(2008/08) Aug 2008

shint, dun think so lah. all my friends also got sick during their pregnancy, but babies turned out ok leh.

Hi Girls

me is oso a MTB - BB is now 10 wks. Just wondering if anyone can tell me if i can drink de-caffeined tea?

Sometimes drink milo / horlicks makes me feel so sick of it...very sian leh! LOL. ANy other suggestions for hot drinks? Hot chysanthemum and barley can?

And btw wat's an OSCAR scanning? Am going for my 1st scanning (i think it's ultrasound) during my 14th Week only - recommended by my GP. And that's my 1st appointmt with my gynae. Is that normal?

Welcome huichin,
My gynae told me to eat and drink what I crave for during 1st tri.
So, think de-caffeined drink should be ok bah.
Chysanthemum dun drink 1st lah, its sort of cooling tea.
OSCAR scan is normally for mtb of or above 35 year old, scan for possibility of DS.

Thanks dongle. My husband will only allow me to have 1 kid.. so I hope I can get boy.. He used to hate baby/ kid very much... now he seems like my baby.. always try to talk to him/her
happy.gif

Thanks Timminbuzz. Think u have a active baby.. good for you..
happy.gif

I want to see doc asap... my friend is midwife and advised me that no need to see gynae so often, can wait til week 16. Also, no need to do NT test.. wait til wk 18 to 20 and do the blood test and detailed scan ... but i didn't take her advise.. I think it will be better to see doc more often and do NT test at the early stage.. I cannot wait to see my baby
happy.gif

chip, i dun agree. shld see gynae when u know about your pregnancy so that he can monitor your progress. 1st trimester very fragile, easy to get miscarriage.

as for tests, i just go for whichever my gynae recommends. he says to do NT scan towards end of 1st trimester. good to know if baby is in good shape early. preventive measures can be taken early if we know of any impending problems with the foetus.

Krex 78,

I went to see doc when i was in week 7 and my second appt will be on 31 jan.. yeah.. i dont agree with my friend.. i think should see doc often
happy.gif

Shint,
i agree with Krex that wont be so "jialat" la... preggies are prone to illness bcos our immunity is lower and we cant eat strong medicine that's why illness will be prolonged... deformities is usually more in the genes, can come from many generations ago... but it's important to stay away from illness if possible la :p

chipchip,
so your hubby has matured throughout the years... i called my gynae up at DPO13 and the recep asked me if got history of MC got to go earlier, if normal then week 5 to 6 can go for 1st appt but if got spotting have to go immediately... i a bit more kiasu, went at week 5 for my 1st visit...

i agreed = Chysanthemum dun drink 1st lah, its sort of cooling tea.

but yesterday i go drink because i want something sweet. dont know mental issue or what, drinking few sip can feel the wei suan flowing up. oh gosh. earlier on just mins ago i vomit then i drink with my rice. so i think i better be good n stay away.

drink barley is fine. as long as not everyday. barley also consider liang but still ok.

Hot drinks to try- Cereals. I vomit milo out too. Tea also. Teh C also. Ginger Tea i dont like. I think red date is good but mafan to cook

i also dont know if i go see gynae during wk 5 or 6 because edd get changed. but tt time already can see BB heartbeat.

Still ve so many works to do. Sat going to see BB again but that means my work due date reaching. dilema.

Krex
my gynae said i can opt to do the triple test which includes the blood test in week15-20, another DS test..but i dun think i will do it...its a personal choice...dunno if ur gynae will suggest the influenza jab anot..

Jang,
How many Folid Acid (Vitamin B5)to take depends on the dosage of each pill. For pregnant lady require 6mg per day.

shint,
This is the Neurogain TMC (rather it should be WC Cheng and Assoc) giving. It will only be giving after 1st trim. I asked my gynae if I can take Neurogain during 1st Trim and she said I am kia su, take also no use coz too early.

1213365.jpg

Krex/shint,
Some ppl taking NT test in first trim followed by triple test in 2nd trim (you can ask your gynae whether it is necessary?). But if you taking OSCAR and results is good then no need other test. OSCAR is NT test + blood test then calculate the possibility on DS. Nowadays Amnio Test is only requested if your 1st trim test/triple test results stated you have high risk of DS so gynae will do amnio to confirm. If earlier test turn out to be good then no need amnio test.

