(2008/06) June 2008

Felicia,
Ya, both of us must jia you! Pray hard tat we will have quick and smooth delivery.
happy.gif

Hi Felicia..doesnt matter if eventualli nd to csect la..as long as u and bb are ok can ler la...don worri....tink u cant wait to see bb hor..hehe
happy.gif

kp smiling..waitg for ur updates...Gd Luck!!

thanks ellysia!
so far i have no engorgement. just manage to pump abt 30ml from each side.

now that supply is low, i am feeding her like 1 time BF (sometimes with FM), 1 time FM, 1 time EBM + FM

lee may where are u delivering? TMC? i checked in on 16 june nite 11pm to avoid additional day charge as advised by my gynae. but my pkg wasn't cheap. i was induced in the morn 930am, then another time at 4pm, admit at 11pm, labor pain till 5am, then took epi as dilation only 4cm. by 6pm, dilation only 4.5cm.. so after 19-20hrs, i ended up c-sect and danielle was born at 7.12pm. not a very good experience, but kinda experienced alot abt.. labor, ethanol, epi, then c-sect.. the heartache is the bill... hahahaha

but not trying to scare you, what i learned is to take it easy. i have insisted on no epi. and in the end, after this experience, i think unless ur cervic is soft and dilating fast, it could be a better idea to go for epi, as it helps you to relax and improve dilation speed. this way, you can still go natural.

i must still say i am thankful for my gynae's patience. she let me persists as i reallie was hoping for natural.
happy.gif

Irene,
I will be delivering at KKH. I may consider epi coz my #1, I also have epi. See how coz till now, I still dunno my cervix dilate already or not. Doctor will check for me tml.
Hopefully, I dun nid to go for c-sect.

Prsicilia,
Maybe u wan to find the LC at TMC for help? that time my engorgement got real bad, both side like stone like that, got blueblack also, then armpit there got painful lumps, i made appt with e LC, and went down...The lady Ling massage hard for me, pain but after that i feel so much relieved lor....

Felicia,
Jiayou ya...Keep us updated! U are a brave mummy =D

Irene,
I also experience the same ting..My bb also reduce her latching time to 15mins per side, then can last her for 2hrs b4 she cries for milk..

Ellysia,
Hi ya...hows things? hows ur MS? Got pump out?

Hi Elaine,
My #1 not a light sleeper... I realise when #2 cries she is like automatic will wake up too. #1 also want me give her milk when saw me BF or bottlefeed #2... I think this is sign of jealousy. Hope as days goes will be better. #1 is not so clingy to me now as compare when I was PREG! Prefer her to be clingy to me
sad.gif
Now she is like who go out she can just follow and say BYE Mummie and Kiss goodbye! So upset...

rooller, the SPD pain is somewhere near the V area, the pain is like get up when you are sitting down and lying down will be painful.

Tera, kudos to you, 3am can wake up and pump. How's your MS now ? Try to drink more soup, have a hot drink before you pump, it will improve.

Soyabean & Rizty,
I find that if I massage before I pump, continue massaging edges of breast when I pump / latch, let down is v good. After the milk flow seems to stop while pumping, I stop and massage again, then can get another let down. Now only 1 week, I can get 60ml per breast. Maybe you can try, esp on breast that has particularly sore nipples. I'm latching on correctly, but nipples still sore because bb sucks v hard and kind of flattens the tip of the nipple against her palate, so blisters came up in a row. I tried changing her position and ended up with an "X", another row of blisters! It was getting better after the blisters became a scab, but then the scab fell out 2 days ago and the nipple was raw and sore to touch, so no choice got to alternate pumping and latching to let it heal.

I got different problem, bb only 1 week old but absolutely hates the bottle. #1 also had this problem. Bb would fight and fight when drinking milk, choke on milk cos bite the teat. That's why this time I decided to start her early, at least 1 bottle a day, if not scared later same problem I cannot go back to work after ML.

