(2008/07) July 2008

aish my bb rashes spread from the neck to the arm pit and body how how howwwwww... I thought the rashes on the neck is going away, but today it's red again.

summert,
Don't feed semi solid through bottle. bb can choke. The cereal should be mix with milk and fed through spoon. The rice cereal blend should be runny, liquid like. just a little is enough, like 1-2 teaspoon or less for first time, so bb will get used to it. then gradually increase the intake.

I bought a book, from the Australian Women's weekly at Popular. the title is " Fresh food for babies and toddlers. I found that it's quite good, esp the section for toddler. I guess there isn't much variety for baby food, so toddler section is a lot more. It's on promotion, of $11 instead of $21.
http://www.magshop.com.au/Fresh_Food_for_Babies_Toddlers.htm

A more complete one is Annabel Karmel's Feeding your baby and toddler,which is quite complete. I bought it about 8 years ago.

summert

aiyo .. think of the bb's safety !!!

u know some parents like to feed through the bottle and punch or cut a bigger hole in the teat in order for the cereal+milk to go through. Just observe if Frank's teat are enlarged purposely.

Waiwai
What programme did u use to do the triplets pic arh?

PB
Congrats on poppy's baptism! Looking fwd to see more pics of her!

delphine
ok, will try upright position more often with Frank and next one!

SD
Can get Annabel krmel's book from Popular too?

SD, lbt
ok i just told hb and INSISTED NO BOTTLE FEEDING. Told him to tell his mum when she comes. Yup, safety first! Thanks arh cos i quoted forum alot of mommies say cannot feed thr bottle. hehee

summert

i got my Annabel book from PAGE ONE at Vivo.

eh u dun quote forum mummies, say it comes from PD or nurses. More convincing
happy.gif

SDchick, Dani too... dont know why her rashes/pimples all came back again. See liao very very sim tia
sad.gif

Applied abit of calendula cream before bringing her to nanny's...

summert
lbt's right, quote from PD is always more convincing.

do1nk, oh, now then i know which one is the much talked about cedric.. wew wew, handsome leh.. Woa he really looks gorgeous.. And jx is the one that looks like a jap? Pretty, pretty..

RHS, is scootababy something new in the market? Any idea how much will it cost if we order from the US? I'm quite keen to buy, but quite ex leh..

SD, ya i can eat pork.

PB, oh, i think u shd really ask your maid to leave. That's why i dun dare employ an experienced maid. Many horrible things can happen
happy.gif

delphine, denise looks so farnie leh
happy.gif
Does she always stare at the camera like this
happy.gif
happy.gif
Desiree so much different hor? Or was she also so dao when she was a bb?

Ai ya, go to oink first coz got to wake up to pump later
happy.gif
Then Mon blue again...

NE Pot Luck Party
Date: 22 Nov (Sat)
Time: 230pm
Venue: cheryl's house @Sengkang Fernvale
Confirmed:
1. waiwai & bb xuan pei - polar marble cake
2. cheryl
3. Delphine & helper/hb,#1 & 2-homemade fruit salad
4. Phyllis & bb Adriena - pandan kaya cake
5. JSP
6. SDChick, bb & helper - cheese and ham risoles
7. Dor dor
8. Angeline
9. Hannahl, bb, #2 & helper - agar agar
10. sonic
11. CS & bb - Don Pie (chicken)
12. labbit
13. sherry, bb, hb & helper - Fried Bee Hoon/Fried Rice

Erm, can i park my pram outside? Coz i dun know how to use a sling & i've no carrier
happy.gif
Later hand sng leh
happy.gif

SY,
Aiyo... poo in the chair?? then how? chair also got liao. so scary... Adriena is not allowed to sit on chair yet as according to my mum's superstitous belief but i scare she is gg to poo in it sooner or later. hahaha...

PB
The gown is so nice but why poppy like grumpy. U all make her angry aah.....hahaha

SY
I dun see pull along toys leh only see push along toys.

Ask u all hor, when u pour your ebm into the feeding bottle, there be fats from our milk still 'stuck' on the glass bottle/milk bag right? Do u use plain water to melt it then pour into the feeding bottle, or juz leave it? I feel sayang if juz wash it away so i always will try to save those that got stuck on the bottle. My maid will warm the glass bottle then pour these remaining milk with fats into the feeding bottle. I'll melt it with plain water. Erm, u get my question?

dor dor, woa like very tough to go shopping hor? But u still went, ha ha..

