(2008/08) Aug 2008

hi celyn,
the "stupid" GD diet is so hard to follow. i told my gynae there is no way i can eat 6 meals a day. lucky i dont need to go back for followup wih the dietician :p Anyway during last visit, she say all seems ok thou i did put on weight. Baby weight is ok too. 1.7kg @ 32 weeks is big ? mine was 1.6kg @ 31 weeks and gynae said it's normal. not considered big. I somemore can ask the gynae 6 more weeks to go, enough time to put on for baby or not :p your next visit is 4 weeks ? thot by now should be every 2 weeks ?

interrace,

my recipe 4 red dates tea is as follows :

RED DATES TEA

8 stoned red dates
50g black beans, pan-fried without oil (My confinement Nanny taught me to fry a lot & keep in an air-tight container.)
10g dried longan flesh
20g "Tong Sum" ("DangShen")
4 slices old ginger

Rinse everything and put in a crockpot (slow cooker). Put in boiling water to 3/4 full (~1.25litres of water). Simmer for about 2 to 3 hrs. Usually I put in everything (except I use cool tap water) at night before I go to bed. In the morning, it is fragrant & ready!

Sieve the tea to drink throughout the day. Can drink as often as you wish.

hisstorym
cheese or soya bean milk, can no problem. can take that too.

catherine,
i still need to go back for review when i see gynae in 4 weeks time loh. i think baby size also depends on mummy size bah. gynae say baby is normal size but to my size into consideration, then baby is a bit bit big loh. don't know leh, gynae say 4 weeks leh. so its 4 weeks loh.

Valnsw, Cindy, Valval,
I have discharge for a long time liao. My gynae just keep prescribing me the NEODERM cream which I had used deligently but the discharge don’t seem to go away. Initially it was itchy so it’s infection but now it does not itch but the discharge can be quite abit. Any concern ah?
Understand that if I am going thru C-section, then dun have to worry. But is this gonna be long term? What else can I do? Gynae did not do any test, just keep giving me the cream but the nurse says cannot use it too long. I heard that it goes away quite fast but mine is for a while already.
Mine is yellowish but has no smell. Is this confirmed infection? Or normal to have discharge? I did not have this in my last pregnancy.
So i can ask my gynae for a culture test & StrapB test?
I am wondering what are you ladies applying? I scared I am applying too much.
Pls advise. Thanks!

I am also having baby pressing alot and always want to go toilet. He moves so much that my tummy feels like exploding. Now getting tougher already.

Avocado,
Aircon better ah?
Last round I used mainly fan cos scared baby used to sleeping in aircon room. Only use aircon when it was really hot but seldom use la.

Is ceiling fan better? cos it don't blow directly at you and it just ventilate the room.

shint,
Like you, I had the discharge a long time, even before pregnancy. Before pregnancy, saw my gynae about it and she gave me this pill to insert and cream to apply. The infection cleared up but returned after some time.

So now I give up, I just wait til the last mth of check-up will remind my gynae to do a test to check if any infection. In my first trimester, she gave me cream to apply but I only apply when I feel itchy, gota be careful not to apply into the vagina.

For now, sometimes, if I feel I cannot take the itch, I just go panty-less when I sleep. haha. At least it helps to air down there.

I think for your case, as yours is C-sect, guess the vaginal infection doesn't matter, as baby will not pass through the birth canal.

But I think your concern is can you get rid of the vaginal infection for good. I think this one have to monitor or ask your doc. better to apply cream only when needed. Too many chemicals not too gd either.

