(2008/07) July 2008

SY
Okie dokie let me know when ur Bp starts hor or jus PM me ur blog lah.....haha
Cos my #1 2 yr old liao jus buy for him to play dunno how long nia n confirm cannot last till #2 1 lor. So buy cheap 1 can liao......hehe

btw wat special vip disc u have?? how many %?? But then iherb dun have alot of things I want leh only my son's vits can order from there nia.....hehe

Sparrows
Normally BM supply will dip very low before n when ur having ur mense. So maybe see after ur mense end ur supply go back up anot lor.

SDchick
Ur bb so cute n chubby!!! N she staring so intently....hehehe
Ur #1 so big liao she must be a good jiejie.

PB
Same lor most of the pics I have are #1, #2 n hubby. Dun have me included.....sob sob
N the last time I asked hubby to take a pic for me with the kids. He took photo while still holding #2. I was like okie lah take with #1 1st. Then he still dun pass to me n I had to "Ehh give her to me leh!!"
N he can still "Oh yah hor I forgot".......sigh

Bumbo - Oh yes keep forgetting to ask. Those who have the table does putting the table sort of kiap bb's legs?? Cos the cheong choon uncle said it will n they dun have it so I cannot see it myself.
Am thinking of getting the table then can jus leave Ember's toys there next time she entertain herself.....hehehe

PB,
That's the big dream lah, becoming professional photographer
happy.gif
Maybe you can drop obvious hints at your hubby that you WANT him to take lots of pics of you and Poppy.

Choc & fart
Really? I heard of beans & cabbage but never chocolate.

Swim diapers
Anyone try the disposable one like Huggies?

Erm, as the pumping is really getting tough these days after i've gone back to work, can i ask those mummies that have stopped bf.. How did u feel when u made that decision to stop? Any negative feelings?

I'm so tired, tried fenugreek, mother's milk tea, green papaya soup, and trying out blessed thistle soon.. all these juz hoping to increase my ss by a little bit more, then in the end still dun yield that much leh..

Phyllis, i'm so envious of your milk ss. Me ah, trying to pump at work in the midst of my heavy load, 3 times a day, then only yield abt 80-90 ml nia.. Then if u yield average 500ml each day, enuf for your bb? U bring the milk to the nanny's place each day?

SDchick, how much did u get for each pump session? I also got my CUSSBERRY leg warmers. Very good material right? But like very long for my girl leh. It's ok one ah?

Juz now while having my dinner, i fed celeste with a few grains of rice, juz for her to munch on it lah, she likes it leh
happy.gif

Sparrows
So cute!!!!!!!!! Is that the mambo neck float? He’s holding on to it! So cute! Hey where did you finally get your swim gear from? I’ve been looking all around but nowhere seems to have baby sized swimwear. Hilarious that you turn on the jets and he just moves around! I can imagine!!

Do1nk
Naughty girl, making me gian with the playmat!! Think I will get it :D

RHS
Oh I’ve gone past the point of hinting liao. Now I just say ‘eh take photo of me and poppy’ LOL

Just now poppy fell asleep about 8 then just as she was dozing off a hokkien auction suddenly started outside my house. Walau. So she got startled. Then I hung around in bed to make sure she was ok. In the end I also fell asleep haha.

My bleb is back
sad.gif
they couldn’t clear it up the last time cos said it was too big and would be too painful for me. So I guess I got to go back. Anyone knows if I request for mrs wong, must pay more or not? Cos I not so keen on going to the same lady again. she like a bit blur and unhygienic… or maybe I too sensitive la.

1. she was asking me about my feeding schedule and then she wrote it down on a paper napkin. Then I started to leak and she used me that same napkin to wipe me
2. I noticed that Baywatch photo on the notice board right? Then I told her and she took it down, with the same hand in the plastic glove. I said ‘you will change your glove right?’ and she did.
3. the needle dropped during our session. If it were me, I would just look for it later. But she was looking all around for it and all the while I was sitting there with my nnp exposed and bleeding. I just had to say ‘you won’t use that same needle again RIGHT????!!’. She didn’t la. In the end, she found it and just left it on the sink lor. But… can do it later, right?

oh forgot to update. poppy has been grabbing alot of things these days. the things around her cot, my finger (and then putting into her mouth), her feet (and trying to them into her mouth too)...

Hi Ladies,

Just went back to work this week & it feels so horrible!! Really miss my Talon so much that I cried on way to work on the 1st day...

My co is so unfriendly towards expressing milk in office & the fridge smells!!
I felt v stress so Ss is dropping...
sad.gif

Can share how do ur do the cleaning in office? I'm doing the below & find it quite troublesome & it takes min 1/2 hr to complete each session.

1) put sterilised pump in ziplog bag
2) before pump, pour hot water in tupperware with pump to "sterilise" it
3) after pump, wash it with detergent, store in tupperware
4) before 2nd pump,pump hot water again to "sterilise"
5) end of session, put pump in ziplog & bring home.