PB, poppy sure looks so lovely in that gown.

SY, ur gal has got very beautiful hair, hope u have no intention to shave them away! She's so pretty..

PB, so has poppy finally pooed?
happy.gif

smiggle, ur maid will be all alone with kayden?

dor dor
poppy that day changed her waking up time la. that's why no time to nap before the shoot, that's why grumpy lor. no smiley photo at all throughout the shoot!

hannah
yes finally pooed yesterday
happy.gif
one big present for her papa
happy.gif

aiyah over the weekend the bleb didn't give me any prob. MIL said put lanonil cream over (the medela purelan cream) so i did. but this morning very pain, like very "SEE" like that (stinging?). so going back to parentcraft after all. i already had an appt then geh kiang, called to cancel, and then now call back to reinstate. maybe they will say 'aiyah this mummy so ma huan. don't give her milo liao!'. there goes my chance for free milo again. hai...

phyllis
oh yeah... i was at cwp yesterday.. but only for awhile, had lunch, bought some stuffs then went off to work le..
ahha, sunday oso haf to work.. i'm like u too ar, shift worker... keke

cyndishen
yep yep, will ask u out when im over at woodlands.. or u can meet up with do1nk or phyllis too..

sparrows
hmms, plastic briefs sounds uncomfy..

hey, i'm a serangoon-ie too!!! my mum's place is at ave 4.. i'm there at least 3 times a week.. will drop by n help her with chores
n to see cayden after my morning shift... aiya, but serangoon no shopping malls yet.. no place to hang out.. unless
u count mac at central hor?

lbt
yeah, i think d life guard told my friend tt..
happy.gif

hannahl
no probs, i'll leave my door wide open anyway.. besides, my next door neighbour has not moved in yet. ahhaha.. so got alot of space outside...

hmms.. actually, come to think of it, buffet oso sounds good lah.. less hassel, n my corridor is big enuff to accomodate.. hahah.. dun mind me.. just wondering only..
happy.gif

okies, have pmed mummies coming for d party on 22nd, do let me know if u've yet to receive my msg okays? thanks..

hi sherry, can u pls enable ya pm function? tks..

angeline
sorry, pm couldnt be sent thru to u.. will try again tonight

pm for other mummies: successful

summert
not good to feed thru bottle also cos not good for their teeth. imagine lal the cereal stuck in their teeth next time.

dor dor
i uploaded the pull along toys liao. do check it out again. will be uploading more toys these few days as getting mroe pic.

re annabel karmel books
can borrow from library as well.

phyllis
nto really chair lah. actually it's her rocker. but so disgusting right...

hannah
nope, won't shave her. for my #1 i insisted on not shaving him as well. but for #2 her hair much lesser compared to #1 and not very even also.

PB
sometimes u need to see LC a few times before the problem will clear.

Serene,
sure! if Smiggleprincess doesnt want the frisco1...

Qing,
You make the patient next to you jealous of your abundant milk supply hor. heh.

Garfield,
Going to LC to help bb to latch will dep on whether bb just dowan or cannot latch. Some like my Cedric had to be taught to latch... others jst cannot bcz they hv a short tongue, or rather a short mouth part that connects the tongue to the mouth underneath (forgot what it is called). Can try going to the LC la! see what she advises.

hello hello MIA sparrows... that is a cute pix of Sebi floating
happy.gif

deepred,
welcome. Bfeeding is not a competition so dun hafta compare with your colleagues' supply bah... be happy with wat u can provide your bb!

SDchick,
hahaha.. look at your bb looking so gian at the cake... macam like wanna eat it all up!

PB's bleb - go away!

Missysz, did yours go away?

CS,
good good... you got wat u wanted... nanny takes care in the day and u get Dani back in the evenings/nights!
happy.gif
happy.gif
must be v happy to go home to Dani everyday now.