The cream that my gynae prescribed is called "ketozole cream".

hi all,
i MIA-ed for few days. sigh..i had a frightening ordeal on Monday night.
on late late Monday night (or rather tuesday morning), ard 1am, i started to have bad cramps on my whole abdomen. But i try to sleep coz tot it will go away. After some time, still got the bad cramps and then also include bad backache. I still 'ren' until ard 6am. Then finally told hubby need to go hospital liao.
Reach TMC, was admitted and went to the observation ward, strapped on CTG machine to monitor, after awhile, the nurse confirmed I was having contractions (but it's mild). Then was told to take 2 tablets of Ventolin. and continue to be strap on the CTG machine.
Ard 11am, gynae came to check on me and he also did a VE to check my cervix, luckily it wasn't dilated at all. But he told me to stay overnight to continue to monitor.
Today whole day, luckily no more contractions. Thus gynae allowed me to be discharge. But he told me to continue take Ventolin until abt week36. Thus, i have to take 1 tablet, 3 times a day until then.

sigh..i think i walked too much on Monday. after my gynae appt on Monday, i went to Marina Sq. and then at night, hubby n i went flat-viewing, saw about 4-5 flats. but got agent drove us around lah. but maybe the process of walking ard the flat..? dunno lah... maybe i'm just weak.
sad.gif

now i have to be guai guai and stay at home. don't think my hubby will let me go out liao. My Mom came today to take care of me. Before this, she is already quite kan cheong. now, don't think she will let me do anything at all. :p

<font color="0000ff">Rata</font>
i did my growth scan on Monday. My bb's estimated weight is 1.9kg at 33weeks4days. Pls help to update the chart. Thanks!

mul,
aiyo, u take care. must be a real scare. thank god u r were not dilated.maybe need to relax n really not over exert yrself.
we are getting nearer to labour, by right i thot we are encouraged to walk more or exercise more?

i think i got contractions last night as well. as my new maid arrived, i did alot of training n walking up n down the stairs n doing demo, up down, squad and stretch n pull etc. i got lower tummy cramps.....the pain also moved to the back to be backache.....is that the type u experienced as well?

mine stopped when hubby forced me to rest. maybe tt;s y i kena panic attack on labour n teared last nt after the ordeal

u take care okie, pace yrself when viewing the flats hor.

mulberry,
take care.. thank goodness you are alright. better stay home and rest ... so frightening .. even reading it is scary. BTW I sms you the contractor number already
happy.gif

Shint (shint): I think majority of old folks will ask us not to have fan so aircon is better. Don't know what is the bill going to be like if on 24/7!

So for CL no need to on aircon for her right? Just a fan will do?

Mulberry: Take care &amp; rest in bed yah? Don't walk unneccessary now.
happy.gif

I am seeing gynae tmr!! Can see bb again!

celyn

Good tt u've alternatives, i dun think u wld be able to stomach a glass of milk after every meal.. Qt jelat, i think
happy.gif

mulberry

Take good care k? Dun over exert urself.. I wld also be qt scared in your case too.

twin stars

U too, dun over exert yourself in training the new maid.. Try to minimize squatting &amp; all the demo yah?

Dear ladies,
thanks for the warm welcome back!

hisstory, i hope u did enjoy ur trip to bkk too!! n yes, can't imagine how on earth i tahan the 13hr flight in an economy seat. so dui tat i cldn't manage to redeem my miles for a biz class one. next time, i gonna book 6 months in advance!

megan, yar, i was oso wondering how come the places tat i looked weren't as cheap as u mentioned. i guess inflation really not a joke.

Mrs N,the weather cldn't have been better when i was there. Juz cldn't believe my luck. In fact, got darker fm all the sunshine when i came back.

Mulberry, take care take care! u must have had a bad scare. rest more and dun walk abt too much.

Abt Maid: I juz got my maid on Mon. *cross fingers*

Mulberry,
Good to see u back online!
happy.gif

luckily ur hb was there to send u to hospital. if alone at home i tink i will freak out..
i tink u muz haf exerted urself..4-5 viewings a nite is quite an achievement!
Now dat ur mum's here, u'd better be a good girl n stay at home. anyways, there's no sale worth going for at the moment.. :p

<font color="0000ff">twin stars</font> / <font color="0000ff">Catherine</font> / <font color="0000ff">storeberry</font> / <font color="0000ff">hisstory</font> / <font color="0000ff">faeriekim</font> / <font color="0000ff">ReiRei</font>
thanks for your well wishes
happy.gif

yeah, i have to be more careful and rest more now.