Fennie,
One of the other things I learnt from a book called "Healthy sleep habits, happy child" is that bb cannot be awake for more than 2 hours when they are less than 6 months old. For newborns, can be 1-1.5hr, depending on how long they last slept. They get overtired easily and when that happens, they cannot sleep well, so they will wake up soon after you put them down. Quality sleep / rest is at least 45 min continuous, otherwise it doesn't really count. My #1 used to be a terror, scream for 1-1.5 hrs before bedtime, refuse to sleep in the day, and wake up every 1-2 hrs to feed at night until 5 months old. I read the book and started training him to take good naps in the day, then suddenly he slept much better at night and eventually slept thru the night ard 8 mths. My girl goes through her fussy period and cluster feeding in the day / late evening, but night-time is quite ok. She can go 3-4 hrs between feeds even drinking from just 1 breast, so I wake up 2x every night only. I hope it lasts and keeping fingers crossed that she will sleep thru the night earlier than #1. I'm already v thankful that she's easier. For my #1, I was v blur, everything also dunno, make all the mistakes. This time find it much easier, so hope that sharing this helps.

babyD...
sigh... my problems are so opposite of urs. mine jus refuses to latch... like torturing her like that. everytime i try to latch her i'm confident, but after 5-10 mins of struggling and seeing her cry until so tortured, i reali feel bad and give up.

hehe... some babies can be real biters... :p

felicia...
all the best to ur induction tmr...
happy.gif
keep us updated...

Thanx bbD..for the infos..will sure try...wah 60ml per side is alot leh..so envious..must be beri painful hor if bb suckle too hard..
my coll's bb oso don like bottle feed..oni wanto latch..everi lunch time she will go home..and feed..
she tried all kinds of bttle still cant help..
in the end gaf the bottles away

BabyD,
thks for sharing, my #1,as far as i remember, he sleeps thru the night quite early, this #2 sleeps alot too, sometimes can stretch to 4 hrs, and he only wakes up for milk, and then goes back to sleep again at the end of his feed, just difficult to put him to bed at night, he sleeps well day time in his play pan, without aircon, hubby suspect its the aircon in the room at night, or maybe the jamu smell which is still there after my massage

babyD,

My bb can stay awake for hours but drifting sleep and awake easily. Maybe is wat u describe..but we simply dun have any solution to make him sleep.

How do u train yr bb for better naps during the day?

feifei,

MS has dropped ored, still can struggle to feed bb but not enuff to pump out extra. however i need to start pumping extra, have to stimulate more milk then.

Irene,

Yr Q is to me is it?

My bb latching time reduce to 15mins each side after around 1-2 weeks of regular latching. After my engorgement phase, my MS increase but milk flow is still slow. Later i try to massage while latching n milk flow is faster. Also bb learn to latch n suck faster.

rooller,

Bottle - BB doesn't need to suck and milk flow is v fast.
Latching - BB need to suck n milk flow is slower, also need to pause for breath.

When bb has nipple confusion, she will treat yr nipple as bottle and expect milk to flow v fast and also will not suck as much. When milk does not come v fast she will be frustrated n refuse to latch. she will pull off nipple or throw tantrum, and push breast away. This is wat happen during nipple confusion.

bizznow.. congrats!!
happy.gif

hi soyabean
I had the same problem with u.. baby refuse to latch on until I gave up.. have been feeding him EBM exclusively for 5 weeks liao, no latch on.. until past few days I tried latching him and to my surprise, he does suck now. Now I try to latch him on abt once a day just to stimulate milk flow... maybe ur bb still young duno how to suck, give her a few weeks and she will learn

Mog, Rooller and JP,
My gynae gave me a binder to wear around the hips to alleviate the SPD. She said there are 2 mthds to improve the pain; 1 is thru use of binder and 2 is to see a physiotherapist. She checked just now (by pressing on my v-area bone and my hips) and said that my condition is not too bad but the binder will help cos it minimises the movement of the hips so that i dun strain it further. Got to wear the binder till i feel the pain lessen. Haiz, so ma-fun.

