3kg@34w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Medusa15 (medusa15)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.1kg@33w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Annlee (ann)</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.08kg@33w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Faithmum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1.5kg@30w</TD><TD>12-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Gemini (gemini)</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.3kg@33w</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>328g@19w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Fitbaby (fitbaby)</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.8kg@34w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Valval (princess_v)</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Tan H.K.</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.8kg@32w</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Happycat (happycat)</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.3kg@34w</TD><TD>13-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Chipchip (chipchip)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.8kg@33w</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Gayle Tan (mummy81)</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.1kg@34w</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Cindy (mrslow)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@33w3d</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Rei</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr CY Chen</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>590g@24w</TD><TD>14-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@32w</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Valnsw (valnsw)</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.1kg@34w</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Catherine (dardar63)</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.1kg@33w</TD><TD>15-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Vone (vone)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Chan Siew Tung</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.775kg@34w</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Mousse (mousse)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2.2kg@32w</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>hashisan (yoyo06)</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.2kg@33w</TD><TD>16-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>RTCP (rtcp)</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@33w</TD><TD>17-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Jo (swee)</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.9kg@33w</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>327g@19w6d</TD><TD>18-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Nini (diorly)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.86kg@32w</TD><TD>19-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Snow74 (snow74)</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.84kg@32wks</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w3d</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Neera</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1, 2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Krmeow (krmeow)</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.9kg@33w</TD><TD>20-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Amabel's mummy (msapple)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.732kg@32w2d</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Cloudz7 (cloudz7)</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>North &amp; East</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2kg@33w</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.5kg@32w</TD><TD>21-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>474g@20w5d</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Faeriekim (faeriekim)</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.2kg@32w</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Babywise</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>359g@20w3d</TD><TD>22-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Happi (steph_steph)</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.2kg@32w4d</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>390g@20w5d</TD><TD>23-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Joybleu</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Sabbath</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Shint (shint)</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2kg@32w</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Joanne (jolim10)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.842kg@31w2d</TD><TD>26-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>566g@22w</TD><TD>27-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w4d</TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Hisstory (hisstory)</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.9kg@32w</TD><TD>29-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Luvlel</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr M.George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1.8kg@32w</TD><TD>30-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>534g@24w</TD><TD>31-Aug</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Storeberry</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.649kg@31w</TD><TD>5-Sep</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Valnsw,
you looking for 2 pc pj ? the one i got was the 1 pc one. 2 pc i know chinatown have.

snow,
actually i think it would be worse for hubby to see csec epi cos they cut you open as compared to natural. maybe hubbies can take the natural but not the csec..hahaha..

val, mine is fresh maid from phil. i don't need maid to come so soon. we're both working and don't want her to leave her alone. then in aug, my CL will stay with me for one month. so will request that maid come in sometime in sept lor.

ya, we're going to shortlist then go down to agency and request they call the maid for us. i was at nation the other day and they were doing teleconferencing. quite cool!

yours leh? which agency and what country is your maid from? how much is her salary?

hi all,

i have a brand new in box combi stroller for sale.. Selling price $405 bought at Isetan, selling for $350. (Receipt can pass to you) Never opened before, just bought recently only..

Model is TJC-300/Well Comfort/4.2kg/Easy folding with one hand/shock absorber etc. Self collection at Queenstown.
happy.gif

1540736.jpg

Good Morning!

Hisstory,
Yalah, I sure will miss bb…was just telling hb yday that maybe next year, we can bring both gals to Australia.

Yday went to pay for my BKK trip and the lady so funi, ask me whether I have the gynae letter to certify that I’m fit to travel, I told her I’m delivering end of this month liao…then I wonder my tummy so small that you think by mid Sept I have yet deliver??!! Heehee

Catherine,
You are no less a good mother by gg c-section…actually I peifu those who go c-section coz it is more painful and oso healing process is longer lor…dun think you are missing out on anything k? As long as bb and mommy are safe, thatz the MOST important.

Snow,
You update me again lah…heehee
Yalor, if too heavy and big bag, better arrange to go your place to pick up instead…

mi planning for the maid to come in By Sep, attached to the CL for a few days, then from there I will take over the training. Thinking to go to Nation also.

I have a brand new "My Brest friend" breastfeeding pillow and a tube of Medela PureLan 37g cream to let go. Anyone interested?

M2B,
Ask you a silly question, u go on hols with your baby...where does your baby sleep? I'm also thinking of travelling when bb is 4 or 5 mths old but cannot figure out where does bb sleep...on the same bed? Scared sleeping that time will whack baby
sad.gif

krex,
Mine's from Indo, salary is $320 + mthly levy of $170 (I think? - cos I have to wait for the letter from MOM to come in, don't knw if they give me the subsidised levy as I share the same address with my parents). Agency fee was $88, my memory failing me liao.

I had telephone interview too, but is the agent who translated for us what questions we wanted to ask. My mum did most of the talking la, and she said the maid sounded polite so I just trust my mum since she has more experience than me in hiring the maid.

krex / valval,
You went to Nation? I don't know if I wanted to go there cos I was reading maid agency reviews on this blog:
http://singaporemaidagencyreviews.blogspot.com/2008/02/nation.html

You can also check this link for the maid agencies to see if they have some "demerit" points or not:
http://www.mom.gov.sg/publish/etc/medialib/mom_library/foreign_manpower/files3.Par.86772.File.tmp/Employment%20Agency%20Directory.pdf

In case you cannot open the link directly, you can go to this:
http://www.singapore-maid.com/
under the link "list of duly licensed employment agency"

But then again, this kind of thing really is a matter of luck whether you get good service from the agency and a gd maid

morning gals!!

ytd nite i have lower abdominal cramps in the middle of nite...is that normal? baby keep moving during the nite too.. wonder if is cos of food poisoning.