<font color="0000ff">twin stars</font>
yeah i also tot we suppose to walk more for ease when labour. But i guess ppl with sensitive uterus like me not suppose to walk too much. The nurse said my uterus sensitive. There's 1 time she saw me stroking my tummy and she scolded me, say cannot do that as it will make it worse. Hmm...maybe it's true my uterus is sensitive, cause everytime i put on my Clarins oil, my tummy does harden (but no pain/cramps lah).

oh dear, you better not overexert yourself too. My cramps was on my whole abdomen, not only lower part. and the backache was together with the abdomen cramps. It didn't go away even though i was lying down on my bed. in fact, i tried to sleep it off. but it was just too painful to go to sleep.
a month ago i ever experienced what you experienced last night, i.e. cramps on lower tummy. but after resting for few minutes, it will go away. I asked my gynae that time, he said it's our body telling us to rest coz too tired liao. He said that wasn't contractions.
but to be safe, you better not do any more demo for your maid le. wait for your MIL to help you do that.

<font color="0000ff">Catherine</font>
i just saw ur sms. Thanks! ;)

<font color="0000ff">ReiRei</font>
i should be at home on this Saturday liao. don't think i'll be going out anymore. Thus, you can come by my place on Sat to pick up the stuff ;).

Dear <font color="0000ff">Rata</font>
ooppss...just realised i made a typo on my weeks. it's actually-> 1.9kg @ <u>32</u>weeks4days

faeriekim

I sure did enjoy my trip to BKK, but I wld think I wld have enjoyed London a whole lot more! *kekeke* Bt not my pocket though
happy.gif

Did u manage to get seats right at the front of every block, usually for babies? I was just telling HB last night tt u went London, and I'm so amazed u managed to tahan the long flight!

Did u manage to buy any bb stuff there?

mulberry

U doing better now? No more backaches, I hope?

mulberry,
please take care and rest well. cannot stroke tummy huh? then how to apply clarins oil? i always apply in cirular motion leh.

hisstory,
for me, drinking milk is ok. but drinking a cup of milk can be quite filling that's why for tea, if i want drink i don't take biscuit or bread liao. not got to try to eat loh.

little twin stars,
you too, try to rest well.

morning ladies!
think my appetite abit of going from bad to worse liao leh, now eat very little also sometime feel like taking out already. =(
u gals still can eat a cow?

hisstory
ya, not working at this moment. =P
that is why doing spree to help prevent my brain from stop working also....hee hee....

cindy
its ok, i believe i'll ask also if i'm u. =)

shint
my cl also told me air con help dry up the air, so u wun get wind inside ur body as easily as fan.

mulberry
do rest more now, just 1+ mth to go only.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.3kg@33w</TD><TD>19-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.819kg@32w</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>909g@26w</TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.7kg@32w</TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.9kg@32w</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.1kg@28w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>378g@22w</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.9kg@32w4d</TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>943g@26w</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Roiv</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.2kg@29w</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Tigg3r</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>980g &amp; 900g@26w4d</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.7kg@32w</TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>25</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>455g@21w</TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Doubleblessing</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>500g@24w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.2kg@29w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Medusa</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>718g@24w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>361g@20w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>328g@19w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.58kg@28w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Chipchip</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>620g@23w6d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>357g@20w5d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr HY Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>600g@24w3d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Rei</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr CY Chen</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>590g@24w</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.169kg@27w6d</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Valnsw</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>629g@24w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Catherine</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.3kg@29w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Mousse</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.2kg@28w</TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>812g@26w4d</TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>800g@25w</TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>327g@19w6d</TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.03kg@28w</TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>NiNi</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.448kg@29w</TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>967g@27w2d</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w3d</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Neera</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1, 2</TD><TD>Boy, Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Msapple</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.122kg@28w</TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Cloudz7</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>North &amp; East</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>700g@24w</TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>474g@20w5d</TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Faeriekim</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>886g@25w</TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Babywise</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>359g@20w3d</TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>700g@24w</TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>390g@20w5d</TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Joybleu</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Sabbath</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>327g@20w</TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>582g@24w4d</TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>566g@22w</TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w4d</TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Hisstory</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>800g@25w</TD><TD>29-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>534g@24w</TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Storeberry</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>733g@24w5d</TD><TD>5-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