Paging for SY as well....
Pls PM me your recipes! Kam sia v much!
Oh so you are littleangelscloset.. I came across the toys in the BP thread and showed HB long time ago (2 mths mayb..) and he said not to waste money. Dun care, I m getting some for Cedric anyway.

do1nk,
that's a good idea - open auction for Cedric's bride! hahaha! Yea i also latch when i m at home. 600ml is jst for his feeds in the day when i m in offc. Soaking nnp in salt water does not sting as much as wearing clothes over bleeding nnp la. Soak for 5 mins can already. Wahlau, bright red ribena sia... ouch! u might wanna check the pressure of the pump u r using, respect your poor breasts!

Waiwai,
Put milkbag in a container to thaw - that's what i do. At least IF it leaks, still leaks into the container, can salvage back for Champagne ;) to drink. Oh dear, pumping in toilet - *sayang*

Fiona,
Hope u took Sparrows' advice and drank lots of water to chase the flu away!

Sonic,
You v cute leh... tell ur HB that u r jealous over a 3 MONTH OLD!!!
happy.gif

RHS,
U farnie leh... describe bb Jamie's drool trail as a snail trail :D

Cedric's baptism
Cedric was baptised ystday! Brave boy din not let out even a peep while the water ws poured over his forehead. but fretted after the actual water-pouring until he was rocked to sleep. His after-baptism pixs - i think his eyes all closed liao.

*mini vent and rant*
Overall the reports fm my aunt and my MIL have been v good... now I scared Cedric loves her more than he loves me... smtimes in the evening, he will want her to carry him instead of me when he is not hungry. Of cz Cedric still knows whom to go to when hungry... I want a good helper but not-so-good that Cedric likes her better than mummy! I m totally irrational!

Night activities
Phyllis, PB,
Bwahahaha - referring to the jst rape me and find a hole statements. We havent brought this yet, so dun really know wat HB is thinking.

Summert,
big hugs!
[hmmz, i first typed it as bug hugs, then quickly corrected myself... did that bring a little smile to you?]
good that u feel much much better already. Yes bb will know how to swallow fm spoon!

hannahi,
abt the fats in the bottle, i use a toothpick to swirl them back into the EBM before warming up. i tell my helper to do the same, that those are the fats that will fill Cedric up so she doesnt need to feed agn so soon *wink* sometimes must let them know wat is the adv TO THEM of doing things my way, then will listen more carefully.

I want to rant

from sat, ethan is not drinking again.. always drink 70ml only.. we have to force.. you see, every morning when he wakes, his appetite is no good one loh.. but my MIL always feel that it is time (since he drink so little the whole nite) so morning wake up should be hungry, so just feed even when he is happily playing on his own... then end up he only drinks 70-80ml.. then have to THROW AWAY 100ml of EBM! (sometimes freshly pumped!!)... anyway, dunno what happened on sat, Ethan is just not drinking well.. so we keep trying loh, before he sleeps, after he wakes.. then he will struggle cos think he really does not want to drink milk.. so on sat morning alone, we threw away 220ml worth of EBM! PM we went to White Sands to collect the tub, then during lunch i was coaxing to drink.. until halfway, I thought Ethan pooed, so I took him to nursery room. Before that, i pass the milk bottle to my hubby and ask him to get hot water in the mug to keep the milk warm loh.. then went to nursery room.. when i came back, guess what i saw, the hot water INSIDE the milk bottle!! ARGH!! I really dunno what to say.. just shake my head and say, alamak.. ok, my hubby was apologetic and all, BUT, Allo! common sense rite? since when we add hot water to milk one? not even at home loh.. you dun understand instructions, ask loh! HOW MANY TIMES I NEED TO PUMP TO GET THAT QTY! ARGH!!! ok, so that is 1 episode.

ytday morning, I told my MIL not to feed him until he ask for milk, let Ethan decide when he wants to drink when he is hungry.. SHE WENT TO FEED HIM the moment he wakes up (despite that 4am he drank 150ml!) and again, what happens? he only drank 70ml! throw away 100ml. ARGH!! I have already said dun feed until he cries for milk.. what is so hard to understand that??? after that she say, 70ml better than nothing. HELLO! how about those that he didn't drink?? then 1 hr later, we let him swim.. my MIL thot after the swim he will be hungry, so prepared milk for him again.. fed him immediately after swim, which is fine cos I think even adults after swim damn hungry? but she went to pour out 200ml (thinking 1hr earlier he din finish mah so top up previous qty) of EBM, and Ethan only drank 80ml!! guess what happens to my precious EBM? I feel like crying!!

