(2008/08) Aug 2008

twin stars
if ur hb sided his mum, call him to buy a brand new bag for her lor...hee hee....and leave ur bag alone.
dun spoil her doesn't mean not gd to her, just that she should be mature enough to be responsible for her own action mah..

celyn
i might be going to harbourfront later, update u tmr if mothercare is open. =)

hisstory
my mum keep telling me about the same durian thingy, but i dun take durian also. =P

joanne,
i got a reply from them yesterday, they even give me the telephone number there. cos i ask them about the discount coupon thing.

mani/pedi:
i think most moms are divided whether to go or not. for me, i can still cut my own toe and finger nails. i think the alcohol from the nail polish is really strong. haven't been able to find a mani/pedi salon that is well ventilated. so looks like none for me till i give birth.

leg cramps:
are u all referring to that sharp pull at your calve area? i get it sometimes in the middle of the night. the first time i got it, i woke up in shock, luckily it subsided after 5 mins. i tot it was because i exercised too much, coz' i went swimming the day before. so now i know it's pregnancy related...

hisstory,
I'm not sure about all the older generation. My ILs are the type to believe the more bai bai pang pang means gd. Cos the way I see my hb and his siblings, all quite big-sized, his sis included.
My FIL ever asked me during my 1st trimester, where I get my nutrition if I don't eat much. Lucky, MIL told him and said if I can eat something is gd alrdy, cos vomitting is v common in 1st trimester. At least that kept him quiet.

On the other hand, my parents are the sort to advocate quality of food. That's why my side, the genes all more towards the tall and lean type. We eat in moderation, don't anyhow eat alot of red meat. My mum told me must start eating fish now and not until breastfeeding that time to increase milk supply. Don't knw how true her words are.

re: durains.. on the contrary, my mum told me better not take..and mangoes too..cos bb may be born wif lil' red spots.. dunno how true... *shrug*

celyn, then mayb they opened after sunday. im was jus unlucky, cos went all the way down and it ws not open!

Thks snow, mayb u can let us know.

hisstory,
i heard frm many ppl tt durian is very "bu" for the bb, but cant eat too much, but good to eat some? My mum ate alot when had my younger bro and ended up my bro was a bigg baby and she had difficulties delivering him, said sth about him being so big that kinda stuck, hee.

snow74,
do let us know if mothercare at harbour front got a good selection of products. i'm thinking of getting a car seat and baby cot from them.

Hi Twin star and YLN,

I have a jrt as well. But we have decided to engage a maid/helper so that can keep the house clean. I noticed that if i brushed my dog's fur daily the fur shedding is lesser, jrt has shedding season one.

Hi Brie,

I have done waxing before and after pregnancy, the pain is bearable, you need to relax so that you wont feel the pain. I did it last month at STRIP, they are good.

I feel that its cleaner and more easy to managed after waxing, coz i itched alot after shaving.

Re: durians
I heard it will increase size of baby. Not advisable else baby v big-sized harder to give birth.

One fruit to avoid is oranges. My ex-colleague who gave birth to her son last Dec, told me she had craving for oranges. End up her boy had phlegm that need to use tube to suck it out.
I guess as long as not excessive should be ok.

snow

Lucky you! Won't get 'compelled'

val

heheh, truetrue.. Not all of the older generation, those who are more superstitious and traditional *i suppose*
How's your appetite now compared to first trimester?

Did hear tt fish does increase milk supply.. Also dunno how true it is.

reirei

Cannot eat mangoes ah? It's one of the few fruits i like..
I know some older folks say tt we cannot eat mutton/lamb coz bb will be prone to fits (yang dian feng)

joanne

So there's truth in it causing the baby to be bigger.. Hmm, if I were to opt for natural birth, then i def wld advocate steering clear or controlled intake

Hisstory,
Yah..my mil has been givin me lots of threadfin soup to drink...she says can increase milk supply...drink until i scared...but my bosoms do seem alot bigger...
re: fruits, my gynae advised me to eat kiwis..

reirei

Can eat other kinds of fish too yah? I'm sure if you tell ur mum, u're scared, she will make other yummy fish dishes too
happy.gif

i must admit, they have grown quite a fair bit.. I'm hoping to get new ones fr the Robinsons sale.

Any reasons for kiwis?

leg cramp
I get it on and off, and 1 simple trick I learnt from my mum long time ago is that if your leg cramping, 1st thing to do is remain calm, then stand up and put some weight on it. It works every time (for me at least).

However, the cramp that I got recently, was in my back, I couldn't move my upper body, so I was tugging on my hb like a crazy woman. My gynae say we pregnant will get cramps and pains here and there, in fact, there will be like mild chronic pain in our middle/hip region, so bo pian.