Hi Sparrow,

May I know where did you get the swimsuit?

Hi lbt,

May I know where to get the swim diapers?

Hi delphine,

Can update me too? thanks

northeast
sheray
18/07
Dr Fong C W
Gleneagles
boy
Talon Lee
13/07
3.13kg
50cm
emergency c-sect

Sherry,

Dun stress dun stress. What I do with my pump when I go to work:

(1) Morning before work - sterilise put in lock and lock container.

(2) 11am - pump. After pumping, put in lock and lock container. I figured it is cleaner to wash just before second pump so i dun wash immediately after first pump.

(3) 5pm - wash the pumps with baby dishwashing liquid. put inside lock and lock container and us hot water to sterilise. THen I start pumping. Finish pump put back in the lock and lock container and bring home to wash.

There is another option - use medela microsteam bags to sterilise. I just bought it, havent use yet...so will try next week.
happy.gif

RHS,

Wow..ur hubby real pro leh! Beautiful shot!

do1nk,

the playmat looks really tempting... but so expensive!

Had a talk with nannny and realised there might have been some miscommunication between us. Got things sort out and so she will continue to help us with Dani during the day then every evening will fetch her back home. So glad now.. cos I can see Dani is adjusting well there. She seems to be able to recognise nanny's voice and face already, dont want to look at us but kept looking at nanny when we go fetch her hm. Auntie says she can talk to anybody and everybody ! So ti-ta lah her ~~~ LOL

PB
Paiseh hoh.. cannot 'take' your helper liao. But anyway you've mentioned transfering is not allowed too ya.

waiwai
Can I join NE gathering too??
Confirmed:
1. waiwai
2. cheryl
3. Delphine
4. Phyllis
5. JSP
6. SDChick
7. Dor dor
8. Angeline
9. Hannahl
10. CS

Re Nepia (NTUC Promo)
Nepia now on NTUC promo - 3 pkts at $39.95.
Bought 3 pkts of M. Dani can no longer wear S liao, too tight for her. Fatty bom-bom....

re sterilising pump at office
I’m also another one who doesn’t sterilise pump, even at home. In fact, since day one I didn’t sterilise pump after every pump session. Only does it once a day in the morning. After each use, wash and let it air dry, never rinse with hot water too. Checked and confirmed ok by the BMSG.

Fiona
Alamak.. me too man, got sick after the gathering day.. me sick also have to take care of my little ones cos my mum, my hubby and #1 also sick.. what a week for me… tired… but now all back to normal liao, hope yours also.

Smiggleprincess
Waa.. u took so many glass bottles from KK? U know, I also asked for it before discharge from hospital, but that so called senior nurse said “we hospital no longer keep those recycle bottles”… I’m puzzled, then bu-shi-xin next day ask a student nurse from another ward, that nurse is so quick to bring me some bottles… sigh.. that’s is the difference between senior and junior nurse lor… and the service difference between the two labour wards..  I like ward 81.

Last time when someone told me to get 50 bottles, I was like ‘so many for what’.. now I got 60-70 bottles, just nice to meet my usage only.. I definitely love those little bottles, so useful.

Qing
I agreed with you about the KKH’s LC. Got very poor experience with them, charging high but service is so so only… I stopped bf for my #1 in the first week after my #1 born also partly becos of them lor… now still feeling very guilty about it…

PB
Oh dear, your bleb coming back again? u really got to look for mrs wong see whether can get it fixed once and for all..

Missyz
Hope yours is getting better now too.

NE gathering
I’m on! But might need to leave a bit earlier cos got dinner that day. Got to go home da pan da pan mah… 

NE Pot Luck Party
Date: 22 Nov (Sat)
Time: 230pm
Venue: waiwai or cheryl's house @Sengkang
Confirmed:
1. waiwai
2. cheryl
3. Delphine
4. Phyllis
5. JSP
6. SDChick
7. Dor dor
8. Angeline
9. Hannahl
10. sonic

Hey.. this is so cute.. I noticed that all the attendees for NE gathering are the ones never attended the simei gathering.. hmn.. that’s mean I got more new faces to remember then.. hehe

Angeline,
U stay hougang? Which part of hougang… me at central, near hougang mall.

PB,
This photo is so nice taken, poppy is tired after the dressing session rite? hehe.
Tell u hor, I always wanted my hubby to take photo for me and bb when we posed like how you did.. but his camera automatically focus on bb only, left me out… this man arh.. dun understand instruction at all…

oh yes.. for those who are looking for glass bottles, besides pigeon and nuk, another brand called Evenflo also carries glass bottles. so far i have seen them at OG and KK first few years..

Sherry

u can buy the Huggies Swimming diapers from Cold storage or maybe other supermarkets may carry too.

1) every morning after I latch and pump, my maid will wash and sterilise then put into lock&lock container.

2) 11am, pump then wash with water only. then put the funnels in a very big metal cup (those comes with a lid, v common in neighbourhood shops) and pour hot water over it to sterilise.
then I continue to chit chat with other nursing mummies then I take out funnels and put in lock&lock container.

