49cm
Vacuum Delivery

waiwai

i am interested in the

NE Pot Luck Party
Date: 22 Nov (Sat)
Time: 230pm
Venue: waiwai or cheryl's house @Sengkang
hehe.. me staying NE zone too.. me stay at hougang.. hehe...

missysz,
good to hear that,at least now know what to do with the lump and getting rid of the discomfort.

ya lor that day we were so excited to see kacey flipped then the mummy slow and steady come over and told us not the 1st time liao...so funny.

serene,
the photo of kacey flipped over is very nice, dustee caught it at the right time.

kacey must be shocked when she felt the coldness from the floor that's why she didn't call for help.

SDchick,
thanks...hope this flu will resolve soon.

cellow,
i like that *a v good wife*...hehehe

smigglepincess
acutally you can get glass bottle any where that sell pigeon and NUK.
these brands carrying glass bottle.
i saw it at robinson.

i'm using pigeon ones.
also tall ones lehz.

and i think kayden is doing well.
drinking well too.
and you are not the odd one.

baby flip.
wow,
good job to those babies whom has flip.
mine is still half way there nia.

PB
the other time when i got blocked duct.
i went to TMC too.
got charged $64 too.
but mrs wong is really good.
and i got 2 glass bottle for "free".
for my expressed milk.

but hor, if you give birth there it's free loh.

KKH wanna charged me $50 and worse cant attend to me immediately. gotta to wait for a few days.
how to wait with the pain.

SDchick
those leg warmers are so ex.
if i buy, my hubby sure kill me.

i have been buying non stop loh.
and i think i got one tights set from slpzzz got lose in the mail.
sh*t... there goes my $18. and she didnt reply my mail anymore.

gathering
our next gathering we should take a group photo too.
all mummies and babies.

Qing,
Yep those are quite exp. But after seeing the quality, I think it's worth the price. I bought socks from slpzzz too. OK quality, the animal tights are cute but the quality is so so only. Sorry to hear that yours go lost in the mail. Didn't she help you to track package?

Smiggleprincess,
NUK has short ones also.. I saw it at OG and robinsons. Pigeon has glass ones too. must buy at Takashimaya or BHG.

Qing

When i had blocked ducts i went KKH A&E. They also charge me $50 for LC.

SD
Yup, NUK has short ones but think shld buy big ones cos bb drinkin more mah.. The tall ones really not easily to hold..

Phyllis,
When Kayden was in KKH, i took hundreds of glass mottles. they are recycled formula milk bottles. can only hold 100ml

Ya man, realised all of us mummies shld hold our babies and take group photo.

Serene, come over and try what? the tub har... tell you wat, I let you bring home ah! then show your hubby how good kacey swim in it ah! you want? but hor.. let Ethan play first lah... hee hee..

SDChick
initally yes.
but now, don't even reply email.
die liao la.

i got the animals tights too.
one of them the alignment is s wrong. but she send me the replacement. even the replacement which was sent later than the tights reach me liao but the tights set.
GONE!!!

Angeline
it shouldn't be hot too handle ma.
the milk should be warm not hot.

smiggleprincess
i also got the short fat ones. those are 'free' from TMC when i visit the LC.
KKH hor, somemore i give birth there loh.
still chargable and when i called the hotline, the LC say she is only free on Tuesday. my ducts was blocked on friday.
How to wait for so many days.
1 hour also cant tahan liao.

hi hi..

gathering:
been missing 4 a while... din manage 2 pop by 4 gathering cos was sick for the past week...

facebook:
it's been long since i log into facebook n juz looked thru.. can sm1 send me de list of the matching names n nicks? i din get the list cos i din confirm on going 4 de gathering or was the list sent afterall?? so now.. i m trying 2 figure out...

Mothercare Member:
can sm nice mummy lend me ur membership number 4 mothercare? thot of getting baby car seat or carrier fr there... pls pm me, can??

baby flipping:
if i placed bb on tummi 2 sleep den after tat he is sleeping on his back, is tat considered flipped??

Star xin,
Yup! Your bb has flipped! But guess you want to see it for yourself
happy.gif

I got membership for Mothercare. Will PM you in a while. Gotta find my card first
happy.gif

aiyo.. I am really an old mummy but extremely young at heart.. hee...

SY, Youpi, photos sent!

Star_xin, you got PMed! Congratulations, your baby FLIPPED!
happy.gif

Michelle, i also have the or cheh feeling on my breasts. Long time liao.. For me, i think it's pump too long each time. Press will be painful, i've endured all these while.