Mog,
No choice leh, since not blessed with good MS, got to be more hardworking.
happy.gif
My MS is still 60ml every 3 hr. No increase but also no decrease. Now just trying to sustain cos gynae told me once dwindle, very hard to bring it back.

Tera
have been diligently pumping away still low MS leh...

My MIL damn one kind leh.. can tell mi she is sick and the next momement carry baby and put her face so close to baby... now baby keep sneezing got to monitor if got flu a not.. cos now baby nose still haven run and have not show any symptoms of block nose...

Cant even say her lor... dunno wat to do... Yesterday ask her flu ok liao anot she say ok liao but tis morning still got running nose and at night still coughing... Haiz dunno wat to do...

pris,
eh, i thot ur supply was quite good. aiyo, ur MIL not very considerate leh, ur poor bb. yeah, do watch out if she's got the flu. ideally, shld ask ur hubby to tell his mum not to go near bb too close if she is still not well cos bb's immune system is very weak. just not sure if it is a good idea for u to tell her cos i know u mentioned that hubby is usu at work right?

hmm, but u've mentioned that u cannot say her. possible to tell her in a polite but firm way?

Tera,
exactly any binder will do?
at the same time can slim down faster too hehe

i'm just wearing those high-waist undies (pardon, nt sure the term for it)
helps me alot

Priscilla,

try to tell ur MIL politely.

i rather tell then later bb to get sick.

s.hould bb get sick, u gotta b the one who's gg to suffer and esp u still hving ur confinement.

some ppl just dun noe how to 'automatic'.

Tera
yep hubby always at work and comes home around 11plus to 3plus leh...

sometimes hardly see him....

My MS dunno wat happen leh... both sides can pump ard total of 120ml or more one but think i went to ica do birth cert did not pump which result in this bah.. cos got engorgement and come back pump then next day like supply on the low side leh....

It may be due to not enuff sleep too... baby now got a funny routine... after 6.30 feed, she will stay awake till 10pm or 11pm... sometimes i will latch baby on as she keep searching for my nipple... got no choice... got to let her suckle for an hour before she falls asleep...

Haiz....

roooller
already ask her that if she is sick a not yesterday... she can still tell mi dun have lor... say she recover liao.. then this morning i see her blowing her nose away... dunno what to do with her... Say one thing do another thing....

<font color="aa00aa">Ladies, thanks for the well wishes. Me just back from a good hair wash. hehe....goin to take a good bath now and prepare to go hospital as need to reach by 10.30pm tonite.

Btw, there's JL sale at expo now. Carlson wipes sold at $5.50 per packs(3 x 80pcs). Buy 4 packs free 1 pack.