3) 4+pm, pump and wash with water. put in lock&lock container and bring home for maid to wash and sterilise.

been doing this since I bf #1 2 yrs ago.

RHS

the photos is v nice !! my hubby is also a amateur in DSLR cameras so he has been snapping and snapping ... and I really loves the bokeh effect !

SDChick

ur gal very chubb chubb hor ! does her jie jie doted on her a lot ?

SY,
can show me your blog for the wooden toys? wanted to get something for my #1 as he's hungry for new learning toys now..

btw, my hubby loves your JX leh.. he can't stopped commenting that how cute and pretty your gal is after we left simei that day... heng she's still a young bb, not adult. if not i feel threatened leh.. haha..

PB, there other time I asked you abt how u managed to capture poppy's many (cute!) expressions and you've mentioned using a function of your camera.. which brand is that? Can share boh? Cos looking for a camera now... kam sia
happy.gif

I believe Sonic and myself posted thread at the same time hence we left out each other in the list.

Here's the amended...

NE Pot Luck Party
Confirmed:
1. waiwai
2. cheryl
3. Delphine
4. Phyllis
5. JSP
6. SDChick
7. Dor dor
8. Angeline
9. Hannahl
10. sonic
11. CS

dor dor, woa u walk 2 bus stops every time ah? Then ur #1 also walked so far with u? Not tired meh? How u keep her by your side while u push #2? I used to ask my #1 to hold my wrist/elbow while we cross the road. Now with #3 liao, i dun have the guts to go out alone with all 3 yet
happy.gif

check with u hor, as my gal is already 4 mths now, is it worth it to buy a sling now? I've been looking around for one but think too long then realsied that she's already 4 mths liao
happy.gif
Scared by now she won't like to be in a sling. U wanna sell me your handmade ones? Kekekeke.. I'm still waiting for her to fit into my ergo carrier. I'm very tempted to buy scootababy carrier, but so ex
happy.gif

Oh the shoes ah, take your time ok? Make something that can fit 6-12 mths boleh? Ai yo, haven check how much u'll be charging me leh
happy.gif

RHS, ur baby has big eyes!! So cute
happy.gif

PB, when u ordered from iherb, did u get the referal code for $5 off? Forgot to ask u on that.

Michelle, oh i remembered u mentioned on the surge in ss after 4mths. I dun know have or not, coz i've been taking supplements. If dun take, then dun know ss with drop or not
happy.gif

SD, I reaaly salute to u that u are still perservering even though your ss has dropped to 20ml for whole day.. Like that how much did u get from each pump? U still continue to take the effort to pump at work? Think whenever i want to stop my pump sessions, i've to think about u. *pat* *pat*

Those that have lots of milk, count your blessings!!

Star, what do u mean by order 1 item then get $5 off? Dun u need to pay for the shipping? How to get the $5 off?

re hair loss
I think this problem is only temporary. I've got a church friend who has very severe hair loss after delivery. So bad till she has to put a scarf. Then before i realise, her hair growth back to normal again!

Qing, of course the hair will grow back, dun worry ok?

PB, i dun know why u have no milo
happy.gif
She insisted that must drink lots of HOT milo
happy.gif
So keep asking her staff to give me milo, ha ah ha..

She even taught me how to handle my very difficult to settled bb!! My #2 was fussing, but under her hands, got soothed almost instantly!! She's really my idol then LOL

Qing, when i made the appt last time, i requested for Mrs Wong
happy.gif

Btw the milo thingy was about 4 yrs ago liao hor... LOL

garfield, when i brought my #2 to see Mrs Wong last time, though he was exactle 1 mth old then, she told me a bit too old to learn how to latch liao.. Dun know how true. That's why i pumped exclusively, then got 1 full freezer of milk
happy.gif
But now ah.. sad..

But i think my girk only learns to latch on after 1 mth leh. But i dun know whether it's proper latch on or only comfort sucking though. U may want to look for a LC to try it out.

do1nk, i can take 1 pack of pampers S. But where do u stay ah? I dun have a car leh
happy.gif

Sparrow, ya, talk about disfigure breasts, i fully agree. My nnp like pointing downwards nowadays...

PB, why u can't transfer ur maid to CS leh?

CS, thanks for the info on nepia, will go ntuc soon
happy.gif

sonic, me stay near serangoon jc, quite near to u!

Btw, i always feel that my girl's feet is quite long, about 10cm. What about the rest of the babies? She's 4 mths now.

my MIL sent me this. quite funny:

There is a new study out about women and how they feel about their
asses!

I thought the results were pretty interesting:

85% of women think their ass is too fat... 10% of
women think their ass is too skinny...

The other 5% say that they don't care, they love him,
he's a good man, and they don't regret marrying him.

happy saturday, mummies!

