(2008/08) Aug 2008

twin star,
oic... i haven spoke to my gynae yet... dun think i have thal cos gynae never ask hubby to go for blood test... im on multi-vit also but maybe all these while i dun eat high iron food and im very choosy regarding food that's why aggravate further... but i thought i feel "hotter" after preggie but still not as "strong" as others... kekeke... you better take care and rem to bring along a sweater when you go aircon places...

Megan,
My maid is doing what u are saying.
We bring her together with my gal to my sis house, and she come bk to our house during evening.
But we had told her that before she accept this job, its a common agreement between both sides.
With the agency as the 3rd party withness lor.
As long as no one ill-treated her, should be alright lah.
Both my sis's and my house so small, she can be so free sometime to read her own stuffs leh.
Dun let the maid out alone by herself too freq, they learn funny behaviour very fast 1 hor.

Megan,
That is why u cannot let them go out by themself too often, they will learn lots of funny things bk and talk bk on u.
I sent my 1st maid bk partially due to this reason also, she learn lots of funny excuses from her friends outside and try to escape doing things.

Congrats to everyone who know the gender.

Mini,
same as me, I can accept with 2 girls, but will never accept and tahan with 2 boys!

my first maid cannot go out 1..i pay for her weekends and let her do her stuff on sunday at home..i mean if she wants to read by the pool i am okie...but she went bonkers..actualli she din want to work as maid since 1st week in sg..said she was coerced but she managed to stay 1.5yrs with me cos life wasnt so bad but she suddenli went bonkers and threaten to go MOM cos of the 2 house thingy..tts when i got mad...and send her back and now hesitant to have a maid..but no.2 no choice it seems..someone need to do the housework..so if i am going to hv maid..likely will hire 2 mths ahead and train her to do the confinement stuff...

chip chip,

oh u have low blood but not cold. perhaps yr body absorbs the vits really well. tt's gd , i eat alot of vits bit still cold lei
sad.gif
drink lots of water so that yr body won't swing to the oppo

irabuben,

u mean it's normal? my sil still ask me why am i like that, make me so worried. but i must say it feels very miserable es when i'm shivering uncontrollably
sad.gif

dongle,

i haven ask my gynae why i have such a bad reaction to cold. will do so next wk. i eat alot of junk food , hehe but now i'n taking chicken essence and bird nest every wk, but still cold.......
now i have to wear sweater whenever i go out, so ridiculous right

I am one who feel very cold once I am preggy. Till now also very cold although in my 16weeks already. I am wearing 2 thick sweaters everyday.

carolynn, u got yours from agency? i heard those from agency not very gd, better if recommended thru word of mouth.

megan, it's quite common for maids to travel around with the bb, esp if u're dropping off bb at IL's place. but what is against the law is getting maid to do housework at both places. that would be abusing her lor.

little twin stars

i sometimes wake up in the middle of the night shivering uncontrollably. Asked gynae abt it but she said some mothers do get v sensitive to cold. She told me not to get too worried about it. She said "During the first few mths, u'll feel cold. For the last few mths, u'll feel hot."
happy.gif

Do check with your gynae if you feel terrible.

Hi all,

I'm new here, a first time mummy to be. I'm as excited as you all are
happy.gif
Hope i can make many many new friends here and to learn and share.

Hi Rata,
Could you pls update my details.

Zone: North
Gynae: Dr Joycelyn Wong
Hospital: TMC
BB: 1
EDD: 6 Aug 08

Thanks very much
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

sigh..but u hv no choice in this sense right..owner integrity to ensure that maid is not overwork....anyway...tts y i am still mullin over tis problem
sad.gif

Hello Alinda,
Welcome! =)

Megan,
Ya.
Just like what krex said, this practice is actually very common.
And as long as both side didn't ill treat the maid, normally there is no case lor.

irububen,

oh u sound like me also. i have to cover myself with blankets until i break out in cold sweat before i get better. guess, just have to "tong"

alinda,

wa, so fast u know yrs is a boy
happy.gif

Rata,
No lah, I dun hav "problem". Just wondering what my chances of having a boy is after gynae couldnt see anything last round.

Megan, you are right abt cleaning a boy. My son pee'ed into my mum's face when she was changing him last time!

Dongle,

If you have low blood count, usually the doc will ask you to double the dosage of iron tablets.

wow... so many post, i read till i lost.

i do get tired very easily. so can't go shopping for too long, max is 2 hours then must rest or go home liao.

my parents are too far from me and fil won't be able to take care of baby so we got a baby sitter. hubby refuse to get maid no matter what. not even weekend helper to clean up the house. he say he can do all the cleaning which he really did.

i do feel cold in the beginning stage but not its better. however, i don't sleep with air-con, only on fan once in a while.

i just got to know something interesting today. i wanted to get new contact lens so went for eye check. but they refuse to check cos they say during pregnancy, our eye vision is not stable. so no point checking. i was given back my old degree. i was quite surprise to hear this. i do experience blur vision recently that why i thought my degree had increase. but never expect it to be another pregnancy issue. anyone had such problem?

Hi Twin Stars,

Yea, just knew last Fri when i went for my 16 weeks check up. Gynae was pretty sure it's a boy because can see a diamond shape between the legs. She said that is the baby's testicle and birdie. hehe

She also told me tt mother's instinct is the most accurate. Before scanning, she asked what was my instinct and i told her a boy.

<font color="0000ff">celynlee</font>
really ar? pregnancy can cause eye vision not stable? Oh no, i changed my specs n got new degree for my contacts when i was abt 7weeks. My degree dropped quite abit. He said need to change. That time so early I didn't tell them I was preggie.
oh no, that means my degree might revert back to previous?

