(2008/08) Aug 2008

rata
zynn has a gd friend that is half a head taller also, no worry lah. =)

eh....most of my sis swim, i'm the only 1 at home that dun swim but play basketball.
i'm taller by at least 10cm as compared to most of them. =P
1 of my sis danced, although need to jump when dancing also...but she is the shortest at home.
diff type of sports, diff impact bah...

Snow

Hahaha!! no lah. she jump n dance but nt so much concern on her height lah.

Either CC or Bt timah , coz that's the only all prof ballet dancer sch. But see later how.
happy.gif

BBM no need go take sport already running everywhere liao. LOL!!

think the average height is 100cm for age 4. age 5 is 110cm. anyway, now tall or short nt a prob, wait til sec sch,that's the final growing, that time better grow tall tall! LOl!!

sylvia
ya...i remember i also suddenly tall alot during sec school time de, something like 8cm diff between a yr from sec 2 to sec 3 lor. -_-"
anyway, as long as its a gal, height should not be too much a concern unless they wanna be a model ya? ha ha.... >D

snow

hahahaha!! short also can be model loh, nt cat walk model only.
anyway the int'l height for cat walk model is 180cm & above nw, last time was 175cm.

I also grow tall from sec 2-3 leh. actually ard 20-21, will grow final bit 1-2cm. but most ppl din notice it.

morning mummies. =)

rata
was just telling my gal that my new seat feng shui not gd...out of nowhere, kena a big patch of blue-black on my leg.
i dun remember i hit onto anything leh....x-file. -_-"

sylvia
women....i cold till gonna flu liao leh, where got hot?
even when i walked out during lunch hr, its still blowing cold wind. =(
u drink more water lah, maybe body heaty?

Hi Mummies!

So many days never log in here. Today's the start of the Gimmill Sale! Shop till you drop, gals!

I think velle not 105cm yet la. Maybe 100-102cm ba. I am not overly concerned. And there's not much we can do abt heights rite?

Snow,
New seat with better privacy? =P

Nana

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how much is ur damage?

Height.. I also nt sure. More concern when they are older in teen.
Weight I know as when I weight, BBM will also weight, so i know.LOL!!!

Carter's warehouse
price list :
For kids:
all top/bottom/dress 3 for $10
pj 2 pcs $8
pj 3 pc $10
blanket $5
jacket $5
newborn 5 for $10

Adults:
all top/bottom 2 for $10
Pj 2 for $10

Lamborgini top $15

SOmetimes to note: I bought sibling's top
1 romper & 1 girl top with same design.
Also there's a design - tiger in grey. there's 1 romper, 1 boy top, 1 girl top & mum's top all same design!

& then polo tee
for boy, girl & mom!

Also this time there's size 5-14 tops for girl, so sibling and even mum can wear as size 14 can fit size S mum.

morning mummies! =)
x'mas approaching!
think lotsa u must be celebrating le bah?
i still gotta work leh, sian rite? hee hee...
suddenly remember something this morning, we had been actually chatting in this forum for 5 yrs liao...hmm... -_-"

morning mommies

snow74,
yah, very fast hoh. time just fly pass like that.

our office is closed today and new year's eve, enforced half day leave.

my coy shut down 28 n 31

snow, no half day. but later ve foc lunch n coy xmas celebration n early to go off at 4pm dats all

celyn
ya...all little rats going k1 soon, so fast yrs past. =P

enforced!?!
if confirm staff, still ok...just take it as another day to rest.
if contract staff then impact greater.

rata
so good....still have x'mas party and lunch, i miss those days leh. =(
nothing in my co, just 4 pcs of choc given by col on my table this morning...hee hee...bring home for my gals, they will be very happy!

rata
ha ha...cos we are mothers. =P
if we are still singles, think most of us will prefer to go for a party! how i wish i have some party time. =)

Merry X'mas!!

Snow, wait ur both girls older, u can party again lah!
LOL!!!

Or we organise again next year?
then can hv some party time with little ones?

Kekeke!

snow74,
previously, all these special occasion leave are left to my colleagues. to me, working half day doesn't matter since i don't have plans. now, i'm just simply lazy and want to enjoy me time during the last week of the year while the kids are send to cc. :p

sylvia
wait till they older i'm old liao leh, they are the 1 that goes party lor...ha ha...

i'm fine with that idea, but not easy now to gather back most of the aug mummies liao lor.

celyn
ha ha...i also half sleeping that day, no one really got mood into serious biz lah. =P

celyn

for safety reason they hv to chase out esp heavy rain as next thing is thunder & lightning. so also bo bian unless they create indoor type.

sylvia & celyn
so nice lor....both of u....ha ha...

just now #1 called me to ask if i working half day today, she so disappointed to noe that i gotta work full day.
really miss those days when i'm always arranging with friends to go count down today...ha ha... >D

Back