CS
it's ok about helper. glad it worked out fine between you and nanny! good also that you get to see dani everyday now!!!

i have a canon powershot S5IS. hubby bought it for my birthday this year
happy.gif
but that photo was taken in studio. that day poppy very upset lor. no smiling pics. i was rocking her and trying to sayang her and then i said 'eh she sleep liao, quick take photo, like that quite cute!' then snap
happy.gif

cleaning @ work

) put sterilised pump in ziplog bag
2) take out direct from ziplog bag to pump
3) after pump, wash it with water, soak in hot water in tupperware
4) before 2nd pump, wash with hot water again to "sterilise"
5) end of session, wash with water, put pump in ziplog & bring home.

CS, glad you worked things out with nanny! I thought you are pureen club one... change to nepia liao? I stick with huggies cos it is so far the cheap and good one lah.. You got your P3 yet? got discount bo?

aiyo sonic, fancy being jealous over a 3mth old baby gal!
happy.gif
But iagree lah.. JX is really sweet and pretty, my MIL kept talking about her too..
happy.gif

I AM GOING TO COLLECT THE TUB LIAO! Tata...

cleaning at work - firm believer of medela sterilising bag, me!!!

michelle
dress is on the way liao. posted yesterday

hannah
cannot transfer helper cos contract states so
sad.gif
anyway like that also good la. if transfer, could be ma fan also

hannah
i have not ordered from iherb yet.

paging for SY.... how to order from you huh?

oh and i ordered smallsmallworld playmat liao :D hehe and i see do1nk and sparrows also in the same order list

Ok..where should I start…thread really moving fast..

Phyllis: ya my wrists are getting worse and worse.. they even hurt when I stir my coffee and my handwriting’s illegible! It’s amazing my company cheques do not bounce coz signature doesn’t even look like mine! So did acupuncture work for you? Think I’m really gonna give it a try.. on weekdays I feel them getting better but weekends come and they get strained again when I have to lift baby and bathe him

Michelle: whoa! You got the swimming tub for ethan? Need lots of water to fill it up right? I’m patiently waiting to bring mine down to the pool when he’s closer to say 6mths old? Is that the right age before chlorine water’s ok for their skin? Hope he doesn’t outgrow his swimgear I got him…

Cellow: you can give out queue nos for cedric’s bride liao… or better still…have an open auction see who offer higher dowry kekeke

Cellow… you get 600ml per day and he drinks 130-150ml every 2-2.5hours means u gotto supplement? Or you also latch hor?

SmiggleP: I heard from NUH nurses, nowadays they dun have glass bottles liao coz milk comes in plastic throw-away bottles…

PB: so you saw mrs wong huh? So now you are bleb-less? Good for you! =)

RHS: aiyo… your little halloween is juz so adorable and he looks so grown up liao!

Qing, dun peel off bb rachel’s cradle cap! PD told me if we do dat, may leave permanent scar (like chicken pox) and hair will not grow liao there so bald! My boi still have some cradle cap on his skull but I juz leave it let it go off by itself… occasionally apply baby oil and use soft bb brush to loosen it

Cellow: did it sting when you soaked your nnp in saltwater?

tell you all about how I had ribena for bb yesterday: my right nnp has been wounded for a week or so liao.. where the nipple connects to the aereola area.. and I was hoping it will self heal over time.. but yesterday when I wanted to pump..was shocked when my bottle started filling up wiv bright red ribena! Not even milky strawberry bandung! Ended up hand expressing.. output = not as much milk + super painful hands + bruised n wrinkled nnp! Hope it heals soon… 

Sparrows: hi! How have you and Sebastian been? Haha swimwear dat can trap poo inside? Hehehe Sebastian looks a bit stern in that pic hor?

Chocolates make bb fart? Hmm.. I’ve been trying to eat lesser of windy stuff like cabbage, beans and broccoli (but my MIL cooks these really often) but the little one still farts quite a lot haha

Qing…L size… u were asking about the pampers active stages ah? Oh ya, dats on sale too..you can check out www.coldstorage.sg I juz recalled mentioning my babysafe donut pillow previously… r u still keen?

PB: haha you got the mat too eh? I told myself…okok juz get the cheapest then won’t feel so guilty hahaha! The pic of your Konked-Out-Bee so cute…

Sonic: wah you have 60-70 glass bottles?? How you find space in the freezer to hold so many bottles?

Hannah: I’m at woodlands… you are at serangoon? We can meet somewhere more convenient for you?

PB: I’m definitely one of those who makes up the 85% thinking their ass is BIG N ROUND! Further made worse after delivering baby…

Okie bb crying liao! Gotto run! Hava good weekend everyone!

do1nk, think too far to meet liao lah. I always have to rush home after work. And for weekends, my hubby will grumble if i make him carry the diaper around coz we dun have a car
happy.gif

To be more exact, i'm at upp s'goon
happy.gif

Woa, so much talking about jx, must be pretty! Where to find her pics now ah?