YLN/krex,
I agree with YLN that it is really depends on individual whether they want to take the test. Before you do the test you actually muz ask yorself that what you will do if you have high chance of getting DS kid? will you keep him? If your answer is yes then why bother about the test? If the answer is no then do it as early as possible! Imaging when you do it at week 16-20 where some of the organ already formed and some can even feel the movement of the fetus, you bear to just abort? Really up to individual on what tey want. Must think carefully lo.

Hi all

I just went to TCM for massage because I have very bad headache and did not sleep well for the past few nights. Now is better liao.

The TCM also mentioned to take "sha cha" water. I kept having MS, and throwing out gastric juice, hence this greatly affect my appedite. So "sha cha" can help to bring back the appedite. Also, she said after I throw out, rest for 20mins, take some soya milk or milk to "repair" the stomach.

Let's hope this will help.

actually i don't really need to do NT test coz' i plan to keep the bb no matter what. but i guess it's just an opportunity for me to see the bb in greater detail, heh heh.

Hi Snow74

now i know! heehe...thks yea! TOday my craving is chicken chop! Lol...going to meet my hubby to have tt for dinner. Heehe...actually this craving was since last wk...LOL

Hello Jang

i oso dun like ginger tea! heehe..oh red dates is a good option hor..can add some longans to it! Heehe..

BTW, any mums who's w/o any morning sickness? Pls share wif me...i'm one of the few...

kao_blush.gif

krex,
In this case you must do the scan at 20 weeks maybe can ask for 3D/4D scan but have to pay more!!! It's really fun when you can see your baby's movement and they show you the condition of your baby's all parts. Can see gender very clearly liao.
happy.gif

HappyMum,
sha cha is the red pc of slices haw what right? this one might cause heartburn isnt it? this is for removing oil also from body.

huichin
yup. can add logans to it. i can drink this without prob. but i cooked only once. v lazy.

i dont have any cravings. i am eating v plain foods etc, without garllic, chilli etc because of my heartburn. Sianz.

Man U
my folic acid only 500mcg.

Hi huichin,

I dont have ms too... iirc rata also dun have..
happy.gif

I used to get hunger pangs every now n then but these few days, i dun feel like eating..n i dun get hunger pangs liao.. Is it normal????

Jang
For my case is because I have been throwing out all the gastric juice and gall juice, hence she feels that the lack of sufficient gastric juice in my stomach cause the loss of appedite, the present of "Sha Cha" or even lime or lemon, will help to "produce" the acid, then my appedite will come back. And if I start eating, I will not throw out lor. Hmmm. sounds complicated!!!

I suppose every individual is different, like your case, seems like you are the opposite of me, you have too much acid , that why you have heartburn!

I tried that for the whole afternoon, it works so far, at least I dun have the "puking" feeling, and I CAN EAT. Let's monitor!

Hi mommies,

Hew Chen,
Pls take care. Dun take spotting too lightly.

Huichin,
I also dun have MS. Just heartburn if dun eat or eat too much. Can be scary w/o MS cos' dunno whether baby growing or not.....

Caffine,
Saw today papers, coffee caffine is highest-100mg per cup, tea 50mg per cup, coke, chocolate also have caffine.

Barley drink - those western type will cos more phelgm so moms who are down with flu, pls avoid. Likewise for fruits like orange and grapes. Chinese barley is more cooling.

I am guilty of drinking chrysam tea but mom mixed with wolfberries and pao sheng so guess not too cooling....

Hi gals, I m back. So qiao when i step into clinic gynae is standing outside so i ve a word wif him & he say should b ok since already 12weeks+ unlikely anything to happen plus is onli once & stop. Told me to take a pill to insert into v again to clear the fungal & monitor again.

Man U, my fish oil is diff lei.

hi ladies,
went for my gynae appt in the afternoon. Luckily this time didn't wait long, waited about 15mins only.