I know i ve missed out alot of u gals updates on weight as I dun follow the thread closely. So sorry. Do bare with it &amp; update me again. I will try my best to capture it
happy.gif
I also tried to tidy up the list as some like no updates liao. I dun mean anything if ur name is remove juz let me ve ur latest full details again i will add them back in.

Good Morning!

Twin Stars &amp; Hisstory,
Yday suggested to hb to make a weekend trip to BKK in mid to late Sept (during my ML) and he said “Sure, he is on for it!”…hooray!!!

Shint &amp; Valnsw,
I oso having discharge…will mention to my gynae again the next checkup so as to check for infection (if it is harmful to bb)…the 1st pregnancy, I need a certain antibiotics during delivery to clear the infection coz if not will be harmful to bb when she passed through the canal so better check with your gynae to be sure.

Mulberry,
Rest well…must have gave you a big fright man.

Snow,
Hehe, seem like my appetite still the same leh…not increasing nor decreasing much but if too full, will feel like throwing out.

good morning ladies

snow
My appetite's abt the same, nvr quite changed much, except for 1 period, where i got full rather easily. Bt I think my carbo intake has gone down..

M2B
Yipppee! Without the gers yah? U shd take a break too.. Being a mother requires is so much like running a marathon, need to be consistent &amp; persistent, a respite always helps replenish the energy needed!
U can do massage &amp; shopping to pamper urself!

My HB's going to UK in Oct &amp; he asked if I want to go.. I wld love to! Bt can bb at such small age go?

Rata
Cld you help me update my details? Thanks so much dear!
29 weeks, 1.3kg

Hisstory,
Will be bringing my #1 coz she simply like travelling and to be frank, I can't imagine not seeing her 4D/3N lah...heehee, me very bad to #2 hor? Now, I will still kiss and smell my #1 when she is sleeping leh...heehee

Actually, bbs are very adaptable but you have to see if your bb easy to take care or not coz I dun think you want to deal with a crying bb onboard for 10 over hours...I brought my #1 to Gold Coast when she is about 10mths and she slept thru the 7hrs flight to and fro so it was a breeze...

hey mommies..for ur info if u r deciding on the baby bjorn
happy.gif
found it on web

The Air carrier is made of mesh to allow air flow. It is much cooler to wear and not as bulky. This carrier can actually be stuffed into a pocket on the inside. This carrier is identical in shape to the original carrier.

The Active carrier is made of cotton and is padded so it will be warmer to wear. It has a back plate and extra waist strap to provide more support to the wearer. The Original and Air carriers just have the straps cross in the back so there is not as much support.

The Synergy carrier looks just like the Active carrier in shape, with the extra back support. This carrier however is made of the mesh instead of padded cotton. So this carrier will have better air flow and be cooler than the Active carrier.

I have owned an Original and an Active Baby Bjorn. The extra back piece does make a difference once your baby is over 15 lbs. Before my daughter was that heavy the Original carrier was just fine. I never tried the Air carrier as it would be a waste for me in western Canada since it doesn't get that hot here or for very long! I imagine it would be great if you are in a warmer climate. So if you are in a warmer climate and plan to baby wear up until your baby is quite large I would go with the Synergy carrier. If you only plan to wear the baby for a few months then the Air carrier would be better.

If you are in a colder climate like me then go with the Active carrier! If you don't plan to baby wear long then just buy the Original carrier

Mulberry,
oh dear, pls rest well ya? another one more mth or so to go, so hang in there! Leave the house-hunting to your hubby if you trust him.

I was reading the June threads, saw all the baby photos. So Cute!!!
happy.gif
Think that will be great motivation for all of us.