And which one is cedric ah??
happy.gif

PB, if u can't transfer her, then what is agent gonna to with her if u dun want her liao? So u didn't order blessed thistle ah? Actually i did think of u when i was placing the order, but my order exceeding liao after i ordered supplements for my boys, sorry.

do1nk. woa, u get to sign chqs in office ah?

Hmm..
Now Nepia got promo ah?? Will go get it..

Glass bottles
think priority goes to those mummies from ICU. while Kayedn in ICU think i was close to 1000 bottles liao...

Previously in office, i bring my sterilised pump into lock lock and just pump, after that just boil water to sterilise again..

I also get to microwave steam bags if anyone wanna buy from me..

SDChick... the photo is so cute! how do you add the speech bubble in the photo? what software do u use?

PB... your photo is so cute! me also another one who loves to take photos with bb and keep asking hb to be photographer haha...

hannahl... my ss also drops when i'm back to work... so busy until no time to drink water... also my cubicle is quite far away from pantry so lazy to take water :p

sparrow... sebi is so cute in his swim suit!

RHS... the photos are so pro!

leaking lansinoh milk bag
i've just started using milk bag, and thaw the 1st bag today. to my horror, it leaks and i lost at least 20ml of milk!!!! anyone encounter this before? i thought lansinoh is supposed to be a good milk bag??! then while i pour into the bottle, i accidentally spilt some!! want to kill myself (-.-")

pumping pumping pumping
recently i have to go out of office to other place to work, and that place has a so-called nursing room which is just a smelly toilet!!! OMG... while i was pumping there, i feel so ko lian
sad.gif

i'm also another one who don't really sterilise the pump in office. i just wash with detergent and then rinse with hot water...

happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
NE Pot Luck Party
Confirmed:
1. waiwai
2. cheryl
3. Delphine
4. Phyllis
5. JSP
6. SDChick
7. Dor dor
8. Angeline
9. Hannahl
10. sonic
11. CS

u gals not bringing hb right?

PB
Poppy still look just as cute even thou not smiling yah
happy.gif

Thanks for the info on cam... will go check out !

Michelle
Me, definitely Pureen club but since most mummies agress Nepia is good, so I give it a try loh..
Talking abt stroller, Ive tried to PM you this morning but connection super slow, keep hanging so I gave up..
Wanted to thank you for your membership#, but I didnt use thou cos got my P3 from Baby Hyperstore - they having 15% sale, heng I happened to drop by.. hehehe

Recently Dani's been grabbing things too. Bathed her this morning then I was busy frumbling with the bathe towel with her on it (hands abit retarded cos too many days didnt take care of her already) and she went to grab my nipple ! Didnt realised (again too engrossed with the stupid bathe towel) til Im ready to lift her away from my chest then felt my nipple kena pulled !

Wonder what she'll grab next ~~~

PB
i think the rates are fixed one.

and hor,
old wife tale say if baby try to 'eat' their feet, you will be having another one soon.

hannahl
that time i didnt know mrs wong was the popular one.
when i called, they ask if i can come within half an hour, if can they will help with the massage.
(it was almost lunch time).
lucky i stay very very near.
i was so happy that someone is willing to attend to me. i also don care who served me liao, as long as the problem is solved.

disfigure breast
my breasts are sagging.
the old supported breasts is gone.
haiz..

do1nk
WONT GROW BACK>
IT IS KINDA OF A HUGE PATCH LEHZ !!!
don scare me ar.

super interested in the pamper promo

waiwai
also thought they are good.
thats why i bought 3 box of 25 in one go.
i just started on lansinoh bags lehz.
they are still in the freeze.
oh my
if like that must be more careful when defrost liao.

i also don sterilise lehz
after pumping, i store the pump in lock and lock filled with water.
then before pump just use hot water to kind of sterilise.

grabbing
bb rachel also start grabbing liao.
she just hold her on tutu while in the sarong. swing it left and right

do1nk
NTUC also having the same offer for the pampers.
i still deciding whether to get some more or not.
i still have 3 big bag of L, 60s ones.

hi mummies,
yeah i've always been very frank with my mil but she can be kinda hopeless...she tends to interpret what we said in her own way. and only if i tell her off then will she take my word seriously...but this time i really dun feel like raising my voice at her...give up liao.

sonic,
you are sick too...the weather is bad huh? until now i'm still coughing and nose running...the medication doc gave me are useless! i went back twice still the same...so angry!

re: sterilising pump
when i was breastfeeding, i sterilise the pump parts after every session. i always think what's the point if i sterilise all the feeding bottles and teats but the milk alrdy touched the dirty pump...perhaps i more "kia xi" lah

sterilising @ work:
i oso nvr sterilise my pump when i am at work. In fact i left 1 set of the housing in my off so that i don;t hv to bring them bk hm. I kept all the accessories in the lock n lock container..10am will start to pump. Aft pump, will rinse with hot water then wash with bb bottle detergent followed by rinsing with hot water again. Then, put the whole container in the fridge. Prior to use @ 4pm, i will rinse with hot water again...

