(2008/06) June 2008

Sharon,
hmm..could be the cause lor...My ger also kept on rubbing here and there..hiaz...TInking to bring my ger go for a haircut tmr cos seems like she started dropping hair liao, bu she de to shave botak for her lor..but if dun shave, bery ugly leh...

feifei,
Next tue I going to bring her to KK hospital cut hair n do the mao bi. Cannot don't cut lor. Ya lor now very ugly. both side hair short n she pull until no hair. Then at the top is all long long hair + alot. Look very weird lor.

morning ladies,
kekeke.. yd my boy learn to hold his pacifier! kekeke.. pull out frm his mouth and put in.. but putting in not so steady yet.. another milestone~

shycloud,
which sets u getting?

anyway, the person stay at sembawang. i stay there too. if u all need, I can collect on behalf and we have another gathering... hee hee...

felicia, ellysia...
the yellowish is caused by the folic acid content thats in the multivit.
happy.gif

babycupid,
wah... congrats!

my ger know how to pull out, but dunno how to put back. keep wanting to put back but at the wrong place... haha...

MLP/mag kline...
hey i saw tat u also buying the flashcards. wanna consolidate the order then we can meet up to pass to each other?

ya lor! so cute.. he kept holding on to the pacifier while sucking for wks le.. as if ppl will snatch frm him.. den yd nite saw him pulling out n putting back.. oso try putting back for awhile den succeed.. but bery not steady kekeke.. so funny lor..

Morning.

Babycupid, your son so fast leh. My gal same bday as your son (somemore 1 hour earlier than him hor) only know how to grip her hanky. She nowadays is sucking more and more of her fists and/or fingers. Just now in car, I caught her sucking at the car seat belt's protection pad, yucks.

Yesterday, in morning I was still chating here. Then after that, I was having stomach gastric flu which was bad that I can only do a couple of job duties in office. After a sleep and a oat cereal lunch, the sickness just went off, which is lucky for me, coz at night I have to take care of my gal alone.

Soyabean and Iamsnow, wat time are you all having the lunch gathering today and how long is your lunch hour? I am still considering if I should grab a cab there to join you all or just go jurong east central to have lunch by myself....

hi shycloud and Mag, woah! We all getting the flashcards also? hehe... i already sent my order to them liao lei. will it be troublesome now to consolidate? think won't be able to save much on postage right?

sharon,
Same lor..hiaz..like a Chong like that..haha..But hor, if shave, not nice liao wor..if cut short, also will be bald somewhere de..

Iamsnow,
I also tinking of getting the flashcards leh...

So the person stayin gnear to u?hmm...me tinking of getting the set with Alphabets and numbers..

Veniz,
oh dear..are u ok now?

Babycupid,
wow, thats great!..Another milestone =D..My ger managed to hold her own teether and put into her own motu yest, i was so happy lor =D...

veniz,
we meeting 12.15pm at HV phoa. u come and join us lah.... u can leave anytime after makan if u have restrictions on lunch hr. anyway, i wont be able to have long lunch also. wait MIA for too long, pple will question....

feifei,
u want to get the flashcards too? it comes as a set leh.... initally i did not want the animals one. coz too cheem liao. then realised it's a set.

if u want, I can collect for u....

iamsnow,
ya lor..i also dun wan e animals one cos like not useful yet lor..hmm...Previously i bot a set of the flashcards but can't rem which one is it..i go home and check , then will let u know ya..tks ger..At least i can save on postage if u can collect for me =)..keke..

U rec ur exploring toys yet? I meeting the seller tonite =)..

Veniz,
=D.

All,
Anyone knows wat type of liang teh I can give my ger to drink cos now she teething? PD say can give barley water which we gave her yest liao..

babycupid, u ok if i ask the seller to split it into 2 packages & mail out to us? think postage will be $0.80 or $1 each, will confirm

veinz,
haha.. yaya.. he surprised me too.. dun worry.. each bb is diff! she will surprise u bery soon.. kekeke..

shern,
oh okok.. thnx ar..
happy.gif

feifei,
ya lor.. another milestone he has achieved.. kekeke.. bery happy one hor.. ur ger lagi gd cos teether is not light lor.. kekeke..