Pains that need doctor attention would be severe pains/spasms/cramps in the front pelvic area that could be accompanied with bleeding.

i'm looking at the babysafe mattress and realise that there are a lot of size for it. make me wonder where should i buy my baby cot and if they are of a standard size.

i want to get the babysafe mattress but was afraid that i will have difficulties getting the bed sheets and the correct size cot. any advise?

Hisstory,
Din ask her why leh...i tink it has lots of vitamins lor... since it's the advice from gynae i feel more at ease eating it...since i'm the paranoid kind..

as for fish, do not eat shark, swordfish...as it contains high levels of mercury which could be harmful to your lil' one..

Hi celynlee,

I got my babysafe mattress from the expo baby fair. There are 3 sizes for the mattress, i can check if i still have the sizes (on a piece of paper). I bought the bedding set first, the lady was telling me its standard size as the mattress ran out of stock, i ordered and collected the mattress at the end of the expo show and collected it at their warehouse.

celyn

What is a babysafe mattress? Sorry, a little poor in knowledge of baby stuff..

reirei

True, advice fr gynae wld def make us feel more at ease. I think it's rich in Vit C, heheh, and tt's all i know!

Shark ah.. Once or twice in the whole pregnancy okie anot? I like sharksfin soup... *oops*

hisstory,

yes, u r rite. fish does incr our milk ss. during confinement, can take fish & papaya soup. nt oni it taste yummy, it aso helps in increasing my ss.

Just went for my DS today n glad everythings fine!
happy.gif
My bb very co-operative n guai, so completed in less than 15-20mins..hehehe
happy.gif
My hubby very happy to see bb face cos look like him.. Got big eyes & high nose..kekeke
happy.gif

My bb weight at 21wks is 370g..
happy.gif
Middle size but gynae say he will be abit broad face n big head like me n hubby...HAHAHA! But very healthy bb is doing fine n happy!
happy.gif

Hi celyn,

oops sorry maybe i was not clear, the cot sizes differs, but the bedding set - as in the bumper, comforter and mattress fitted sheet, the lady says its standard size.

During the baby fair the mattress was at $115 c/w a free waterproof sheet.

hi mummies,

thks for your wishes.

hi twin star,

aiyo, dun be too over-worried on low placenta..

Durians
=======
do hear of this, for those babies that are quite small-sized, some mummies will eat durians so as to boost up the bb weight. durians are v bu one.

hi hisstory,

mango are considered "heaty" fruit, as preggie ladies are considered v heaty liao, so not advisable to take so much.
yes, u are rite, do hear of taking fish with papaya will increase milk supply.
as for taking mutton that will lead to fits, i do heard of this before, but trust me, this is NOT true at all. fits are caused by genetic defects and not food.

hi celynlee,

my advise is that you get the bb cot first, then get the mattress and bedsheet since u will have the dimensions of the cot already.

Dongle,
Glad you are ok now. Me looking fwd to my checkup next Tue too coz it has been 4 weeks since I last saw bb…

Ya, heard there is sale at Mothercare PP but too far for me to travel there liao…

Mommies,
I went Harbourfront last Sun and the Mothercare is open leh…but coz too late liao thus never stepped in…

m2b,
there are 2 mothercare at harbour front. 1 is inside vivo city and a new store is opening at harbour front centre side.

hi val, vone, reirei,hisstory,snow

i'm, back. i disappear to try to find a solution.... just settled my mil prob........end up i found a small tear on the luggage so i told her cannot use already. i offered her another option and also told her japan is very cold now. she'll need a bigger one. she's happy ...i'm happy.........next...........she's going through my winter wear liao....haha.....sigh. forget it la! never ending story. mil knows where i store my things! she even help pack my branded bags, hard to escape. any new inclusion, she knows
sad.gif

think i will buy a bag for her and hopefully she won't "bio" my bags anymore.... my hubby refused wo! he say don;t bother. sigh

durians...
think hisstory, yr mil ask u to eat right?
better not at this stage...even to increase baby's weight, it's right at the end not now! even my mil say that one don;t play play

gemini,
thanks for your advise.

why they don't have standard size for baby cot just like our mattress. then i dont have to think so much.
sad.gif

vone

Is the recipe for the fish & papaya soup easy?