This morning before i left for work, i heard her saying that she is going to feed him.. when my hubby was sending me down to the car, i told him to tell her NOT to feed until he cries for milk. Hubby say ok.. but I have a feeling that once we left, she would have fed him liao... sigh....

ARGH!! ARGH!! ARGH!!!

Mummies, after eating curry etc, does your breastmilk smell like curry? I am worried Ethan is not drinking cos I have been eating junk? but when i took out from fridge, the smell is ok.. it is after I pour into the bottle to warm, then i start to smell something wierd.. It could be the bottle detergent that my helper did not wash thoroughly... how ah? smell wierd still can let baby drink or not.. it is not sour smell.. aiya, i dunno how to explain...

I AM AN UPSET MUMMY TODAY! I feel like giving up Bfeeding altogether cos it is so stressful!!
sad.gif

Hannah,
I normall will warm the glass bottle, once warmed, pour to feeding bottle. Cuz when warmed it'll melt mah.

Cheryl,
Yes got your pm. Thanks.

Michelle,
*pat pat* I know what you mean, If I have that much EBM have to throw away, I will also be very upset! Same la my mom also like an alarm clock, will remind everybody to let bb drink milk. bun then hor, sometimes bb dun want so even if you give, bb will also refuse.

My bb milk intake also fluctuates. One day she's very good, the next day, only drink very little. I'm also confused.

Cellow,
My helper takes care of my#2 whole day. So for feeding and sleeping, have to count on her. She won't sleep if I/hb carry. Must be used to her already. Bb only plays with us, other than that, helper will do. My #1 also like that lor, with the same helper. At first I worried they will love her more, but guess what, it didn't happen. I hope it'll be the same with #2.

PB
u bought the huggies dry comfort liao?? me bought 2pcs to office to pass to u today leh... let me knw if u still wan hor... poppy look so cute even when slpin lor...

wai wai
aiyo... wat should i bring...

NE Pot Luck Party
Date: 22 Nov (Sat)
Time: 230pm
Venue: cheryl's house @Sengkang Fernvale
Confirmed:
1. waiwai & bb xuan pei - polar marble cake
2. cheryl
3. Delphine & helper/hb,#1 & 2-homemade fruit salad
4. Phyllis & bb Adriena - pandan kaya cake
5. JSP & bb - sotong balls & nuggets
6. SDChick, bb & helper - cheese and ham risoles
7. Dor dor
8. Angeline
9. Hannahl, bb, #2 & helper - agar agar
10. sonic
11. CS & bb - Don Pie (chicken)
12. labbit
13. sherry, bb, hb & helper - Fried Bee Hoon/Fried Rice

doggiebb
aiyo... me cannot make it lor... got sometin on last min lor... so tink gotta give it a miss...

flipping
bb ernest showing signs of flipping liao... been trying to turn to his sides since last fri liao... he super funi one lor... was slping on his side and trying to hide in a corner... like a mouse like tat lor...

summert
tats veri sweet of ur hubby leh... tink he guilty and feels bad liao...

summert
my boy too, has not shown signs of wanting to flip either. think he only flipped once and i dun even think it was on purpose.

wai wai
your triplets photo is so cute! heh.. experimenting with photoshop huh..

PB
Congrats and good to hear that Poppy's baptism went well and even her 'sai'schedule was cooperative! hehe..

mummies
thanks for the advice about feeding brown rice. I was clueless myself and wanted to ask the same question.

cellow
*wave wave* hello! and congrats on Cedric's baptism! Post pics Please! Know what you mean about wanting Cedric to want you more, but don't worry, he is growing and things will always change, but no matter what, u're always his mommy and all kids want their mommies
happy.gif

michelle,
i think u shd cry in front of your HB and MIL over the poured away EBM. women can express anger in 1 of 2 ways, by shouting or by crying. i find that HB more scared when i cry and he will guai guai do watever i want for a few days after that. shouting doesnt work v well, he will only shout louder than me, and prob think i m a witch for a few days after that.

Art of crying
do the taiwanese drama serial kind, let the tears flow down, then like macam dowan to let them see...

First I thot to myself - cannot be so manipulative, i feel like shouting then raise my voice lor, budden i saw the different effects on my HB, and well. *shrug* I do watever it takes to maintain both my sanity and my marriage.