Qing,
my boy also got cradle cap n the whole patch of hair together wif cradle cap drop after rubbing with olive oil. i intend to shave his hair tomolo..

Hi mummies,

do you all know where to get cheap leggings for 7 years old girl?
i am looking for my niece.
both online or store.

CS,
ops... sorry sorry.. didn't realised that i left your name out from the list... ya, we must have type and post at the same timing..

good to hear that you sorted out things with your nanny, and best part is get to see your gal every night... that's more important.

HannahI,
ohh.. we are neighbour arh... *shake hand*
happy.gif

Do1nk
hmn.. my freezer is just the standard size one, but i throw alot of things out, then declared to all my family members that - it's my territory, nobody or foods crossing the line... haha.. since then my hubby dare not buy ice-cream, no space for that liao.

michelle
haha.. ya lor, my hubby also laughed at me being jealous over a 3 mos baby. hehe...

oh yes, he also keeps saying that Fiona's little Denise is so sweet and pretty, too bad didn't bring our boy there to friend with her... haha..

Hannah… do u take the train home fm wk? can try to meet you on the way home..

Not sure if I can make it for the 22 Nov outing, but if can, will bring along to pass to you.. also possible?

Hehe cedric is the macho tan beach boy wearing a white tank top and navy blue mickey (is it mickey?) shorts… there’s a pic of JX in the archived bits above.. think she was holding hands wiv bb kacey who’s in yellow (two pretty girls)

Signing cheques: alas, the cheques are not made payable to me..haha

smiggleP: You got 1000 bottles? Haha need a whole new freezer juz to hold them then?

Waiwai your milk bag leaked when you thawed the milk? How you thaw? Thought lansinoh is a good brand.. I juz started using milk bags too coz it was getting too ex to keep buying bottles.. have not thawed any yet so far, but I thought it’s juz to put them in fridge to thaw?

Qing.. dats wat the pd told me leh… not to peel or hair may never grow there.. but dun worry…maybe the patch you peeled not so severe (didn’t bleed) and scab was falling off liao? bb Rachel got so much hair.. if it really happens, probably can cover?

You keen to share a pack of pampers active stages size S ah? Think Rachel can fit into S right? Where do you stay?

Can’t find pampers on ntuc online..

do1nk
bb rachel is heading for size L le.

and he hair that drop is behind her ear.
can't see la. but if you push the rest of the hair back can see loh.
to me, it seem to be a big patch loh.
so heartpain.

do1nk
i also just ordered the Bumperplaymat...got the AlphaYellow Bear, but it's heavy huh... 10kg! now must find a space for it, am excited to start using it :p Sebi doesn't like staying on his tummy too long leh...hopefully the colorful mat will encourage him. But he doesn't like lying down either.

dor dor
ok, i will continue to pump and monitor till after my period. I still have some fenugreek, was thinking of finishing the fenugreek first, see how it goes then decide.

PB
The float is from that shop in Harbourfront. We didn't try, just bought it and crossed our fingers that he would like it :p But a fren told me that we shouldn't use it too often and all the time cos it gives the baby a false sense of security in the water. So we just alternate the usage and carry him instead. Have tried putting him underwater for a very short while (just dunking him in quickly) and he seems to be able to hold his breath... but didn't look too happy after that so we didn't do it again :p

*pat pat* on your bleb. Hope that persistent thinggy goes away for good! Love those PoppyBee pics la!!

Sebi has also started grabbing alot.. so now i have to tie my hair cos he's given me quite a few shocks lately and i'm also dropping more hair, so dun need to lose some more! Oh, and grabbing my chain too, so i guess no more necklaces and def. no dangly earrings!

PB, Sherry
His suimsuit i got from OG when they had a sale. Cost less than $20 and even with the smallest size, 1, it is still kinda loose. The length fit ok.

Diapers
any comments on Pureen Premium? Someone gave us a pack recently so we tot of using that when we go out. At home, we switch between cloth nappies and NTUC diapers (think they are the cheapest?). Sebi tends to get up with cloth nappies. Oh, PB, have u started using Bumwear yet? how is it?

wai wai
*pat pat* poor thing, can imagine pumping in smelly room. Maybe next time bring photo of your baby Xuan Pei (i always remember as Champagne :p)

mummies who are sick
take care and drink heaps of water!

who is the one who recommended bebelicious ah? kekeke... click click click and suddenly spent so much! but ok la, xmas pressies...heh. Thanks!

michelle
i feel 4 months a bit young to go to the bb gym. for my #1 i only brought him for trial sessions but never sign up for anything. but eerytime i go for such trial, he comes back with some cough or cold. so must be prepared.