Dear krex78,

Dont know. Cos thru word of mouth may not reliable too as we dont know the nanny. After I talked to agent, see the mother's comment in their website and also 1 of the mother recommend her nanny which is frm this agency too. After considerate few points, I still stick to Agency as they have a pool of nannies.

carolynn, i'll check out the website and see if i can find one suitable one. how much are u paying for yours? so agency will arrange to "deliver" CL to your house after you give birth? is your CL helping with housework and cooking for hubby too? btw, the amt they charge...does it include marketing for the ingredients?

twin star/RTCP,
oic... i will ask my gynae on my next visit if i need iron supplements as im taking multi-vit and calcium pills only... in the mean time, i will eat more liver, spinach and strawberry... any MTB know of other high iron food?

<font color="0000ff">dongle</font>
red meat (eg: beef) is high in iron also.
btw, don't take too much liver, it's no good for us preggies.

Copied this from a website:-

<font color="aa00aa"><u>How can I increase the iron in my diet?</u>

Your body best absorbs the iron in meats. Eating a small amount of meat along with other sources of iron, such as certain vegetables, can help you get even more iron out of these foods. Taking vitamin C pills or eating foods high in vitamin C, such as citrus fruits or juice, at the same time you eat iron-rich foods or take your iron pill can help your body absorb the iron better.

Some foods block the absorption of iron. These include coffee, tea, egg yolks, milk, fiber and soy protein. Try to avoid these when you're eating food high in iron.</font> (i.e. eat them at different times)

Little Twin Star,

Yes..I dont feel cold at all.. always feel hot and warm.. but i have problems with gum disease.. but cannot take any antibiotics.. my husband asked me to see dentist.. but i think it will help much
sad.gif

alinda,

yr gynae so cute to ask u yr guard feeling. my hubby's side all boys!!! girl is a rare gem, one cousin even cried when 3rd one boy again. finally hit girl on 4th try! mine told me most prob boy on 14wks, then 16wks say too early to tell. but he still pointed out bb's birdie to me but ask me to wait for detailed scan better sp i don't dare state gender yet. also got one july mtb, dr say boy, then after detailed scan became girl. i scared liao. don't dare to buy clothes

dongle/mul

ya, better take liver in moderation only. beef, my mom refuse to let me eat as she thinks it is linked to skin probs lei. there goes my ikea beefballs
sad.gif

mul, thanks for the info! must paste it on my fridge. nowadays after preg, i became a "bimbo" brain cannot retain much. hahah

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>6-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yi Lin</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Joni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Anna / Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Evergreen</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Watt WF</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>BrieBaby</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Bernadette Y Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Vone</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr ST Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Irabuben</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Amabel</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Faeriekim</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

my hb bought bird nest for me.. 6 month worth of stock.. i so touched.. i just say that bird nest good for bb skin then he say he will buy...donno whether consider as tonic a not...

going for my cyst op this wednesday... worried about the pain leh...

and i just came back from taipei 2 weeks ago.. was in the last week of my 1st term.. i walk like siao.. morning 9++ to night 10++ non stop.. leg almost break...

I just confirmed my confinement nanny..
happy.gif
At least one less thing to worry now.
happy.gif

Now headache cos i dun hv my own place to stay in n currently staying with PILs (imagine a 5 room flat got 7-8 ppl staying here, balcony converted to a room for one of my hubby's bro n his gf) I'm going back to my own hse for confinement.. After confinement, it seem worrying my baby have to stay in such a crowded area.
sad.gif

jo,

Thats very nice of ur mom! I wish my mom could help me...but she's no longer around.
sad.gif
My MIL also cannot make it one..i dun trust her. :p

Carolynn: I have confirmed my confinement nanny, Lian Jie, she was recommended by a friend's friend! Have paid deposit to her.

I do take chicken essence with cordyceps. Black chicken soup occasionally.

Hi Gemini/M2B,
I'm new to this thread .Can PM me the Malay massage ladies contacts ?

Can i know when is the appropriate time to book the massage lady ? They are for post-delivery rite ?
BTW, does anyone of u here did malay massage while pregnant ?

Hi rat

i saw u updated that ur bb also a minnie..me now feeling ok about bb gal..in fact, my hubby was also very supportive and kept talking about how we should bring up our gal..and things she can do and cannot do..he has so much plans already..this makes me feel much better..like i never 对不起 him like that..my mil also starting to talk about must drink this and that then the bb gal will have nice skin..

gynae called yesterday..saying my blood test shows i got low blood and low iron
sad.gif
..no good for bb..must go for injection this friday, and get iron pills from him...i suggest those who havent taken the blood test...better eat healthy and try to take more food with iron. i so scare of injection

YLN, good to hear dat you r feeling better. Though my hubby was abit disappointed over having a gal but he got over it liao say we can alwis try again as is our #1 onli. Glad dat mil also say most impt is baby is healthy but i do know deep inside they will wish to ve a boy. Nvm abt it. I m so looking forward to shopping all the sweet clothings for her
happy.gif

Btw wat blood test u took? the triple test during 12 weeks? How come need injection cannot juz go on pills? So far gynae no detect any low iron or blood in me but I am taking 1 iron pill per day as suppliment.

M2b, sorry did i miss to update ur baby gender? so u having a minnie too? So fast u thot of ur gals name liao i still cant find a nice name
happy.gif

All mummies, who else ve baby gender for me to update?

Rata,
Itz ok, take your time.
happy.gif

Gynae said most likely gal but said to be cfm after detailed scan in 3weeks time though.
Hehe, I have thought of a boy and a gal's names liao so thatz why so fast.
happy.gif

Morning ladies!

Hi Millie,
10 wks is still within 1st tri, better dun take tonic 1st.

NiNi,
Me also drinking Brand's Essence of chicken only.

Jo,
So good that ur mum can do confinement for u.

Back