Sighz.

Me too waiting for bb to flip. BTW she doesn't really like to be put on her tummy. Maybe that's the reason she won't flip?? When my #1 was a baby she's such super chubby baby so she didn't even crawl. straight to walk. kekeke..

Hello Mummies,

back to work first day..
Boss tells me i have two months to perform if not i have to go
sad.gif

AS for the whole year, i have not been workin much due to my complicated prenancy...... Haiz, morale very low.....

Milk intake
Seems lke Kayden only kuai kaui finish is milk when asleep..

Maid
Haiz, have new flat also cannot move in.. Cos scare leaving the maid alone with Kayden. Guess will stay with my in-laws for three months till she is stable ba

Hi
Sorry to interrupt. I've 1 can of Nan Ha 1 (unopened - expiry date is 2/2/2010) which I would like to sell as I've juz found out that my baby is lactose intolerant. I'm letting it go at $30. Collection at either Raffles Place (weekdays) or Somerset area (weekdays 12 - 2pm). Pls PM me. Thnks!

yesterday hubby sang 'bleb, bleb, go away' and it seem to work haha. i went to parentcraft today and mrs wong said it's gone. just that it's a bit raw cos the skin above was sensitive from all that poking. but it's fine now
happy.gif
and the stinging is cos of the medela purelan la. when they put avent cream it worked fine. mummies, remember if you squeeze milk on your nnps, let the milk dry first or else your nnps will be SOGGY!

in the room i felt very relaxed chatting with the other mummies and feeding poppy. actually i brought EBM for her and asked helper to feed her outside. sekali feed halfway mrs wong said bring baby in to latch on. so got 60ml of EBM not drunk :S so instead of throwing away, maybe i will do like what CL suggested, and rub on her head LOL

cellow
sayang sayang. i totally feel for you!!! if helper is char tao then you are irritated but if she is so good that baby prefers her, then you are upset, right? i think all mummies feel the same way
happy.gif
don't worry. when you are home, snatch him and hold him close to you and tell him 'MUMMY IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

yay, glad that cedric's baptism went well! i think i asked - was it at holy fam?

oh no michelle! why your hubby put water inside the bottle/?!!! i think we all have to get hubby more involved. it's always easier to say FORGET IT LA, i do myself faster. but when we rreally need them, they don't know what to do. so we have to let them try a few times la, to get a hang of it. poor thing about your EBM
sad.gif
put on ethan's head? :D

don't give up! esp not for reasons that are not related to you! why don't you prepare the milk in smaller quantity in bottles, like 70-80ml since you know that that's the amount he usually takes. and if want more, then just tell MIL to top up?

JSP
thanks, you so sweet. hubby bought liao and sorry for the late reply cos i was at parent craft this mroning. no need the diapers and so sorry for making you bring them to work!!

smiggleprincess
oh no!!! why your boss so unfeeling! does he know about the complicated preg or not? it's not your fault lor. you and baby kayden have been through so much liao! grrr. eh, from my this helper's experience, i really think you should try to have an adult at home to jaga your helper if possible.don't leave kayden alone with her la...

mummies using baby bjorn, i found that this works well - if poppy is sleeping in it, and i take her out when we reach home, she'll sleep longer if i put her straight on her stomach.

time for ranting!
yesterday we asked my parents helper to come to help to prepare food since there was quite a bit to do. after the party hubby gave her $25. which was ok since it's out of her normal work scope. then he said he also gave OUR helper $25. i was VERY upset. 1) it's her job (he say ya but it's alot of work. i said well it compensates for the plenty much of free time she has on every other day!) 2) HE gave money. HIM. not me. i said what is so diff to understand that ALL MONEY should come from me??!!!!

dunno if he finally understood or not but from his actions after, could tell that he was truly sorry. aiyah i'm glad we're getting rid of the source of the prob la.

aiyah. i did not have my milo AGAIN. there were 3 ladies in the room, incl me. the midwife who was going in and out told the other 2 'hang on ah, i bring you milo in a while'. i also hang on la. after a long time she said to me 'i give you a milo ok?'. wah happy! finally! my milo!

but it never came lor. no free milo. last time school sports day i also never got to drink the cold milo. i very sad.

every time ask hubby to buy milo for me he will end up buying other alternatives. like dunno what chocolate malt drink, NTUC brand kind. or ovaltine. or horlicks. MILO, hello, MILO!!!!!

me and milo mei you yuen.

but mrs wong came to massage my nnp and my milk spurted all over the place and on her jacket. in a bian tai kind of way, i was very happy
biggrin.gif

Not sure if any mummies encounter the same thing..my boy has been sleeping on his tummy ever since he know to flip...and guess wat..he did the 180° turning..then flip over and sleep on his tummy...each time when i see him, he oledy in the opposite direction and on his tummy..seems like he prefer to sleep in this position...