NiNi

Glad to hear everything is good with bb
happy.gif

I am not a fish lover, esp if steamed, so I too dun take fish daily. Bt I'm not taking any supplements to make up for tt too

celyn

Oooh, okieokie.. I shall go find out a little more too. Thanks!!

gemini

I see.. Okie, thankfully i dun eat tt much of it also. But will def keep in mind not to overeat
happy.gif

I also disagree with the saying of mutton = fits.. Sounds so superstitious

twin stars

Lucky for me, i dun really listen to her.. heheh, i trust my mother more. And also I don't really like durians, so i'm quite safe fr a big baby

Your MIL is qt tricky.. Other than luggages which she might borrow, she dare not ask to use my bags or borrow my shoes.

twin stars: wah..ur MIL so 'automatic' one, how can go through your things? If its me, i sure very angry... That time my MIL came my room n took my magazine (without my knowledge) n when i found out i was very unhappy, not cos she borrow the magazine, but for intruding of privacy... Like we're a married couple liao how can u come in n out of the room as u like? After hubby scolded her, she dont dare to do it again..
happy.gif

hisstory,
thanks! im also not a steamed fish lover nowadays.. i prefer fish burger! hahahah!
happy.gif

vone, hisstory, M2b, nini

yes, my mil is one tough one to crack. she uses emotional tactics. in front of me n hubby...it's a different story.....one smart woman!

this is not the end of the story. we got a new lcd tv for her to watch plus an additional cable box with additional channels for her so she can watch them whenever she visits, not to mention a new bed we brought her to buy just so she can have her afternoon naps at my place when she visits.
( i think we treat her very wel already lei )

when i told her not to give out my hse's pte line number to her friends cos i receive calls for her at my hse and i was shocked......boy did she quarrel with me and show me face and complained opening until i finally shouted "ok ok, do what u want" then she scared as it's the first time i ever raise my voice to her. but my hubby never saw this side of her
sad.gif

Hi everyone! Long time didn't post any message
sad.gif

Last Saturday, I was standing at the bus stop then suddenly I felt pain on my tummy, I realized a biker just past thru and its handler hit my tummy. Gosh! I was so pissed. Somemore, the biker is a lady. She didn't even stop and check if I'm ok. Just a word: Sorry while still riding her bike. This is what happened when they let the biker ride their bikes on the pedestrian n now include bus stop???? (Luckily, I'm fine)

Hi Rata,
Really appreciate all your hardwork in updating all the info for us.
Yesterday, went for my DS and here are the results:
Weight: 573 gms (21 weeks 6 days)
EDD: changed from 11 to 13 August 2008
The Sonographer commented that baby's legs are very long 41mm. I said: good! she can be a model
happy.gif

These past few weeks had been busy hunting for a cot that will suit the Aussino bedding. At last, settled for a white cot (convertible to a toddler bed up to 3 years old) from Kiddy Palace. FOC mattress w/ holes and it fit very well with the fitted sheet from Aussino. Right price, right fitting and looks good.