Gynae explained in detail my Oscar results. Everything is normal. But in my urine detected bacteria called E.Coli. Gynae said the bacteria is not inside my uninary tract, it's more outside i.e. skin area, outside vagina.
He said it's not serious but need to take antibiotics when nearer to EDD. He said can't take now coz no point as the bacteria will come back. I'm actually confused about that. Huh, that means the bacteria will forever be on me??
However, gynae said it's not harmful to Adults. Just when give birth, might not be safe for bb coz when bb pass thru the vagina, scared bb might get infected. So, when near to EDD, need take antibiotics to clear it. Sigh..... Abit worry...

Didn't do scan today
sad.gif
. Gynae said no need coz just did Oscar scan last friday. I asked him to scan for me but he don't want, ask me don't waste money
sad.gif

My next appt is 4 weeks from today. sigh..have to wait so long to see my bb again.

I'm exactly 12weeks today! My EDD has moved forward to 5th Aug. Sigh no more 080808... :p

my gynae still didn't prescribe me any supplement pills. he ask me to eat more balance diet. he said if I really can't take fruits, vege, fish, milk, etc... then on next appt he will prescribe. So, I have to try eat more nutritious food now. but I still have nausea sometimes le. Hopefully will completely go away soon.

<font color="0000ff">Rata</font>
Glad to hear everything is fine. But u still have fungal infection? or u mean the slight brown discharge is the fungal infection?

mulberry, think we same problem. U can try washing ur below wif anti-septic wash. Dats wat my gynae gave too on top for the medicine to insert into v. Is not sayslight brown discharge is fungal infection but coz remember when i went to see gynae after i fall, gynae say i got such problem so he suspect. btw my slight brown discharge is comes together wif the normal watery, sticy discharge (like fertil mucas). I ve this all the while onli dat this morning was slight brown &amp; pinkish. coz dat time gynae ask me to use 2 pills to clear the fungals but i dun feel comfortable so i bargain for 1 so see lor dun listen now still ve to put 1 more hahahaha

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>Bishan</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>3-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Yi Lin</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yen </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Kiki</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Jang,
500mcg = 5mg, plus those FA from our food in take, one pill per day should be sufficient liao. I am taking one per day as well.

Rata,
What brand is your fish oil? Is it for pregnant one?

mulberry,
My gynae also not intent to give me supplement during my first pegnancy but when she knew I dun take vege she gave me oblimin, she knew I dun dare to drink milk she gave calcium pill!! My Gynae also said if you have balance diet no need supplement. Too bad I am very choosy in food so bo bian!

man u, mine also nerogains. think the concentration of content diff coz i try to find mine fr outside cant find, but saw urs.

<font color="0000ff">Rata</font>
No leh, mine is not fungal infection. It's not infecting inside vagina. Thus, I have no unusual discharge. He said it's outer part, closer to the skin area. Mine is will need to take oral antibiotics to clear it.
Dunno lah, he said it's a common bacteria, not harmful to adults. If i'm not giving birth, he said can ignore it.

<font color="0000ff">Man U</font>
before preggie, I always eat healthy diet. Before preggie, I love to eat lotsa vege, fruits and fish!
But since got nausea, I can't eat those. My gynae said monitor first for these few weeks, see my appetite come back or not. If no improvement, then will have to take supplement pills liao. So me praying my nausea will completely go away soon.

Hi all concern MTB and my lucky confidents...

Here's what I do today...
First thing in the morning i go n see my gynae.. and asked for a MC dated yesterday. My gynae open her eyes wide! She said I will give you up to two weeks MC! Guess what, i was smiling from ear to ear (at least one good new)hahaha...

Next, I present my call up my that STUPID boss! Simply jus tell him only. He pause for a few minutes and request me to pass him the medical chit before I go home to rest! I was angry!!! Very Pissed! I simply tell him if i can produce the piece of paper even after my MC period lapse, I did not violate any HR benefit &amp; compensation's rules and SLAM his PHONE!!!

Next, thing.. he call me back and 'threatened me' with all sorts of words... saying that he could sack me due to insubordination. I asked him. Go &amp; check up dictionary what that word really means and now can imagine how "black" his face will be when I ultimately turns up to work... p.s. He's a Indian (very black) liao...

Yesterday and today didn't logged in because hubby took a week's leave to accompany me at home and make sure I rest.. kekeke.. I will sure fight till the end with my stupid boss...