PB
u can PM me your order.

hee, i also forgot to take panadol when i went to see LC. she tot i got take and said i bear with the pain well. actualyl i din take.

jia you!! u can sure do it if u wan to. for jx she's also off bottle liao. no choice for me cos she refuse.d

dor dor
cos i ordered a lot of times. the more i buy the more discount i get. think max is 12% discount. which vit u buy? i m thinkgin of buying nordic naturals one.

will pm u my blog.

re bleb
i also got one yesterday! but thikn it looks smaller today after i latch her more . hopefully it goes away

qing: wah! she looked so cute and petite..couldn't tell she was size G wan (Giant -> poppy lingo) haha

sparrows: so you went back for your pap smear already? Prof asked me: so when are you planning for no.2? I nearly fainted haha

how do you find the NTUC diapers? I'm still looking for my cheap daytime alternative diaper

I find pureen premium not bad.. no complaints about it so far, but my sis felt it got a bit heavy when soiled..maybe her girl had lots of pee?

do1nk
bb rachel is heading for size L le.

and he hair that drop is behind her ear.
can't see la. but if you push the rest of the hair back can see loh.
to me, it seem to be a big patch loh.
so heartpain.

Dor dor,lbt
Thanks. My #1 is a good sister to her, she'll entertain my #2 after school. Can tell she loves bb alot, yesterday she sang to her for 1 hr hahaha..

Hannahl,
I'm sad that I don't have more milk for bb, but what to do, like you, I've tried a lot of things to increase the supply, but didn't work. Now each pump session I only get around 10 ml. so pathetic right. I'm going to just keep pumping until it stops. I think next week probably no more. Last week still get around 20ml. Yep I'm still pumping at work.

Yep the Cuseberry very good. I bought other leg warmers, the cheaper ones (like Combi and ANYONE), but not as good leh, the materials are thicker and not so stretchable. The Cuseberry one is a little long, but Ok lah, since baby grows. I even bought 2 more from the leftover stocks and my hb didn't complain hahaha.

PB.. that's a really nice shot. Poppy seems very relax sleeping on your shoulder. Very nice!

Sterilizing pump
I sterilize in the morning, put in fridge to go bag, use it straight away before pump. after pumping, i wash with water and sterilized with hot water (my office hot water machine is 100 degrees!!!ouch), wipe and put back into the fridge to go box, put the box in the fridge/freezer.Bring home, sterilize before second use.

CS
Just to share experience, if you need to buy digital camera, dun buy SONY hor... esp those thin T series type. They're super lousy, esp if you take picture indoor and at night. Canon/nikon is better. I just change to Canon, and it's so much better. If you want to buy, wait for IT shows, they'll give you a lot of free stuff, lucky draw etc. if can't wait, the price at mustafa is cheaper.

waiwai,
I'm using Photoshop.. been playing around with it for a long time, since i love digital scrapbooking as well as making wallpapers and graphics
HB not coming for gathering, but I might bring helper and my #1 since I can't handle my bb by myself.

smiggle.. u have close to 1000 bottles???.. Speechless
happy.gif
Now leh?

CS, so funny lah your gal, grab your nip
happy.gif

Qing, i think common for bb to eat their feet. All my boys did that, but i didn't conceive till many yrs later, haha.

do1nk, eh, i'm NE line one leh. From dolby ghaut to kovan nia
happy.gif

The diapers heavy bo? I've to bring my son home after work, with a heavy bag on my shoulders
happy.gif
I'm carrying my avent duo & parts to & fro each day, siong leh :0 I've actually bought a second hand pump recently, ameda purely yours. Still sitting in my store room coz no time to read the manual, lazy to try it out
happy.gif

Ok lah, if u are really keen, can meet at dolby ghaut at abt 6pm bo? Coz i've to rush off after that, if not will get orr gong by the day care centre if i'm late
happy.gif

Err, by 22 nov hor, maybe Celeste can't fit the size S anymore leh. She's already 4 mths now
happy.gif

do1nk, i like ntuc diapers, cheap & good. Now waiting for celeste to fit into the M size ones.

do1nk... ya the milk bag leak when thawing... i just lie it flat in the fridge, when i take it out, droplets of milk drip onto the floor... heartache
sad.gif

sparrow... haha... xuan pei = champagne... that is an easy way for pple to remember her name
happy.gif

SDChick... i also love to use photoshop, but dunno how to draw the speech bubble... can teach me? thanks
happy.gif

Thanks Cheryl for offering her place for gathering...

Cheryl, can we have your address when the date is near? thanks
happy.gif
happy.gif

what to bring?? let me start the ball rolling!!

NE Pot Luck Party
Venue: cheryl's house @Sengkang Fernvale
Confirmed:
1. waiwai & bb xuan pei - polar marble cake
2. cheryl
3. Delphine
4. Phyllis
5. JSP
6. SDChick
7. Dor dor
8. Angeline
9. Hannahl
10. sonic
11. CS

happy.gif
happy.gif
pls add to the list
1. who else (#1? #2? helper?) will be coming along...
2. what food / drink u are going to bring

Thanks Hannah! I'm planning to send Jamie to swim school when he's 6 mth old. Still cannot decide whether to get disposable swim diapers or the iPlay one.
I'm tempted to get scootababy too! But perhaps will wait until it hits the shelf then can try first before buying. Anyway we can only use it from 5 mth onwards rite?