Tks for the PM
happy.gif

PB, so funny lah u statute LOL

smiggle, celeste also hardly nap in the afternoon, average 1.5 hrs nia. So she needs to sleep a while at nite before her last feed. If not, will cry till whole house give way kind.

Bluey & PB, though i'm sad that my maid is leaving, i think good also coz my younger son is ver attached to her, i jealous.. Then as she has been with me for so long, now got a bit of attitude problem liao. Coz i gave her lots of freedom to choose how she wants things to be done at home, when & what to do on household chores. Now hor, ask her do things got to wait one leh. Ai ya, since leaving soon, dun want to pour out my miseries here liao lah. Hao ju hao san.. All i can loon lah, coz too dependent on her. Now i've to start all over again.. haiz..

cheryl, i should be able to make it for the gathering. But have we decided on the time?

Star, u dun sterilise ur pump even when at home?

Oh PB, i've ordered the milk tea through iherb, so won't be getting from u liao. Also ordered blessed thistle!
happy.gif

baby flipping:
orh... like tat consider flip liao.. blur mummi me..he actuali did tat in his sleep... cos when i put him on his tummi when awake, he will struggle n cry.. erm.. tink i hv got a weird baby..

Missysz
Yes, we met at the drop-off area before going to the function room. You were waiting for your hb. And yes, my #1 was on the table eating beehoon and cucumbers (PB's post-pregnancy brain cells are in very good shape!)

PB
Have PM-ed you re diaper exchange.

Michelle
Thanks for the picture
happy.gif

Aiyah, I am older than you lah.

Bluey
Lemme know if you are doing an Amazon spree, k? I want to get some books for my #1.

Star_xin
I have the nick-real names list for the gathering. PM me if you want it, 'cos I cannot attach it via PM.

Smiggleprincess
You leave Kayden on the bed and he cries until he goes to sleep issit? How long does he cry for? I am too soft-hearted to let my boy cry to sleep, though I am terribly tempted to sometimes.

Bb nap
This afternoon my boy napped 1 1/2 hrs on his own for the very first time! Without me carrying him! I think my boobs were so surprised not to feel his weight on them, 'cos they got engorged.

Summer
Did you give birth at TMC? Why mine so ex huh? $64 leh. Anyway, bleb updates:

They said I left it there for too long (3 weeks) so it was big by bleb standards. So a lot of work was required. Think needles and squeezing fingers. I just grit my teeth and looked at the board of baby photos which funnily, had a BAYWATCH kind of newspaper clipping. At one point I looked at my nnp and saw a squirt of blood fly out. I think I almost fainted. LC said can latch on or pump when I get home (missy – I was still bleeding there so she asked me to rest first) but I chose to pump that side cos I scared pain. And it was strawberry milk lor
sad.gif
pink colour. But poppy still drank like no diff.

Btw encouragement for us all – LC said that I still CAN go to total BF leh. Just latch and latch and latch. And cut down on FM. Hmmm. Try and see how huh.

Do1nk and cin bunny
I can see why you girls like mrs wong boi boi so much. She is very nice! Oh btw, she gave poppy her first modeling assignment. She asked me if she could borrow poppy for one of her talks, as the model for the ‘how to massage a baby’ section haha

Summer
So sweet la your ah lao. Ya la, once in a while we really must let off steam then they will know how much we LUN!

Fiona
My hubby’s face turned orh orh? Haha. Black black? Or ‘uh oh’? LOL. Aiyah he is ok one la. Donch worry

Phyllis
I think she knows it’s me la but I just pretend to be part of the background lor hehe. With the hope that maybe she will just bo hiew me and find the inside of her eyelids more exciting

Waiwai
Eee yerrr why your MIL like that one??!! You should tell BB in front of her ‘bb you so good hor? Get to sleep the whole night. So nice right?’

Dustee
I want all the pics pretty please!!!!

Qing
How’s your bleb now? Mine like a bit raw the past few days. Wear my bra also a bit sensitive when first put on *shudder*. Wah I saw ‘your’ toy the PIS. Like so shiok leh hehe.

Michelle
You where got old la! Look so young

Hannah
If you don’t pour your miseries here, where else?
happy.gif
pour away!!! Sayang, sayang, I know exactly who you feel. If your kids not close to helper, you buey bang sim. If too close, you jiak chor… so hard hor? Good luck with your new one!!

Aiyah I should have tompanged with you for blessed thistle!!! Still can or not ah??

Doggiebb
Oh I should be able to make it for the Bishan gathering, yay! Confirm food later, can? Btw are hb and #1s included in the invitation?

michelle, youpi,
aiyo pls dun talk about being old ok? *eyebrow twitching* nowadays i always try to go for skin care which says "anti-aging" hor...