Morning gals

Been away lately hahahha...bz lah...
Last wk went to KK for check up on my UTI, did paps smear test, ultrasound pelvic, kidney & my womb....result on next follow uo 26sept...hope fully not so serious.....so ex doing the ultrasound...

Star....
Did u receive my sms and email???

Have u all receive acknowledgement from CPF regarding reimbursement of maternity leave???

veniz,
u come and meet us lah. u know where is food centre? it's just opp. along the same stretch as sasa....

i pm u my HP no. u can call me for directions when u reach....

babycupid, order liao set 1 size 9-15cm. payment done: $22.90 + $1 (postage) awaiting reply from seller whether need to top up for additional address...jus saw ur post bout the length...this pic shows size 9-15cm, the other 2 pics shows bigger sizes

iamsnow, shern, I am still considering joining you all at HV, coz if I go and come back, cab fare will be high, also need to go supermarket look for something before going back. And the swissbake in cold storage seem to be calling in my mind to buy its cheesecake, which will make me fatter some more. haiz, dilema leh....

Dandryan, I already file my ML to CPF board liao, now waiting for their reimbursement into company account.

Babycupid, heehee, maybe my gal will surprise me soon. Yesterday she cried, but hor, face red, eyes tearing, but she never cried out loud. Then I have no choice put her in my carrier and wash utensils with her in carrier, she loves it, and kept looking at me, talking to me, hee, cute lor.

veniz.. i am referring to the child care leave.. i know is 3 days prorated from 17 Aug to end of the year but we give birth in June is 3 days or 7/12 * 3 days?

veniz
i've received mine & co also. My co received 3 mths reimbursement....thats mean CPF follow the new Baby bonus scheme??

danryan,
ar.. ur co received 3mths reimbursement? meaning new bb bonus? sure anot? den ur company earn leh.. i haven submit the cpf form to my hr oso.. lol.. kept forgetting to bring my boy birth cert

my co calculated this way leh...For the current year (2008), the childcare leave entitlement of 6 days per year will be pro-rated for the period 17 August 2008 to 31 December 2008 for
eligible employees e.g. 5 months/ 12 months x 6 days = 3 days inclusive of the 2 days entitlement. This means there will only be 1 additional day for employees who are eligible.

babycupid, no extra postage charges
happy.gif
so u transfer $11.95 to me. will pm u my acc...she ask me how to split...u got any tat u like specifically? i'm ok leh u can choose if not will ask her to split the nice & not so nice ones evenly hehe

shern,
okok.. no prob.. jus split nice n not so nice evenly lor.. i am ok.. u reply ur pm wif my address.. kekeke.. gum sia!

ioio, I have checked with Crystal, she mentioned that for the additional 1 day under the new rule, will be only announced on around 1st Oct to see if they will release to us for consumption this year. Otherwise, it depends on your company's policy, if you are entitled to 2 days on your first year delivery of baby, or only 1 day.

Danryan, I am not sure leh. But if I am not wrong, 3rd child birth, govt pays for the full 3 months ML, and this is not associated with the new baby bonus scheme.

danryan,
we haf 3 mths ML supposingly co only allowed to claim the 3rd mth wor.. hw come ur company can claim 3 mths ar?

veniz, come join us lah.... i will leave ard 1.20pm like tat also then pia cab back to office. =) me leaving in 5 mins time to go HV gathering. hiak hiak...

mummies.. I called MOM, 3 days prorated from 17 Aug to 31 Dec for this year if we have not taken any and from next calendar year will be 6 days.

veniz.. so for our case will be 3 days till end of the year if have not taken any, it's compulsory from 1st Oct 08

i tinking to take it on 2 n 3 oct.. bring my boy go jab jab..

1oct (wed) got wedding dinner 4oct (sat) wedding dinner and bb shower.. oh my god.. 25oct (sat) oso wedding dinner.. hahaha.. pocket 1 big hole!

Back