RE : CORD LIFE VOUCHER
who was taking this voucher for me huh? Val ? cannot check my email in opi, so i cannot rem who.
anyway i called cordlife up ytd, they say voucher can be use for 2nd time customers.
pls pm me ur addy. sorry forgot who asked for the voucher liaoz..

nini,
why u selling the stroller ?

re : labour
just pray hard all of us will have short and quick labour!! bao bao men must be kwai kwai!!

re : c-section
catherine, c-section or natural, all moms are great!! cos we got to keep them healthy and safe inside our womb for whole 9-10mths wor...that itself is a big big sacrifice liao..all that we got to go through ... look bulky, pain here, cramp there, swell here, itch there,cellulite here, stretch marks there, then dun forget abt the sore nippled and engorgement after the birth...so mommies are all great irregardless of mode of delivery loh.

morning ladies. =)
wake hb up this morning at 4.45am, just to go downstair and eat toasted bread.
my hb really surrender liao, but no way to stop those craving leh.
actually i've fight with that craving for pass 3 hrs, and decided to wake him up only at 4.45am.
ha ha.....

hisstory
ya, i live diagonally opposite safra mt faber.
once i stock check that everything is in, ah long will be in action again okie?
the parcels just reach 5mins ago, u let me noe when u wanna come?
if its this evening, u dun mind sms me incase i din see ur post here?
so that i can prepare ur's 1st.

storeberry
theres a will, theres a way.
heard that those breathing methods help, u might like to try during delivery?
jia you!

catherine
heard that they will cover a pcs of cloth or something to block the lower part of ur body if u take c-sect with epi, hb can only stand next to u behind that cloth.
none of u can see the process, but both can have the 1st look at ur bb lor. =)
but u also can only take ga rite?
ga very fast 1, hb said i went in 20 mins later bb come out liao.
had got hb to standby video cam outside ot lor....hee hee.....

m2b
okie, thx for ur understanding.
i'll pack those stuffs now, and try to get back to u ladies asap bah....

valval
ya, make sure ur cl have time to train ur new maid in handling new born.
unless u are getting a maid that has kids, mean very experience in handling new born liao lor.

Yuuri,
Were you the one who got the Medela nipple cream? I was thinking if need to buy to soothe sore nipples during breastfeeding. Is it the one that's ingestible? i.e. can just apply and no need to clean off before breastfeeding bb?
How much did you get it for?

Thanks Snow for your encouragment!!!

Yah, agree mummies are the greatest!!!

Interrace: I had lower abdominal pains as well, like menstural cramps, do you think its contractions?

I vomitted out my breakfast! Hopefully MS don't come!
sad.gif

Hi Mommies!

Back to work again..bleahhh. Got this damn bad backache yesterday..after washing bb's clothes. Sighs...feel like damn lousy loh...think it's what ppl usually say pelvic pain...just above the left butt. Walk oso limping! sob...tot sleep thru the nite (cannot even sleep properly nowadays) then can recover..this morning still the same! Walk to take bus, then took mrt, then kena walk again to ofis - like an old woman! Sighs...anyone experience tt b4?

Then yesterday went for checkup, i received a stoopid news that my gynae is gonna be ON LEAVE - DURING my delivery period. Win rite!! Kanasai...of ALL days and dates leh. SOmemore i kept asking him if he's going for holiday he says no. Now then drop me this BIG BOMB. Then when me n hubby were inside during the consultation, he din say anything. It was only when we were outside making payment over the counter we spotted this notice pasted there stating his leave period. Win la!!! Arghhh...then we asked how ah - the nurse said oh if like tt most prob will use the stand-in doctor at the hospital. If so, i oso need to know abt the list of doctors that i can choose and know, not like any tom, dick or harry can just replace rite! whoa...angry siah we both...Arghh. And if my gynae is nOT the one delivering my bb, i shld not be paying him the fees liao rite? Kanasai...so pissed!

Interrace &amp; Storeberry,
I'm oso having the menstrual cramps plus back sng sng pain...dun know is it contractions oso...me lousy 2nd time mommy man...

huichin,
can understd your frustration...ya, I oso think your gynae shd at least inform you PERSONALLY and also let you know which gynae will be replacing him...my hb's cousin oso kena EDD during gynae's leave period so the gynae gave her 2 alternative gynaes to choose from.

krex78,
My contraction start when I am at home but the pain is bearable and I dilly dally and go KKH Mcdonalds eat big breaskfast then went to the delivery suite to chk if I am having real contraction. Was prepared they will tll me it was false alarm as I was only 36weeks. Was in the suite for an hr plus, cannot tahan the pain call the nurse and my gyane was there last min and with 2 push, my girl is out.

huichin (huichin)
Gynae on leave for how long? can chk if induction okay or not at 37-38weeks before he went on leave.
My gyane on leave from 9-13 July, hope my bb guai guai inside. My next appt is 17/7

Back