PB,
ya lah...his facial expression suddenly changed and i was like "oops"...but can tell he super sayang poppy lor
happy.gif

star,
so cute your bb turned in his sleep.

re: bb sleeping pattern
Lucien can only fall asleep sideways and after he drank his bedtime dosage of milk. that is even if he had juz drank 1-2 hr ago, he still must drink a bit enough to knock him out into la-la land...but this method is definitely better than having to deal with a crying bb lor.

youpi,
letting bb cry to sleep doesn't work for every bb, you have to take the cue from yours. i tried on Lucien before and he cried super fiercely until stop breathing that kind...wa liao how can i bear to let him suffer like that. in the end then i realised he wants to drink till a bit "drunk" before bed.

PB
mine not bleb.
mine is blocked duct.
and mine is swing heehee.

but their PIS very good hor.
that time use liao so tempted to get one myself.
who served you?

mine was ling. but everyone say mrs wong is the best LC around.

i didn't see her name tag but mrs wong called her 'gui hua'. after talking to me about poppy being 'model' then she said 'how's your bleb? come i check. guihua is very good but i just want to take a look'. then i thought huh? you ask me to eat/drink gui hua for more milk or what??!! what sort of herb is gui hua?? LOL

ok girls i post first in case hannah don't check and don't reply in time... i will be making orders from iherb by tomorrow. anyone interested please email me by tomorrow night ok?

i'll be getting blessed thistle and fenugreek

btw LC said can take 2 capsules of fenugreek at every meal. gulp. like drug addict

Phyllis,

I prefer healthy times..cos it tasted better and also find that it good as it is organic cereal..of cos the price is much higher than the heinz..actually heinz also not too bad..for starting, u may try out heinz plain rice cereal just in case ur bb dun like..My #1 like oatmeal from healthy times very much also it is not as heaty as other cereal. Bear in mind that bb will tend to get constipation when start on cereal..but oatmeal will lhelp in bowel..

Rain,
Thanks for the info on the bbrub vick..might get one if possible...

My bb also started to flip a few days ago..and today he tends to flip instantly when being put down on the bed..and he can lifts up his head quite high oledy...hooray...

michelle,
can can lend huh ??? ok ok i wan go buy bikin for kacey first huh . . coz intend to bring her to swimming pool at my sil condo when she turn 6mth ...

PB
LOL
i think gui hua is the older lady there.
mrs wong is the boss.

i agree, poppy can be a model liao.
she is so cute.

cellow, PB
yah, once in a while throw tantrums really works! keke

PB
yah i gave birth in TMC. guess mine was cheaper cos i was served by senior midwife not mrs wong.

Should we start on brown rice cereal first or oatmeal arh?

PB,
do u the lady email add that u bought those hair clip for poppy...i wan buy some for kacey but miss the BP ....c if she can add in my order thanks in advance

NE gathering

hey me at Sengkang. would love to join but dun want to confirm now can ?

been so busy at work. now having sore throat due to lack of sleep. been working late at nite after 2 gals slept. then #1 keep waking at nite while rianne sleep through already. so ironic !

i started my #1 on homemade brown rice cereal with SI SHEN and HUAI SHAN added. These 2 herbs are good for kids. my MIL made it and grind all of them into powder form for me. nice right ? She says home made one is fresher than those we buy outside.

i think try not to intro heinz cereal. It's quite sweet and bb may get too use to strong taste food. Healthy times is smooth and not so sweet.

re:vapour rubs

can buy the CherryRubs from guardian for babies. /red{/2{REMEMBER: DONT PUT THE VAPOUR RUBS ON NOSE ! IT MAY TRIGGER HEART ATTACK ON SOME CHILDREN !}}

like i suggested to PB, rub some of it on a piece of hanky and place it near bb. ensure bb can't reach the hanky and put it near their nose.

misszy
i took 2 rounds of antibiotics cos got breast infection. really painful so must make sure u clear the lumps well.

cellow
u v observant. quite a few pple said jx looks like me. #1 looks more like hb and #2 looks more like me..hee fair already.

lbt
for a period of time, my #1 also wake more than #2....very ironic right.

re gathering
yeah we shd take a photo of mummies and bb, then easier to match the mummy and bb face..hee

PB
so did u take the panadol before going? realy painful right. it's the motivation for me to make sure i latch and pump well myself so i dun need to go back to see LC.

my LC asked me to take 3 capsules 3 times a day for fenugreek.

i did read a book that says as long as u latch, your ss will inc. so just latch as often as u can.