Ok,log off now.</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>No.</TD><TD>Nick</TD><TD>Popped Date</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Hosp</TD><TD>BB Name</TD><TD>BB Weight</TD><TD>BB Height</TD><TD>Delivery via</TD><TD>Gender</TD><TD>Current BB's weight </TD></TR><TR><TD>1</TD><TD>angel_z</TD><TD>2-May</TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Sheryl</TD><TD>1.80kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>1.99kg @ wk3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>2</TD><TD>starmoon</TD><TD>8-May</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jayden</TD><TD>2.32kg</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.5kg @ wk2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>3</TD><TD>ZuEn</TD><TD>11-May</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Shauna</TD><TD>1.89kg</TD><TD>43cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>1.96kg @ wk2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>4</TD><TD>crystal 07</TD><TD>14-May</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>Gwendolyn</TD><TD>2.475kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.65kg @ wk2 </TD></TR><TR><TD>5</TD><TD>roxy</TD><TD>15-May</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Isaiah</TD><TD>2.97kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.64kg @ wk3 </TD></TR><TR><TD>6</TD><TD>belsi</TD><TD>22-May</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>RH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.7kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>7</TD><TD>BabyJo</TD><TD>22-May</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.035kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>epi c-sect</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.035kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>8</TD><TD>feifei</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Charlotte</TD><TD>3.4kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.4kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>9</TD><TD>Angie_bb</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>2-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Clara</TD><TD>3.39kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.39kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>10</TD><TD>Sharon</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>2-Jun</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.05kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.05kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>11</TD><TD>iamsnow</TD><TD>23-May</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Qian Ying</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.9kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>12</TD><TD>tWiNkY</TD><TD>26-May</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Seto Jing Xuan</TD><TD>3.445kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.445kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>13</TD><TD>bonjovi</TD><TD>26-May</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Kyler</TD><TD>2.565kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.57kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>14</TD><TD>mei</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>3.445kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>emer epi c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.445kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>15</TD><TD>juliet08</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jake</TD><TD>2.995kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.995kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>16</TD><TD>Jesslyncheong</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Javier</TD><TD>3.19kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w epi vac</TD><TD>Micky</TD><TD>3.19kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>17</TD><TD>Starmambo</TD><TD>28-May</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>2.85kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.85kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>18</TD><TD>aprilmum</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.875kg</TD><TD>54cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.875kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>19</TD><TD>jenny</TD><TD>29-May</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Rex</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.7kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>20</TD><TD>Kelcqi</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>31-May</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Erica</TD><TD>3.32kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>emer epi c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.32kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>21</TD><TD>paulnelaine</TD><TD>30-May</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Ee Si Zhen</TD><TD>2.18kg</TD><TD>46cm</TD><TD>natural w epi forcep</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.18kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>22</TD><TD>Ellysia</TD><TD>31-May</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Yu Zhe</TD><TD>3.6kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.6kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>23</TD><TD>linda_thea</TD><TD>1-Jun</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>Maximus</TD><TD>3.095kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>24</TD><TD>Jessica</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Floyce</TD><TD>2.875kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.875kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>25</TD><TD>danryan</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>East Shore</TD><TD>Nadiah Marshya</TD><TD>2.74kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.74kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>26</TD><TD>ND's girl</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>17-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Avril</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.6kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>27</TD><TD>Cynthia</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>2.6kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.6kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>28</TD><TD>Christina Thng</TD><TD>4-Jun</TD><TD>20-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Chloe</TD><TD>2.72kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>epi c-section</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.72kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>29</TD><TD>Muffin</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>Geoff</TD><TD>3.236kg</TD><TD>52cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>30</TD><TD>teragram</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Lucas</TD><TD>3.2kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.2kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>31</TD><TD>Kylene</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>383g </TD></TR><TR><TD>32</TD><TD>TinyFeet-TF</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Masean Lee Hwa Chan</TD><TD>3.38kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.38kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>33</TD><TD>Priscilla</TD><TD>6-Jun</TD><TD>28-Jun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Eunicia Yeo</TD><TD>2.92kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.92kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>34</TD><TD>babycupid</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kyan Kok</TD><TD>3.17kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.17kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>35</TD><TD>Veniz</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Vivienne</TD><TD>2.72kg</TD><TD>47cm</TD><TD>natural w epi + vacuum</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.72kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>36</TD><TD>Ritzy</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Andrea</TD><TD>3.84kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.7kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>37</TD><TD>Krispy</TD><TD>7-Jun</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Isabel</TD><TD>2.63kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>emer c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.8kg @ 37wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>38</TD><TD>roooller</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.8kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.8kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>39</TD><TD>wkohcc</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Emmanuel</TD><TD>3.09kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.09kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>40</TD><TD>shycloud</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jade</TD><TD>3.315kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.9kg @ 38wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>41</TD><TD>soyabean</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Evelyn</TD><TD>2.88kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.88kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>42</TD><TD>liew</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>3-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Kylie Koh </TD><TD>3.142kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>emer c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.142kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>43</TD><TD>morraine</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>10-Jun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Ashton</TD><TD>2.9kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.9kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>44</TD><TD>tubbykat</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>13-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>4kg</TD><TD>55cm</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.2kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>45</TD><TD>ioio</TD><TD>11-Jun</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.215kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>GA c-sec</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 34wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>46</TD><TD>princess mummy</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Jaerio</TD><TD>2.67kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.67kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>47</TD><TD>Shirley</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD></TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>3.27kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>elective c-sec</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>. </TD></TR><TR><TD>48</TD><TD>Mogudog</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Elyssa</TD><TD>3.39kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>emer c-sect w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.39kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>49</TD><TD>nss</TD><TD>14-Jun</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Jaret</TD><TD>3kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>natural w/o epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.0kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>50</TD><TD>my little prince</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.02kg</TD><TD>49cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi (asst)</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.02kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>51</TD><TD>fennie77</TD><TD>16-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>Jared</TD><TD>3.325kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.325kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>52</TD><TD>JP</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>24-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Gianna</TD><TD>3.415kg</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>53</TD><TD>tinyfeet</TD><TD>18-Jun</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Gwenneth Tan</TD><TD>3.27kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.1kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>54</TD><TD>K Ong</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>Mt A or Glen E</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.35kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.4kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>55</TD><TD>Leng Leng</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>Conelius </TD><TD>3.865kg</TD><TD>51cm</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.865kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>56</TD><TD>*piyo*</TD><TD>19-Jun</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>Nicole</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>c-sect</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.1kg @ 32wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>57</TD><TD>mrswrx</TD><TD>21-Jun</TD><TD>30-Jun</TD><TD>Mount A</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>2.7kg</TD><TD>48cm</TD><TD>natural w epi</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.7kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>58</TD><TD>Bizznow</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>26-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.665kg</TD><TD>50cm</TD><TD>emer c-sec</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.665kg @ wk1 </TD></TR><TR><TD>59</TD><TD>Grace Tan</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>5-Jun</TD><TD>Gleneagles</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.22kg @ 38wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>60</TD><TD>sharon818</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>8-Jun</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>- </TD></TR><TR><TD>61</TD><TD>Alethea</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>9-Jun</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3.12kg @ 38wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>62</TD><TD>peachbloom</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>12-Jun</TD><TD>NUH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.5kg @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>63</TD><TD>shinely</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>15-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.2kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>64</TD><TD>Happysnowflake</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>250g @ 19wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>65</TD><TD>Cactus_79</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>22-Jun</TD><TD>SGH</TD><TD>Matthew</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>3.18kg @ 39wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>66</TD><TD>Tiffany</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>23-Jun</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD>2.8kg @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>67</TD><TD>Luz</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>25-Jun</TD><TD>Mount E</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.4kg @ 35wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>68</TD><TD>Felicia</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>26-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.1kg @ 39wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>69</TD><TD>Lee May</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>26-Jun</TD><TD>KKH</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Mickey</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>70</TD><TD>Huggy</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>27-Jun</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>3.5kg @39wk </TD></TR><TR><TD>71</TD><TD>piyoz</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>3-Jul</TD><TD>TMC</TD><TD>Megan</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>.</TD><TD>Minnie</TD><TD>2.47kg @ 36wk </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