M2B,
wow cool that you and your hubby will be going BKK for short trip. Your gal is so guai can sleep throughout the flight when she was baby. I could have gone to Japan in Sept but now have to cancel
sad.gif

Ratatouille,
Can help me update? My minnie's 1.29kg at wk29. Thanks! You've been busy with work?

snow,
my appetite now also going down. Now can more like do with 3 main meals a day, like almost back to pre-preg.

little twin stars,
maybe you should avoid going up and down the stairs where possible. I think it adds pressure on the pelvic area, not to mention will tend to feel breathless. Leave the demo to your MIL.

Re: sensitive uterus
Does it mean if touch it, it hardens up easily means sensitive uterus? Sometimes, I lie down on bed and touch my tummy, then I can feel some hardening or I don't know if it's bb flipping?

m2b, hisstory, valnsw
at least u gals still can eat normally, so envy.
i woke up 5.30am this morning, took 2 pcs of bread only feel very bloated liao.
2hrs later hungry again, but the nausea feeling made me no appetite...hmm....

rat
thanks for doing the table, pls help me update 1.24kg @ 30wks.

Catherine, Celyn

Even I lost weight with the GD Diet about 1 Kg but the Dr says it is ok if the baby is putting on weight. I am not sure whether it is considered healthy as my baby was 1.25 @ 28W.

Are you still doing the test once in a week and 7 times in a day. My readings are normal so not sure if I still need to stick to that diet.

Hi mummies,

Sorry have been busy at work..
Can i ask some questions?
Anyone book for the post natal massage already? What's the price like and what do they do?

I'm having difficulty putting on weight... Anyone got tips?

What should we start eating for better milk production?

Rata,
Can include my details in? Thks for the hardwork...
My gynae: Dr Adelina Wong (TMC)
EDD: 12th Aug
Baby weight at 31 week: 1.5kg

Thanks again!

Valnsw, MTB,
Gynae gave me antibiotics some time ago but after finishing the entire course, it did not help.
He gave me another cream to insert in and it was vv itchy that i had to take it out.
Then i continued to use the cream and seems the itchiness went away but not the discharge.

I continued to apply the cream but the discharge does not go away. Sometimes quite alot, mostly little bit but yellowish.
So I asked him and he tells me to continue using the cream.
Recently I was down with cough and flu and he oso prescribed antibiotics to me again.Finished the course already. The discharge is still there but vv little.
Do you think I shld stop using the cream since it does not itch? or religiously use it?
The nurse says 2 times a day and cannot use it long term but I use it vv often. I am already using the 3rd tube of cream - is it too much ah?

Snow,
My appetite is starting to get bad again. Had stopped vomitting for a while already but last nite, my tummy was bloated and din eat dinner. Hubby vv nice to serve me a bowl of hot soup, says good for me.
I said I am too bloated but to please him, i drank up the soup. Shortly, I threw up all the liquid in my body.
So i learnt, if I know I cannot eat, means I cannot eat, dun force myself.
I think I ate too much breakfast, then cannot eat lunch till 5pm. Had a bun and Cheng Teng and cannot take dinner.

Kicking
Baby was kicking vv hard and he slanted to one side of the tummy .... right side bulging out alot. Tummy vv hard and painful to turn from side to side on the bed. Also, keeps going to toilet nowadays. U gals experiencing that at this stage now?

Rata,
My little one is 1.3kg @ 29 weeks. Thanks for updating.

Spree,
Think I must come in to see more what's spree going on. I want to purchase the First Teeth toothpaste leh .... dunno who is organising the spree. Wanna stock up for this baby. It's so much cheaper to buy from US.

luvlel,
don't worry. my gynae also say that its fine and not to worry about losing weight. your baby weight is heavier then mine at 28 weeks. my baby is only 1.1kg at 28 weeks.

i'm still doing test once a week and 7 times a day. but on days that i took food that i'm not supposed to, then got to test to make sure that food will not increase my sugar level. if it does, then can't take anymore. i will still be continuing with the diet cos its easy for me to follow.

thanks vone and catherine!
will try those recepes out.

pls take good care of self mulberry.