PB
no prob... juz bring it back lor... luckily not heavy lor... if not my HB sure laugh at me one... bring out n bring back again... heehee...

xiaoyang
bb ernest had been turning like 180° since like 2nd mth lor... and he has NOT flipped yet lor... he juz use his leg to kick and turn on his back... so everytime i see him, he's in a diff position lor... kinda funi lor...

thxs cellow,

i might try. now i am on a mission again to increase supply.... demand is getting higher n higher... my reserves r diminishing no matter how hard i try...

trying fenugreek now... pray for me...

Cellow,
Your art of crying - wah, like Sun Zi Bin Fa like that. I kow tow to you...

Re turning babies:
Nowadays Declan is sleeping with hb and me. On a queensize bed, it gets kinda squeezy. Esp when my boy sleeps with his hands stretched out (my hb calls it the "da" (big) position). And Declan likes to turn in his sleep too. But no issue to me, cos my very clever boy always somehow shifts into his dad's territory and always attempts to push his dad off the bed. Bwahahahahaha. *proud*

PB
Your cupcake designs are the exact designs I ordered for my bb first month. Aren't they just adorable?
Poppy looks so pretty in the baptism dress. Lovely blanket too.

Mummies,
remember some time ago we talked about smelly ears. Just wondering.. are they still smelly? My bb's ears still smelly, on and off, right ear, then left ear. Sigh...

Another thing, when my bb sleep on her side ( either side), the other freehand always moving, like rubbing the head/ear, sometimes waving. I wonder what happen. when I put my hand on her arm, it stopped. but when I lifted my hand up, in 10 seconds it will be like that again. And she's sleeping!! hmmm wonder if any other bb does that.

PB...
I shouldnt laugh, budden your posting abt Milo super the funny.... Next time we meet (whenever that might be), I give u Milo ok?
Yes yes holy family. Full of talkative bbs. 10 infants were getting baptised ystday, and Cedric seemed to be the youngest one.

bbp,
no art la. sekali do both the crying and shouting at the same time, effect all gone also. cry also must cry correctly mah.... kekeke

sdchick,
smelly ears. No more smelly ears bcz i tell helper to clean after every bathtime! Cedric has cleaner ears than when i was taking care of him alone.

smiggleprincess,
wow, your boss really no compassion.
if he can say until like that, then better keep ur guard up and look for another job liao.

SDChick... thanks for the file... photoshop is so fun to play with keke
happy.gif

delphine, summert... i used photoshop to make the picture

cheryl... got your message... thanks!

cellow.. thanks for the advice... shall put the milk bag in a container to thaw so can salvage my precious "blood"..

Congrats Cedric & Poppy's baptism!
happy.gif
happy.gif

Michelle... *sayang... don't be upset... maybe can prepare smaller amount, if not enough then add some more?

i'm back at work...but this irritating cough just won't let me off...grrrrr

PB,
poppy looks so sweet in her baptism gown, and Congrats!

cellow,
i've been drinking gallons of water and numerous time of peeing but....haiz
Congrats to Cedric's baptism too!

michelle,
if it's really that difficult to get the message through to your mil, i think PB's suggestion of putting EBM in smaller quantity a good idea.

this thing about mil *pat pat*, i can fully understand...i nearly strangled mine when she washes her hands with the rain water she collects before handling my #1 2 yrs ago plus many other nonsense to go with it, and like cellow said lor...i broke down and cried while shouting at both hubby and mil like mad woman(i was preggy with #2 so blame it on hormonal) before they changed for the better :p

waiwai,
the photo looked so cute! but at home no time to play with photoshop leh.