Hi ladies

My girl is 1mth old now and down with flu. I really dunno what I should do. Bring her to doc or let her recover on her own? Cos I think she is still too young to take any medication.

As I am giving her FM now and there is no way I can BF her due to health reasons.

Any mothers with previous exp?

Felicia, jia you. Finally the moment you've been waiting for.

I'm nw spending my nite at KKH wif my bb cos he had fever y'day n nw warded back for observation. Been too busy to catch up wif the posts. Congrats to all mothers who have popped.

Tera, your V area still pain? Surprisingly mine recovered n no pain.

Had my massage wif Auntie Su, really helps alot though my tummy already down thru breastfeeding. She really help to drain the water retention n wind n almost feel normal aft massage.

Woah TF, ur wound recovered with no pain? mine is in the stage of stinging pain now. think it's healing rite? Argh! it makes sitting down a nitemare.

BTW, wanna ask u ladies... how long wld our episotomy wound take to heal? How long after birth r we able to have sex? (jus curious)...

roxy...
dats good to know...
happy.gif
i will keep trying bb on and off to latch... wldnt give up... but i wldnt be so stubborn as to insist that she latch.

rooller...
u can contact LC Betty Lee at 98330170.

TF...
hope baby recovers soon. u oso take care... u sound very tired.
i hv to agree... massage reali helps to drain water and wind from our body... i hv been enjoying my massage sessions alot... reali relaxing... and i lost some weight too.
happy.gif

mylittleprince,
i try the salt water method, it seems to work for ny stitches
i will assume should recover b4 our next gynae chkup, which is 6 weeks after i discharge?

roooller...
she is a certified LC and she used to be a nurse in SGH. but now she does such LC freelance. she is very good... she has been interviewed and consulted by some baby mags b4. the last time she came to my house, she charged me $100 for abt one and half hour or so.

Good morning gals.

Tera, I didnt get the fenugreek from GNC. Yesterday was in rush to get all shopping done and rush home, so didnt manage to get, maybe next week, hopefully still have the discount. I still can't wake up in wee morning to express my milk, so sleepy and lazy....

Gals, remember somewhere early this yr some of you went to buy the kodomo wipes from watsons at buy 10 get 1 free (1pkt 70pcs at $1.95/pkt)? This promo is back again starting from today. I was at watsons yesterday and saw it, enquired about it too, but too bad yesterday it had not started yet. So those who find this brand good, its time to grab them.

Hi, latest news from Felicia.

After her induce period, her cervix is still at 0cm diluted. So she will be going for C-Sect this noon time. She is fully prepared and is positive about this delivery. So lets hope she have a smooth delivery, mother and child are fine after the operation.

roooller, if not wrong, the yellow teats are softer, more suitable for new born babies who suckling power not so good. But have to change the teats frequently coz it tend to 'melt'.

Silicon Teats (the transparent one you mentioned) material is harder and firmer. Maybe hard for babies to suckle if their suckling power are weak. But this can last longer like a few months then change.

Hi all, been quite some time since last log on. I have been busy since bb birth as coping with no CL.
Question on bathing:
Do one bathe baby before feed or after feed?

MyLittlePrince,
Congrats on ur boy, I was also in MtA on 15 Jun as I gave birth on 14 Jun.
My wound still still a bit after almost 13 weeks, time to recover probably depend on how bad is ur episiotomy, my first one took me one month to recover.

My birth story:
13 Jun 08, 6pm - Felt some contraction when playing with my #1 at the playground.
13 Jun 08, 9pm - Contraction at 12-15 min interval, decided to sleep it off.
14 Jun 08, 3am - More intense contraction at 8-10 min, decided to wait until morning to send #1 to bbsitter. Let DH had his last good night sleep :p
14 Jun 08, 7am - Sent #1 to bbsitter, Contractions at every 6 min, decided to go hospital.
14 Jun 08, 8am - Reach hospital, monitor CTG, cervix dilated 2-3,
14 Jun 08, 9am -called gynae, tot false alarm cos still every 5-6 min interval (cervix already dilated for past 3 weeks liao and had contraction very regular interval too), but pain more intense. Decided to wait it out.
14 Jun 08, 10am - Water bag burst, dilated to 9 cm, ask for laughing gas.
14 Jun 08, 10.27am - Gynae arrived.
14 Jun 08, 10.30am - Babt Jaret arrived.

Back