Rata,
can you help to include my data :
edd 1st aug
mt a
douglas ong
2kg at 33wks.
is a boy and my 1st baby
thanks so much!

YLN,
we got the same doc and same EDD!!
happy.gif

You both under Dr Adrian too .... maybe u both can share a room .. hahha.
Mine is a C-section as my first one oso C-section through Dr Adrian.

Hi Rata

No problem. Update when you are free...

My EDD is now 20th Aug. Baby 1.7kg @ 30 weeks

Thank you so much.

For those planning to do confinement on their own, like Catherine, you may want to consider getting Ng Siong Mui's The Chinese Pregnancy &amp; Confinement Cookbook. But the recipies still look pretty complicated to me though...

Avocado, Krex,
You both under Dr Adrian too ... maybe u both can share a room ... hahha.
Mine is a C-secton as my first one oso C-section through Dr Adrian.

Interrace
oh ya..thats right!..my bb is at 2.2kg at 33 weeks liao...bb gain 500g since 2 weeks ago....i also dunno consider too much a not..but dr ong say bb weight ok..

do u see dr ong at his ten mile junction clinic?

Ratatouille,

Ops Sorry still new for these stuff
happy.gif

Zone: Sengkang
First baby
EDD: 30th Aug 2008
Hospital: KK TPS
Dr: Dr. M.George
Weeks:28
Weight: 1.25 Kg
Sex: Didnt ask

Vone
Thanks for the info : )

Mulberry
take good care and dun over exert. We are all into the last leg liao so must jiayou okie?!

Snow
My appetite has been going down too and worst is that eat a bit my heartburn will act up...damn sian. Then now the tummy so tight I feel like as if I am going to explode anytime..

Faithmum
Regarding better milk production, you can try drinking fish soup. I find that that works for me very well for milk production. And also more iron fortified vege like spinach.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.3kg@33w</TD><TD>19-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.819kg@32w</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>909g@26w</TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.2kg@33w</TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>Interrace</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>2kg@33w</TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.9kg@32w</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>2.08kg@32w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>378g@22w</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.9kg@32w4d</TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>943g@26w</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Roiv</TD><TD>26</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.2kg@29w</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Tigg3r</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>980g &amp; 900g@26w4d</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.7kg@32w</TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>25</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>455g@21w</TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Doubleblessing</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1 &amp; 2</TD><TD>Boy &amp; Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>500g@24w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.2kg@29w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Medusa</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>718g@24w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>361g@20w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Faithmum</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adeline Wong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1.5kg@30w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>328g@19w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.58kg@28w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Chipchip</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>620g@23w6d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>357g@20w5d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr HY Tan</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>600g@24w3d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Rei</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr CY Chen</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>590g@24w</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.169kg@27w6d</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Valnsw</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.29kg@29w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Catherine</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Mary Yang</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.3kg@29w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Mousse</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.2kg@28w</TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>812g@26w4d</TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>800g@25w</TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>327g@19w6d</TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Aziz</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.03kg@28w</TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>NiNi</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.448kg@29w</TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.24kg@30w</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w3d</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Neera</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1, 2</TD><TD>Boy, Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.7kg@30w</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>Msapple</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.122kg@28w</TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Cloudz7</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>North &amp; East</TD><TD>Dr Irene Chua</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Strawberry</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>700g@24w</TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>474g@20w5d</TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>Faeriekim</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>886g@25w</TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Babywise</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>359g@20w3d</TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>700g@24w</TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>390g@20w5d</TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Joybleu</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Sabbath</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>1.3kg@29w</TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>582g@24w4d</TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A </TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>566g@22w</TD><TD>27-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w4d</TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Hisstory</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>1.3kg@29w</TD><TD>29-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Luvlel</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr M.George</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD>1.25kg@28w</TD><TD>30-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>534g@24w</TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Storeberry</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>733g@24w5d</TD><TD>5-Sep </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Back