PB,
Go get the playmat! Now that our babies start to flip to their tummy, it's good to give them lots of floor time. I get the 11mm thick and it's good enough. The thicker one is heavy, I think the 18mm is 10kg!!
Have you tried soaking your bleb in saline solution? Last time I had it on the side of my nipple so it couldn't clear by itself. Everyday I soak it in water + epsom salt solution and eventually it went away.
Poppy is so cuuuuuuute in her bumble bee outfit!!! Peacefully sleeping on mummy
happy.gif
You even wear a top in matching color! This is from Studio Loft?

Grabbing things & flipping
Nowadays everything Jamie can hold will go to his mouth. He even licks the playmat! He drools a lot too so I have to stand by with towel, else he'll leave slimy trail like a snail. Soon I won't be able to use the changing table anymore as he keeps trying to grab the shampoo bottle, diaper box, etc and keep trying to roll onto his tummy while I'm struggling to put on his diaper. Bathing him starts to feel like running the marathon!!

lbt,
My hubby use Jamie as excuse to keep buying camera gears!! He first bought DSLR after our wedding, saying that we need good camera for honeymoon. Then he upgraded saying that we need better camera for baby pics, hahaha ... As long as the pics he takes are nice I dun complain lah.

Qing,
Actually u can get it fm raffles city the shop it call DPAM #03-33, a pair of legging cost ard $6.00 but if u pay by nets got 10% discount. today bought a few pair for kacey

I am also having coughing and nose running. It been there on and off for 2 weeks already.
Esp. at night I cough badly. I even have to sleep @ my #1 room so that I will not wake the baby up.
So tonight decided to go and buy durian to eat. Hope to ease the "coldness" in me.

Hannahl,

DUn envy, Its dropping...and i'm getting more and more lazy too.

I have an average of 600mls a day +/-, its just nice for Adriena only, sometimes she needs more...depending on her mood also. Even though her intake each time is only abt 100-120mls.
I'll keep all in the freezer then fortnightly then bring to my mum's place. Cos Adriena will stay there until i got off day then i'll bring her back.
Anyway, i no longer latch her...cos she dunno how to latch le (sob sob!)

waiwai,

the speech bubble, I used to draw. now not anymore. I just downloaded the PS custom shapes. if you want I can send you.

I'll be going with my helper and #1. will bring cheese and ham risoles. Just to check, everyone going can eat pork? if not I'll change to chicken ham.

do1nk
can you sign a few blank cheques for an unemployed mummy?
happy.gif

poor thing your wrists!!! could it still be water retention? Poor you, why got ribena milk
sad.gif
are you seeing an LC or not? Why like that!!!!

No, my bleb still there. Today pain again
sad.gif
Monday got another appt. this time with mrs wong. Maybe she’ll make me laugh until the bleb shoot out.

hannah
haven't order yet. will do so with SY to ride on her discount
happy.gif

I don’t know what the agent will do with her. Honestly I don’t care. I know it sounds mean but today I realize that I’m sooooooooo pissed with her attitude. Yesterday we collected her handphone from the agent and I said ‘I don’t want you to be on it all day long ok?’. Today whole day listening to radio through earpiece. Ok fair enough if you are a music lover. But until she cannot hear me talking to her, and she talked very loud back to me because she couldn’t hear me so thought I couldn’t hear her. Then hubby and I watching tv, she go and PRETEND to play with poppy (which she never ever does. After her dinner she would just mop kitchen floor, bathe and sleep) so that she could watch tv. If she didn’t do that, I would have been more inclined to invite her to sit and watch.

Then poppy cry, hubby and I took turns to pacify her while we were still having our dinner but she just continued to sit and watch tv!!!!!!!

CS, lucky it didn’t work out between us and she is not going to your place! Phew! Yes, good with housework, but all these little things really add up!

Waiwai
How is your ‘cooked’ hand? Better?

Qing
WHAT? Another baby? I already have 2 at home lor. Poppy and hubby.

Sparrows
You want to pay my bleb? LOL. Bumwear ya I’ve been using on and off
happy.gif

Eek poppy has not pooed for 3 days liao!!!

Ok SY will PM you later!!! Hope your bleb goes away. Shudder. Bleb bad!!!

RHS
Yes it is studio loft! I wore yellow, hubby wore black
happy.gif
saline? Like contact lens solution? gulp

Mummies, can I ask a question about sex? You don’t have to answer if you are not comfortable…. Am I the only one who is not interested in sex ah? Is it cos BFing? I also scared pain leh. Dunno why lor cos baby was definitely bigger than *ahem* lor.

RHS haha sorry ah. i thought contact lens solu :D how long did it take? cellow also tried this hor?

girls, i have NO IDEA how men think, seriously. just now my hubby was cutting poppy's toenails in semi darkness.

Back