SDchick,
my Lucien also got smelly ear bcos his ear wax belongs to the wet kind, i got so worried bcos i clean still smelly but PD said it looks ok...

and he sleeps sideways too, the free hand also keeps moving either to cover his eyes or ear(maybe we too noisy?)...but will stop somewhere on his face once deep asleep.

smiggleprincess,
cheer up ok...just try your best!

SY,
both your kids looks so gentle, very nice pic
happy.gif

hannahl,
you should try to get the milk fats off the packaging first by either swirling or shake the milk gently in the bag or bottle before pouring it out to warm.

re: night activities
ummm...actually i'm the hor*y one, hubby usually doesn't want it hahahaha....but bcos very tired with the kids now also not much of a mood to do it lah. but we did once around 2 mth after delivery and it was Gooooooood...wahahaha. but after that nothing till now lor :p

garfield
good luck with fenugreek!!

JSP
really sorry hor!!

youpi
received your pampers liao!

SDchick
thanks! blankie made by hubby's grandma. ya the cupcakes too pretty to eat!!

cellow
next time if i use the crying tactic, i must remind myself to do the taiwanese drama kind and NOT to laugh out!!! sigh ya lor. me and milo really not fated! wow 10 babies! poppy's baptism only 3 babies hehe. so quite fast

oh girls, my friend's dad who is a gynae said drink FOUR litres of water a day to increase BM. gulp. i'm almost going to just connect garden hose to my mouth liao

poppy is saying M alot these days. not mmmm like mmm yummy. but like the letter M.

haha fiona. you rape your ah lao?

preg days,
does anyone miss those mth when e little is still inside??? last nite told my hubby i really miss those days till my tears flow out coz being terminate by the company , bled n so on on.

pb,
why u have milo? they didnt offer me at all. hmpf! mrs wong is very nice hor. i have her hp # so i actually called her on sat afternoon abt my huge lump. she didnt ans my call but called me back at night, about 9ish i think. So sweet right? oh ya, before i forgt..congrats on poppy's 1st modelling assignment at the grand age of 4m.o! u must be beaming from ear to ear.
happy.gif

sy,
got your msg on my gf's order for the cereal. let me know how much to pay u when u have the bill.

fiona,
*sayang* get well soon and drink heaps of water okay? read ur msg abt u being the ho*ny one and i really LOL. ur hubby is very fortunate lor! :p

serene,
sorry, i just joined this thread not too long. ur company terminated u becoz of pregnancy? dont be sad..now u have a pretty gal with u 24/7!

smiggleprincess,
are u in sales line? do ur best okay? hope ur reno is moving well and smoothly too.

michelletan,
ur hubby v funny to pour warm water in the EBM. i think my hubby wll do such silly acts too! are all Liverpool fans like that?! haha

PB,
wahahaha...it was consentious lah...bought me a sexy lingerie some more...kekeke...maybe bcos too long dun have liao lah...

missysz,
fortunate meh? he always complain too tired, he must be more than happy to avoid it
sad.gif

serene,
same here...on & off i'll miss those days when bb is still in me.

missy
i did not get milo la! LOL

serene
me too. i sometimes miss the feeling of poppy inside (like 'intel inside').

oh ya just now at parentcraft, after feeding poppy the LC asked me to wait for mrs wong to check on my nnp. and she got held up so i was sitting topless for about 10 mins then i said 'i feel like a china prostitute waiting for biz' LOL

Serene,
I dun know if this confession makes me bian tai... I miss Cedric being inside me ONLY when he is being extremely loud and red-faced and inconsolable. I want to stuff him back into my tummy, so that the world is full of peace and silence.

Otherwise I m perfectly happy to gaze at his lovely gorgeous smiley face, and look at him looking adoringly back at me. Awwwww.

i'm doing a lot of online window shopping (means surf and surf but never actually really buy much). no wait. i actually have bought a lot but coz all not delivered yet so 'no evidence'

i don't know hor, if it's brought about by a feeling of 'emptiness'. coz now whole day at home, no one to talk to except for a few snatched minutes online (while baby's asleep) and husband always works till 9-10pm plus then come home.... of coz my mil is very glad to talk to me and of coz i don't share her enthusiasm about herself.

sigh. i miss having a job. and having an income. and feeling 'productive' y'know? looking after a baby is incredible work, granted. but i don't feel like i'm particularly good at it (don't have that 'mummy knows best' feeling really)

sigh.

Back