<table border=1><tr><td>S/N</TD><TD>Mummy</TD><TD>Age</TD><TD>Zone</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Hospital</TD><TD>BB#</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>BB's weight</TD><TD>EDD </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>Ratatouille</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Clifton Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>460g@21w1d</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>Dongle</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Glen / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>354g@20w</TD><TD>29-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>Shay</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>576g@22w1d</TD><TD>31-Jul </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>Agnes</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>YLN</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>700g@23w3d</TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>Chumint</TD><TD></TD><TD>North </TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>Twin Star</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>400g@22w1d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>M2b</TD><TD>31</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lee Wei Hong</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>339g@20w2d</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Wing Wing</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Chan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>378g@22w</TD><TD>2-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Peppermintt</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Lisa Chin</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>Shinning</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>4-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>Cutie</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>Mulberry</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LC Cheng</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>319g@20w</TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>Julie</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr HK Tan</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>3</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>5-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Alinda</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>6-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Yi Lin</TD><TD>24</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr CH Koh</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>Joni</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>June</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Kee</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Mini</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Loke Kah Leong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>Missysz</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Yuuri</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC / Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>573g@22w5d</TD><TD>9-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>Celynlee</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>25</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr SP Teo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>455g@21w</TD><TD>10-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>Happy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>Hashisan</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>11-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Earnestmum</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ang Huai Yan </TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>337g@20w1d</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Bobianah</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Gladys</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Anna / Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>Evergreen</TD><TD>36</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Watt WF</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Avocado </TD><TD>30</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>320g@20w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>Medusa</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Heng</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>280g@19w</TD><TD>12-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Val</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Tan Hak Koon</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>Gemini</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Crazy</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Krex</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A/ TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>328g@19w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Fitbaby</TD><TD>38</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr LC Foong</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>573g@21w6d</TD><TD>13-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>Chipchip</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>308g@20w1d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>Lindsay</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Kowa</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>Gayle</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>357g@20w5d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>Cindy</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>324g@20w4d</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>Rei</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr CY Chen</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>286g@19w</TD><TD>14-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>Hug</TD><TD></TD><TD>North East</TD><TD></TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>Cocomo</TD><TD>32</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>266g@19w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>Anne</TD><TD></TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Chan Kon Hon</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>3</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Mid Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Valnsw</TD><TD>28</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Heng TL</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>320g@20w</TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>White_Cloud</TD><TD>28</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Urmila Babu</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>BrieBaby</TD><TD>32</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr HH Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>15-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>Emma</TD><TD></TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr LN Sim</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>Vone</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr ST Chan</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>Mousse</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr KT Tan</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>16-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>RTCP</TD><TD></TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr KW Lee</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>Irabuben</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Cordelia Tan</TD><TD>Raffles</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>17-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Jo</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>Timminbuzz</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>327g@19w6d</TD><TD>18-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>HuiChin</TD><TD>26</TD><TD>East</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>NiNi</TD><TD>29</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>286g@19w</TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Munky</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>19-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>Snow</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>South</TD><TD>Dr Gordon Lim</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Elmo</TD><TD>36</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr YC Goh</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>330g@20w3d</TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>Neera</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr SF Loh</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1, 2</TD><TD>Boy, Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>20-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>Happymum</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>AP Mary Rauff</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Amabel</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Caroline Khi </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>21-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Shenny</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Ho KK</TD><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Faeriekim</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>22-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Stephie</TD><TD>25</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Ann Tan</TD><TD>Mt E</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD>340g@20w</TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Sandygirl72</TD><TD>35</TD><TD>Central</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>23-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Cat</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr WL Choo</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Joybleu</TD><TD>29</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC/Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>24-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>Krmeow</TD><TD></TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Girl</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>72</TD><TD>Leona</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North West</TD><TD>Dr Don Wong</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>73</TD><TD>Sabbath</TD><TD>34</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr HK Ho</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>25-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>74</TD><TD>Shint</TD><TD>37</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>75</TD><TD>Joanne</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>East</TD><TD>Dr Yvonne Soong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD>326g@20w</TD><TD>26-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>76</TD><TD>QiQi</TD><TD></TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Joycelyn Wong </TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>77</TD><TD>Hewchen</TD><TD>34</TD><TD></TD><TD>Dr WK Tan</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Boy</TD><TD></TD><TD>28-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>78</TD><TD>Hisstory</TD><TD>27</TD><TD>North</TD><TD>Dr Wen Lim</TD><TD>Mt A</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>29-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>79</TD><TD>Saigonapple</TD><TD>30</TD><TD>North East</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth </TD><TD>Mt A / TMC</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD>80</TD><TD>Carolynn</TD><TD>33</TD><TD>West</TD><TD>Dr Benjamin Thum</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>1</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>31-Aug </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Medusa15 (medusa15),
Then have to take care of hair now. I have thin hair so was very worried y hair will drop a lot after birth. my 1st birth, drop a lot of hair till I very scared.

Cindy,
OIC, I get what meant☺

chipchip (chipchip),
my parents also do not allow me to take durians as nowsadays those durians are diff from my mom time

little twin stars,
sounds like ur mil is d kind of woman who'll climb over ur head coz u r 2 nice 2 her. mayb it's time 2 show her some 'colours'. hehe...

fitbaby,
gosh, luckily u r alrite.

chip,vone,hisstory

think i'm too nice already. she's used to me being obliging ...... my poor hubby ...... ya, gd thing hubby is on my side
happy.gif
and we don;t stay together with il's
happy.gif

m having more discharge this few days....wander if there is a reason for concern
sad.gif

fitbaby,
glad to hear that you are ok. Must protect yourself against uncivilised people. Nowadays, they don't seem to care for pregnant women.

little twin stars,
as long as your hubby's on your side, gd la. Else will be worse.

Vone and Valnsw,

Thanks for your concern. Recently, I see more and more these type of people. At the food court, bus, MRT, shopping centre, everywhere. What is happening to our beloved Singapore?

hi ladies,
i've been trying to find through the archives one posting made by a july mtb about diaper price comparison between departmental stores...if u guys found it. can let me know

thanks!!

twin stars

Really gd thing u dun stay with them.. Oredi not staying with them brings some problems, i fear to imagine the friction when you do..

I was staying with ILs, but we did tell them we were going to move out eventually. And i'm so glad we did
happy.gif

<font color="aa00aa">Hi mummies,

Im from march mummy, selling 1pkt Nepia NB diaper, used 4pcs left 56pcs asking for $13. Keen parties can sms me at 91466419. Due to cant fit my gal. Thanks.</font>

Back