Hannahl
hehe join me for kopi lah.....haha
Aiyah dun need to envy much lah I go shopping with 2 luggage(the 2 kids) leh. Then I cannot take bus cos push stroller so must walk 2 busstops to the mrt station. Always feel like zoo animals cos ppl will keep looking n commenting. Until now I mamu le....hahahaa

U say take my time aah later I take too long their feet grow the shoe never grow how?? Then I so stupid was doing a new 1 supposely making a bigger size shoe but endup same size......hahaha
I also dunno wat happen....keke

SY
Am looking around cos my #1 likes to pull things nw so might wanna get for him. But price must nice also lah.....hehe

NE Pot Luck Party
Confirmed:
1. waiwai
2. cheryl
3. Delphine
4. Phyllis
5. JSP
6. SDChick
7. Dor dor

NE Pot Luck Party
interested mummies:

1. waiwai
2. cheryl
3. Delphine
4. Phyllis
5. JSP
6. SDChick
7. hannahl
8. sherry

hi hannahl, details as above...
happy.gif
prob will confirm latest by 15th nov on venue n food to bring. sorry wai wai, could u help to compile list in case i'm not free to come online? thanks, as
i have overnight duties on 14th n 15th night.. scared i too tired out to come online.. sorry 4 the trouble!

phyllis
yalor, i called up pd n the nurses say try only at 6th mths.. but i kan cheong lah.ahahha.. maybe will start feeding him from 5mth onwards..

lbt
hi, ya definitely welcome to join us!! will be it alright to let us know latest by 15th nov? thanks.. hope u can make it for d gathering

btw, mummies going for ne gathering, will u mummies mind if my ger friend comes along? she's not a mummy yet but she's trying to gain experience n do some profiling for her photography portfolio.. she's asking if our babies can be her models.. just tot i'd ask for mummies consensus 1st before inviting her over for d gathering..
happy.gif

Cereals,
Thanks for the info... think will try out healthy times 1st.

NE Gathering,
22nd nov is no prob for me... but do u all need me to bring anything?
let me know k?

Youpi
Kayden has been trained by hospital to sleep on his own.
I also learnt to differentiate his cries.
Mainly he cries cos he doesnt like to lie down. If he is not tired, normally i let him self-entertain and when he cries then i carry him.
If i know he is tired, i just let him cry, after a few cries, he knocked out liao...

Star
I also droppin hair... Any mummies know of good shampoo?? Its been 6mths since i gave birth.

Mummies,
just like to know the reason for u giving ur precious semi-solids so early???
My dietitian say Kayden must wait till 6mths.

Gathering
I like to go, but cannot confirm leh.. cos busy with new flat's reno...

Cellow,
thanks, will check later

Bishan gathering
I will join too!!
happy.gif
Erm .. can I bring curry puff? Dunno what else to bring leh.

Argh! I only come here once every blue moon. Cannot cope reading all the posts, kekeke ..

Count me in for the sengkang gathering! But may back out last min coz my new helper coming soon, dun know by then i can settle down liao or not. And still thinking where to park my 2 sons..

PB, sorry, i've placed my order this morning liao. I've ordered supplements for my boys also
happy.gif
I must say very cheap with the low shipping fee. So exciting, first time order on-line
happy.gif
Eh why u not taking your milk tea liao ah?

Star, I also didn't sterilise the parts after each pump when in office (after u told me put in the fridge during one of our email sessions last time). I'm actually quite worried still coz my bb has been passing motion twice a day since then. Before that, she can take 4-5 days for each poo session. And she dun have this problem during weekends when i sterilise my parts after each pump. (She only poo once a day or no poo at all). I'm still monitoring.

Btw, when we take out the parts from the fridge and start to pump again, wouldn't the parts be not cold anymore after the pump session? As in not chilled. Coz i take at least half an hour for each session. Then we put back into the fridge again. Can or not?

Star, u mean iherb dun ship the same order together?

PB, did u call sister Kang's hp? Coz whenever i call, she'll pick up one leh.. If i'm not wrong, only sister Kang is seeing patients from outside, by appt only. Btw, even though i gave birth at mt a, i was charged $53.50 for each visit. I went to see her twice.

Honestly, i must say that Mrs Wong Boh Boi is very much better, coz i went to Wong when i had my #2 last time. Very much better service. But Kang is also good, juz that Wong makes me feel that my $ has been well spent
happy.gif
Even got milo to drink
happy.gif

NE Pot Luck Party
interested mummies:

1. waiwai
2. cheryl
3. Delphine
4. Phyllis