Rata,
Maybe packed or manufactured by two difference companies? Yours got AA and EPA as well? The one I bought is 500mg for combination of DHA, AA and EPA.

<font color="0000ff">HewChen</font>
aiyo your boss stupid ar, you are unwell, how can ask you to go office pass him the mc. That defeats the purpose of resting already.
Nevermind, cool down. Now you just concentrate on resting at home. Watch some dvds, sleep more. Remember to don't move ard too much. Ask your hubby to be your personal butler...keke..

Btw, you should have requested for hospitalisation leave (HL), coz the entitled number days of MC is lesser, right? If take 2weeks, won't you used up all already?
I think your HL days should be much more. My ex-co gives 60days.

HewChen,
Walau what kinda boss is that??? Sometime I think be a nice boss is rather important as if you treat your staff nice they will repay you even more!!! He like that how to expect people to work well for him? Dun even feel for the staff!!!

Ya, as what Mulberry said, you should ask for hosptalisation leave! Dun waste your MC, can use next time ma! Think this will make your boss even 'hot'!

mulberry,
I also have bad MS. Dun really vomit a lot but nuasea. Almost full day ok! Eat also cannot, dun eat lagi jia lat! Dun really have appetite to eat also. I have lost 1kg this month. I really hope it ends after 1st trim. One of my fren neusea and vomit throughout her pregnancy!! I used to laugh at her and now I have bad nuasea.

little star/rata,
Ya, mine also ratio 10:1. Maybe yours is the new packaging? I have been 4 months never buy liao, since I stop breastfed my boy at his 13mth. I will go buy one tomorrow or thurs see how's the packaging like than let you know.

Mulberry.. HL? May have to reserve for later usage.. Hmm.. I call up my gynae tmr and check if she can help...

Thanks for all your advises...

Shint...thanks for this. I will check with my gynae next week to see what he says. I also hope OSCAR test will come out ok but the age factor is aginst me lor...

HuiChin, I also don't have MS...but like what Happycat said, no MS also worry lor...since don't know if bb ok. Then somemore, my Chinese physician said must watch out if suddenly got no symptoms. So I actually feel very glad whenever I feel nauseous. I will also tell my bb to be good, and grow healthy and strong and normal and not to frighten mummy. hehe!

I also don't really feel hungry nowadays. But if I don't eat (like if it's way past lunchtime), I will feel very unwell and dizzy.

How come some of you taking hormone jabs? My gynae never prescribe any to me leh.

HewChen
What kind of mad man is he? On MC, that means sick already, how to go back to office to give that piece of paper? He mad is it? Anyway, don't waste your time on him. Just take good rest for the next 2 weeks. Don't go cleaning and tidying the house. Ask your hubby to help out.

Can't wait till next week for my scan. ^^

HewChen, keep it up. Fight for our rights.

Man U, no lei. I went outside to find think i was ur type but the person compare &amp; tell me the concenration of the content is diff. Let me go hm &amp; post exactly wats the amt of each content. Wats urs?

Hi ALL,

i'm reading a book which is called ' what you expect what you are expecting' a very useful and good book...want to recommend to all MTBs
happy.gif

Ya.. you know when you are at home and also w hubby.... u will tempt to go out shopping le... Aiyo... so difficult coping w it and curbing it.

How are all mum to be mummies advancing on their CNY goodies???? CNY is very near le... *worried*

Good Morning!
Yday went to visit my SIL who just gave birth...love to see NB so much man...my gal oso so excited.

Mulberry,
I have the same prob when I had my gal..tried to clear the bacteria many times during pregnancy but no use and guess wat, an injection must be given to me before the delivery to clear the passage way for bb to come out if not will infect bb and bb might be blind etc...I was worried then but dun worry coz everything is in good hands...trust your gynae...

I suspect I'm having that again this time lor...

HewChen,
Rest well for the 2 weeks, dun care abt your boss and work.
happy.gif

chip, can post a pic of the bk? can find at any bookstore?

hew, your boss is a scrouge! one of my bosses is starting to become one. giving me very tight deadlines and making me feel stressed. sigh, i hope she will tone down once she knows i'm preggie.

Back